Damaged Goods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geek37
geek37
5 Followers

This time, his body wasn't betraying him.

This time, his entire being was fully invested.

He would make the initial investment of many into her love account, their love account.

Dylan's money roll was tumescent and ready for deposit. Delilah laid her back on the cold metal as he dropped the white sweatpants to expose his length to her. She howled in appreciation as he placed the perfectly chiseled mushroom head lightly against her folds. She grasped the shaft and slowly guided it into her. He moved only enough to get her fired up again.

She screamed loudly, "Give it to me, you asshole! Fuck me like you mean it!"

Dylan didn't like violating the prime directive, so he pulled out all the way and jammed it hard into her. She squealed in a mixture of agony and satisfaction. He pounded her vigorously, harder than he had fucked his ex. Every incensed stroke he made was a stroke he had missed out on two years before. This hard fucking was to make up for lost time, and they didn't want to lose anymore of it.

As they rutted, fused together on the cold metal, they both flashed back to the day it all ended and through the moments that led up to it.

It was his birthday, her birthday, their birthday.

They were both born on April 16th of the same year and they took it as a sign that the universe had plans for them, to be together anyway.

It had started with meeting on the playground that fateful spring day a week before they had turned fourteen. Their relationship progressed from there as Dylan started hanging out at her house after he got off school. Using part of his allowance for daily bus fare, Dylan would travel to her house to help her with her math homework, and she would help him with his English homework.

After quietly working together for a few weeks, Dylan finally realized why he liked spending so much time with her.

His parents were always absent because of the shifts they worked and the fact they chose not to come home right away. Dylan's father was a tail-chasing medical resident who was known to troll the bars after work to find a permanent replacement for Dylan's mother, whom he took on a date initially because she was good-looking and could be thought of as an awesome one-night stand.

But the universe had other plans.

Dylan's mother, a swing-shift assembly-line worker at a small electronics corporation, was no saint herself since she suffered from a mental disorder that required occasional hospitalization. Dylan wasn't sure why her behavior was so psychotic, but his mother would beat on him or his father whenever she felt is was needed. Being an alcoholic didn't help either because Dylan couldn't remember a moment where a bottle of Vanilla Stoli wasn't permanently glued to her hand.

Being with Delilah was the eye of his stormy life.

Just before the last week of school, Dylan gave her a long stare as she was working through a set of difficult equations. Delilah looked up and wondered what he was doing. He seized the moment and kissed her long on the lips. She immediately recoiled in the opposite direction, unsure of what to do. He felt rejected and decided to leave her in peace. Dylan made the long, thirty-minute walk home in pure silence. When he got home, he noticed his mother passed out on the couch and the bottle of Vanilla Stoli hanging loosely from her right hand. He trudged down the two short flights of stairs to his basement bedroom. He finally let the tears loose as he cried himself to sleep.

Days passed before they saw one another again. Delilah recoiled from Dylan because she was afraid of what a romantic relationship might truly lead to and for her that meant the worst. Her father and her mother had a tough, damaged relationship. Both of them were shift workers that worked the swing shift at a plant that manufactured steel equipment. After work, they were nightly barflies that didn't return home until way late. Alcohol was the main contributing factor to all the fights they had in their marriage. When they did return home, they would start fighting with one another over money, their daughter's behavior at home or school or the lack of sex in their relationship. At the end of a fight, both of them could be covered in cuts and scratches. She had intervened a couple of times and ended up hurt. One night, her father came home without her mother, checked the messages and he barged into her room.

He had actually took the time to notice that she existed.

He was angry with her because the school called about how she acted toward her least favorite teacher, who was leering at her in class and she flipped him off. Her father tried to take a swing at her but he tripped over her backpack and fell onto the floor. She took off out of the room, out of the house and ran toward Dylan's house. She stopped a few blocks off and walked the rest of the way. Once she arrived at Dylan's house, she wasn't able to get in except through the rear garage door. She noticed the stairs to the basement and she descended them. The loud knocking kicked Dylan awake and he went to the door.

When he opened it, he noticed the girl of his dreams standing there. She came in, wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him the biggest kiss he ever wanted, he ever needed. He returned her motion equally. After a few seconds, they came up for air.

She stated shortly, "I am sorry."

He replied simply, "I am sorry, too."

She smiled, "Don't be, you didn't do anything wrong."

He raised an eyebrow, "I should have warned you."

She chuckled, "Doesn't matter. I'm here now."

He finally smiled, "So, are you my girlfriend?"

She gave him the widest grin, "Yes, as long as you'll be my boyfriend."

He nodded in affirmation and they kissed again. She ended up spending the first of many nights with Dylan, and they slept without interruption throughout most of the summer and into the fall. And since their parents were no better than juvenile delinquents, Dylan and Delilah spent many hours together making out, copping feels, and even seeing each other without clothes on. Or, maybe they would walk around the city, play video games or just read books. As the new school year started and progressed, Delilah didn't bother coming home after school and she wanted to spend all her waking hours with her boyfriend. They spent so much time together that she didn't return home one night and the police were called on her. It only happened because her mother found a spare moment to give a shit about her.

An amber alert had been issued for the fourteen-year old, and an observant neighbor of the Goods managed to see the raven-haired child sneak into the backyard of Dylan's house. A loud knock on Dylan's bedroom door awake the young couple from their contented sleep. Dylan's angry father opened the door and saw them lying together in a loving pose. The man was so furious that he yanked the female up the stairs and into the arms of her waiting parents and the police. Once statements were taken and the matter was resolved with the officers, Dylan's father unleashed holy hell upon his son. He beat Dylan with his heavy hands, and the young man was forced to check in with him on a daily basis. Delilah didn't fare much better either. Her parents gave her the same punishment and she had to be watched by a neighbor each day. Lucky for her, Delilah's babysitter was kind enough to let her talk to Dylan on the phone each day for a short amount of time.

Their nights together may have ended, but the big city school system had plans for them. They went to different middle schools because they lived in different parts of the city. By grade 10, every student from the two middle schools was fed into a large high school. And that was where Dylan and Delilah picked up their relationship.

In a large school, when students are at the bottom of the food chain, it's easy for two people to hide a relationship from the rest of the student body. It's even easier when the two people decide to be outcasts from the rest of the student body. Dylan and Delilah managed to play the logistics game as long as possible given their new set of circumstances. Dylan's father had given him more freedom a number of months after the event and Delilah's parents literally forgot about it within six months of it occurring. They were free and clear to have the relationship that had been denied to them the previous summer.

Absence made their hearts grow fonder, even though they never said it openly.

One afternoon, not long after Halloween, they were hanging out in Dylan's parents' bedroom and she found his mother's jewelry case. Delilah snooped a bit and found a small ring with a white diamond on the top of it. Dylan examined it and told her to try it on. The ring fit perfectly onto her left hand. Dylan took her hands with his and told her to look in the dresser mirror.

Dylan voiced with official pomposity, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Congregation, allow me to introduce Mr. Dylan Good and Mrs. Delilah Good."

Delilah blushed deeply, "I need a veil, douche nugget!"

Dylan took the ring off her finger and kissed her gently. He almost said the words at that moment but he feared that she might run off again, but a seed had been planted in his mind. A seed that would bloom in due time.

After that day, they became more adventurous. Delilah wanted to try different things that would get Dylan outside comfort zone. They rode their bikes off inclines, climbed rock walls, and even tried to tempt an angry dog with a piece of raw meat. And they became more sexually daring. They played strip poker, mutually masturbated and even orally satisfied each other. One afternoon a few weeks before their birthday, he satiated her in the tub with his fingers. After coming off her most exhilarating high, she told him that would finally consummate their relationship on their 16th birthday.

And then the day came, the day the seed would fully blossom he thought.

But, the universe had other plans.

Delilah was lying naked on the bed, milky white with a small black forest showing, after Dylan had slowly stripped her down and led her there like a beautiful flower she was. He took off his shirt slowly to torture her, ready her for the moment that they would become one flesh. Still in his pants, he reached into his right front pocket and gripped the ring. She propped herself on her elbows and wondered what he was doing.

Dylan heaved a sigh and started to say the words, "Delilah, I have been with you for the better part of two years. In those two years, I have cherished you more than any other. I truly love you..."

And then the screaming match started in the living room. Delilah and Dylan suddenly got dressed again and she had to lead him down the front stairs quietly. Her parents, even though she was persona non grata in their minds much of the time, would not be happy at the way she acting with her boyfriend. She gave him a final kiss before she shut the door.

Feeling dejected like the Denver Broncos after the final of the 1990 Super Bowl, he wandered several feet away from the doorstep and retrieved the diamond ring from his right front pocket. Even though they were pretending, the stone appeared exquisite on her left hand and it seemed fitting since it was their birthstone. Staring sadly at the ring, a tear leeched out of his right eye. Not wanting to draw anymore attention to himself, he sauntered away slowly from the prison called Delilah's home.

And then the shots were fired.

Two lives were ended, and she was left alive to be the sole witness to the encounter.

And he wasn't anywhere close to her in her time of need.

And they drifted apart not long after that.

But, the universe had other plans.

What drifted apart came back together.

He was somewhere close to her in her time of need.

Two lives were started, commencing a new flesh.

And those shots would be fired.

The deposit would be made into the account.

Dylan kept pumping into her like he was trying to reach the absolute bottom of an oil pocket. Delilah screamed in pleasure, loud enough to drown out the howling of the coyotes in the distance. She grabbed him around the neck and nibbled on his ear. The sudden pain of the love bite made him thrust all the harder.

She said in a soothing, happy voice, "Keep fucking me like this. I love it and I don't want it stop."

Her dirty talk kept him going even though he was spent from earlier. He was quiet surprised by this cosmic turn of events. This wasn't the make-up sex he was used to, this was pure, unadulterated passion. This was lovemaking in the wild, the kind of feral ferocity that monogamous species have once they find their mate.

Delilah let go of Dylan's neck and she lied her back. She arched it to maximize the penetration. She was feeling the rapture on an atomic level. Every atom of her being was in tune with this one experience and in tune with the one other being that was her congruent complement, her forty-five degree angle.

At that moment, their bodies were perpendicular to each other making the right angle, the correct angle.

All was right with the world.

She arched her back once more and the muscles in her vagina twitched, the shockwave had occurred again but it was on the high end of the Richter scale. She screamed like a banshee as the torrent ripped through her. The pleasure impulses flooded her body as the liquid seeped liberally from her oasis and onto his shaft. Her twitching muscles brought him to the brink.

The shots were fired.

The deposit was made.

The relationship was consummated.

The two fleshes had finally become one.

He screamed like a coyote as he shot the several rounds of spunk into her ravenous womb. He collapsed on top of her and they were breathing rapidly. They brought their breath under control as Dylan's weapon went from a solid barrel to a barrel being melted down. They stared deeply into each other's eyes and they kissed fervently, zealously, instinctively for several glorious seconds.

Once they finished, Dylan leaned himself up he and lifted his mate to her feet. He reached for his sweatpants and she reached for her jeans.

Dylan heaved a sigh, "Wow!"

Delilah laughed, "I know."

He chuckled, "That was a weird place to make love for the first time."

She concurred, "Yeah, but I wish it had been in a bed."

He replied, "I know. It should have been in your bed, in your home."

She huffed a bit, "But the universe had other plans, didn't it?"

He concurred, "It did. We can't go back in time."

She nodded, "All we can do is move forward."

He pointed to the south, "Down that way."

She gave him a stupefied look, "Why that way?"

He smiled, "I live in that direction. I have a warm bed, a hot shower, a decent kitchen, even a washer and dryer."

Those words changed her disposition immediately. She gave him a crushing hug and a warm kiss of gratitude. They worked on the tire together and they were back in the car in no time.

And they made the short trip to the south.

But, the universe already had them plotted on that trajectory.

geek37
geek37
5 Followers
12