Dameon Claims His Birthright

Story Info
In an imperial society stepmother and daughter are conquered.
2.6k words
4.25
97.9k
111

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia was an attractive 38 year old, recently widowed mother of a 20 year old daughter and an 18 year old stepson living in the imperial capital. Her culture was a heavily male dominated one with female slavery still a thriving institution throughout the empire (male slavery had died out centuries earlier due to the risk of periodic revolts among a captive population of men and boys), but her husband had left her quite wealthy and a member of the upper echelon of society. Though she grieved the loss of her beloved husband, Thoric, greatly, she need not fear anything as he had left her quite wealthy and secure -- or so she thought!

Her relationship with her daughter, Salena, was warm and close but not so with her stepson, Dameon. He had always been resentful of her supplanting his mother a couple of years after her death when he had been but 10 years of age. Now his displeasure had only been increased upon learning that his father's estate had been left to Alicia to be divided between him and his stepsister (whom Alicia had brought to the marriage as a 12 year old) only should Alicia die. He had felt that, as the son and now man of the house, the inheritance should be entirely his and that he should not have to share it with two females (whom his society viewed as his inferiors despite their elevated status).

Alicia was surprised, then, when one of the household slave girls told her that her son was summoning his "dear mother and sister" to present themselves before him in the great hall. Despite their puzzlement and their dislike of the young man, both females understood the obedience required of them in minor household matters such as this as the sole living male in the family.

"Ah, dear mother and sister," Dameon purred from his position seated in what had been his father's favorite armchair, one in which he had always sat when receiving important imperial officials. "You answer your summons."

"Of course," Alicia replied with some irritation. "You are the head of the family now. It is our duty. What is it?"

"Oh, but can't a loving son and brother merely desire the company of his dear sibling and parent?"

"STEP sibling," Salena reminded him less tactfully. "And STEP parent! Now what is it, you annoying little troll! I have a place I must be soon."

"You may have to cancel that," her brother told her mysteriously. Then to Alicia he said, "I require something from you, mother. Unless I am mistaken, father originally acquired you as a slave. Is that not correct?"

"Yes," she replied becoming anxious. "It has never been a secret. He purchased me originally to look after you after his first wife died. Because he was a kind man, he also purchased my young daughter rather than split us up. Later, when he realized that he had fallen in love with me, he freed us both and married me. That has never been a secret."

"Of course," he went on. "And both you and Salena are named on your Certificate of Emancipation?"

"Y-yes," she answered becoming really afraid and praying to all the gods that he not now demand what she feared he might.

"Produce that document for me," he told her. "As a former slave you are required to do that whenever any male demands it of you."

"It is in storage," she lied in a desperate delaying ploy.

"Get it, mother," Dameon insisted. "The law permits no excuses."

"Oh for the sake of the gods!" Salena exclaimed in exasperation. "Just show him the thing so we can go about our business."

Alicia said nothing and instead hung her head, a tear beginning to roll down her cheek.

"You can't, can you?" her stepson persevered.

"Of course she can," Salena insisted. "We are as free as you."

"Are you, mother?" Dameon asked. "Are you free? Can you produce that certificate?"

Slowly, she shook her head in shame.

"Mother!" Salena said. "What are you saying?"

"What she is saying, dear sister," the boy gloated. "Is that there is no certificate. Isn't that correct, mother?"

"He treated us both as free females," she explained. "And always intended to get around to making it official but - but he just never got around to it. Since he treated us as free it just never seemed very urgent."

"And now he is dead," her evil stepson now positively crooning. "And the two of you are still slaves and since a slave, a piece of property herself, cannot herself own property, everything father owned is now mine. That includes the two of you. You are both MY slaves!"

"Never!" Salena declared defiantly. "I will never submit to your commands, slave though I may be!"

"Oh but you shall," he replied arrogantly. "You will submit to my commands and much more."

"NEVER!" She repeated. "Have me whipped, sell me. Do whatever you wish, you will never break me!"

"Oh but I shall," he insisted. "And quite easily I think. As long as the two of you obey me and submit to me totally in private and discreetly in public I see no reason why anyone should know about your true status."

"I don't care if they do. You might overcome me with your superior male strength, chain or punish me, but still I will continue to resist with my dying breath!"

"Will you do it with another's dying breath?"

"What?" Her brows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Why, I refer to our dear mother," he replied. "You have been unaware of your owned state. At most I can have you whipped, collared, and possibly sold should I so choose. But she is a slave who has been knowingly impersonating a free woman. The penalty for that is slow death by torture. It is required."

The color drained from the girl's face. "Y-you wouldn't! Sh-she is your MOTHER!"

"My STEP mother as you were so eager to remind me."

Both women now stood in speechless silence.

"Now, are the both of you ready to accept your fate?" When neither woman spoke he shouted, "ANSWER ME!"

They both nodded in defeat.

"ALOUD!" he commanded.

"Y-yes," Alicia murmured.

"Yes WHAT, bitch?"

"Yes M-Master."

"And you?" he queried his sister.

"Y-yes - Master!"

"That's better," Dameon remarked in triumph. "Now be good slaves and get on your knees. -- AFTER stripping! I prefer my female property naked in my presence."

"B-but we are your mother and sister!" Alicia protested.

Getting up, Dameon quickly walked over to Salena and - WHAP! - back handed her so hard that she went sprawling on the floor. Her mother started to go to her but her son grabbed her by the upper arm and stopped her. "Leave her be and get your clothes off and get on your knees or do you want me to punish her further for your insolence?"

"No, Master!" she protested. "Please do not hurt her further! I will obey, Master!"

He let go of her arm. "Then get those clothes off and kneel at my feet!"

Hurriedly she obeyed and in a matter of seconds was nude and kneeling in front of her son / owner. At first she reflexively attempted to cover her exposed flesh with her arms and hands but one stern look from him was enough to make her lower her arms to her sides, blushing a deep crimson with embarrassment.

"Now you, slut." Dameon ordered his sister. "Strip and kneel or the bitch who shit you out from between her legs will get what you just got and more!"

Holding her throbbing cheek, Salena rose, removed her garments, and sank to her knees in front of her brother / master. She made no attempt to try to cover herself. Satisfied, Dameon went and sat back down in his father's chair, now his chair. "Very well. Here is how things will be from now on. In public you may keep up the appearance of being free but remain aware that every move you make and every word you utter will be watched closely by me and anything which displeases me even slightly will be severely punished. Is that clearly understood?"

"Yes Master."

"Yes Master."

"You," he addressed Alicia. "Put your clothes back on, go have the household slaves prepare dinner, then lock them all in their cages. For now they will continue to believe that you are the free lady of the house.We will join you in awhile."

"Yes Master," his mother replied as she stood, dressed, and left the room, her head still bowed in submission.

He turned his attention to his still kneeling sister. "For you I have a special little meal in mind. Have you ever had a man's hard member in your mouth?"

At first she didn't answer.

"Would you like me to hit you again?"

"N-no Master!" she stammered in a panic. "Please do not, Master! Forgive me, Master! Yes Master, I have - once."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"N-no Master."

"Too bad," he remarked. "Because you are now going to crawl over here like the lowly little animal you are, take out my member, and suck it dry." With a horrified look on her bruised face she didn't move. "NOW!" he barked, before I bring your bitch mother in here to do it!"

With a little whimper she crawled over to him, her sizable breasts swaying and jiggling as she crawled. Once she reached him she opened his pants with trembling hands then took him into her mouth. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she began licking and sucking. After a moment he seized a handful of her long dark hair and began brutally face fucking her, pounding her mouth unmercifully, exerting complete and absolute control of the entire event.

Salena could feel her poor lips being hurt and abused and the tears flowed even more profusely. Her cheeks became wet with weeping.

But something else was becoming wet as well, something which humiliated and terrified her. Her own juices were beginning to turn her woman's place sodden. She hated her step brother and the abuse he was inflicting upon her but, strangely, the cruel domination and punishment she was being forced to endure at the hands of her all powerful MASTER was having a totally different effect upon her. All of her deepest, darkest, most secret desires and fantasies were being set free and made to rise to the surface. The more she was abused the more she craved, so that by the time Dameon finally began pumping his semen down her throat and into her stomach, commanding, "Swallow it all, cunt! Gulp down every drop!" she was close to cumming herself!

After he had withdrawn from her mouth and rearranged his pants he commanded, "Let's go see how that other slave bitch is coming with my dinner. You crawl, don't walk upright like a human."

She said nothing, just crawled along meekly behind him praying all the while that he hadn't noticed her wet arousal or smelled the desire he had brought forth from her by force.

Once in the kitchen they found Alicia setting dinner on the table. Dameon saw the three places set and immediately ordered her to get rid of two of them. "I said nothing about you two being permitted to eat." He looked at his sister. "And this slut has already had a meal!" Salena hung her head in shame. Her mother could discern what she had been forced to endure. Did she also suspect the shameful effect it had had upon her?

Since the other slaves had been locked in their cages for the night by Alicia, Dameon made her strip again. Then he had mother and daughter kneel on the floor beside him. As he ate he played a little game with his step mother. He would take bits of food from his plate, toss them across the room, then order her to "fetch bitch"! She would then be required to crawl as fast as she could to it, scoop it up using only her mouth, chew and swallow it, then crawl back. Whenever she didn't complete the exercise in humiliation fast enough to suit him, which was every time no matter how fast she attempted to crawl, she would be slapped, cuffed, back handed, kicked, spat upon, or otherwise physically punished. By the time he had finished his meal she was weeping with humiliation and pain and her daughter was doing the same on her behalf.

"Time for bed, bitches," Dameon proclaimed after he had finished his meal. "Come." Both naked females dutifully crawled along behind their master as he led them into what had been his father's master bedroom, the one Alicia had been sleeping in, but which he now apparently was claiming for himself. "You," he said to his sister. "Down on the floor. I will summon you should I wish to make use of you." Obediently the naked woman assumed a fetal position on the hard floor devoid of covering or pillow.

"You," he said to his stepmother. "On the bed on your back, legs apart."

She obeyed and watched in horrified fascination as her new master began to disrobe in front of her. Once his enormous cock was exposed her eyes grew to enormous size. It was HUGE! Even larger than her late husband's had been. She tried to turn her gaze aside but he slapped her hard across the mouth and commanded her to keep looking at it. He climbed on the bed and knelt between her splayed, quivering thighs. reaching down he took both her massive breasts in his hands and began squeezing and mauling them roughly. She whimpered in pain and fear -- and something else altogether! Like her daughter, abuse and domination excited her. The shame of knowing that she was being subjected to it at the hands of her own stepson only served to arouse her even more. Her late husband had loved her and treated her as a free woman in all respects save this one. As regarded sex, he was ALWAYS her MASTER! - And it had driven her WILD! - Just as this was doing.

When he entered her he chuckled. He discovered her wetness and realized just how completely enslaved she was to him. -- Just as he had is stepsister earlier!

He thrust away at her brutally as he shoved his tongue down her throat, punished her breasts, slapped her face, pulled her hair, and otherwise subjected her to brutal rape! When finally he exploded and pumped his male juices deep within her she was wild with desire. "P-please Master!" she begged pitifully and shamefully. "Please permit it, Master!"

"Permit what?" he asked, feigning ignorance. "Please grant you permission to cum?"

"Yes Master! Oh PLEASE permit it, Master!"

"Say it!"

"Please permit me to cum, Master! PLEASE!"

"Denied," he said cruelly as he rolled off of her naked, bruised, trembling, sweat drenched body, turning his back on her. "Not now. - That goes for you down on the floor as well," he warned Salena. "Get those fingers out of that dripping cunt I own!"

"How did he know?!" she wondered as she obediently removed the fingers without achieving any relief. How did he know how turned on the sounds and scents of her mother being rough fucked in the bed above her had gotten her so soon after being forced to suck his cock? HOW?!!

But know he had, about both the cunts he now owned. Smiling in satisfaction Dameon drifted off to sleep while his stepmother/stepsister/slaves lay in aroused, helpless, slumberless frustration!

Author's note: More will follow if a desire for it is expressed.