Damien Complies

Story Info
Invite after night at S&M club.
1.5k words
2.98
23.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

Damien went for drinks. You had danced close and kissed the Detroit tourist earlier in the evening while I observed closely. You had not responded to any of his blatant requests.

Damien had already asked about "your gentleman friend" as he termed me.

"Will he mind me paying you so much attention?"

"It's ok," you said. "Bill loves to watch."

"Then come with me to the toilets and I will lick you until you cum!"

Indeed! A bit of finesse please! You flicked his arse with your riding crop.

An inner city S/M club with no sex on premises does limit one's options, so handsome young Damien with his lovely tight arse in leather shorts and his full kissable lips had been easily forgiven his energy and enthusiasm.

A handsome Asian boy approached you with a knowing look. In Damien's brief absence Lee, had wrapped himself around your back with his obviously large cock hard against your arse.

Damien watched holding the drinks while Lee got even closer, lifting your arse slightly off the dance floor with the force of his erection.

You arched into him, your eyelids hanging heavy with lust. You were grinding you body against Lee to an insistent techno beat.

Damien had seen enough, pushing past me to kiss you full on the lips. Two big, hard, heavy cocks now ground hard into you on the dance floor.

I knew the brash young man with the American accent thought he was a Dom.

I let it go.

Toward the end of the night Damien repeated,

"My place, invite anyone you want."

Lust is a demanding creature as we know and at that moment with two huge cocks vying for your attention, bodily wants defied your mind. From your gorgeous, tight little cunt came a pulse that bucked your hips with such violence both boys were briefly tossed aside. They literally had to hang on. The heat from your pussy crept along your spine.

"OK let's go!" escaped from your lips.

It was a rapid exit from the club. Damien grabbed your hand, you grabbed mine and waved for Lee to follow. We gathered our gear, the boys quickly peeling off tight black leather outfits and dragging on jeans, socks, shoes... then they were gone... not a word.

We slowed our pace shrugging our shoulders.

"Have I been dumped?" you wondered aloud.

Hand in hand we navigated the narrow corridors and then dark laneway that leads to the Oxford Street exit.

"Let's just go home and fuck," you added, annoyed and maybe relieved.

We turned in unison as the beautiful sand coloured Mustang sports swung into the curb directly in front of us.

No hesitation, we jumped in and roared off into the very early morning.

Oxford Sreet disappeared and seconds later we erupted from the Cahill tunnels onto the Bridge. The air was cool and dried our sweaty bodies as your long blond hair whipped our faces.

It was exhilarating.

Lee and I crammed illegally in the back, you up front with Damien driving. I noted only one hand on the wheel. His other hand disappeared under your short leather skirt. We laughed and whooped our way over the Harbour Bridge and into the back streets of North Sydney.

Damien's apartment was all he promised. Sparse, huge with gorgeous one eighty degree views of city lights twinkling across Sydney Harbour.

The view was even better as he proudly showed us, from the bedroom.

1920's American Deep South Blues Music gently trickled from the stereo. We asked for tea when a drink was offered. Lee and Damien had whisky and ice.

I know this point, when the faint-hearted baulk.

So, surprising all I head to the bedroom.

"Drinks in bed," I announce.

I strip to my underwear then take the prime spot on the bed to best see the lights of Sydney and sip my tea. My back is against a pillow on the bed-head.

Casting off your clothes to your undies you join me and snuggle close also with your tea in your hands.

"Strip!" I say abruptly to the two boys.

The dynamics in the room have altered rapidly.

I know Damien will challenge.

Lee and Damien are down to underwear and moving to the bed.

"Naked!" I say close to a scowl.

"Show your cocks!" you demand supporting me.

They both stop their approach.

"Naked," I repeat with an air of exasperation.

The boys stand before us as we sip tea. They peel off their underwear.

I hand you the riding crop from our club bag.

You place the cruel leather tip on Damien's semi hard cock. A flick of your wrist and his cock jumps. We watch his cock waver between excitement and uncertainty. You tap it gently. It makes a lovely slapping rhythm.

I motion Lee to step forward to my side of the bed. We both run our fingers over his beautiful cock. You lean over me and suck his cock into your mouth.

Damien moves eagerly forward too. You stick the crop in his belly to stop him.

"When I say," you manage to get out around Lee's cock.

"If you say," I correct you. We laugh.

Damien complies, his body twitching with urgent lust and annoyance.

I slip off your panties exposing your perfect little wet cunt to the boys.

"Damien," I address him directly. "Lick cunt!"

As he climbs onto the bed you open you legs. I slip my excited cock from my boxers and place it directly onto your open glistening cunt.

"Suck cock to lick cunt?" you smile.

We watch as my cock slides into Damien's mouth. Your crop stings his naked arse.

"Me now," you say and push me aside to guide Damien's tongue deep into your waiting cunt.

You sting him again.

I reach for Lee, pull his arse to me and smack hard.

I can feel his body drop as he submits so I ease him onto the bed. He too must suck my cock and he knows it. Lee positions his head on my lap as I kick off my boxers.

Lee and I watch as Damien licks deep into juicy firm cunt. Your pelvis arches to meet his tongue.

At your request he climbs along your body. You position your cunt to meet his cock and slide him in as deep as a cock can go.

"Fuck me now!"

You both gasp with the pleasure of that contact. Big, hard, young cock deep in wet, tight cunt.

Damien is moving with ease in and out of you. Both of you fit and strong. Lee and I watch avidly. It's a beautiful sight.

You stop him briefly to roll him and climb on. At close range we can all see Damien's fat, thick cock pushing into you.

Your excitement is palpable, filling the room with grunts and moans.

My cock is now in your hand and it's being guided into Lees' mouth, inches from Damien's face. The sight of my hard cock in mouth and your slippery, open, willing, slurpy cunt on his cock is too much.

Damien cums.

His cock pulses powerfully. White cum oozes from between your cunt and his cock and his thrusts sending cum flicking across the bed. Finally he seems to fold back into the crumpled, sweaty sheets.

We all rest and recover. Damien is quieter, even allows a little laugh.

I take your body and hold you over me. You are sweaty, slippery, hot and still breathing hard from a physical fuck.

We slide together.

Lee is behind you. You can feel his cock nudging your arse.

"Oil," you whisper to me. I reach into our bag.

You stroke Lee as we fuck, then slip an oiled finger into your arse.

Lee watches you finger your own arse and is in no doubt of what is expected of him.

Leaning over me you guide his oiled cock into your hole.

You back onto him. He holds his ground.

Relaxed, horny, oiled Lee's cock fills your arse.

Damien lays on his side, his head on a pillow and watches us fuck.

You cum.

Unexpected, rapid, wild orgasm simply overtakes you. Your arse and cunt full of cock grinding into you and against each other.

You are a horny, slutty nymph over us drawing out every bit of fuck we can give you.

Lee and I both know this is it for us. No holding back we fuck as strong as we can, trying to keep up with your ongoing pelvic fuck demands.

Me first then Lee, just off simultaneous. We fill you again with even more cum. Three bodies throb in a pulsating unison. We fall exhausted sideways on the bed.

Sleep is very fast.

I wake briefly as Lee leaves. I see you kiss him.

Next time I surface from sleep the bed is moving. You are sucking Damien's rapidly engorging young cock.

You slide along his body. "Give me another fuck before we go," you whisper in his ear. Each word punctuated with a little kiss.

Damien complies!

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers