Damien's Delight

Story Info
A threesome plus a dirty lawyer equals an awesome weekend!
3.4k words
3.82
23.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an additional chapter I wrote as part of a re-write for my novel "Dressed To Kill" that can be read here but it can stand pretty much as a short piece by itself and so I hope you enjoy it!

Also I know I've left the ending for "Dressed To Kill "hanging for sometime, but I promise, like Noella, it is coming....so to speak!

Gray

*

Damien was feeling mighty chuffed with himself. Today his lawyer had settled his divorce from that fat bitch Noella and so this afternoon he had been the recipient of a bank cheque for one million and forty five thousand dollars.

"A million fucking dollars!" he smiled to himself. "A million fucking dollars! I can't believe it! I am fucking genius the way I screwed over fucking Noella! A fucking genius!"

He had come to the Platinum Club, his favourite bar and on Friday nights as it was always full of sexy young things from the advertising and business districts and he had often enjoyed good hunting here.

A magnum of French champagne in hand he zeroed in on two young things that were chatting at one end of the bar. One was a striking a petit blond with a figure like sports car. The other a brunette who was majestic by comparison with a long beautifully proportioned legs, shapely butt and breasts the size of boulders which pushed for freedom against the restraint of her modestly cut blouse.

It was the brunette's large breasts that had drawn Damien's attention. The two women had resisted his advances initially, being familiar with being hit on by suits from the big end of town. But persistence was Damien's strength in life and when he wanted something he stuck at it until he got it. This trait had been very beneficial for him as it was again for him tonight. Once the blonde, Crystal and the brunette, Cherie had their first taste of champagne they were entranced and Damien worked his smooth magic, convincing they should come home with him for a private party.

His kids were staying at their bitch mother's house and so he was free to enjoy these two tantalising young women without the complication of children. By the time they had arrived at his fabulous new golden mile house, the women were giggly and relaxed and very open to suggestion. He opened some more champagne and glass in hand he gave them a tour of the large house. They made it a s far as the billiard room, the two women dripping all over him and giggling their way through his explanation of the features of the house.

"I always wanted fuck on a pool table," mused Chrystal innocently, the alcohol seemingly having taken control.

"You wouldn't!" giggled Cherie.

"Oh yeah! It 'd be fucking awesome!"

"Yeah. That'd be good fucking!" agreed Damien with a chuckle.

"I don't know," said Cheri screwing her nose up. "Wouldn't it be hard?"

"It's gotta be hard or you can't do it!" screeched Chrystal and they all laughed.

"I know what I'd like?" Damien told them as he looked directly at Cherie.

"What's that?" she asked.

"I'd like to see your breasts."

"I don't just show them to anyone," she told him feigning false modesty.

"I'm not JUST anyone. So how about a little peek?"

"Alright. Just a little peak."

With her back against the pool table she reached up and slowly began to undo the buttons of her blouse. Button by button she revealed a white lace bra that just managed to tame her large breasts. Reaching the last button she slid the blouse from her shoulders, dropping it quietly to the floor.

"Can I see your nipples?"

"Of course," she smiled reaching behind to release the clasp of the bra before allowing that to also drop to the floor.

"You like?" she asked as she cupped a double D each hand.

"Oh yeah!" he cried as he stepped closer and squeezed her breasts as if he checking that fruit was ripe before purchase. "Magnificent! Can I can have suck?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Cherie leaned back against the massive twelve by six billiard table, arching her back a little, presenting her massive melons for Damien's tasting. Grasping the right breast he pointed his tongue and delicately flicked at the large nipple before wrapping his lips around it and feasting on it with enthusiasm. Cherie's eye's closed and a moan escaped from her lips.

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Damien, applying himself equally as enthusiastically to the left nipple. He loved the firmness and texture of young flesh. The thrill of exploring new territory made his cock stiffen in his pants.

"What about mine!" demanded Chrystal, stepping up to stand next to Cherie and pulling her red top over her head. She was standing only wearing a sheer lace bra and G-string, fishnet stockings and soaring black paten leather heels, her black pencil-line skirt having dropped to the floor. She peeled down the front of the bra to reveal two elegant globular mounds of flesh. What they lacked in impressive size in comparison to Cherie's massive tits, they made up for up for in symmetry and shape, a neat erect nipple topping each.

"We can't have you missing out, can we?" Damien told her as he shifted his attention to her audacious bust.

"Fucking awesome!" he muttered, Chrystal enjoying the texture of Damien's tongue as it slid across her nipples.

"I like that," she sighed.

Not wanting to be left standing doing nothing, Cherie had joined Chrystal in dispensing of her skirt and was now naked except for a red G-string and stilettos. Kneeling to one side of Damien she searched for his fly, manipulating the slide and reaching inside his pants to release his good size cock into the open.

"Impressive!" she told him as she gave it a playful stroke, before encapsulating the tip with her lips.

"Oh yes," groaned Damien. She descended down his cock, her lips looking like caterpillars slowly walking down each centimetre until the whole rod disappeared from view. She held it for a moment, before slowly re-tracing her tracks, the dick re-appearing as if like some magic trick.

"Holy fuck!" he cried.

"We'll do that in a minute," she told him with a giggle. "Chrystal, do you want to come and have some of this?"

"Oh yeah!" she replied. "I'm feeling a need for some cock."

Cherie took one more dive down Damien's pole, rubbing her nipples with its tip before relinquishing it to Chrystal, who knelt on the other side of Damien. Taking the cock in hand she gave it a couple of long strokes before aggressively sucking it with rapid up and down movements as if it was the last piece of cock on earth.

Damien's eyes glazed over, the sweet sensation of the girls lips on his dick sending him to another planet. He'd found that although young flesh was always superior sometimes they lacked expertise and skill in the gentle art of cock pleasuring. This was not the case today as Cherie and Chrystal double teamed his dick, Damien savouring the sensation of two tongues licking his cock at once.

It almost became too much as he teetered on the brink of orgasm.

"I need to eat some pussy," he told them.

Chrystal obligingly lifted her hips on to the edge of the billiard table and pointed her legs toward the ceiling and lifted butt off the table a little.

"Would you be a darling," she cooed.

Understanding what was required, Damien grasped her G-string on either side and gently slid it up the length of her shapely legs before discarding them on the green felt of the billiard table. Slowly she spread her legs in a deep V, revealing a most inviting landscape of a neatly trimmed bush, highlighting a delicious pussy and he immediately dipped in his tongue to taste her sumptuous nectar.

"Oh yes!" she cried as Damien repaid her for her cock sucking diligence and danced his tongue over her clit before plunging it inside her.

Joining in the fray, Cherie discarded her panties and mounted the table on her knees.

"Will you lie back a little honey?" she asked Chrystal.

Cherie edged back a on her elbows, allowing Chrystal to squat above her mouth, Damien showing little concern for what Chrystal's heels might do to the green baize of the table. He was having too much fun and hey, he'd banked a million dollar cheque that afternoon and so few grand for a new felt would be a small price too pay for some awesome sex!

The ladies juices flowed as the feasting of delicious pussy continued, sighs of delight filling the air. Soon the urge to embed his cock in Cherie overwhelmed Damien. Standing, cock in hand, he rubbed it along the moist lips of her pussy.

"Oh yes! Please!" she cried and Damien obligingly slid his hard rod up to its hilt.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he cried, delighting in the exquisite sensation of Cherie's delicious hole. With Chrystal' still hovering precariously above Cherie's mouth he began to vigorously pumping her with his cock, squeals of pleasure filling the air with each stroke until she reached a shrieking crescendo as she came forcefully and sublimely.

Sensing the opportunity for some orgasmic fun, Chrystal shuffled sideways on her huge heels so that she could now kneel next to Cherie who was lying there recovering from her sublime tryst with Damien.

Her fabulous womanhood was fully exposed to Damien's gaze. He leant forward to delicately graze it with his tongue.

"Don't fucking tease me! Give me your cock!"

Damien loved the assertive demand and firmly grabbing her butt cheeks he manoeuvred his thick staff before emphatically driving it into her delectable pussy.

"Yes!" she cried, as Damien fairly assaulted her with his cock as if it was a weapon. Vigorously he drove his thick rod, him grunting, she screaming, the intensity of their desire spilling over into a wave of euphoria.

They stood together, their lungs heaving from their effort. Eventually Damien put his arms around her and scooped her up and carried to a leather Chesterfield couch which sat along one wall. Cherie joined them and he sat there with a naked woman under each arm enjoying the post-coital glow.

"You're both amazing," he said, kissing them each in turn.

"You want to go again?" asked Chrystal with a cheeky grin.

And so it went for the most of the night, the two women expertly enticing his penis to rigidity before sating themselves of his cock. At about four o'clock in the morning they climbed into a cab heading for home, leaving Damien alone with his very limp dick.

He woke late next morning and walked to a nearby cafe where he filled himself on eggs and bacon washed down with a couple of strong lattes. Feeling satisfactorily full he returned home, but it was if his appetite for sex that could not be sated and still feeling a nagging need he rang an old friend who had many benefits. Alison was his lawyer but she also offered the double benefit of being a damn good lay.

"Hi Ali! It's Damien."

"Yes, yes. The divorce did pan out rather well."

"Yes. You did a fantastic job! I thought if you weren't doing anything that you might want to come over and celebrate my windfall and see my new house?"

"Yeah! It's even bigger than the old one."

"Well you know me. Bigger is always better!"

"Yes, including my cock!" he chuckled. "Maybe we could have a little fun as well?"

"Okay. Three o'clock it is. See you then."

"i look forward to it!"

Damien answered the front door to find Alison standing there, her long blonde hair brushing her shoulders, a vintage white lace corset struggling to conceal her considerable breasts, a hint of nipple showing. A shimmering thigh high gold skirt wrapped her shapely arse, suspender straps from the corset showing, the skin tone stockings they supported creating a large cleft of exposed flesh and she teetered on sky high strappy gold sandals.

"Hi Alison! How's the best looking lawyer in town! Your look awesome! Come in!"

In contrast to Cherie and Chrystal, Alison was in her early forties and as well as being a savagely efficient lawyer, she was most accomplished in the matter of pleasures of the flesh. Her body was not quite as supple as in her younger days but she still cut a striking figure and knew how to use every asset she had perfectly.

"Thank you honey. Nice place!" she said, leaning up to kiss Damien on the lips as he opened the door.

"Glad you like it. Let me show you around." he told her. Taking her by the hand he led her from main foyer, showing her the sitting room and dining room as they passed before they reached the enormous living area at the rear of the house.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"It's beautiful. I know where all that moneys going. You must be very proud."

"Well some of it! And I am proud! Do you remember when we had sex on the kitchen bench in the old house?"

"How could I forget! Your wife was away with the kids and we ran amuck! You're such a naughty boy!" she laughed tweaking his butt.

"Why don't we do it again?" he asked, pulling her to him and manoeuvring her so that her back against the kitchen bench.

"Don't you think we should try something different? You haven't shown me outside yet."

"Alright. Would you like a drink to take outside?"

"I never thought you'd ask."

"Wine? Champagne? Beer? Spirits?"

"Champagne please."

Damien poured Alison a champagne and a beer for himself before taking her out to the large entertainment area that surrounded the lap pool, with a large spa at the near end, that ran away from the house. Damien took a seat at a large circular out door dining setting before Alison sat on his lap and put an arm around his neck.

"How does it feel to be a free man now?"

"Fantastic! I'm a very happy man!"

"So we need some celebration sex?

"Do we ever!" he agreed, helping himself to a handful of her ripe breast. Alison leant across and kissed him lustfully.

"Mmm," I like that she told him. Damien slid the top of corset down to fully expose a large nipple surrounded by a deep coloured areola, tracing the edge delicately with his finger.

"Fuck you've got great tits!" he exclaimed coarsely. "Such a great bonus! A great lawyer with great tits!"

"I'm glad you like them," she replied as she lifted her hips slightly so she could pull her skirt from her hips with free hand, Damien also helping a little so that it dropped lightly to the ground.

"No panties?" he observed.

"There always a waste of time with you!" she laughed.

"What are you saying?" he asked sounding a little hurt.

"You're always very quick at getting them off!" she laughed again.

"I know what I want," he told her earnestly.

"That you do! That you do!"

He slid his hand across her thigh, guiding her to open her legs to fully revealing a neatly shaped bush of blonde hair. He grasped her mound and with the hand that still clutched her breast pulled her back to join their lips once again. Powerfully his tongue invaded hers, the strength of his desire surging. He dipped his finger into her wet hole before seeking out her clit, caressing it expertly.

"Oh yes Dami! Yes!" she groaned. "Will lick my pussy?"

"It would be my pleasure!"

Damien released his grip allowing Alison to stand. She looking very seductive with the corset emphasising her breasts, the stockings and heels the length of her legs. Leaning against the table, she lifted her feet from the ground splaying her legs widely and grasping them under her knees. Turning the chair to face the table, Damien dove tongue first into her fully exposed honey pot. His tongue dancing inside her pussy, his finger stroking her clit causing her juices to flow freely.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck Damien!" she cried as she shook with orgasm. Lifting his face from her crotch, her grinned, his face wet with her cum.

"Was I good?"

"Oh Damien. What are you doing to me?"

"Making you come," he grinned.

"That you did! That You did!"

"I think I should suck your cock."

"Not a moment too early!"

She slowly stood to her feet and took Damien by the hand, guiding him to stand.

"Come with me."

They made an odd sight, Alison almost naked and Damien still in his jeans and T-shirt as she led him to a row of four sun lounges that sat in a line adjacent to the pool. She turned her back to the first lounge and facing Damien grabbed the bottom of his T-shirt and raised it over Damien's somewhat muscular body, but you could tell it wasn't quite the specimen it had been when he was younger.

She brushed her fingers across his chest, massaging his pecs, tweaking his nipples before sucking each in turn.

"Mmm. Nice," she sighed. "You taste good Dami'."

"It feels good," he told her.

Still sucking his nipples in turn, she glided one hand down to Damien's belt and with dexterity, undid his belt, button and fly, and pushing downward allowed them to drop to the ground, wrestling his hard dick out of his underpants before taking a firm grip.

"I've got you now," she told him, giving his generous member a gentle stroke.

"And I like it!" he said as they kissed as she continued to stroke. They released the seal of their lips, and Alison slid her tongue down is stomach in a graceful curve and sitting on the sun lounge holding his pole, she gave it a close inspection.

"You do have a great dick Dami'," she told him seriously.

"Never had any complaints!"

"Certainly not from me!" she giggled, slowly engulfing it with her mouth.

"Oh yes!" groaned Damien. "You are fantastic Alison. Best cock sucking lawyer on Melbourne!"

She didn't stop to reply, working the dick up and down in a slow but steady rhythm, moving her hand to hold his balls, steadily increasing her speed and vigour.

"You'll make me come if you keep going like that!"

"We wouldn't want that!" she told him, pausing for a moment. She grasped the base of his cock and giving it a squeeze which immediately reduced Damien's level urgency. Standing, she turned to kneel on the edge of the sun bed.

"You know what to do babe."

Pulling off his shoes and stepping free of his trousers, he moved to stand behind her curvaceous butt, placing his thick rod so that it nestled gently between the lips of her sex.

"Come on babe," she urged.

Eagerly he worked his cock into her inviting hole.

"Oh yes Ali. Fuck I love your pussy!"

"Just give me that cock honey!"

Savouring the superb sensation of Alison's beautiful pussy, he stroked in and out with an easy movement of his hips, grasping her hips.

"That's it! You're going to make me come!" she cried, the pitch rising to a squeal, Damien pumped her hard as she twisted with pleasure. They stood together for a moment allowing Alison to gather her composure.

"Fuck Damien! Are you going to make me come all night?"

"It would be my pleasure!'

"It would be mine actually!" she giggled. "Now I think it's your turn for some special pleasuring."

She stood from the sun bed, sliding off his cock.

"Lie down," she told him firmly pointing to the sun bed. Damien obliged, his pole standing erect like a skyscraper. Standing next to him she gave it a gentle stroke before straddling him by placing her still heeled feet either side of him. Bending her knees she delicately lowered herself onto his pole.

"Oh yes babe," she gasped. Damien grabbed her delectable tits and with a gentle motion and subtle use of hidden muscles, she caressed his dick until it was almost bursting. Again she gently applied her gentle grip to the base of his penis and so for nearly an hour she played played him like a violin with gentle lulls and contrasting crescendos, keeping Damien on the cliffs edge of exploding. Her own orgasm were long and many. Eventually she gave way to Damien's pleas of mercy, bringing him to the peak of pleasure and taking his load in her mouth.

As Alison sat there with cum dripping from her lips, Damien smiled smugly at how magnificently things had turned out.

"A million dollars and fucking great sex! Now all I need to do is help myself to more of Noella's money."