Damien's Love Ch. 2

Story Info
She tells a little more of the story.
758 words
3.52
20.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weeks following that evening were a blur of new activities for me. Damien always told me I took to his training better than any he’d ever witnessed before, and this of course always made me beam with pride, for I so wanted to please him. I was thrilled when he asked me to move in with him. Suddenly, my days began earlier, as I had to make it to the gym before work, and ended later, as there were chores to be done before bed. It was hard work, both the physical portion, and the fact that my whole schedule was rearranged. I no longer did things on my time, rather I did them on *his* time and according to his schedule. Meals were served when he was ready to eat, and games were played when he was ready to relax. I realized I delighted in pleasing him, in seeing that little smile on his lips that let me know he was proud of something I’d done, and I found myself striving to receive that small token of approval. It was a cherished gift for me, and I worked very hard each time to get it.

It occurs to me, that reading this, one might think this happened quickly and I wish to clear that up. Master Damien was very thorough in my training. He wanted me to be able to serve him correctly, and I’m very thankful to him for taking his time with me. This new arrangement took some adjusting for both of us, and he was always very patient with me. He’s spent many hours showing me the most common tasks – the things he likes for dinner, and how he wants his evenings arranged; all the way down to the most erotic of things – positions that I am to present myself to him in, and how I am to behave with his friends, so as not to embarrass him. He’s worked very hard at making me into something suitable for him, worthy of serving and pleasing him, and for that, I am eternally grateful. However, it was rarely easy.

Shortly after I came to live with him, an event occurred that is a testimonial to that. It had been a trying time for me, and I was frustrated, confused, and feeling very lost. This situation, that seemed so perfect and right in the beginning, was started to show signs to me that it had ‘run its course’. I didn’t know if this was what I really wanted, and I began feeling rebellious.

To this day, I don’t know why I chose the course of action that I did. Instead of simply picking up and walking away from the whole situation, or talking with him about my feelings, I began ‘acting out’, like a spoiled child would if you happened to take away his favorite toy. It started innocently enough. I would ‘forget’ to address him as “Sir”, or not lower my eyes completely during our play time, when I knew he demanded complete and total respect. Master let it slide at first, went easy on me, and I found it only added to my confusion. My behavior escalated, until we were living more as roommates instead of the Dom/sub we had started out as. I was nearing the end of my rope – and the end of my leash.

He came home one evening to find me sprawled on the couch, remote in hand, and the kitchen spotless – meaning I hadn’t raised a finger to get dinner cooked. I guess he’d finally had enough. That night was a very painful one. And a very enlightening one as well. I learned that night, that a Master doesn’t always have to rule with an iron fist, and also that it wasn’t the fantasy I thought it to be when he DID have to. It was a very sore week for me.

Then there were the times that could cheer me up instantly just from the mere remembrance of them. Like the evening he put his collar around my neck. Feeling the leather tighten on my skin is one of the most incredible feelings I’d ever felt before, and I’ve yet to experience anything as nice since. I can’t begin to explain the feeling it gives me, knowing I am owned. I stay here of my own will, but Master Damien is my Keeper. My body is his to use. My mind is his to strengthen. And my soul is his to posses.