Damn Grandma!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Grandma was looking past me toward Traci behind me, and I saw her nod her head slightly in Traci's direction. Before I could turn to see what was happening I heard a pop as Traci unfastened the snap on her jeans. I looked over my shoulder to see her pushing her pants past her hips and down her shapely legs to the floor. She stepped out of her jeans and caught her thumbs in the waist band of her panties, beginning to push them down and off. She stood back up and reached behind her back to unsnap the catch on her bra. She slipped it down her arms and flung it towards me as she said, "I'm going skinny-dipping. Anybody want to join me?"

She pushed past me and Gen and stepped toward the door to the patio and swimmi9ng area. Without hesitating she opened the door and ran to the pool, diving in to the water and swimming toward the far end of the pool.

Gen looked over at Grandma, then up at me and shook her head, "I think I will have to pass this time," she said. "I need to head home and get some rest before the kids get back home." Gen stood up and turned towards me, she grabbed my cock and saying, "It was nice meeting you, I hope to see you again before you have to leave," shaking it like she would a new acquaintance's hand.

Grandma stood up and gave Gen a hug and she headed for the door to leave. Gen had barely gotten out the door when Grandma turned to me and said, "Are you up for some more action or do you need to wait a while?"

"What about Traci?" I asked.

Grandma grinned big and replied, "Don't worry about her, she's a big girl." As she finished the remark she reached out and grabbed hold of my balls and squeezed them firmly but not too hard and began to pull me after her as she headed towards the living room.

"I told you yesterday I had plans for you and this thing when I got home. Well I am home and I intend to keep my word," Grandma told me as she sat down on the sofa and pulled me closer to her by my balls.

I stepped between her opened legs and watched as her tongue swirled around the head of my dick and I felt the blood begin to surge into my shaft.

...CONTINUED

12