Damn That Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers

Once I heard that last statement, I didn't need even a minute to think about it. "Ok, you can have sex with me later on. Now please let me go."

For my own good, I probably agreed too soon. Pujan knew I was in a tight spot and he decided to leverage further on it. "Actually, technically, I'm already fucking you... so I want more."

"What do you want now? Please just let me get up."

"Not before you agree to be my girlfriend for a whole month."

That was a shocker. I can't be his girlfriend. "I already have a boyfriend," I told him.

"I know that," he said, kissing me on the back of my neck and sending a chill down my spine. "Break up with Vivek and become my girlfriend."

"I can't just become your girlfriend like that... and why do you even want me as your girlfriend. You just said you wouldn't want me as your wife."

"I just wanna fuck you, babe," he was being a little too honest, which was making me more anxious. "If you're my girlfriend, I'll be able to fuck you as and when I want. And believe me, I'll be a very good lover."

He was enjoying himself, I knew it. He knew I had no choice but to agree to his demands. I didn't even have time to negotiate; I knew he would be really close to cumming. Pujan was now sucking and licking my neck and back. He bit me there and asked, "So what do you say, Neha? Don't think so much. We'll just tell everyone that you fell in love with me and then after two or three months, we'll break up saying things didn't work out."

"Two or three months? You just said one month."

"Now I'm saying six months," he said. "Come on, decide quickly, I'm about to cum."

That made the decision for me. Beleaguered, I resigned. "Ok, I'll be your girlfriend."

"For six months, right?"

"Yes, yes, for six months... now let me get up."

"Ok," he said, loosening his grip, however, for only a second. He tightened his grip around my waist again and said, "Wait, I'll need something to hold against you and make sure you don't cheat me out of this."

"Pujan, I won't cheat," I screamed. "I'll be your girlfriend for six months, I promise. Let me go."

"Wait, and stop moving so much. I know what, let me take a picture of us like this."

"No pictures, that's too risky."

"I won't show them to anyone. I just need them to ensure that you'll remain my girlfriend. And after the six months, I'll get rid of them in front of you."

With that, he fished out his cell-phone from somewhere and gave it to me. "Here, take pictures of us, and smile in them like a good girlfriend would."

Not knowing what else to do, I raised the phone in front of me and gave it my best smile while Pujan placed his head on my shoulder for the snap. The snap came out well, we looked like a couple very much in love and as was apparent from my exposed boobs, very much making love.

"Happy? Now let me go," I told him.

"No, I need more," he said.

"Pujan, take as many as you want afterwards," I cried. "But right now let me get up before you cum inside me."

He finally released me from his death grip and I ran to the washroom without looking back. I was washing my pussy with the hand-shower when he walked into the bathroom, holding the phone in his hand and probably taking pictures of me. I could see that his cock had gone loose.

"What're you doing, Pujan? Don't take pictures of me here."

"Relax, my sexy girlfriend, I'm gonna take pictures of you everywhere from now on."

It hit me then. I'm now Pujan's girlfriend and that too for six months. I'll have to dump Vivek and make up some story about me falling in love with Pujan. That sounded so absurd to me. How could a beautiful model like me fall in love with an ugly fatso like him? It didn't make sense. But I knew I would have to make it make sense and live a life as his girlfriend for six months. I certainly didn't want my naked snaps all over the internet. So there was no way I could back out of this. Damn, that truth and dare game.

When I walked back out, Pujan was lying down on the bed. He motioned me to join him and I did.

"Pujan, I need you to promise me one thing," I said, lying down beside him. "Promise me that this'll end in six months."

"Don't worry," he replied. "I promise. I won't do anything to extend this. But you also gotta promise to behave like a loving and willing girlfriend, in private as well as in front of others. You're the one who fell in love with me and proposed me, ok?"

"Ok, I fell in love with you... that's what we'll tell everyone. And I'll be the best girlfriend you could ever have, but just for six months. Deal?'

"Deal," he said. "Now let's seal it with a kiss."

And thus happened my first kiss with my new boyfriend. While we kissed, Pujan moved his hand down to my pussy. My first instinct made me stop him, I held his hand. He broke the kiss and looked at me questioningly. He's your boyfriend, Neha, and he owns you now, get used to his hand all over you. I smiled apologetically, let go of his hand and leaned back as his fingers found my pussy that belonged to him now.

I bit down on my lip as his fingers touched my pussy. As one finger went inside, I stifled a moan and drew a deep breath. "You're so nicely wet, Neha," Pujan whispered in my ear, sliding his finger further inside me. My body arched up when I felt him curve his finger and rub my inner walls. At that point, I was lost. I was trying to hold back my moans, but I couldn't. I let out a soft, "Pujan" and started bouncing my hips back and forth, moving with his finger.

I guess he loved it when I moaned out his name. He started finger-fucking me harder and began sucking my nipples at the same time. I spread my legs farther apart as his finger kept drilling me. Pujan kept alternating between my boobs and it wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm approaching. Pujan sensed it too and he bit down on my nipple. That was it, my body shook violently as my orgasm ripped through me. Pujan kept stroking my pussy till my orgasm subsided.

"You look fuckin' awesome when you cum," he said, as he kissed me again. I was glad he'd kissed me because at that time, I was too shy to look at him. I came on Pujan's fingers, he finger-fucked me, this is so embarrassing.

As I laid there, catching my breath, Pujan pulled me towards me and embraced me. His big belly crushed into my flat stomach and I felt his hardened cock against my thighs. "Show me how much of a willing and nice girlfriend you're gonna be," he said.

I guess that was the cue for me to perform. I knew that I couldn't be an unwilling partner, else that would piss him off. So I decided to show him how good a lover I could be. I leaned into him and kissed him. "Just lay back and enjoy," I said, and proceeded to kiss him all over his face. I moved down to his neck and gave him a couple of love bites of my own. I moved down further, kissing and licking him, trying to avoid his body hair as much as I could. Moving over his belly felt like passing over a mountain, and for a moment I was repulsed again. But the moment passed when I felt his cock throb against my boobs.

I cupped his cock and heard me let out a moan. Wrapping my hand around it, I began stroking him slowly. His pre-cum coated my fingers as they slid over the head of his cock. As I continued stroking it, I realised that it looked like a very nice cock. It was lighter in colour than the other three cocks I had seen. It was quite thick as well, and seemed to be around seven inches long. At least this part of him is good. I squeezed tighter and made it jump. More pre-cum oozed out. I laid my head down in his lap and slowly licked around the head. The mixed smell of piss and cum filled my nostrils but thankfully, it was just a passing smell. I licked the head again, and then the underside, tasting him with my slow wet licks. I licked the entire length of his manhood before moving back to the head and taking it in my mouth. Pujan ran a hand through my hair as I began sucking him. At first, I sucked around the tip only, grazing my teeth against the skin and swirling my tongue around the head. Then, I took all of him in and slipped my mouth down as far as I could. His groin hair tickled my nose as I held him like that till I couldn't breathe. When I came back up, Pujan reached down and pulled me towards him. He kissed me and said, "I can't believe you took it all in... that was amazing. You're amazing."

Grinning, I returned to his lap and took him back in my mouth. I sucked him harder faster this time. Pujan was pushing his hips up too, his hands in my hair, pressing me down over himself. Finally, I sensed it throbbing in my mouth. I didn't want to take it in my mouth, but he held my head firmly as his hips jerked and he offloaded a heavy load into my mouth. I could feel his cum gushing onto the roof of my mouth, as he spewed his semen into me. A full mouth made me swallow most some of his cum. "Yes, swallow it all," he told me, in between moans. I began sucking and swallowing faster as he kept filling my mouth with more of his warm cum. Finally, after what seemed like gallons of cum had gone into me, I lifted my head. Pujan was smiling at me. He pulled me back up and laid me down beside me.

"I can't tell you how awesome it feels to know that a sexy babe like you has my cum in her stomach," he said. "That was sensational; I now know that you'll be a really wonderful girlfriend."

All I could do was smile at him. After a while, I went into the washroom but couldn't wash off the taste of his cum from my mouth. I guess, his taste is something else I'll have to get used to.

When I returned, Pujan asked me to cuddle up with him. I laid down next to him with my head on his chest and a leg over his lap. For a while, we made small talk. He told me he'd fucked three girls before, one of them a prostitute. I lied to him and told him that I had had sex only with Vivek before.

"Wow, so I'm only the second guy to have you? That's so great," he exclaimed. "I would have obviously liked to be the first, but its allright. Man, taking your virginity would have been awesome. Lucky Vivek!"

He's so gullible, what a fool! I have never understood the importance guys' associate with taking a girl's virginity. Being the first one to break in a babe must be nice, especially a babe like me. But why it's such a big deal, even in the twenty-first century is flummoxing to me. I find it pathetic that men still expect their wives to be virgins, when it's okay for them to have had sex before marriage. Heights of hypocrisy is what it is!

Meanwhile, Pujan was exploring my body. "You have such a fuckin' nice body," he said, "it's so smooth and silky."

I was lying down on my back. Pujan had propped himself up beside me and was running his hands over my body. He said I had really wonderful legs and thighs; he loved the way the skin of my thighs moved under his hand. He commented on my flat stomach and clean belly button. He showed me his in comparison, which was hairy. He made me roll over on my side so that he could explore my ass and back. He looked between my ass cheeks and commented how wonderful it looked. He made me check his out, which was grossly hairy, like the most of him. Rolling me back on my back, he grabbed my boobs, calling them the best part of me. He tried taking a whole boob in his mouth and did manage to suck in most of it. After he had sucked on my nipples for a while, he started going down, licking over my stomach as he reached between my legs.

"You know you have such a sexy pussy," he said, looking up at me. "It's so beautiful... pink and cute and all... like those American girls have in porn movies."

I didn't know if that was a compliment or an insult. I have seen a couple of porn movies and the pussies I have seen in them were very pink. I don't think my pussy was that pink, it is a darker shade of pink. But I didn't tell Pujan that. It didn't make any difference to me; he was going to fuck that pussy no matter how it looked.

The moment passed when I felt Pujan's tongue touch me down there. I held back my breath and threw my head back as I felt his fingers feeling my pussy lips. It felt like he was pulling my lips apart and then he ran his tongue my slit. Then I felt his finger inside me. He started to pump his finger slowly in and out of me. At the same time, his mouth found my clit and started to suck on it. The sensations that were going through my body weren't alien to me but it felt like I was in heaven. I placed my hands on his head, caught his hair and pushed him down. Pujan probably took that as a sign and increased his licking and sucking. It didn't take me long to cum. My body withered and shook as another powerful orgasm ripped through me.

As I recovered, my eyes still closed, I felt Pujan climb up on the bed. He held my legs and pushed them apart, making himself comfortable between them. I realised what was about to happen. Pujan is going to fuck me now. For the last time, I tried to think of a way out, but couldn't. I even contemplated breaking his cell phone that had my naked pictures. But the idea didn't seem feasible, I knew I couldn't overpower Pujan and at that moment, I knew I couldn't even get out from under him. Pujan was already over, his weight on his elbow. I felt something hard touch my pussy and with a flash, realised it was his cock. His bare cock!

"Wait," I cried, "you're not wearing a condom."

"So?" he asked, looking at me as if I was gibbering.

"So? What do you mean so? What if you cum inside me?"

"Yeah I will. In fact, I want to cum inside you."

"I'll get pregnant, you fool," I cried, trying to wriggle away from him.

"Look, Neha, let me get one thing straight," I detected a hint of annoyance and anger in his voice, "don't you ever call me names, ok? I don't appreciate being called a fool, or an idiot or whatever."

Oh no, he's really angry. I don't want him to be pissed with me; I've got to spend six long months with him. "I'm sorry, Pujan," I apologised. "I really am, I didn't mean to insult you or anything. Really... please forgive me, I'm sorry."

My apology calmed him. "It's ok, baby. And about the condom, I'll always use one from tomorrow. Don't worry about that. Just tonight I wanna fuck you with a condom and cum inside you. I want my first time fucking you to be really special. And anyway, I've been inside you bare once, so you gotta take a pill just to be sure na?"

I wanted to still argue this point with him. But I didn't want him pissed and I had also learned by then that Pujan would eventually have his way. So I decided to relent. "Ok sweetheart, fuck your girlfriend without a condom. I'll take pills for the next three days. Happy?"

"Very happy," he replied, smiling widely. "You know that's the first time you've called me sweetheart... keep calling me that, I love it."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. He licked his lips and leaned forward, placing his cock at the entrance of my pussy. A string of drool fell out of his mouth and landed on my cheek. he leaned in further and in one swift motion, my new disgustingly fat boyfriend had buried himself deep inside me.

"Oh man, oh wow," he cried out, holding his position, "that feels so fuckin' good. Baby, you're so tight and warm."

Then he looked down at me and said, "I want to be like this forever, inside sexy Neha's pussy... you're so awesome. I can't believe I'm gonna fuck you. I love you, babe."

He let out a huge groan and I let out one of my own as he began moving in and out of me. As he fucked me, I could sense that he wanted to lean down and kiss me, but his fat belly prevented him from reaching me. So I leaned up a bit and planted a kiss on his lips. Pujan was thrusting in and out of me slowly. At first he had his eyes shut, but then he opened them and looked at me. Out of unnatural shyness, I closed my eyes and leaned back. Pujan kept alternating between fast and slow thrusts and all through that, he kept drooling and sweating all over me. Almost my entire face and neck were soon drenched in his drool and sweat. I decided that I would have to tell him about that; I just couldn't keep getting showered by his fluids every time.

As his thrusts started to get intense, I moved my hips to meet him. My body was on fire. I dug my nails into his back as he built up his pace. I had never imagined that someone like Pujan could fire up my desire in such a way. But he had. He was making me go wild with pleasure. I could feel an orgasm building. And without further warning, it washed through me, making my body quiver wildly.

Pujan stopped thrusting, letting my orgasm subside. He then held me tightly and rolled us over so that I was on top of him. He had managed to keep his cock inserted inside me. I rode him for a while but I was so tired that I couldn't do a good job of it. I had slumped forward and was resting my head on Pujan's shoulders. Pujan realised that after a while and taking his cock out of me, asked me to get on my hands and knees.

Not doggy-style. I had always hated that position, but I did as I was commanded. When I was in position, Pujan positioned himself behind me and rubbed his cock over my ass. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it back, but was careful enough to not hurt me. With my head thrown back, I couldn't see what Pujan was doing, but I felt his cock against my pussy lips. And it didn't take long for him to thrust himself into me again. In the position I was in, my body jerked involuntarily and I had to raise my ass to accommodate him inside me. I could feel my pussy stretching and I am not ashamed to say this: I loved it.

I heard Pujan moan as he started to rock back and forth, pulling my hair back, as if he was riding a horse. I could feel my body pulsating as Pujan's cock sent sensations all over it. As Pujan went in and out of me, I felt his belly slapping my ass and I wondered how he had even managed to insert his cock into me. After what seemed like five minutes, Pujan let go of my hair and suddenly stopped the pounding. I took that opportunity to rest my aching arms and let my upper body fall down on the bed. Pujan held me by my waist, his cock still inside me.

A couple of minutes passed in silence, the only sounds I heard were of my heart beating and my new boyfriend heaving. I didn't know if he had come or not. I got my answer in a few moments when he started pounding again. This time, there was a renewed urgency in his thrusts. He reached forward and grabbed my hair, making me raise myself on my arms again. And then it came again, this time too without any sign or indication. All of a sudden, my body started to vibrate violently. I clenched my teeth and shuddered as an immensely intense orgasm engulfed me. I moaned out louder than I had ever before and apparently, that was enough for Pujan as well. He let go of my hair and held my waist with both hands as he thrust his cock inside me and held it there. His moans told me that he was having an intense orgasm as well. I realised that Pujan was filling my pussy with his juices and he kept on cumming for what seemed like a long minute. Finally, he let go of my waist and fell down on top of me. His weight was too much for me to bear but I was too tired and worn out to say anything. Pujan stayed on top of me for a couple of minutes and then pulling his cock out rolled over beside me.

Sometime later, I don't even remember how much time had passed, I turned around and looked at Pujan. He seemed to be asleep, so I got up quietly and went to the bathroom. The image that met me in the mirror shook me up. My hair was completely tussled, my make-up was ruined - the mascara was running down my cheeks, the lipstick was smeared all around my lips. My neck and shoulders were covered with love bites; I counted eight of them, all on a normally very visible area. I looked down to see why my legs were feeling wet and saw Pujan's cum oozing out of my pussy and running down my legs. I looked back up at my reflection in the mirror and sighed. I was totally fucked up and I look very much the same. Get used to it; this is how Pujan is going to fuck you for the next six months.

DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers