Damned Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all we can really do, brother. We're not doctors." he said, apologetically.

"Neither is that Mana." I said, bitterly, holding the ice to my chest.

Sean took the ice pack from my hand and held it in place. I wanted to tell him that I could do it but I knew he would just argue so I let it go.

"How does one man get so big? Is he half giant?" I asked, referring to Medic and Sean smiled.

"I think it's all the steroids." he said and Milo shook his head.

"I don't. He's from a family of bodybuilders. His mom's one too. That could be it." he said and I nodded.

"Makes sense but all he did was push me." I said, astonished at how such a small act could cause me so much pain.

"Push seems like an understatement." Sean murmured and Milo nodded.

"I think it's best I avoid him. I don't think I can handle having another conversation with him. My body can't take it." I said and Milo laughed.

"That seems like the best route to go, brother." he said and squeezed my arm before reaching on the coffee table and grabbing the remote for the T.V.

He flipped it on and began to scroll through the channels.

"Maybe it's not a good idea to mention that Medic is back in his room and he has access to the common room." Sean said and I groaned and then winced from the pain it caused.

"What did Tara do to him exactly?" I asked, now curious.

"No clue but you can bet he's going to have a few more scratches." Milo said, settling on VH1. Brooke Knows Best was on. He wolf whistled.

"Goddamn. I'd fuck her so many ways." He said in admiration and Sean and I nodded in agreement.