Damon's Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Ariel gets a surprise.
1.1k words
4.58
37.6k
16
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWO!! He had TWO dicks!! One right below the other and slightly smaller in both girth and length. I couldn't keep the gasp falling from my lips inside.

"Well, finally. A surprise from my little fuck slut." Damon looked and sounded terribly pleased with himself. Fucking prick. But at this moment, I loved him for it.

"I bet I can make her cum with both these crammed up inside her." The vamp about to fuck both my holes had a tube of lubricant with which he liberally greased himself. Err, both of himself.

He was right, unfortunately. I was so close to coming already, this was sure to push me over the edge. In a BIG way. "Untie her." That surprised me. I want those human claws of hers digging into my back when I take her."

The ties were released and my legs were dead weight. I'd been in the cramped position for so long, it was hard to get moving again. The vamp smacked the side of my right thigh smartly and chuckled when I yelped.

"On your hands and knees, whore."

"Can I get some circulation back in my legs first? I'm not sure I can stay upright if I don't."

"I only need your ass in the air long enough to cram myself inside you. After that, I could really care less if you're on your knees or flat on your belly. I'll be fucking you either way." I did as he instructed, my legs trembling -- both with excitement and weakness. His hands gripped my ass cheeks and kneaded as he muttered, "Oh yeah. Oh yeah."

Behind me, I heard Damon speaking softly, "If you really hurt her, Sven, I'll kill you right here." "I thought you wanted her hurt, Damon. Isn't that why you brought us here?"

One of the others chuckled. "Well, he did, but you know what a softie Damon is when it comes to this little wench. More likely, he did this to give her her fantasies without seeming like he was giving in."

Shock rolled through me. Well, I'll be goddamned! "Damon?" I looked over my shoulder to see a furious Damon glaring at the impertinent vamp.

"You'd do well to not listen to lesser vampires, Ariel. They seldom know the mind of their superiors."

Shock still rolled through me when I felt Sven enter me. First his larger primary cock slid snugly into my ass making me groan. Then I felt the smaller secondary cock probe my pussy before sliding in easily. He retreated only to plunge home once more and this time I felt his flesh against my naked ass.

"Hot and tight. Just how I like 'em."

Hot and tight was right. I was full to bursting! There was absolutely no fucking way I was going to be able to hold off coming for long.

My forearms were on the floor -- taking most of my weight -- and my ass was high in the air -- taking all of Sven's cocks. What more could a girl ask for? I squeezed my inner muscles and I thought Sven was going to explode right there. "Goddamnit! Ahh!!" He slapped my ass three times in succession before brutally pounding himself into me. "Fucking slut! Squeeze me again!" Which I happily obliged. Again, he smacked my ass cheek. This time, it smarted, but he didn't let up. I knew my ass was probably glowing from his swats, but it was still the most erotic thing I've ever participated in.

I loved every second.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, Damon was in front of me. He grabbed me by my hair and tugged my head up to look at him. "Are you ready?"

"I-ready for what?"

"You said in that video you wanted to be so crammed full of cock, you almost split in two. Are you ready to be stuffed that full?"

"Oh sweet Light, yes!" I was so aroused, I couldn't keep up the bad girl pretense. I need him. I needed Damon. I didn't know what he had in mind, but I was sure I would enjoy it.

"Then suck my dick, slut."

He got to his knees, then sat back on his heels and pulled her head to his engorged erection. I sucked him for all I was worth, gagging myself several times and letting the resulting slime run down my chin. When he groaned and gripped my hair tighter, I pulled back and spat the saliva and slime at his cock.

"Sonofabitch!" Damon croaked. "You've had it now, you fucking whore. Deep throat me again before I fuck you."

Which I happily obliged. His cock was thick, and long, but somehow, I managed to take him to the balls though it felt like I was going to suffocate. When I gagged, he held me fast, not letting me up until I gagged a second -- harder -- time.

"Now, you little bitch, you're going to get what you asked for."

Damon slid underneath me, supporting my weight on his torso, his cock trapped between my body and his. I gasped. Where else was there for him to go? I was already almost unbearably full as it was.

"I'd grease myself, but I think there's enough lube and your own juices as it is. Besides, I want it to burn a little." His grin was positively wicked.

When I felt the probe of his cock at my already stuffed pussy, my eyes bulged. "You can't be serious?"

"Deadly, my dear. Deadly."

When Sven pulled out to the head, Damon positioned himself at my cunt and slid in with Sven in one slow smooth motion.

"Fuck! That hurts, Damon!" I struggled a moment before Damon smacked me across the face once. Hard.

"Focus on me!" His growl was filled with sexual hunger. The pale blue veins stood out on his neck and sweat dotted his face. "Push out against us and let us in."

I took a few deep breaths, and did as he said. After all, if I can take his fist to the wrist, I can manage a couple of cocks.

Sure enough, after a couple of thrusts, they were both working inside me steadily. The sensation was incredible! They moved independently of each other, sliding out only to return. Damon worked me slowly, while Sven pounded rapidly, sawing both of his cocks into my ass and cunt.

Both men were breathing deep and hard, but neither showed signs of coming just yet. My screams were two fold. Yes, it burned, and I might have screamed anyway -- just for effect -- but I needed to come in the worst way. Every time I tried to ground myself into Damon's pubic bone, he pushed me away a fraction of an inch because he knew what I was trying to do.

"Oh no, my little slut. I have one more surprise for you."

Honestly, I wasn't sure I could take any more surprises at this point.