Damp Clothes

Story Info
What happens after the rain.
2.1k words
3.83
10.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain caught us outside and we're soaked. Walking into the house, we're laughing as we drip all over the floor. You throw your jacket over the back of one of the dining room chairs and laugh as I just hang mine on the doorknob. You turn away from me as you kick off your shoes and you start commenting on how we are going to need towels, but I stop you mid-thought as my fingers take yours. You look back, your hair still wet, hanging down, your bangs just out of your eyes. I slide my other hand up under your shirt along your waist and pull you to me. You are unready, but easily convinced and I kiss you passionately. You curl up against me a little, getting into it, but I stop and pull back with a smile. But you've been around me enough - you know that behind my eyes I'm planning something. You smile back, waiting.

I keep your hand in mine, and turn to walk back through the kitchen toward the bedroom. You start to protest because of the wet clothes, but I just smirk over my shoulder and keep walking. You get distracted a little by the water as it drips on the floor, but follow. As we walk into the bedroom, I turn to you again, pressing against you, pressing you against the wall, ignoring the wet clothes.

My hands slide under your shirt and over your skin. The warmth of my hand contrasts with the damp you were feeling, and the contrast is nice. I pull my fingers out and undo the buttons of your shirt, then slide it up and over your shoulders, letting it fall against the wall, trapped between your shoulders and the wood. Reaching around behind you, I undo your bra, and let it hang on your shoulders. Pulling you away from the wall, your shirt starts to fall, finally dropping completely when I reach behind you and pull it down. I turn to walk around you, pushing the straps of your bra off your shoulders as I do. The entire time, you stand in place, enjoying the attention you're receiving. My lips keep darting in, touching your cheek, your collar, the back of your neck ... when I stop behind you, I step up right next to you and reach around, undoing the buttons of your pants. You smile, trying to look behind you, but when I finish, I kneel behind you, lowering them down, lowering your underwear down. Unlike most times, I don't try to move them all the way off your feet. This time, I stop, leaving them around your ankles. As I stand, I push against your back a little and you lean forward, your hands on the mattress. My hand reaches around in front of you, under you, and you can feel my finger running up and down near your clit ... you gasp, but I can tell that you're getting more excited with every breath.

I'm right behind you, my chest right above your back - and you can hear me say very quietly "I think I'm going to tie you down, then have my way with you." I hear the sudden intake of air, but I put it aside as I pull back on your thighs. Your feet slide away from the bed and your hips rest on the edge of the mattress. "But the wet ..." you start to say, only to have me respond with "Sssshhh." You look at me as I walk around the bed, unsure, but I'm smiling and that lets you relax.

I lean down, picking up something, then I reach across the mattress. I use the cloth that I picked up and wrap it around each of your wrists, tying them together. Then I lean down and pick up the other end and pull it tight, taking out the slack. You're stretched across the bed, your ass hanging off. As I walk back around the bed to you, I take off my shirt and drop it carelessly on the floor. Then I bend my legs up and take off one sock and then the other. When I move behind you, you hear me undo my belt and then I drop my pants and step out of them. Only then, do I kneel behind you, pulling your pants and underwear off your legs. You breathe in excitedly, anxious. Before I start touching you, I step to the side and smack one of your ass cheeks with my palm. You gasp, and I spank the other ass cheek. You were not ready for the stinging sensation, but it gets blood moving.

Again, I spank you. Teasing you about how I like how your skin gets red, about how I like the paleness of your skin and how you react to my touch and my words ... I stop for a moment and slide my hand under you and I can feel your lips, swollen, wet ... and my finger slides easily into you, testing, teasing. You gasp again.

"You thought I forgot about the last time I tied you up like this, didn't you? About how I had tied you up and fucked you hard. And the next day, you told me about how good it was to let go and just ride the wave. Let's do that again ..."

You struggle to breathe as your body keeps reacting to my fingers. Your ass still stings, but it feels good. And you don't even think about the slight damp ... you're just pushing back against me, testing the rope slightly for tension - unsuccessfully.

"We're going to do it a little differently though, I think." I slap your ass again, left, then right. Then again. The heat continues to rise, and you're surprised when I stop and lift up your hips a little. I kneel behind you, and you can feel me slowly sliding a vibrator into you. It's barely inside before I turn it on slow, but it's enough, and you squeeze in reflex.

I keep moving it back and forth in you, not even full inches, and you can't help but get more worked up. You barely hear the sound of the end table opening, a plastic cap opening - but you definitely know it when my groin is resting against you and my hands slide under you, touching your clit, sliding lazily up your stomach and then squeezing your breast.

"You know I like tying you down ... and you know I like teasing you ... and you know I like driving you wild ... do you remember this part? And you can feel your plug rest against your ass. That must have been the plastic sound, because it slides in fairly easily. When it is in you, you can feel me drip more lube on your ass, and moving your plug in and out of you just a little helps spread it inside you. You can barely think ...

And that's when I take the vibrator away and set it somewhere ... somewhere else. You don't even care anymore. So many sensations and they all feel good. And you can tell when I am behind you. It's not even anything specific, you can just feel it. And then, it focuses down into that one point where you feel the head of my cock against your lips. I move it up and down, but only for a moment, before sliding it so very easily all the way into you. You gasp out loud, half moaning, half crying out in joy.

I put my hands on your hips and start to push and pull ... each time, sliding partway out of you, then driving back in hard again. I'm not teasing right now. I'm not being overly gentle. I'm just fucking you. Hard and again. And deep in another time. And the rhythm takes over as my entire shaft slides in and out between your lips, spreading you, then filling you completely.

I can barely talk myself, but you don't need words right now. You can hear me breathing heavily behind you and you can feel my hands holding tight onto you, squeezing your hips, moving your body against mine. And the entire time, with your hands stretched all the way out and your legs unable to gain traction on the floor, you have no real control ... and you don't even care.

Fast. Deep. In again ... and out again. And you hear me gasp, then stop. You know I didn't finish, but you're out of breath yourself and you look back over your shoulder, your hair blocking some of your view ...

I pull out of you, then notice you looking. Still wet from being inside you, I move up next to you, resting against you, and I sweep your hair away from the back of your neck, then kiss your bare skin. "You're so fucking beautiful," I almost whisper behind you before pulling back.

You take a second to try to breath, and while you're waiting, I reach down and lift you up, resting you on your side on the bed. Your eyes open widely, and you look at me as I turn you over so you are on your back. I then walk around the bed in a quick step, reaching down and undoing the rope. I keep the end in my hand as I walk back around, grinning. You realize that it was not a single rope, but two, intertwined. You watch as I move your ass up so it's on the bed (still full, with your butt plug) and I tie your wrist to your calf, first one side, then the other. It's not -really- tight and you could slide out if you wanted, but you watch and wait. With your knees bent up like they are and your legs spread, I can very easily lean in and lick you ... tasting you, teasing you with my tongue ... and I slide my cock back into you - but you can tell that I'm just trying to get you worked up, because I'm not working in any kind of rhythm, I'm just pushing into you and watching you react ... and watching as you watch me react, watch me smile and grin.

And then I take a step back and lift your ass just a touch. It doesn't take much, and your plug comes out. You watch me reach over and set it on the table and grab the bottle of lube. I squeeze some out on my hand and finger and slide it over your ass, and into your ass ... and your tight hole squeezes my finger before I pull it out. Squeezing more onto my dick, I move up and set it on your pussy, then slowly slide it down, over ... and you can feel the head resting against your sphincter. Carefully, gently, I move into you and even though I'm watching to be careful, you can see my eyes react, you can feel my body tense ... and then I am inside you. I look up, meeting your eyes, then I put my hands on your thighs, and press slightly, spreading you just a little, forcing your legs back just a bit more.

Slowly, I begin to move in and out of you. You tighten down a little, but slowly relax. There's enough lube and I'm moving carefully enough ... and within minutes, your eyes are closed more often than not as you get into it.

This time, it doesn't take me as long because with every movement, you are squeezing me tight. I can't move in you without feeling the pressure and when you look up, you can tell how I am getting close. Deep. Steady. ... smoothly, into your tight ass, then back out, each time stopping before I pull my head out.

And then, suddenly, a shiver. I stop moving, then push in. A slight motion out, and then back in again. And this time I'm the one that cries out as you feel me cum in you. The sensation is there, and you can feel me throb, shooting into you.

My head is lowered and I work to catch my breath. It doesn't take more than a couple of heart beats before I reach up and untie you, still holding your legs up. But a few minutes later, I'm soft enough I slide out of you. You crawl up on the bed a bit more and I rest, sweat dripping down onto you, my body resting on your cool, tight skin. Your hand moves to my cheek and I turn my gaze up to you, our eyes meeting, our smiles honest and true.