Damsel in Distress

Story Info
My first story, please tell me what you thought of it.
972 words
3.8
12.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't very often that Bella came over, so when she showed up on my doorstep I was quite shocked. She was a sweet and naive college junior that I occasionally called over for some carnal fun. Tonight, however, she didn't seem in the mood for sex. Her mascara ran in black rivulets down her cherub face, and her eyes were red and teary from much crying.

She said nothing when I opened the door, she only looked at me with quivering lips, unable to form a comprehensible sentence. I ushered her inside, deeply concerned as I had never seen this strong young woman cry before.

"What happened Bella?" I said. She said nothing, but burst into racking sobs and buried her head in my chest. I led the two of us to the couch. I felt it best to say nothing else, and to just let her cry it out. She would tell me what was up in her own time.

After about twenty minutes she finally stopped crying and looked up at me with those stunning hazel eyes.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "I needed someone to be with. My Creative Writing professor failed my mid term paper on French existentialism. And my dad just kicked me out of the house so his new girlfriend had a room to put her clothes. This and all kinds of little shit keeps happening, and I can't stop it!" She was on the verge of sobbing again, but I held her close and whispered comfort into her flowing auburn hair.

"That's terrible Bella. You're more than welcome to stay here with me until you can get back on your feet, if you want."

She looked at me with a spark of relief and joy. "You mean it?" She said.

"Absolutely." I gave her a reassuring smile and pecked a kiss on her forehead. "How can I turn down an angel like you?"

Bella wiped her eyes and gave me mischievous grin. "I may just be a little more demon than angel." She reached for the crotch of my pants and found my rapidly hardening cock. "Is someone happy to have a new roommate?" She said. So much for having no interest in sex.

I felt my way up her thigh under her navy blue sundress, to find that she wasn't wearing any panties. I found her tender mound, which was extremely wet, and began circling her clit with my thumb. "I think you may be the happiest one here."

Bella said nothing, but quickly undid my pants and pulled out my rock hard member. She leaned over and slowly slid the tip past her moist lips, all the while looking at me with those black-stained eyes. She expertly sucked and circled her tongue around my sensitive head, which felt amazing. She was good, but it was my turn to help the damsel in distress.

I pulled her head off and tugged at the hem of her sundress, yanking it over her head, revealing her perfect 34C breasts, and no bra. Her pink nipples were totally erect, as though they yearned for attention, which I was more than happy to provide, as I leaned over and sucked them, nibbling gently. Her moans let me know how much she was enjoying herself. I reached down and slid a finger inside her her lovely pink slit, gathering the sweet nectar and using it to lube my other finger, which also went it. She leaned back over the edge of the couch and panted as I worked my fingers in and out of her, occasionally pausing to lap at her engorged clit.

After a minute or two of this, I was aflame with animal lust and couldn't help myself any longer. I withdrew my fingers and picked her up so she was positioned right over my swollen cockhead. Without any pretense or warning, Bella thrust herself down, impaling herself on my rod. She rode me ferociously, hugging my neck and hoarsely huffing in my ear. Her warm wet muff milked my cock for everything it had, every swollen inch. My balls pulled up and were ready to blow, so I grabbed her hips and thrusted as hard as I could until I blew my load all over her insides.

She wasn't done yet though. She stood up off my cock, which was amazingly still at attention, and bent over the edge of the couch with her perfect shapely ass in the air.

"Fuck my ass," she said, with no hint of hesitation.

I dipped my fingers in her sweet pool and used the juices to get Bella's asshole lubed until I could put a finger in there. It was tight as hell, I wasn't sure she would be able to fit a cock in there, but I was gonna give it all I had.

I positioned my tip on the entrance to her virgin asshole and with a slow, purposeful motion, I slid the first few inches in, giving her ass time to accommodate the new intruder. Bella gasped and began furiously rubbing her clit while pushing back on my cock, until every last inch was buried in her backdoor. I started to fuck her more deliberately now, pumping her ass until she shivered and shook with a mind-numbing orgasm that lasted an eternity, it seemed. It wasn't long after that I had my second orgasm of the night, pumping spurt after spurt of cum into her asshole.

Afterwards she collapsed on the couch, her perky chest heaving as she fought to regain control of her breathing. Both her holes were dripping cum, but she didn't seem to mind. She just curled up into a ball against my chest and eventually fell into a deep, peaceful slumber.

I was going to love having her as a roommate.