Dan

Story Info
After a conversation, old feelings boilover and he talks to.
4.2k words
4.43
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat alone at the bar with my hand wrapped around a glass of whiskey covered in condensation. It had been a long day with no one to come home to. Della had run off with another man and I was in no mood too find someone else, not yet.

"Dan, ole buddy," Jackson said, slapping me on the back, and taking the stool next to mine.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Not my dick." He laughed.

"Thought you were hanging with Phyllis?"

"It was good while it lasted." He sipped beer from the longneck bottle. "She and her son are unnaturally close, and I...well, it's sick for a woman her age to, you know, be screwing her son, I don't care if Conner's thirty."

"To each his own." I laughed. "You were banging her. She's a fine looking lady. I don't blame Conner. He knows a dish when he sees one. Does his wife know?"

"Got me. Have you seen Joanne? Man. I'd like a piece of that ass."

"Isn't she missing a leg?" I sipped the last of my whiskey then ordered another.

"Why, you into amputee chicks?"

"I didn't say that. I was just checking if she was the one I thought she was."

"Yeah. Uses crutches all the time. Do you know her?"

"I've seen pictures." I said. "She's a doll. Conner is a jerk for stepping out on her. Geez."

"I could set you up with an introduction." Jackson chuckled. "Man. I've been over there when she's by the pool wearing a thong, might as well been naked, just the two of us. I almost ripped my swim trunks." He sucked on the bottle. "You ever dated an amputee? If Joanne had given the tiniest hint she was interested, I'd have done her over and over."

"My mother's missing a leg." I sucked on my drink again.

"I didn't know."

"She's a recent widow and has mixed feeling about dating again."

"You see her often?"

"Probably not as often as I should. She lives north about an hour."

"You interested in meeting Joanne?" Jackson sucked the rest of the beer from the bottle. He chuckled. "I wouldn't mind that she's a cripple."

"Be careful that you don't let her hear you saying that. She might cut your nuts off."

"Yeah. I've heard Conner say she gets a little militant over disabled stuff, and she's pissed some old boyfriend put those pictures on the Internet."

"I can understand, not that I jerk off over them...not often." I laughed. "Too bad that some of the pictures are of her nude. Wow."

Jackson slapped me on the arm, said he needed to get home, and walked away. I wondered what he would do, and if it involved Joanne. I drank another whiskey, surveying the single women at the bar, and found no one worthy of my attention. I had seen the nude pictures, and Joanne was a very fine looking lady.

------oOOo-----

A few weeks after the conversation with Jackson I had lunch with Mother. Linda lived an hour north. I knew I should visit more often. She was lovely even if she was nearly sixty. She rarely acted her age and now single again, enjoyed dressing provocatively at times. Today was such a day. I had seen her like this, wearing short dresses, a high-heel shoe. I enjoyed the look. I enjoyed seeing how nice she looked with one leg. I had always enjoyed that. I just never admitted that my own mother excited me the way she did.

"Hi, Dan," she said, pulling me closer for a kiss on the cheek. "I love seeing you."

"You look stunning today. Is that a new dress?"

"I wanted to look special for my favorite son."

"I think I'm your only son, unless you've forgotten to tell me something." I laughed. "Well, you are my favorite mother." I laughed again.

At a restaurant near her house, we sat at a table with a grand view of the lake. A speedboat raced by, and the waves crashed hard against the shore. Buxom women cavorted in skimpy swimsuits, but that did not interest me as much as Linda sitting with the single foot stretched out towards me. For many nights, my fantasies, and dreams were filled with Linda. Maybe knowing about Conner had given me permission to have feelings I should not.

Jackson had never spoken about Joanne or hinted he had an interest in amputee ladies. We had not talked about mine. It was my secret, and I planned to keep it that way. Once as a boy I had let it slip and was humiliated for weeks afterwards. I wonted to transfer to another school, or move out of state. I never told Mother the true reason. Little did Linda know that even back then I lusted over her.

It was one thing to have fantasies over amputees, but to have such close contact with one living at home with you was almost too much to bare. I often saw her stump, watched her touch it, even wear clothes around the house that displayed it well. If Father had a special thing for amputees, I never heard about that.

When I first realized how much fun it was to masturbate, Mother was the object that I used most often. Sometimes my teachers created almost as much excitement. There were others as well including mothers of a few friends.

Mother's left leg was amputated at the hip when she was in her early twenties because of bone cancer. Afterwards the cancer never returned. I sat there watching the single leg extending from the dress. It was long and shapely. I remember how lovely she was when I was younger, and now she was just as beautiful. I did not know why men were not knocking her door down, demanding dates. I assumed it was the missing leg. Fools.

"Are you lusting?" She grinned.

"Can't help if you are the most beautiful lady in the world."

"Aw shucks," she said in a fake backcountry tone. "Next you'll be wanting to date me." She suggestively nibbled her lower lip.

"Would that be so bad?"

"What would people say?"

"They don't need to know."

"I suppose you are correct. Why me and not someone your own age?"

"Maybe I'm in love with you."

"Dan, son, don't think like that."

"It's true. There, I've said it. Man. I've wanted to say that for a long time." I reached over and took her hand in mine. She did not resist. I rubbed it and played with her fingers. I looked at the women on the shore then at her. "None of those women hold a candle to you, not in my mind." I was surprised she had not protested again.

"I know that mothers and sons have relationships that are deeper than society wishes to believe should happen."

"Yes."

We ordered sandwiches and whiskey. I guess I had developed a taste for it because it was her favorite drink. I had never expected her to be this comfortable with what I wanted, yet here we sat puzzling over just that.

"I know some amputee ladies your age if that's what you want."

She had nailed me as a devotee in a blink. Maybe she knew. I was surprised.

"I'm looking at the one I want."

"I'm too old."

"Not for me, and I don't care if you are my mother."

"I know you've always had that look in your eye when I was around. I just wish your father had it, too. We had a good marriage, and he was a good man. He just didn't find that part of me as anything special. I missed that chance to...well, flatter him with my unique look. Maybe I found some perverted thrill with you as you got older."

"I remember those swimsuits. Wow."

"He didn't like it when I'd wear a thong by the pool. When you were away, I'd go skinny dipping. He'd never do that, always insisted on wearing trunks. Once, I tried to get him to go to a nudist resort. He wouldn't even discuss it."

"I'd go with you."

"Tempting."

"There's Running Bare north of here about fifty miles." I grinned.

"You just want to see me naked."

"For sure."

"Look. You've piqued my interest, and it's been a while since...you know, I had sex. If we can just keep it recreational, I'd be open to something."

"Recreational sounds good to me." I chuckled.

------oOOo-----

We kissed for half an hour or more, growing comfortable before undressing. It did not feel weird to see Mother naked. Maybe it should have. We were both adults, still it was a little odd for both of us. I had never been with a woman her age. Maybe that was the problem.

Her breasts sagged some, and her skin was not as tight as it once was. She shaved between her thighs. That caught me off guard. She liked that I kept myself trimmed as well.

We kissed everywhere. She tasted good, and I liked giving her oral pleasure as much as she seemed to enjoy receiving. I was long and thick, and she took all of me in a slow gulp. I quickly forgot who the woman was, and let her do with me whatever she wished. She was good at it, and I resisted as long as possible. She swallowed. She was very good.

Hours later we finally gave up, not because we were bored, or because we were not enjoying each other, but we were actually sore. Something we both had not experienced often before.

"Why did we wait?" I teased, our lips near like the rest of our bodies, toes touching toes.

"Who cares as long as we do this again."

"Won't have to beg me." I slapped her on the hip, and she forced me inside. The soreness now seemingly gone.

It was another hour before we gave up, and flopped onto our backs with arms and legs splayed wide.

"Damn," she moaned, "I feel like a girl again."

"Youthful erections won't stop."

"Sounds good to me." She reached over and stroked me. "How was it with an older lady with one leg?"

"Fantastic. Have you ever been with an amputee?"

"Once, back after the amputation. I still remember how nice it was."

"What if I was missing one?"

"You might not like it, but I think it would be quite nice."

"Too bad it's permanent."

"And if it wasn't?"

"Sign me up."

"Really? What if it lasted a few days?"

"Darling," I kissed her, "I wouldn't mind if you didn't. What do you have in mind?"

She sucked my mouth for a long moment. "Are you sure?"

"You probably have some extra crutches. Yeah. I'm sure."

She sat up and opened the drawer of the nightstand. I watched. She pulled a small blue bottle and a syringe out. She told me it was a potion she had recently heard about. A stump would form where it was injected. Depending on the dose, it would remain between one and twelve hours. I was excited, but curious why she had it.

"Here," I said, pointing at the top of my left thigh.

She made the injection. Sure enough, I now had a very short stump of thigh. I didn't know what a real one felt like, but this seemed real enough. I could not feel my leg, it seemed it ended where the stump did. She hopped to the closet and retrieved a pair of crutches. We were nearly the same height, so I could use them without adjustment.

I took several steps without falling or tripping. "This is great." And it was, so I continued around the room a few times.

"You look good."

I stopped and faced her, but remained standing. "Why did you want that stuff?"

"I've been reading about something called BIID, where a person believes they should be missing a limb. Some even think they should have other disabilities. It is often compared to being transgendered, have a body of the wrong gender, only this is the wrong number of limbs."

"How'd you hear about that?"

"I found something on the Internet one night, and it was mentioned. Some regular amputees were bitching about how crazy these people were, and how wrong it was to offer to let them have amputations. A few were saying let them walk in my shoes and crap like that."

"And you don't find it offensive?"

"Not my body. If I had something like that, I'd hope there was a surgeon willing to help me just as they did when I had cancer. Anyway, someone emailed me about this potion."

"They just wrote you?"

"Well, I had exchanged a few emails with a woman over in Europe. She wants to be missing both legs."

"And you do?"

"I was just curious what it might be like. I've just used it in bed at night. I must say it was quite interesting." She grinned. "Maybe next time, I could be that way for you."

I did not touch myself, but still I came quite forcefully, launching several thick streams onto the sheet.

"Should I be a triple amp? I mean, if that was the reaction to being legless." She laughed.

"Have you?"

"Just once. Maybe you could inject the second arm for me and let me be limbless...if that interests you."

I nodded several times.

"This is wickedly exciting," she whispered.

"All your limbs?"

"Please...both arms just above the elbow, and the leg to match the other."

I felt my erection throb, but this time I did not come. I was thankful. She fell backwards and let me do the injections. One at a time the three limbs became stumps, and she never asked me to stop.

"Next time you can make me a torso," she cooed.

"Torso?"

"You know, all four completely gone."

"I'd like that." I don't know why I said it, but she seemed pleased I had.

"Take your time with me."

I did and enjoyed her even more than before. There was something magical about her inability to do more than wave arm stumps about in throws of orgasmic pleasure. My ability to drive deeply without thighs in the way was fantastic. I might be ruined for making love to a limbed woman after this. I told her so between climaxes.

"I hope so, because I love being this way."

"I can take care of you. How will you move around?"

"I was starting to have trouble with my leg, mostly the hip, so I have a wheelchair out in the garage. It's a quality manual chair, so you'd have to push me. If we continue to play with the potion, we could buy a powered wheelchair. I don't think there's rush to decide."

I kissed the ends of her arm stumps and slowly thrusted inside. I loved her without legs, without thighs. I even loved her without arms. It was the strangest thing to realize my own mother was at least an amputee pretender, and possibly a wannabe. Everything had happened quickly, and I felt like I was in a dream.

"How much of this stuff do you have?"

"More than enough to do three limbs for months. I can always buy more."

I thought about how I would have trouble helping her if I had one leg. It wasn't as important as having her missing a bunch of limbs. We had a few minutes remaining.

"What are you thinking?"

"I want you without arm stumps." I grinned.

"Dan, I do love you."

------oOOo-----

I did not expect to still be at Mother's house all night, but I was there the whole weekend. I called work and left a message I would not be there, that there was a family emergency and might last the rest of the week. It wasn't a lie. I just was not ready to explain what was going on.

We had practiced having her missing various combinations of limbs. Each time we also made love as if there might be some that made it less interesting. In fact, there were none that would have, and we just enjoyed each other. Mother was insatiable. So was I.

Bathing her, and helping her on the toilet was the most awkward. She coached me on the details of her using the toilet; something I had never helped a woman do before. Getting her limbless body into the tub was easy after a few failed attempts. It was a good excuse for bathing with her, and I loved the result.

About four we fell into a deep sleep. Mother was still a torso. I wondered if given a chance she might remain that way. She was wealthy and no longer worked. A combination of family money plus life insurance from Father gave her independence. I was still having trouble processing the fact that we were in bed, making love, and the news of her pretending just made it that much odder.

------oOOo-----

We woke again about eight. Her limbs were back, and she had slept though the reappearance.

"What about work?" she said.

"I left a message I would not be in today. What do you want to be missing now?" I smiled.

"We should have slips of paper to draw from a bowl." She laughed. "I didn't expect to enjoy being a torso so much. Whoa. That is really nice. Thanks for taking care of me."

"Mother, I enjoy having you that way."

"I guess we need to buy a powered wheelchair, and a van to transport it. I hope you won't mind helping me some; eventually. Maybe I'll get tired of being that way."

I reached for the potion and drew enough in for twelve hours, then injected her thigh. I had not asked; I just did it. The wheelchair was parked by the bed, and she easily transferred into it. She looked fantastic without any legs, without any thighs, just hips with nothing extending from them.

"Let's take a drive out of town and have breakfast where no one knows us," she said.

I wanted her again, but I was also hungry. I dressed then watched her do the same. With arms, she could push herself to the car, but unable to drive. After she moved to the passenger seat I stowed the wheelchair in the backseat.

As I fastened my seatbelt and started the car, I teased her she had too many arms, and she agreed, said she had the potion and a few syringes in her purse, but for now she just wanted to be this way.

"How long has this really been going on?" I said.

"Just after your father passed away, I first read about wannabes...people that want to become amputees. I found it intriguing. That's when I also discovered a treasure trove of pictures on the web showing all manner of amputee women. There were even sites with amputee models selling picture sets and videos. I didn't know what to think, but I did come to enjoying looking."

"You, looking at pictures of women?" I glanced at her, enjoying the sight.

She had her skirt up and was looking at her legless hips. "I told myself it was just to see how I might also be."

"That's like buying Playboy to read the articles."

"Probably. That's when I actually started to perceive myself missing the other leg. I don't know why. It all just kind of happened over several weeks. I bought the wheelchair. When I went out in it, I told my few friends I needed it because of leg problems. Little did they know what the real problem was."

"Is there a doctor that would amputate it?"

"Not only that, but all my limbs if that's what I wanted."

"No way, really?"

She told me about the surgeon overseas doing these amputations for years now, even creating torsos.

"Would you go?"

"I've come close to making contact, at least to have the leg amputated. Anything more would complicate my life a little too much."

"I'd love to live together and help."

"I can't ask that of you."

"I might keep injecting your limbs, and then you won't have any choice." I chuckled.

"I might beg you to stay."

"Won't take much."

"Darling, I love you so much."

"You found the potion, and the surgeon, are there other solutions?"

"I did find a gadget, real science fiction stuff. Called a Mark III, it lets you trade bodies for as long or often as you like."

"Where do you find the bodies?"

"A catalog filled with all shapes, sizes, and ages, and some are disabled. There are plenty of amputees. That's the largest kind of disability."

"What else, like blind people?"

"You name it, and it's in the catalog. You could even change gender...if you wanted. I remember how you'd cry when we walked though the girl's clothes department."

"I remember that well. I still think about it, but I didn't when we were making love."

"Maybe I wouldn't mind."

"Mother, you, a lesbian?"

"What's wrong with me being one?"

"Nothing. I was just surprised to hear it. Of course, there have been a few other surprises lately." I chuckled. "Yup. I was surprised to hear you wanted me. I was not disappointed, not at all. I figured you might like, well, I hoped you would understand my amputee feelings. I glad you do."

We drove a few more miles, now in silence. I was considering what she had just told me, and she was lost in some thought. I figured she was not a lesbian, but probably enjoyed a woman some.

"Would you change gender?" I finally said.

"I've used a man's body. Have you ever been with a man?"

"A few times when I was younger. Remember Bobby? We were out hiking in the woods, and Bobby suggested getting undressed. One thing then another. I like it, maybe not as much as he did, but it wasn't the only time."

12