Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan gets a promotion.
5.3k words
4.52
78.5k
25
7

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly never said anything about what happened that night Dan spanked her and forcefully used all three of her holes, but it changed her attitude and their sex life forever. Her depression seemingly disappeared overnight and she behaved like a giddy newlywed again. She never openly asked Dan to spank her and use her in that manner again, but several times a week she would intentionally make some minor mistake and then suggest that maybe she should be punished. She broke dishes, forgot to wash clothes, burned part of dinner, and even suggestively refused sex. Dan knew what she really wanted and was more than happy to give it to her.

Her mood had improved so much that when Dan again offered to send her to her sister's for a visit she happily accepted. As soon as she was on the plane, Dan began creating in his workshop. He had been visiting websites that sold BDSM gear, but found most of it too expensive and not quite meeting his vision, but they gave him some ideas. He ordered a few things from one site, a ball gag and a fiberglass cane, but he decided everything else he could build himself.

He built a platform with solid wood sides, and a top that was just long enough for someone to lay their torso and waist on. At one end of the platform he built and mounted stocks to restrain head and hands. He brought all the pieces to their basement for assembly then covered it in foam, for comfort and then faux leather for easy cleaning. He screwed two sets of belts on each side of the platform to restrain the legs at the knee and the ankle. He added a short piece of wood that jutted out just under the head hole in the stocks to force the head up, and a strap at the top of the head hole to hold the head in place.

He worked on his contraption every night for a week while Kelly was gone so that he could finish it before she came home. Unfortunately he had spent so much time up late that his work suffered and his boss noticed. He got called into Mr. Kendrick's office the day his wife was to arrive home.

"Dan, for the past two weeks your work has been late and below your usual standards," Mr. Kendrick said, after the usual pleasantries.

"I know sir, I've been working on a project at home that I just completed. It won't happen again, I promise," Dan explained.

"Let's hope not, because you are one of three candidates from this office that are being considered for an experimental work-from-home program and they want people who are self-motivated as well as good at their jobs. The job pays about half as much more as you currently earn, and you'd have much more freedom to work as you want," Mr. Kendrick told him.

"I assure you, Mr. Kendrick, that the last few weeks have been out of the ordinary, and that my work will be up to its usual standards," he said. Dan was a little worried, he had a pretty good guess who the other two candidates were: Jim Jennings, a typical software engineer with the typical software engineer people skills and social life, and Janet Kensington, an unattractive shrew who had never been asked out on a date. The one thing the other two had in common was that work was their life. Neither had any family or friends and dedicated all their time to work. Most of the time Dan felt sorry for them, but now their antisocial lifestyles gave them an advantage for the job.

Dan and Mr. Kendrick talked for a few minutes more about the details of the new job and then Dan went back to his desk. He noticed that Jim and Janet were both called into Mr. Kendrick's office at different times during the day, probably getting much the same information about the job that he had got. Just before leaving work he went into Mr. Kendrick's office to assure him that his work would improve and he was very motivated to get the job.

He went straight to the airport after work to pickup Kelly. She jumped into his arms as he met her in the baggage claim and rained kisses all over his face. Dan was certainly happy to see her and was excited about the night he had planned for her. He had to concentrate to keep his growing erection under control.

When they were in the car Kelly reached over and began to stroke his cock under his pants. "I was a bad girl this weekend, Dan," she said with a mischievous smile.

Dan looked over at his wife and grinned. "What did you do?"

"I teased some young men on the beach," she said. "I made them so horny and then left them with their hard cocks straining in their shorts. I think I need a spanking."

Dan chuckled and looked at her. "Well if you need a spanking, I am more than happy to oblige."

Kelly squirmed in her seat and continued to stroke his cock all the way home. When they got home, they quickly unloaded the car and raced inside. Dan was eager to show her the toy he had built in the basement.

Kelly was on her way upstairs when Dan grabbed her hand. "I have something to show you first," he said.

"Don't you want to go to the bedroom," she said with mock disappointment.

"Later, there's something even better in the basement."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me you bought yourself some new toy." Dan had always talked about turning the basement into a man-cave, and putting a TV and pool table down there.

"You'll see," he said as he led her down the steps.

He flipped the light on in dramatic fashion as they entered the basement. Kelly gasped when she saw the bench. She immediately knew what it was for even without the cane leaning against it. "I see you got a toy for both of us," she said with a giggle.

"Actually I made it," he said, giving her a playful spank on the ass. "Now get undressed so I can give you the spanking you deserve."

"Ok, Dan, just don't hurt me for real," she said, for the first time sounding a bit reluctant. "I mean, that cane looks like it can really hurt."

"Don't worry," he told her. "I'll take it easy the first time."

Kelly seductively stripped off her clothes and playfully tossed them to him one by one. When she was fully nude he got into dominant mode and roughly led her to the bench. "Lay down, slut," he commanded. Kelly obeyed and lay face down on the bench with her head and hands in place. Dan closed the stocks and bolted them, then secured her legs in place with the belts.

"Can you move at all?" he asked, as he admired his handiwork.

"No," she responded in a voice slightly tinged with fear.

"Good," he said. Then he got the ball gag out and began securing it to her head. "This is so the neighbors won't hear you scream," he told her. Her eyes went wide at his remark, but she saw the smile when he said it. Finally he strapped her head in place so that she was completely immobilized.

He stepped back to look at her and pulled his cock out and began stroking it. God, she was beautiful, and looked so vulnerable laying there. The way she was secured pushed her butt out, granting easy access to both holes, as well as a nice target for a hand or the cane. He was getting close to cumming just standing there tugging on his meat when the doorbell rang. He cursed silently and looked at his watch. "Right on time," he thought.

"Kelly, hon, I'm going to get the door then I'll be right back," he said quickly as he zipped up his pants.

Kelly tried to protest but she couldn't speak or even move her head his direction. She heard him run up the stairs as he left to answer the door. "He'll be quick," she told herself as she waited.

Dan took a deep breath before he opened the door. He was a little nervous about Kelly waiting downstairs, so he opened the door before the visitor could ring the bell again.

"Good evening, Mr. Kendrick," Dan said to his boss at the door, "please come in."

"Thank you, Henderson," Mr. Kendrick responded as he entered. Dan offered to hang his jacket up and asked him if he'd like a drink.

"Scotch, please," Mr. Kendrick said as he looked around the Henderson's home.

"You have a lovely home, Henderson," Mr. Kendrick said. "Where's that beautiful wife of yours?"

"She's busy in the basement," Dan answered quickly.

Mr. Kendrick hardly paid attention to Dan's answer but nodded his head as if it made perfect sense. "I assume you invited me over to talk about the new position," Mr. Kendrick said, getting right to the point. At the moment, all Mr. Kendrick wanted to do was drink the scotch and hear Dan's pitch so he could get out of there and back home to his wife. She had been rather upset when he told her he was going out to talk with one of his employees.

"Yes sir," Dan said as he handed over the scotch. "I know that Jim and Janet may seem like they are better suited for the position because they'll be able to devote more time to the work because they have no families to distract them. I just wanted to assure you that I will be able to devote just as much of my time and effort that they will, and that just because I have a wife and a social life doesn't mean my time will be split between the two."

"You know I can't discriminate based on marital status," Mr. Kendrick said with a smile that said he had already done just that.

"I know that's what the law says, sir, but I also know the reality of business. But I don't see my marriage as something that will take away from my work, in fact I see it as something that proves I can work hard and focus on any task I'm given. Maintaining a marriage takes hard work, wouldn't you agree."

Mr. Kendrick rolled his eyes at Dan's speech, "Yes, I suppose it does Henderson, and I'll take that into consideration. Now if there is nothing else..."

"Sorry, sir, but there is one more thing," Dan said with a smile. "If you'll indulge me for a moment I would like to demonstrate another benefit my marriage has to offer. If you'll follow me to the basement."

Mr. Kendrick sighed heavily and downed the rest of his scotch. "All right, Henderson, but you better not be wasting my time."

Dan led the way to the basement. The door had closed behind him when he ran up to let Mr. Kendrick in. He paused for a moment with his hand on the handle and briefly considered telling Mr. Kendrick that it was all a joke, that there was nothing to see in the basement, but he realized his cock had stiffened in anticipation as they walked down the stairs and dismissed the thought.

He opened the door and both men were blessed with the sight of Kelly, restrained in all her naked glory on the bench. Dan felt a little guilty at tricking his wife, but the thought of having so much control over her that he could have another man use her excited him greatly.

"My my my, Henderson, what do we have here?" Mr. Kendrick said, his mood suddenly changing as he admired Kelly's naked body.

"My wife and I like to play a little, sir," said Dan, "and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for you to play with us." Dan was glad Mr. Kendrick was having a positive reaction. He had been a little afraid the man would bolt from the room in horror, but he felt confident most men thought with their dicks. "She's being punished tonight because she was late coming home," he lied.

"I thought you said she flew home from California this evening," Mr. Kendrick said, confused.

"She did, but the plane was late," Dan said. "I know you think it's not her fault but it was a terrible inconvenience for me, so she's being punished," Dan explained.

"She doesn't mind that I'm here?" Mr. Kendrick asked. "She seems very agitated."

Indeed, Kelly was trying with all her might to get free of her bonds. She didn't know what kind of game Dan was playing but she wanted no part of it, but all she could was move her hands and feet slightly. The bonds were too strong and she could barely make a sound because of the ball gag.

"That's all part of the play, Mr. Kendrick. It isn't much fun if she seems like she's completely enjoying it all the time," Dan told him.

Mr. Kendrick rubbed his hands together excitedly and walked over to Kelly. He ran a hand down her back and caressed her ass before feeling her cunt between her legs. She was still wet from her earlier excitement and he easily slipped a couple fingers inside her hole. Her eyes bugged out at the unwanted intrusion and tried futilely to squirm away. Luckily Mr. Kendrick wasn't too interested in her face, his concentration was focused solely on her pussy and ass.

He saw the cane leaning against the bench and picked it up and swished it through the air a few times listening to the sound it made. "You use this on her?" he asked.

"Yes, but sparingly," Dan said quickly. "She prefers the more intimate touch of a hand spanking her bottom."

Mr. Kendrick set the cane down and began removing his tie. "Well, Henderson, I'll play this little game with your wife, but I must insist on playing with her alone. I don't perform well with an audience."

Dan was about to object, and under any other circumstances he would have, but at this point if Mr. Kendrick didn't get what he wanted he could not only deny Dan the promotion, but fire him as well. He had really wanted to watch and guide Mr. Kendrick for his own enjoyment and to make sure Kelly didn't really get hurt, but he saw no way out of this predicament.

"Ok, sir, I'll be upstairs in the living room if you need anything, but please don't remove any of the restraints or you'll ruin the fun," Dan said as he reluctantly turned to head back up the stairs.

"Close the door on your way out, Henderson," his boss said absently as he began to unbutton his shirt. Dan closed the door behind him, not even turning around to acknowledge his boss. This had not turned out the way he had hoped and he dejectedly walked up the stairs with his cock still hard and throbbing in his pants. He walked slowly, hoping to hear some sort of sound coming from the basement to indicate what his boss was doing to his wife, but by the time he reached the top he had heard nothing.

Kelly tried desperately to think of some way to communicate with Mr. Kendrick, to let him know that Dan had lied about her consenting to this. She could hear him behind her removing his clothes and whistling to himself. He hadn't even once walked to her front to look at her face so she couldn't even try to convey her feelings with her eyes. She was helpless, and when that realization struck her she got a tingle in her stomach that spread down to her groin. "Oh my God," she thought, "this can't be happening to me!"

She fought against the growing excitement in her pussy. She didn't want Mr. Kendrick to fuck her, rape her actually although he didn't know it, but the thought of being helplessly spread in front of him turned her on. She tried to think of something else, but she couldn't, and when she heard him pull down his zipper as he continued to absently whistle some ridiculous tune she nearly exploded in orgasm. She heard his pants hit the floor next, and then he pulled his underwear down. There was more rustling that she guessed must be the sound of him folding his clothes, all the while he whistled that tune.

Her pussy was throbbing painfully and she couldn't help it. She wanted scream in frustration, but the ball gag prevented her from making any sounds other than a pitiful groan. "God, what is wrong with me?" she thought. "How can this be turning me on?" But it did turn her on immensely, even though if she had been released from her bonds at that moment she would have run from the room screaming.

Now that he was naked, Mr. Kendrick pulled on his dick as he looked at the beautiful naked woman before him. Although not a fit man, he was fairly trim due to his diet and at his age he had nothing to be ashamed of. He and his wife still had a very active sex life, but his wife didn't look anything like the woman in front of him. He was tempted to just come up behind her and fuck her right away, but he knew he had been invited to do more than that and didn't want to be rude. He wanted to make sure he did it right, so that maybe Dan and Kelly would invite him back for a repeat performance.

He realized as he stepped over to her that he was whistling the song from his favorite musical, "Singin' in the Rain", an absent habit he did whenever he was extremely happy or excited. Right now he was both along with extremely horny. His cock was as hard and engorged as it had ever been in his entire life. He ran one shaky hand along the smooth flesh of her ass down to her pussy. It was so wet that some of the moisture was running down her thighs. He shoved two fingers into her hole roughly and they went in easily. He wet his thumb with her fluids and then pressed it against her anus. It popped in with a little pressure and was sucked in by her greedy backdoor as her whole body racked with orgasm.

Mr. Kendrick could hardly believe that a woman could so easily come from having her ass violated by a finger. "What a fucking slut," he murmured out loud. Kelly barely heard him as she came down from her orgasm, but his words nearly caused it to begin again. A short time ago those words would have sent her crying from a room, but now with her excitement at its peak they thrilled her because deep down she knew it was true. All of her anger was gone now, replaced by uncontrollable lust. All of the nerves in her body were supersensitive and exploded at the merest touch from his hand.

Mr. Kendrick pulled his thumb out of her ass with a plop and his fingers out of her cunt covered in her juices. He gave her ass another rub before swiftly bringing his open hand down across her butt cheeks with a hard smack. Her body erupted in orgasm again at the assault. Mr. Kendrick didn't spank the same way as Dan, he brought his hand down again and again in rapid succession. Kelly's orgasm continued unabated during the beating. Her pussy clenched and unclenched so much it started to become painful, but not as painful as her inflamed ass cheeks. Liquid from her spasming cunt poured freely out and wet her inner thighs so much it looked as if she had pissed herself.

Upstairs, Dan faintly heard the telltale sounds of spanking coming from the basement. He sat on the couch with his cock in hand, slowly stroking himself as he imagined what his boss was doing to his wife. He no longer regretted leaving his wife with Mr. Kendrick, the only regret he had was that he couldn't see what was going on. Next time he would have to come up with a way to make sure he could see what was happening even if he wasn't in the room. At that moment he realized that he wanted there to be a next time, and not only with Mr. Kendrick. He just hoped Kelly was reacting the way he thought she eventually would to the situation.

Mr. Kendrick's hand was starting to get sore from the intense spanking so he stopped to admire his handiwork. He stroked his cock with his other hand as he stared at her reddened bottom. "I have to have that ass!" he thought. He aimed his cock at her sopping wet pussy and pushed it in to the hilt, but pulled it right back out, now covered in her juices. He lined it up with her tight anal passage and pushed hard. The head of his cock popped in and Kelly grunted in the gag from the sudden pressure.

He pushed more of his hard member in, her sphincter slowly opened up to accept it. He grabbed her hips and thrust forward sinking the last bit of his cock up her ass. He gasped loudly and rested for a moment to catch his breath and try to stave off his approaching orgasm. He had felt it coming close as soon as the head had penetrated her back passage. At his age he was only good for one a night and he wanted this experience to last as long as it could.

Kelly could feel his belly resting against her bottom and his balls pressing against her vagina. She absently noted that his cock wasn't as big as Dan's but if felt very good stuffed up her butt anyway. He started sawing it in and out of her anus and she continued to grunt into the ball gag in her mouth. Every once in a while one of his hands would squeeze one of her ass cheeks and she would groan louder in pain as he handled her abused flesh. All too soon, another orgasm rocked her as the cock pistoned in and out of her butthole. Her anus clenched tightly around the invading member as he worked it, but suddenly the stiff prick withdrew.

12