Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pitiful slave shuffled over and began licking Cock Socket's face. Dan could see the revulsion in Needle Dick's face as he went through his task, but his micro penis was still at full attention. It looked like the poor slave might vomit, but he managed to get it all down.

"Go back to your desk, Needle Dick. Dan and I have things to discuss," the doctor commanded.

Needle Dick looked dejected as he left the room. As soon as he was gone Angela let out a roar of laughter. "See, I told you he's pathetic."

"Yes, I can see that," Dan agreed as he stuffed his cock back into his pants. "I can't believe he stays with you."

The doctor shrugged, "He loves me, so he stays, but I know a man like you would never put up with it."

Dan commanded Cock Socket to put her clothes back on. As they got ready to leave the exam room the doctor gently grabbed Dan's arm. "I meant some of what I said when we were teasing Needle Dick. You do have a beautiful cock and I am going to have a hard time staying away from it. Can we exchange cell phone numbers? I would like to get together and play some more with both of you."

Dan smiled. How could he say no to a beautiful woman like her? They exchanged numbers and agreed to get together soon. Dan and Cock Socket both left the doctor's office with big smiles on their faces.

12