Dan and the Bottle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within thirty minutes, a team of men were burying dozens of mines in the dirt runway. Any Chinese who flew in to inspect the damage were in for a rude awakening.

An hour later, twenty five truckloads of equipment and munitions rolled out of the front gates of the now silent base, along with the truckload of young women and Cavedwellers.... two of these would head to the warehouse to grab the trucks they had come here in, and the rest headed straight for the Cave.

Two hundred yards out, Archer thumbed the button, and within moments, the enemy base looked like it had been carpet bombed from the air.

They were halfway home when the rain started, and Jim cursed for a moment, knowing they'd be leaving a clear path in the mud. As they progressed, though, the rain started really coming down, and between that and the drag chains on the last two trucks in the column, their tracks should be pretty well obscured.

A bit over an hour later, they had all of the trucks inside and a small team was outside with rakes and brooms, cleaning up the tracks from the rough path to the tunnel entrance while another tossed out grass seed at random, hiding their tracks further. Within a few days, it would look like there'd never been a truck through there at all.

The young women they had brought back were taken immediately to the hospital building, given multiple injections of antibiotics, cleaned up, and fed several small meals a day for the next few weeks, heavy on carbohydrates and protein, eventually getting some weight back on them.

Several of them, oddly enough, developed serious crushes on the orderlies who delivered the meals and took them for walks in the corridors to ensure that the extra weight built muscle mass and not fat.

Physical therapists stepped in as they grew stronger, with small hand weights, and soon the young women were joking that they were beginning to look human again.

Counselors also stopped in every day, talking to them individually and as a group, and soon, the young women were healing from the inside as well.

Sherice Donaldson took the tray from the somewhat older orderly, inhaling the aroma of the chicken stew and fresh cheese bread, almost thinking she'd died and gone to heaven. She looked up at the man who was busily ladling the stew into bowls, tempted to blow him a kiss as she selected a bottle of fresh orange juice to drink with her meal. She noted the mild look on his careworn features, and wondered, idly, if he would go for someone like her. 'Naahh...' she thought. 'I'm damaged goods. Besides, he probably has a wife at home close to his own age.'

George Klein, the orderly who was the object of her attention, was, in fact, wondering if the chocolate brown skinned woman would want to be bothered with an aging overweight white man like himself. He knew he had her attention now, mostly because he was the guy with the food.... but would he continue to hold her attention once she was released from the hospital and living among the general population of the Cave?

The Village/Cave kid 'mixer' that Leeanne had suggested went off without a hitch. Over the course of the five hour long party, the kids ate, drank, danced to the music of old rock bands that had been dead nearly two hundred years, and spent hours sitting on the old couches in the great hall, just talking and getting the chance to really get acquainted, learning about their respective lives and forming new friendships. Leeanne looked on from the music booth and smiled; from what she saw, several new romances were blooming as well.

Billie Jean, Doris, Mickey, and Cassie were back at the cove, once again taking advantage of the seclusion to cook out, smoke a little herb, go swimming, and enjoy each other's company... and bodies.

This time, they'd brought along a young man from Billie Jean's village, Jeff O'Neil.

Mickey gathered firewood and got the small campfire going, feeding it small twigs and broken branches until they had enough coals to cook over, then produced a small folding grill from his backpack to place over them, while Cassie reached into one of the small coolers they'd brought, bringing up a plastic freezer bag of ground venison patties.

After they'd eaten, Mickey pulled a small baggie of joints from his shirt pocket.

Jeff had no experience with pot, but learned quickly. Within half an hour, they were all sitting back, enjoying the mellow buzz, and Jeff was looking on, wide eyed, as Cassie leaned over, kissing Billie Jean vigorously, as she returned the favor. Doris moved to his side, leaning her body into his, murmuring "What's wrong, hun?"

"Are they, are they gonna....?"

"Maybe.... we're all friends."

"Do you, I mean, do you... "

"Sometimes, sure. Today, though... " she replied, reaching over to kiss him. "I'm in the mood for a guy... or maybe two."

"Two?!?"

"Sure.... I love havin' two guys at once!" she breathed in his ear, which was a bit more than his sheltered nineteen year old mind could comprehend.

Mickey smiled at her, but stepped over to where Cassie was just starting to fondle Billie Jean's ample tits and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Mind if I cut in, babe?"

"Well... you could join us... you haven't eaten my pussy lately."

Over the next few moments, they had all stripped, and Billie Jean was laying back; Cassie was languidly licking her pussy, Mickey was laying on his back with Cassie's pussy positioned just over his face, his tongue vigorously working at her clit, and Doris was busy kissing Jeff and fondling his cock through his shorts, while he was clumsily fondling her bare, pendulous breasts.

"Easy, baby... we have all day. Not so rough."

she told him, working at the button of his shorts, pulling down his zipper and fishing out his cock.

"I've never...."

She arched an eyebrow. "You haven't been with a woman before?"

He shook his head.

"Ok.... let me show you, then." she replied, nodding towards the other three.

"I want you to eat my pussy, first. Just like Mickey's doing to Cassie, over there.... and Cassie's doing to Billie Jean." she added, as she looked over at her three lovers.

"He's lickin' her down there?!

"

Doris kissed him again, smiling into his face and nodding. "He's making her feel real good, honey. I want you to do the same for me. Let me show you."

Laying back a bit, she reached down with one hand to spread her pussy lips, showing him the light pink flesh within and her hard little clit.

"I want you to lick all around here, lightly; you don't have to be rough about it, just take it nice and easy... and pay a lot of attention to this spot here." she said, while rubbing at her hard little clit, her face lighting up at the sensation.

She leaned back, legs spread, as he moved up between them, moving his head to her open pussy.

He extended his tongue tentatively, tasting hot womanflesh for the first time... it wasn't really unpleasant, and he began to lick all around her lips, not quite hearing her sharp intake of breath as his tongue reached the top and brushed across the tip of her little nubbin. He felt it, though, in her trembling thighs, which were, by now, pressing hard against his ears. He began licking up and down her open pussy lips slowly, trying to get every part of them, circling around them again and again, as she reached down to run her fingers through his hair

.

'OhmiGod the boy's a natural!' she thought, as his oral ministrations drove her over the edge. She was moaning almost nonstop now, cumming hard and fast, washing his face in her juices, and she lay back for long moments just enjoying the sensations.

Mickey, meanwhile, was busy probing his tongue as deep as he could get it into Cassie's pussy, as Billie Jean clamped her thighs against the petite brunette's head, feeling Cassie cum hard against his mouth.

Finally he couldn't stand it anymore, and after giving her hard clit a final nibble with his lips, he slid out from beneath her, turned, and slid his cock into her shaven cunt from behind, eliciting a long moan from her, the vibrations in her lips driving Billie Jean over the edge, leaving Cassie's face covered in her sweet juices.

He began to fuck her slowly, sliding out of her until just the head was still inside, then plunging back in to the hilt, but Cassie knew his slow strokes couldn't last; soon he was picking up speed and Cassie was forced to give up trying to eat Billie Jean's sopping cunt. Billie just sat up, reaching for Cassie's lips with her own, kissing her furiously while fondling her tits, thumbing her nipples lightly.

Doris pushed Jeff over on to his back, then hovered over his face while she leaned over to take his cock in her mouth, providing him with a sensation he'd never had before. She alternated between bobbing down until her nose was in his thick pubic hair and sucking hard at the head of his hard cock, licking it slowly before plunging back down to take him all the way to the back of her throat... it didn't take long. Soon he was cumming in her mouth, amazed at the feelings he was having as she struggled to swallow all of his seed. She kept licking away at him and soon, he was hard as a rock again. She jumped up, moving down his body to plunge her sopping pussy down on his still hard cock, riding him hard and fast, knowing he'd last much longer this time.

Billie Jean looked over Cassie's shoulder at Mickey as he plowed into her friend from behind.

"Can I have you next?" she asked him, with a wide grin.

He nodded, not quite trusting his voice as he hammered into Cassie's grasping cunt.

Cassie took the opportunity to get her arms under her, pushing back at him hard as he slammed into her, practically begging him to fuck her hard, and he was more than happy to go along.

Cassie was moaning nonstop now, and her groans and small cries gave way to a scream as she came hard, squirting a small amount of her cum out and soaking his balls as he gave a final hard thrust and pumped his own jets of cum deep inside her.

Doris rode Jeff hard and fast, moving her hips as fast as she could, while he, reacting on instinct, fucked back at her with almost rabbit-like speed, and it wasn't long before she had to pause for a moment, as a crushing orgasm swept over her; he barely noticed, and kept right on going, his hands on her hips as he slammed up into her as hard as he could. She was near to collapse when the young man under her felt the tingling in his nuts again, blasting her insides with another dose of cum, finally driving into her a final time and just holding there as he pumped out the final few drops, Doris collapsing completely into his arms. Her lips sought out his, kissing him hard as her orgasm peaked and she settled into the mellow afterglow.

Cassie, meanwhile, was busily licking and sucking at Mickey's cock, cleaning him up and getting him hard again, savoring the taste of their combined juices as he kissed and nuzzled at Billie Jean's ample tits, driving her towards another moaning mini-orgasm as Cassie prepared him for the young redhead.

Knowing what little they did of Billie Jean's recent past, they weren't ready to push her into sucking cock just yet, or anal sex, for that matter. Her father had told her that the redheaded villager had been forced to take one of her attackers in her mouth, and Billie Jean herself had hinted at it as well, saying she never wanted to be forced into that again... the soldier who had done it to her hadn't been any too clean, apparently.

Mickey lay back, eyes closed as Cassie sucked hard at his limp cock, slowly teasing him back to hardness, eyes opening as she pulled away. Before he knew what was happening, he looked down to see Billie Jean taking the brunette's place, her strawberry red locks contrasting against his pale skin. He shot a look at Cassie, who merely shrugged as the young redhead started to lick and nibble at him, careful to keep her teeth in check. She plunged down on him, taking him to the back of her throat, then bobbing back up until her lips were wrapped around the head.

He reached down with one hand, palming her check, and she rubbed into his hand as she continued, finding that, when she wasn't being forced into it, she enjoyed having his dick in her mouth.

It didn't last long, though, because she was definitely feeling an itch, deep in her dripping pussy, and she jumped up, pushing him onto his back as she mounted him, barely giving him time to put on a rubber; she'd been watching Doris with Jeff, and liked the idea of being in control, herself, for a change.

She began to ride him slowly, just a few inches at a time, and Mickey held somewhat still, letting her set the pace, knowing she was still working her way through things. Soon enough, though, she sped up, until she was slamming down on him, crying out her pleasure as she came, dripping onto his thighs in her haste.

Long moments later, as she leaned forward in the throes of her third orgasm.... or was it her fourth? He drew her shoulders down, bringing his lips to hers and holding her steady as he pumped his cum into the condom that she'd barely given him time to slip on before jumping on him.

Jim was meeting with the council again, and it wasn't going well... Bob Sharpe was calling on them for a vote to go after another of the bases in the state, or, better yet, one of those in Montana or Nebraska or Colorado.

"We need to liberate an area with a lot of farmland; we can't take too many more of these refugees, much as I'd like to. We just don't have the room. Jim, I'm telling you, we need to get some of the villagers we have now out on their own. What about repopulating some of our old American Military bases?"

Johnny Corcoran piped in. "You mean the ones that the Chinese were very thorough in destroying?"

"C'Mon, Johnny, they couldn't have destroyed all of them!"

Archer nodded. "Actually, Bob, they were pretty diligent about it. Satellite surveillance shows the few we know about as being completely trashed. Most of them look like parking lots. Quite a few of the rest have been taken over by the Chinese, and taking those back is going to be a fuckin' nightmare. Besides, I told these folks they could live here, completely safe.... I won't go back on that. I couldn't look myself in the mirror each morning if I betrayed them like that."

Sharpe backed down after these words; he knew Archer was right. If they kicked the villagers out now, word would spread that they couldn't be trusted. Not a good reputation to have if you're hoping to recruit allies for an extended guerrilla war.

"Maybe we could wait until they're well and properly trained, then ask them, as a group, for volunteers to look after the next bunch we approach.... give them seeds, five or six tons of supplies, find a small town to set them up in... Set 'em up with a couple of those big diesel generators for power, make sure the town has plenty of power to run heat, lights, appliances, that sort of thing. Someplace close by, where we could keep an eye on them, but far enough away that they don't jeapordize us, maybe send along a few of our people to help run things, continue their training, and stay in contact with us here."

"You know that eventually the Chinese would find them and come calling." It wasn't a question.

"Yes, I do.... but you know that's going to happen, regardless."

Archer nodded. He knew Sharpe was right, of course; space in the bunker was limited, and they were quickly running out of it. Even with the space left, which was far more than his wife had thought, they could only handle another twenty five or thirty families, at best, and they had more people inside, currently, than they had jobs for.

He had, in fact, been considering having Bob Gunderson round up a bunch of the villagers and trucking them out to harvest the vegetables from their old fields, which would both give them something to do and give a small boost to the fresh food market inside the bunker.

It wouldn't solve all their problems, but it was better than having all of those fresh vegetables go to waste.... and what they didn't use could go to the forest chambers to be fed to the deer and other wild game. While they were at it, they could take along hand scythes and machetes to cut down some of the waist high grass in a few of the local meadows to feed both their own few cattle and the herds inside the bunker. He'd have to talk to the old man about it when he got a chance.

Then, of course, there were the other Chinese bases in the state; located to their south west and further north of them, if the Chinese maps were accurate. The one ancient KH-12 surveillance satellite the computer techs had been able to access, the only one they'd found still in flight, so far, had been poorly positioned to get a good look at them, so they were pretty much going in blind. One was down near an area called Green River, according to the old maps, about a hundred and seventy five miles away, a good five hour's drive, even with good roads.... and these days, good roads were few and far between.

It was decided that they would send out four Humvees, with long range radios, a full complement of all manner of weaponry, and three scouts in each vehicle, using up the rest of the empty space for survival gear and dried food packs, reserving one to haul plenty of five gallon fuel cans.

One of the trucks would tow a small tank trailer, hauling an extra two hundred and fifty gallons, so they should have enough for the trip back, as well. Each vehicle would also carry a geiger counter, with plenty of spare batteries, along with several sets of night vision gear, and a long range parabolic microphone as well, to listen in on an area before walking into it.

They were still a good fifty miles from the southwestern base when they ran up on a small village, a small, pre war town that was only given away by the thin tendrils of smoke drifting up from one of the chimneys of a house and lights from poorly sealed curtains. Seeing this, they backed off, seeking and finding an old warehouse they could drive into to hide the trucks until morning.

Karl Mitchell sat up abruptly... he could have sworn he'd heard an engine. Engines generally meant Chinese, and he and his small group of rebels could ill afford an encounter with a Chinese patrol at this point-low on ammo, and with wounded to care for.

He reached up to the small tabletop and lifted the globe on the small oil lamp they'd found in the basement, blowing out the weak flame and plunging the room into darkness. Crawling over to the window, he peeked out through a gap in the curtain but saw nothing. He crawled across the floor to Frank Simpson, but wasn't surprised to see that the man had died in his sleep; just as well, since he wouldn't have made it back to the main group anyway--he'd taken three in the gut from a Chinese machine gun two days ago, and they had damn-all medical supplies, let alone a competent medic.

Huett took the first watch, after they'd finished piling boxes and other detritus in front of the Hummvees. The other eleven scouts climbed up to the catwalks and platform office above to get a few hour's sleep. He sat down behind a screen of old boxes, ate a ration bar, and sat back to wait.

Three hours later, he nudged Billy Jackson with his foot, telling him it was his turn at watch, and to wake him at sunrise. Pulling his pack over, he laid his pistol beside him and laid down to catch a few hours of sleep.

At dawn, they settled around several small camp stoves, enjoying the welcome heat in the cool morning air, cooking up dehydrated breakfasts in their military surplus mess kits, while some went up the catwalks to keep watch out of the second story windows.

Gene Dickinson was the first to catch the movement from the house where they'd seen the lights last night. One man came out of the side door, looking around as he picked a few ripe apples off of the tree in the backyatrd. He didn't appear to be Chinese; his clothing was all old and poorly matched, and wasn't anywhere near the Chinese military uniforms. His rifle, too, was wrong; if Gene's memory was correct, it appeared to be an old M1 Carbine, of either World War II or Korean war vintage.