Dan Handpicks a Fantasy

Story Info
Dan influences a beautiful coed to fulfil his fantasies.
8k words
4.32
32.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myndom
Myndom
21 Followers

With the assistance of a top-secret research box, Dan influences a beautiful coed to fulfil his fantasies and build a wanton, willing girlfriend.

------------------------

I would like to invite you to remember back to the trials of those late teenage years. The trials of what sexual awakening was like. The new feelings and the noticing of reactions you had as you learned all about the yummy temptations that await all of us in the adult world. Stepping into the shoes of young Daniel Herd it's time to read and enjoy a trip through a most coming-of-age experience of sumptuous seduction that can only be enjoyed by the introduction of something fantastic and magical. Something that gives us the power to dare to be bold and expose loin-stirring desires only the gods and the gifted could have made real.

Daniel's dad was a gifted inventor and researcher working for commercial projects in buyer-behaviour. His research involved long questioning sessions with all types of people, 18YO Daniel's favorites were the university coeds who he questioned at length about buying preferences.. Untangling patterns and collations designed to help the cause of the retail world. Taking a great interest in the female form, Dan found himself regularly hanging around his father's work area at these times and whisking himself off to fantastical lands where he was a power-stud who was compelling and dominant and created the opportunity not only to fuck women he wanted but to literally have them do absolutely anything that he told them to do. These things would probably have remained the realm of fantasy but for an unexpected twist in his father's research which created on single special opportunity that Dan took courage and stepped forward into..."But what I really want is to be able to reach inside the minds of these people, and make them want to be involved in this. The idea is get commitment - real commitment, and I can't get that as easily, or as quickly using the methods I currently am!" remarked Ben Herd, allowing a rare moment of frustration in-front of an unforgiving VC audience.

"Yes, we've learnt that - your project is off track and there are other behavioural researchers who would relish the opportunity we've given you. Just because you happen to know about the Box invention does not mean we should release it to you. Thats specialist equipment and you are a generalized researcher working on a generalized project. So, why should we help you?"

Ben sighed and searched in vain for some kind of leverage in back against the hard-wooden chair. The others in the palatial mountainside retreat reclined in huge warm armchairs.

"My research involves expanding the uses of the mind - it's more than consumer research. Things such as perfect recall. I know you have achieved good results in this area, but I am sure I can better those. In addition, my research reaches into real potentials, and I can use the unique insights I'm gaining from the retail decisions project in a lot of areas. No one else has this kind of experience and no one is as close as I am to producing a real ROI for your organisation in this area. Back me all the way... and the result is going to be multiplied!"

"Hr Herd. This is interesting of course." Came the chair reply in his thick French accent. "You know we have supported your work in the past. This organisation has goals and plans and we are looking for results. Leave now while we consider your proposal."

Ben stood and left. Mike James, his former colleague who had arranged this and previous meetings with the secretive backing organization winked at him. The renaissance decorated iron door slid closed behind him, and he could hear only muffled sounds coming from within as he sat in the empty ante-area waiting on the fate of his project. If he was successful in being able to take and utilise the Box, his work would uncover secrets of the brain that would catapult human knowledge forwards. He was quite certain they had not used it since the proof had been completed and provided to them. Ben had been a small contributor to that project which had sourced knowledge and parts from scattered experts across the globe. He was the only one that had put together what they had designed though... and with Mike they had successfully completed and tested the Box. A device which synchronised brainwaves and lured subjects into a more unguarded and influenceable state than anything previously invented.

His daydreaming was broken as the door slid open, Mike joined him in the chamber with a beckoning finger.

"Good work Ben. The organization has agreed to provide you with the Box. A three month, closely supervised and completely secret trial. I'm sorry Ben." He continued "But you are going to take a real bath on the rights around this one."

Barely able to contain his excitement, the younger peer broke into an uneasy grin. "It will be enough." He resolved.

Ben followed through a maze of corridors and lifts, through steel doors and finally into a large pressured room. On a pillow in the centre innocuously sat the object he sought. A Rubik cube looking device, tennis-ball sized. Mike picked it up.

"Ok. Hold it and have the subject look at it - then press here for three seconds. Make sure they don't look away. This will open their mind into the programming mode. Once you are finished, press this red button to store. The subject will wake after about 5 to 10 seconds

"Great. I've got it. Thank you, Mike."

"Lots riding on your research Ben as we both know. Make me proud my friend"The morning began for Dan as any typical Saturday. Whacking 'snooze' on the alarm he stole a few extra minutes on his back trying desperately to clutch snippets of the vivid dream involving the oversize, overwet tongue of a movie star he had seen a week or so ago. He lived a mostly "inside" kind of life but would have been described as pretty great all-round by his friends of which he had plenty. He was an average guy with a mostly average family. Dad a researcher, mom a clerk in an distribution business. Dan was the kind of guy you could rely on to help with a late paper or to pad out the party. Well enough liked to have a foundational social life, but equally could be considered "harmless". This was a term a girl in class had used about him recently, and he hated it. What boy in his situation doesn't... Daniel wanted to be lusted after... To command the attention of women around him especially those a little older. He had a major thing for University students. More independent, more power, more vivacity. Although just a few years to wait until he was there, they are the stuff Dan's fantasies were made of... Approaching a university co-ed, making her giggle, laugh, look at him with those eyes and inch by inch taking ownership of her until she wanted him like a depraved middle-eastern belly dancer.

In Dan's fantasy world, women secretly wanted to be owned, controlled... Have decisions taken away from them and made to perform like pretty, feminine, obedient sex toys. We can all dream.

Dan was sitting quietly in his father's lab as he worked. It wasn't that the research was amazing and magical, but more that it was one of the most interesting rooms in the house. There was usually something interesting be involved with, and his father encouraged him to take an active interest in the work. Today he was working with a lady named Julie, a somewhat dishevelled research assistant who reminded Dan of someone who had never been on a second date.

"Now Julie, we are going to try something new this morning" (it was Saturday, but Ben worked all hours).

Ben took out the cube, and held it very cautiously. He didn't notice the entranced Daniel, watching behind him.

Julie looked at the cube, Ben looked at Julie and Daniel looked at his dad.

"Watch closely." Ben operated the device. He drew a breath - Julie signed and seemed to rivet her gaze on the device. It worked! Working more intently, Ben got down to business, working through a series of revealing questions probing her mind and getting back answers that she would have *Never* revealed intentionally.

Daniel listened carefully as his father drilled Julie - who was in her late twenties. She was more of a bookworm than any of his other subjects who were typically from the local tech. Julie was a little over-weight, and loved to shop and comfort eat. As Dan observed what was going on, he realised that using the little Box had given his dad a power over Julie that she seemed unable to resist.

There were instructions were about the experiment. He said that she was to use her mind, and open neural pathways and give him core level 'identity' answers to his questions. He interspersed some suggestions in as the session wore on. Julie would always concentrate carefully during future research, be glad to help, and that she would start to take a more active interest in her own health. In fact, his dad went so far as to suggest that to improve her condition she was to go out and buy an aerobics video, which she was to start using four or five times a week. Daniel was getting more and more puzzled - Julie just seemed to be taking all this in. His father always told his guinea pigs to keep fit, but he had never heard him be so direct. Julie was told that she very much enjoyed being part of her dad's research, and would be more than happy to help her father out with anything he needed. Finally, Ben instructed that she would remember this session as if it was any other. That the memory of it would seem similar to her other sessions and fade quickly as unimportant, even though the things his father had said would operate in her at a lower than conscious level. Then he covered the box with a think dark velvet cloth. Daniel witnessed Julie take a deep breath and sit up, life slowly returning to her eyes and she had a warm smile for Ben. "Get everything you needed?" she asked.

"Absolutely. Thanks Julie, very helpful. He acknowledged.

Ben didn't say anything about the Box to Dan. He was conscious that he should probably have sent his son on an errand while he was using it, but that would have broken their convention and looked suspicious. He placed the Box in a hidden safe and quickly became distracted with the quality of the interview's results... not to mention a sense of wonder as to what would happen about the suggestions he had made to Julie.

Dan had no idea about the operation of the device he had seen his dad use, but it didn't stop him from experiencing rampant, racing thoughts and dreams about what it would be like to hold something so powerful that one can literally speak and put someone in trance. Once can literally hold an intention and will it into real life with a power in the palm of your hand. On one hand he indulged these fantasies, which quickly and graphically built out until he had no doubt they would have impressed a porn-star. On the other hand, he knew such power must be not only illegal but also immoral. Something he could never learn and use to his own benefit and theatrically powered sexual ends. Talking to himself in such a way that every time he changed the subject, his attention was drawn over and over to the mystery of the Box. By the next morning, he was raging with curiosity, and he couldn't wait to learn more. Was there a way into the safe? Or could he simply place himself in the right place, at the right time?

The next morning, they were having breakfast.

"Dan, are you free this afternoon, I thought we could go out somewhere together."

"Sure, but aren't you working?"

"Oh, I've got Lucy coming by later this morning, but it's hard to encourage people to give up their Sunday for an experiment that often seems a waste of time."

Daniel was smiling. Lucy was a varsity student in her early twenties who was very pretty. Her psychology paper tutor was a friend of his dads, and had recruited several students from his class for Ben. In addition, Lucy was good friends with Monica Dodds, the prettiest girl at his school. 18-year-old Monica was leaving for a promising career in politics, but could have been a pin up model. Daniel thought she probably modelled in her spare time.

"Ok, this afternoon then."

Now it will come as no surprise for readers of this story, that Daniel was in the lab again that morning, trying his damnedest to look inconspicuous and be busy with other tasks in the annex and smiled at Lucy as she entered, who smiled back. He noticed his father use the Box again, but the instructions were all about the research. Perhaps being ultra-conservative, it seemed as though Ben was desperately careful to avoid anything that could be construed as corruption of the impressionable co-ed. Dan watched his father get engrossed with research questions, until a light on the wall lit as a silent indicator that their land-phone was ringing. Ben was engrossed and nodded in Dan's direction, sending him on the errand to take a message. Dan knew the drill well, nodded and walked out of the study.

"Hi Dan, it's Bill Groves. Is your father there?"

"Hi Bill, look he is in a research session at the moment. can I take a message and get him to call you back?"

"Dan, this is quite serious. I've lost contact with a mutual acquaintance of ours, Mike James, under some quite unusual circumstances. It's an extraordinary situation and Dan, I'd like you to disturb your Dad and get him on the phone for me. Can you do that?"

Dan went back to his dad's lab. They talked in hushed tones at the door.

"Ok, I really need to talk to Bill. Dan, will you go in there and watch Lucy. Be very careful not to say anything. I'll be about ten minutes. She's at the end of the session, so shouldn't need any attention. I expect you can just supervise and I'll be back with you as soon as possible to finish things up."

"Sure Pop, no problems!" Dad replied hushed and let his dad past, out the study door.

Daniel closed the door, and went over to sit in his father's chair beside Lucy. She was staring into a great void - an open mind.

"Lucy." Said Dan in a shaky voice. "Drift deeper and listen to the sound of my voice. If you understand just allow a hand to rise up slowly and automatically from the chair."

Lucy's left hand drifted lazily up as if laced at the wrist by a helium balloon.

"That's right Lucy, now let that hand sink down and as it goes down you will feel completely open and receptive to my suggestions and commands." Very good.

"My words have a very profound effect on you. They will fill your head and quell anything else that might be going on. You'll feel my voice in your head as so much more vivid and compelling than anything you might try to wilfully tell yourself and like a leaf drawn down mountain rapids you'll find your steam of consciousness and emotion rapidly drawn in the direction you've heard me set. You'll find this is true from now on, even after when you are around and about in your normal state."

Dan shut up just as his dad Ben came back in. Ben saw his son standing guard over the coed and for all he knew, Dan had silently watched Lucy in his absence.

"Thanks Dan." He mouthed. Daniel took a position back and behind his father. Soon Ben was finishing up the session with Lucy, and Dan departed the room, almost afraid to see whether something negative would come out of Lucy's mouth as she woke. He didn't think so though. In one fell swoop, Dan had sown seeds that could make his coed fantasies come true... if he played it right.

"Sorry Dan, this afternoon is going to be on hold. I've got to go over to Bill's place." Said Ben, grabbing a jacket.

"No problem Dad." Replied Dan, pretending to have engrossed himself in a book he had picked up seconds earlier.

"Lucy is just upstairs using the bathroom. I told her she can find her own way out. We had an excellent chat today and I'm really pleased that my research is headed in the right direction. A god result is going to make things much better around here for all of us."

"That's great Dad, you can say that again!" Called Daniel to his father as he disappeared out the door. Hearing the noise of footsteps above and his father's car in the driveway simultaneously, Daniel walked to the foot of the stairs. Lucy was just descending. She wore a soft blue summer dress with smooth bare legs to which a natural tan clung, and matching pastel flats with pointy toes. "Hi Daniel." She said. Her voice rang softly down to his ears. Daniel was fairly sure that Lucy knew he felt attracted to her, but she was no doubt used to it. She was more than enough of a looker to get all the attention she desired.

"Hi there Lucy. How did things go with Dad? You look thirsty. Come for a drink before you leave."

"Actually, I do feel a bit thirsty. Sure, how about a coke?"

"Got it." Daniel thought things were going well so far.

"Yeah, your dad's research is very interesting. I'm sure you are all across it, you seem very smart for your age." She batted her eyelids at him, which made Dan blush. If things went well, Lucy would soon be more than enamoured with him, she wouldn't even be able to see his age. Dan had a vision of high-energy university frat parties; which Lucy couldn't wait to take him along to and show him off.

"Well, he said we had some great insights, I'm not sure why things went so well today, it's like answers just flowed out." Lucy took a big sip of Coke. She seemed thankful of the sugar hit. Everyone has their vices, either it didn't hit Lucy's body or she was gifted with sugar-eating genes.

"Do you think it was something to do with the box?"

"What box, Daniel?"

"Oh, nothing Lucy." Replied Daniel, realizing his dad must have given her instructions to forget about it. Clearly the box was some kind of corporate or government secret. Dan wondered idly about how his dad had come to have it, before snapping back to reality and focusing on the opportunity it presented.

"Great, thanks for the drink, Daniel. Better get going."

"Sure Lucy. Love to talk about what you are doing after this."

Lucy started to shake her head, then pulled back, mouthing silently to herself "Love to talk about what I'm doing after this, love to talk about what I'm doing after this."

"Actually, I'm going to go back to the girl's dorm where I stay. Yesterday I bought this great outfit for the college dinner next month. I'm going to try it on. I've been thinking about how it looks, it's a little black dress. Since Hayley, Mika and I are doing an assignment together we're meeting at Mika's dad's restaurant for dinner and to plan it. I'm thinking I'll give it a trial wear and see what the reactions are like."

"Wow, I want to see that once you are all dressed up. It's be a good idea to pop back here on your way out. You need to get my opinion on how it looks."

"Ha ha, I don't think so darling." She said, grinning. "I know all about how your mind works." Lucy patted him on the shoulder, stepping towards the door.

"See you the next time I'm by for research work with your dad, Daniel."

As Lucy disappeared down the driveway, Dan was left to wonder whether or not she would be back.

He had to wait about 2 nervous hours before he was alerted from his bedroom to the sound of a car pulling up outside. It wasn't his family, none of them would be home for hours. In a rush of realizing his influence over Lucy had had a compelling effect on her, Dan raced to a window overlooking his driveway. Looking through the upstairs window, Dan saw Lucy in a tight black cocktail mini-dress with thin shoulder straps. She had her hair and make-up done exactly as if she were off to a high-class dinner. He heard the sound of high heel pumps as she began to walk up the path, and he saw that they were black to match her outfit. Dan was drawn to the outline of her breasts as she walked closer and closer to the house. The dress highlighted her curves and seemed to ride along with the slight bouncing of her chest like a cowgirl at the end of a day in the saddle.

Myndom
Myndom
21 Followers