Dan The New Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy gives Danni the best orgasm of his life... as a girl.
4.6k words
4.51
49k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at Lucy's room, Dan put down the dainty bags of lingerie and girly clothes that she had bought for him. He had been totally and magically transformed into a girl for nearly a whole day now, and every moment was a thrill. He was ultra-conscious of his body - especially his gorgeous 32C boobs, firmly held in the bra that had turned him into a curvy and sexy girl in the first place.

Lucy closed her bedroom door. And for the first time in a while, they were definitely alone.

"OK, babe, what do you want to do?" she asked playfully.

"Uhh..." mumbled Dan as he sat neatly on her bed - and he suddenly found himself blushing.

"Oh my - you've been home 20 seconds and you're already thinking about sex!"

She sat beside him, and brushed his long blonde hair aside from his face. "I understand, my love. You've got an amazing body, and you haven't even had an orgasm yet have you, you poor sweet thing. ... Like, let's be honest here. You've never had a proper orgasm ever in your whole life."

Dan blushed hard. She was right: she knew exactly what he was thinking. And as she said it, he started to feel a strange warm feeling in his knickers - like his pussy was blushing too. He had a slight feeling of inner wetness. Embarrassing maybe, but definitely exciting too.

Lucy's hand lingered by his cheek and she looked him straight in the eyes. Dan's eyes flickered around shyly - not quite confident enough to return her gaze.

She ran her fingers through his hair, and pulled him to her. She kissed him on the lips. One, two, gentle exploratory kisses around his mouth, and then she pushed her tongue confidently between his lips.

He was being kissed as a girl. Lucy was taking the lead, no doubt about that. Dan kissed back lustfully, meeting her tongue and opening his mouth so she could explore inside him. But Lucy was absolutely in charge. He melted in submission to her powers.

From force of erotic habit, he lifted his hand and placed it on her breast. But as soon as he did so, she batted his hand down, and pushed his face back so he could see her. "Not this time, baby - it doesn't work like that any more." And she grabbed his breast instead, found his nipple through the bra and squeezed hard. Delicious and excruciating pain! His big girl's nipples were so much more sensitive than he had ever thought possible - it felt like a switch turning on a sudden flow of electricity around his body. His other nipple immediately felt too soft and too left out. He moaned, bit his lower lip and arched his back.

"OK, you're mine now. Let's get those clothes off." Lucy was 100% in charge and Dan was 1000% happy with that. She pulled and pawed at his clothes until they were all peeled off except his matching white bra and knickers. He was already incredibly aroused. Part of him was lost in sensation, but part of him was aware that - for the first time in his life - he was the ultimate sex object. A beautiful girl, desperate to be fucked, writhing on a bed. His cunt felt hot - aching for something, anything to happen to it. It was definitely opening up, starting to flow with his juices. His nipples were hard and desperate to be stroked, licked, sucked. Sexual electricity ran up and down his body, from his toes, through his hips and all over his lips. His whole body felt strong and muscular, neat and petite. Ready to give his rider every pleasure imaginable.

Lucy looked down at him. "Having a good time yet?" she purred.

"Yesssss." He moaned. He still felt too somehow unable to say what he really wanted - too shy, too submissive. His cheeks were red hot - though with arousal more than embarrassment. He desperately wanted one thing from Lucy. He desperately wanted her to make him cum.

"Let's have a look at you," she said as she unbuttoned her top and tossed it behind her. "Come on, show me your pussy."

Dan looked shyly at her. He could feel his knickers were already wet. She could probably see the wetness on them as he lay there with his legs open. Slowly, he obeyed her. With one hand he slipped a couple of fingers under the fabric of his panties and pulled them to one side, showing Lucy his glistening snatch.

"Ohhhh, wow, you've got a very fuckable looking fanny." And the more Lucy stared the more Dan felt exposed. He couldn't bring himself to say it, but he was desperate desperate desperate for her to touch him.

But instead she climbed astride him and started deeply french-kissing. As Dan started to lose himself in her tongue, he became aware of her hand gently stroking his inner thigh... and then a finger teasingly, lightly rolling across his pussy lips... from one thigh to the other, and back again.

"You're wet aren't you baby," she whispered. And he nodded vigorously. "Please..." was all he could say.

And she pushed her index finger gently into his hole.

Dan drew a breath. He was actually being finger fucked. The sensation was great, but the thought was incredible. He suddenly realised that this was what sex was all about: sex for girls is the best sex in the world. He was opening himself up to another person - allowing them inside him. Sharing himself. Instantly he imagined where this could go from here. He desperately wanted his pussy to feel... filled.

"Oh my God, fuck me," he moaned. And Lucy pulled her finger out, and rolled it up and down his wet slit. It felt hot and smooth and slick.

She was on top of him, her bra and breasts squashed against his own, her mouth clamped over his, pushing her tongue deep inside. She lifted her knee between his legs and used it to press her hand hard against his vagina. He was grinding against her gratefully, rubbing himself along her fingers. He could barely tell what was going on with his cunt now. It was hot and dripping wet - she was definitely rolling her fingers up and down the length of his lips. And pushing fingers inside him - maybe one, maybe two at a time, maybe even three fingers stretching and exploring his virgin opening. He couldn't tell, he didn't care, he just felt amazing.

Something was building up inside him. His nipples were absolutely aching and he could feel them hard against the inside of his bra. His chest and his cheeks and his pussy were all flushing with hot blood building up. Lucy was not giving him a moment to think about anything, but in amongst a body-full of sex and sensation he realised that he was climbing the steps to his first ever orgasm.

Lucy must have realised. She stopped, holding her hand clamped over his opening. "Shhh-shh-shh baby, not yet," she hummed at him. "You're not allowed to cum until I tell you to."

"It's for your own good, you know. I'm going to build you up until you're about to explode."

And she took her precious hand away from his pussy, her fingers shiny and wet. He bucked his hips, desperate for them to disappear back inside him.

"Awww, don't look so disappointed baby! The best is yet to come. Would you like me to lick you out?"

Dan nodded hard, slightly out of breath.

"So first, let's get this bra off..."

She reached under his back and with one hand deftly unclipped his bra. As it came loose, even the fabric running slightly against his nipples turned him on. But he felt nervous about his bra coming off. What was the rule? The bra stays on and he stays a girl. And for every hour he wears it, he stays as a girl for ten minutes even when the bra is off. And after that, he'd turn back into a boy.

There was absolutely no way he wanted that. Not now. Maybe not ever.

How long had he been wearing it now? Maybe 6, 7 or 8 hours?

But it did feel great to lie there on his back with his breasts exposed. And if he was very lucky, they might even be sucked. He watched anxiously as Lucy dropped his bra by the side of the bed. "I know you're worried honey, but there's really no need. I'm looking after you." She reached up to the corner of the bed. "I just need you to trust me," she purred, "Can you do that?" As Dan nodded, Lucy placed a leather cuff around his wrist and clipped it closed. His eyes widened in surprise. "Shhhh," she said, and she clambered up over his body straddling his face, gently lowering her own pussy towards his mouth. He could smell her, wet and excited. Lucy found the other cuff, and, as she lowered her cunt onto his face, he felt it go click around his wrist. His arms were spread-eagled helpless, and he had a pussy clamped over his mouth.

"That's it baby, you know how to lick a girl out, right?" Lucy put both her hands on the top of Dan's head and started to grind down on his mouth.

Dan licked hungrily like a dog. Her cunt was clean and salty and wet. His own legs were bucking in sympathy. He found that if he squeezed them together, it made his vagina feel hot again, almost as good as when Lucy was pressing hard against it with her leg.

Lucy was enjoying this, and she was happy to tell him exactly what to do. She lifted herself up a little. "Big flat tongue now, long licks from my ass to my clit... a little slower... thaaaat's it, sweetie, oh yeah, that's it." Dan loved the view. He could see her cunt and her legs spread wide, clamping down his cuffed arms. And he could see her hips, her waist and her bra filled with beautiful tits bouncing around as she rode him. Lucy was starting to get really turned on. She put her hands up on the wall in front of her and moaned. Then she pushed her muff hard down onto his mouth. "Shove your tongue right inside me, baby. Mmmm..."

"Harder... Ohhh..."

"Harder... Yessss... Baby..."

Dan knew Lucy was talking to herself more than she was talking to him. He was helpless - locked up for her pleasure. She pushed down harder and harder onto his mouth. His tongue was shoved as far as he could reach inside her now, lapping rhythmically as she wanked herself off on his face. Suddenly she clamped her legs around his head and grabbed his head with both hands. He felt her cunt spasm - and he tasted a new and delicious deeper flavour. She was coming hard in his mouth, getting unashamedly wet all over his face. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh," she exhaled, and finally her legs slowly began to relax.

Dan's body arced and bucked too in sympathy. His own breasts were desperate for some action and his slit was still hungry, waiting for its first ever orgasm. This can't be over, not now!

Lucy slid her body down his own, wiping her wet cunt all down his girly torso.

She kissed him hard on the mouth, and they could both smell her juices all over him.

"Mmmm... your turn!" she said playfully and slid further down his body. Dan lay there expectant as Lucy held his hips for a moment, looking at his vagina. Then she slid even further down, off the end of the bed. She grabbed one of his ankles and pulled it towards the far corner post. Suddenly it had an ankle cuff snapped closed around it.

"No," he protested weakly.

"Oh yes," she said, "this is my game, not yours now."

She grabbed his other ankle and pulled it to the other corner. Snap. That's it. Now he really was trapped. Exposed, legs wide open. Dan was star-shaped, spread out on his back. His bra was off, his breasts exposed. But his knickers were still on, wet and hot and still clumsily pulled to one side, exposing his engorged pink lips.

"Oh just look at you," she said admiringly, like he was the cutest thing she'd ever seen. She grabbed a phone - his phone - and found the camera. Dan squirmed as she made a big show of taking photos of him. She stood astride him, looking down as he tried to hide his face. Totally unable to hide his exposed breasts with their bullet-hard erect nipples. She stood back and took a photo of her whole bed, with him lying there like a prize, ready to be manipulated. And she climbed down between his legs, pulling his panties to one side, taking multiple close-ups of his shiny wet cunt.

She showed him. Dan definitely definitely had a girl's pussy. And it was flushed and pink and wet and aroused.

Dan had never felt so vulnerable, so totally under the power and control of one person.

"OK," said Lucy, "Are you ready for this?"

Dan nodded. Oh God yes.

"Now, I want you to take it slow. Don't hurry yourself. This is not some teenager's pussy party. I'm going to lick you and you're going to come in my mouth - but only when I tell you to. You've seen me do it. Now it's your turn. Do you understand?"

Dan lifted his pussy willingly. He could hardly move, stretched tight by his four cuffs. But he certainly wanted this.

Lucy put a finger inside him, testing. She pulled it out slowly, teasing his clitoris as she did so.

"Still very wet, aren't we sweetie. Smell this." She held her finger by his face, and he instinctively lunged for it with his mouth.

"No, no, no - I said smell it, not suck it."

He sniffed her finger obediently. It smelt of girl. It smelt of hot wet cunt. His hot wet cunt.

"Can I suck it? Please? I want to taste myself," he pleaded.

"Oh, of course you can! Every girl likes to taste her quim every now and then." And she dipped the finger effortlessly back into his pussy, wiggled it around and pulled it out all shiny and wet. Dan licked it and then sucked it hungrily into his mouth, loving the taste of his own juices.

He looked her pleadingly in the eye. "I really want to cum, Lucy," he told her. "Please will you make me cum like a girl."

Lucy smiled. As she slid down his body, he pushed his nipple towards her mouth. She took the hint, first licking it with a wide flat tongue and then sucking it hard, making his whole breast tingle.

As she sucked, he felt incredibly feminine. He wanted his hands to be free so he could cradle her head and hold her to him as she pulled on his teat. But the frustration of being spread out and unable to do so was just as sweet. And the feeling when Lucy started fingering and tweaking his other nipple while she sucked his other tit was... almost certainly enough to make him cum, if she kept at it. Just as his breath became more rhythmic and his eyes started to roll back in their sockets, Lucy released his aching nipple from between her lips and moved further down his body.

"Hello pussy," she said and looked lovingly at the mound inside his wet knickers.

"This is a very simple game Danni," she said softly. "You only cum when I say so, OK? Not before. No matter how hard it is to hold back."

Dan could only agree, but only because he was so desperate for the game to start, not because he thought he could do as she'd asked.

"OK, let's pull those panties aside shall we?"

With one finger hooked under his knickers, Lucy put her mouth on Dan's cunt for the first time in his life. He stayed very still, concentrating on every sensation that washed over him. First, Lucy held her tongue very flat and placed it a little below Dan's opening, covering the space between his ass and his pussy. Slowly she licked all the way up to his clit and the curve of his pubic mound, and he felt his whole vagina opening up to her. The sensation was incredible. He felt so utterly exposed. He had no option to close his legs or cover himself up, but nor did he want to. Her smooth wet tongue sliding across his hot wet pussy was like nothing he had ever experienced as a boy. This is something no girl should ever ever ever take for granted, he thought.

Once, as a boy, a girl had given him the best blow job of his life. She had taken his throbbing cock all the way into her mouth, slowly, knowingly swallowing it down, pushing her hair aside so he could see what was going on - until she had taken it all the way in to the back of her throat. She had turned and twisted around, licking and sucking him from every angle. She held his hips tight so he could barely move, and it hadn't taken long before he exploded with cum in the back of her throat.

Having someone lick you out - enveloping your entire pussy with their tongue - is kind of like a blow job for a boy... but way way better. There's something more intimate, more sensual, and definitely more hot and more wet about being a girl receiving a really good licking compared to a boy being sucked off.

Dan simply didn't know what to do with himself. This was an expert tongue-fuck, by a girl who really knows what she's doing - way better than a first-time girl like him could hope for... or even understand. Lucy was starting to really get into it. She lay down with her face between his legs, working his pink hole, her arms looping under his hips and back round towards his vagina so that she could use her fingers to spread him open even more widely. Every single part of his pussy was getting attention from her lips, her mouth, her tongue.

Dan could barely tell what was going on as the ecstasy rolled across his body. Lucy sucked his labia into her mouth, teasing and pulling at them, spreading them with her fingers. She tickled his clitoris with the tip of her tongue, going over it again and again as Dan squirmed to get away, squirmed for more, harder, harder, harder. And she shoved her tongue deep into his vulva, right up inside him, sending him twitching with muscles he never knew he had.

"Not yet baby," she said, deep into him, as she felt him start to find an unstoppable rhythm. "Not yet..."

But he really could not help himself. His body was teaching him things he never thought he could learn. Electricity ran up and down from his cuffed feet to his asshole, his hot hot pussy and all the way up his spine to the back of his head. He was building up to his first orgasm as a girl, and nothing was going to stop him.

"Suck... my... squeeze... me..." he mouthed, his girly voice an effeminate whisper, as Lucy shoved her face harder into the gap between his legs.

The Lucy took on the rhythm, lapping at him, probing him, and reaching up to grab onto his achingly sensual breasts. Dan cried out, he moaned, he couldn't help himself, suddenly understanding that when it comes to really good sex, women win by a mile.

Everything seemed to fizz inside him, and his consciousness disappeared into an explosive tingle of hot and feminine excitement. Every limb and muscle felt it, centred on his amazing hot wet pussy, and spreading through every sensual nerve in his body. This was an orgasm. Oh my God, yes, this was an orgasm. He was cumming hard into Lucy's mouth and all sorts of female moans and sounds were coming from his mouth, and he couldn't stop, he couldn't possibly stop, he never ever wanted to stop, and oh my God yes, this was an orgasm. Unlike for boys, Dan's girl orgasm just kept going - and the more he went with it, the more it kept going. He bucked and pulled against the cuffs that held him strongly on the bed and Lucy licked him relentlessly, smoothly, rhythmically, until her tongue started to slowly calm him down, allowing him to slow to a delicious halt. And he realised that he had just truly cum like a girl.

Even after he'd felt the peak of girl excitement, it lingered on, tickling his toes, sucking at his nipples, nibbling his ears and stroking his long blonde hair.

"You naughty girl," said Lucy as she slid up his body, pausing to tug at one of his nipples with her teeth. "I said you had to wait until I said so, and you just couldn't stop yourself could you."

Dan could feel his cheeks burning red with post-orgasmic rush. He felt hot and good all over. He wanted his arms and legs to be free so he could wrap himself tight around Lucy - holding him to her, pressing his grateful body against hers, squeezing their chests together - simply loving this beautiful girl who had just showed him the best time in the world.

His pussy was still fizzing with heat and felt unmistakably gorgeously wet all over.

"I think I'm going to have to teach you a lesson, sweetheart," Lucy whispered in his ear. What do you mean, thought Dan, I think I've learned enough already!

Lucy sat up. She really was stunningly attractive. Just as Dan was wearing knickers and nothing else, Lucy was wearing her bra and nothing else. She hoicked up a slipped shoulder strap, turned away from him and reached under the bed. A drawer opening, stuff being moved around, "ah, there we are," she said. And she showed Dan what she had found: a bright pink shiny satin vibrator. "You know what this is, right?"

12