Dan Wants To Fuck Liz

Story Info
Dan finally gets his chance to fuck my wife.
2.5k words
3.67
152.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan kept hinting at me, every time he saw Liz, clothed or naked,

"Think we can get something going this weekend?"

Liz was no better. She knew I had lit this fuse, I tempted her when my cock was deep in her pussy, whispering in her ear, creating mental images of what this three-sum would be like, pushing her into deeper more intense orgasms.

"OK, this weekend," I told Dan, knowing Liz was off work on Saturday night.

I told Dan to be at the house by eight and we would have to set the ground rules. First; Liz likes her men shaved... bald around the cock and ass hole.

"We need to shave you and get you looking big and sexy -- erotic." He looked at me like I was crazy, until I pointed to my crotch and reminded him what I looked like and what Marc, my son, looked like.

"OK, but Ashley will be asking questions." Ashley is Dan's main fuck. She and Dan have been a pair for a couple of years, and they have an enviable open relationship.

"Just tell her that Marc dared you after a night of drinking. After all, that's what you told her you were doing tonight, Right?"

I laid out towels on the bed and told him to strip. He lay on the bed, legs spread as I attacked his dark curly pubes with a pair of scissors. His cock began to enlarge as I maneuvered it side to side and his constant flow of pre-cum began. When my trimming finished, I moved him to the shower and lathered up his cock, balls and ass.

"What are you going to do back there?" he asked.

"Shave your ass hole, what else?"

I grabbed a razor and began to shave all his short hairs. He spread his legs; I twisted and pulled at his junk, stretching the skin on his scrotum and gently shaving the hair from it, on either side onto his inner thigh and behind. I made him turn around and bend over, exposing his pucker. He spread his legs again and I shaved him clean, ending with a quick finger probe into his pucker. He gasped and squirmed as I made sure her was clean in and out. Showered off and dried, his erection was subsiding as I tossed him a bottle of lotion to ease the sting of being shaved. He looked at himself in the mirror and showed an expression of acceptance as he moved his cock and balls from side to side. "You're right, I do look bigger."

"Right" I said and we headed to the master bedroom.

I opened the door to the bedroom to find Liz lying on her back, on the bed, fingering herself. "What took you so long?" she asked.

I moved Dan to the front and let her feast her eyes on the newly shorn boy. His cock sprang to life, big hard and ready for a pussy. Liz's smile grew as did Dan's cock. She motioned him over to her and told him to climb onto the bed and straddle her, cock to her face. With her breasts under his hips, cock inches from her mouth, she inhaled him and engulfed as much cock as she could. Dan began to shake, pure excitement overpowering him as Liz sucked his pre-cum from his manhood, tonging his pee hole on the way out of her mouth. He gripped the headboard with both hands as he face fucked my wife's mouth. He pushed in to the point his entire cock disappeared into her mouth and her nose hit his abdomen. She started to gag as he re-treated his cock and allowed her to suck in air and rammed his cock home again. Liz's hands reached up and grabbed his ass cheeks and squeezed and pulled them apart, exposing his clean shaven ass hole to me. I stood at the foot of the bed, slowly jacking my cock watching this erotic scene in front of me.

Dan was increasing his breathing, usually a sign he is about to unload his boy juice. Liz recognized it and pushed him out of her mouth, telling him to work his way down to her pussy. He lay down on top of Liz, and discovered her ample breasts. He started licking and sucking, one nipple to the other. She moaned at each suckle but pushed his head lower, until he was at her pubic bone. He lifted his head and spent a moment just looking at her now very wet pussy. His head turned to me, as if asking for permission.

"Well, go on, you know how, I have you seen you, watched you eat Ashley's pussy and I can't count how many other girls you have fucked and eaten. Show Liz how well you do it."

His tongue extended from his mouth and he gently began to suck and lick her outer lips. He moved his right hand up and began to finger her around the opening, teasing her. She squirmed and released a little girl squeak. He moved his hand to her opening, and her outer lips parted for his advance. He inserted one then two fingers, slowly pushing them into and retreating his fingers. I crawled up onto the bed and encouraged him to try three fingers, then four fingers, and then to fold his thumb into the palm of his hand and get his whole hand lubricated with the natural lubricant Liz was producing. I whispered for him to begin slowly pushing his hand into her pussy, a little at a time, pull back, advance, pull back, and advance until your whole hand is inside her pussy. He looked at me as he obeyed, unsure of what I was instructing him to do, occasionally glancing up at Liz, now with her eyes closed and beginning to move, pant and react to his hand's advancing. Once inside her canal, he stopped. Liz eyes snapped open and she sucked in several quick breaths. I told Dan to slowly rotate his hand so that the fingers could reach her 'G' spot and then softly 'scratch' at it.

"You'll know when you're there. Believe me she will let you know."

He obeyed and began to rub her special spot. Liz arched her back, sucked in air and screamed as she went into an orgasm that rolled over and over. She bit her lower lip, rolled her eyes back and for the next two full minutes, experienced the pleasure of being fisted, and challenged Dan to keep his hand inside her pussy. She bucked and twisted as her orgasm took hold of her and Dan's finger movement was unrelenting in delivering the pleasure stimulation to her nervous system.

We finally heard her mutter 'Stop, enough, I have to breath."

Dan stopped his finger movements and I whispered him to slowly begin extracting his hand. As he did, he watched as her flesh slowly returned to normal size, outer lips folding back, like nothing had happened.

We gave her some time to recover, watching her pussy still ooze fluid. Dan lay between her legs, watching and wanting to attack with his mouth. When Liz recovered, she told Dan to use his tongue again and find her clit. He used both hands to open her up and watched her clit emerge as he pulled her labia apart. He licked it, moving in to gently suck on it and then began to, again, insert fingers into her pussy. Like before, she reacted, this time quickly falling over the edge into orgasmic pleasure.

When she came down from this orgasm, I told Dan to go on and fuck her. He moved up her body, as I helped her open her legs for him. I was behind him and watched as he was finally able to make his dream come true. His cock found her wet hole, her lips opened and he slowly pushed in. His pre-cum had left a trail up the bed and was easing his cock's access to her cunt. I watched as his cock disappeared into her and his scrotum tightened and pulled his balls up and into his abdomen. He was ready to shoot. He started to fuck her, increasing his speed as he approached his release. His back arched, he threw his head back, and released a deep grunt. I watched as his ass cheeks flexed and he pumped his boy seed into my wife's vagina. Liz knew he wouldn't last long, but was very surprised at the volume of cum he deposited inside her. Five, six, seven heavy squirts of cum and several small convulsions of his cock before we saw it soften and Liz was able to squeeze her muscles and push him out. He flopped to her side, exhausted, sweat covered and sticky. I watched as his once erect cock shriveled to only two inches. I reached over and began to lick his cock, picking it up and sucking the sweet small cock into my mouth, enjoying the taste of Liz and Dan's cum. He was so small, I was able to suck in his whole scrotum as well as his cock, rolling them around in my mouth, enjoying the feeling of a soft cock being stimulated back to life and engorging in my mouth.

When Dan came back to life, a full erection now very visible, I asked Liz to get onto her hands and knees, lifting her ass up and exposing all her womanly treasures. I used my hand to lubricate her outer lips as well as her asshole. Dan watched in surprise as I slowly pressed my left index finger into her pucker. She sighed as I penetrated her, moving my finger left and right, stretching her hole to accommodate what was about to happen. I moved to insert my other index finger into her and I thought Dan's eyes would pop out of his head. I got both fingers in and began to slowly stretch her hole. When I felt she was loose enough, I removed my fingers and lubricated the head of my cock and slowly applied pressure until the entire head 'popped" into her pucker. Liz and I had discussed what she would let me do, let Dan do, have Dan watch us do. But when I pushed my plum size cocks head into her ass, and the resulting sound, sent both Liz and Dan's eyes fluttering. Dan sat up on the bed, almost in shock, cock in hand as he watched me ease my rod into my wife's ass hole. I brought more lubrication from her pussy up to my cock and smeared it on as I pushed into her hole. I was in about three inches and watched her eyes and the occasional smile back at me, and began to fuck her rear hole. I continued until I felt my pressure building and mumbled my intent to empty my balls. Liz reached back with one hand, grabbed at my sack and held on as I exploded into her ass. I emptied out and slowly retreated from the firm grip her pucker held on me.

I looked at Dan and said, "OK, your turn."

He looked at me in disbelief as if I was kidding. I slipped from behind Liz, grabbed Dan's left leg, slid my hand up inside his legs and squeezed his sack. "OK, OK, my turn." He took my place as I instructed Liz to push and force my cum out her ass. She did and provided Dan with a fresh pool of lubricant for his cock's entrance. He positioned himself and placed his now throbbing cock at her rear hole. His body was noticeably trembling... I love educating the first timers. He popped into her pucker; it was easier now that I had loosened her up. In he pushed and was in almost the entire length of his cock... best part of seven inches of boy meat buried in my wife's ass. Even I was impressed as he began to fuck, in and out. Liz was in erotic / sexual heaven, rolling her eyes, breathing heavy and finally letting out a cry of pleasure as she came and came over and over. No one noticed that I had placed my hand under her and was squeezing her clit, messaging her pussy lips, sticking two and three fingers in her cunt, feeling the length of Dan's cock as it pushed into her, and generally making sure she came on Dan's penetration. Didn't want the boy to think he couldn't bring her off with just his cock in her ass. Dan again arched his back and expelled his next load of boy seed into Liz's ass, burying his cock deep as he squirted.

We all collapsed on the bed, Dan sucking on a tit, me stroking his returning to hard cock.

Liz looked over to Dan and said, "Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. If you want to do this again, you need to make a promise to us. NO ONE," she yelled "is to ever be told about this. I do not want a line of your and Marc's friends waiting to sample my ass and pussy. I am not your personal MILF. Got it?"

She reached around and grabbed his scrotum, not just squeezing it, but also pulling it to a pain level. Dan let out a scream and as a tear of pain rolled down his cheek nodded his understanding.

"Don't worry, I want to do this again and will not tell anyone."

She let go of his now elongated sack and we moved slowly, painfully to the master shower. We soaked our over used parts in warm water and she watched two cocks come back to life. We played with her holes and tits and she surprised us by getting on her knees and sucked us both. Pulling the two cocks together she got us both in her mouth and worked us well. I could feel Dan's cocks head against mine, and Liz would bring her hands up and finger our ass puckers. I watched Dan's eyes as she managed a finger in his and one in mine. She wiggled her finger around until she found our prostates. I know she found Dan's because his cock hardened even more and seemed to strain in her mouth. He grunted and placed his hand on her shoulder to steady himself and backed out of her mouth as his cock squirted several small ribbons of cum onto her face and shoulder. Liz continued with my cock and as I pulled out of her mouth, Dan watched as I let loose three small squirts of cum and it went straight into Liz's waiting mouth. She licked her lips, swallowed the cum and went for Dan's cock, sucking the end until his cock was clean. She did the same for me, sucking every last drop, not wasting a drop.

We ate and watched Dan dress and head out. We wondered if Ashley would question him about his night.