Dana

Story Info
I met a nice girl at party.
2.5k words
4.51
87.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't really all about the party. I knew maybe four people there, and while it was a pretty chill affair, I couldn't help but feel like I wanted to be at home doing something else. Of course I was looking for the good looking girls- and there were a few- most of whom either had boyfriends or just wouldn't be interested in me. When that happens, when I can see there's no connection there, a woman's attractiveness becomes abstract real fast, like art on the wall; pretty, but you don't want to fuck it.

Dana was probably a decade younger than me, just out of college. Blonde, big, curvy, tall. She wore glasses and her hair up on her head in a messy pile. Everything about her was pretty casual. She wasn't sloppy, but she didn't put too much work into looking good. Some jackasses would probably have called her fat. I've got fairly eclectic tastes, and I like fat women. They're so often overlooked and marginalized, not just as romantic partners, but as people, and I can never figure out why. But Dana, she was a thick, pretty girl with sharp features. Anyway, she gave me a smile from across the room, and I smiled back, kind of thinking "oh, what have we here?"

The party got smaller. There was a group in the living room, maybe ten of us, me against one wall, Dana sitting on the arm of the couch next to my friend Patty. We're telling stories and joking. I said something that made her laugh, her head thrown back. I'm not an especially good looking guy, but I'm tall, I hold my chin up straight, and I'm funny. And I have a pretty big dick, about which more later.

So more people left, it was getting later. At first I'm sitting on the chair beside the couch, then as people got up, handshakes and hugs, "Facebook me," etc., soon I'm on the couch. We're talking to different people; periodically Dana and I will say something to one another over Patty, who's sitting between us. When Patty gets up to see someone out, Dana slid off the arm of the couch and next to me. Hip to hip. I remember noticing immediately that her thigh was warm against mine.

"Well hello!" she said.

I don't want to sound arrogant, but this was the moment I knew I was going to get fucked.

This just happens sometimes, if too rarely, but it happens. You meet someone and there's no pretense, just the formality of getting to know one another and figuring out when you'll get each other's clothes off. You're mirroring, everything the other person says makes you smile, it's a time you really feel alive and all your senses are working.

Dana was twenty-two, just out of a good Boston college and waitressing as she applied to grad schools. Last year she'd broken up with her college girlfriend, a breakup which thrilled her conservative, Midwestern parents. She was studying sociology and had a heart filled with social justice and the desire to help people. I basked in her. Her goodness warmed me. I really liked her in addition to being attracted, which was nice.

Eventually everyone else left. Patty and her soon-to-be-dumped boyfriend were going to bed. Erin, the other roommate, was out of town.

"Dana, if you wanna crash in Erin's room, she said to go ahead," Patty said.

"Yeah, that's awesome," Dana said. "Thanks."

I'm pretty sure Patty shot me a look as she left the room.

A few more minutes of pretense and we were making out on that couch. Dana's lips were full and warm and she kissed me with urgency, like she was making up for lost time. My hands moved to her hips, then the small of her back and under her shirt to her smooth skin. Her back was still warm from the couch. She pulled my shirt untucked and then put her hands inside.

After a while, she pulled away, her hair all askew.

"Do want to stay with me?" Of course I did. She took my hand and moved me to Erin's room.

The room was cozy, across the apartment from Patty's, with a futon on the floor. I sat down on it while Dana went to brush her teeth before coming to bed.

I kicked off my shoes and sat down on the bed, but not under the covers. I'd be invited to stay, and while I had a strong premonition love was about to happen, I didn't make myself too at home yet.

Dana came back wearing her t-shirt and panties, her jeans and bra draped over one arm. I looked at her long, sturdy legs and pink panties. She came in, shut off the lamp, and crawled over to bed.

"You gonna lay down with me?" she said, crawling over and on top of me.

We kissed. It was great. She knew how to kiss and she kissed sweetly. She pulled my shirt off and began kissing and biting her way down my neck. I grabbed at her full hips and slowly brought my hand up, over her shirt, to her big tits, feeling her pierced nipple getting hard under the thin cotton. I started biting them through the fabric, and in frustration she whipped her shirt off. In the dim sliver of light from the streetlight outside, I saw her truly gorgeous double-Ds, holding them in my hands before burying my face in them.

I licked and sucked them. I enveloped each nipple in my mouth, biting and flicking them with my tongue, paying particular attention to the right, pierced one. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair and, much to my delight, ran a hand down over her belly and into her panties, playing with her clit as I sucked her tits. She pulled her fingers out and put them into my mouth. She tasted amazing.

Saying she was sexually aggressive sounds like a criticism, but it isn't. She just knew what she wanted and asked for it, not in words, but with her body and her actions. Aggressive implies she wasn't taking me into consideration, but she was. At each step, we were together, seeing what felt good and what we'd do next.

Dana reached into her panties again and, her fingers wet, reached into my pants and started stroking me. I reached down to undo my fly and she started tugging my pants and boxers off. I lay on my back as she pulled them off me, kissing her way up my thighs, up to my dick, which she took in her hand and started licking. She'd just put the head in her mouth, but I touched her shoulders and gently pulled her toward me to kiss her again. I wanted her to go down on me, but not yet. I still wanted to explore her some more.

I slid under her. As she knelt, her hands on the wall, I started licking her pussy. She ground herself on my face, and I gripped each thick asscheek in my hands. I gripped and pulled hard as she bucked across my tongue and chin.

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna come."

I kept licking.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," he voice got more high-pitched. She reached down and gripped me by the hair. She stopped grinding and her whole body shook. I kept my tongue against her clit, very gently, not moving it until she stopped.

Breathing hard, she slid down my body, kissing my face, which was covered in wetness from her pussy.

"I want you," Dana said. "Will you fuck me?"

Still beneath her, kissing her, I spread Dana's legs with my own. Reaching down between our bodies, I gripped my dick, aligned it with her pussy, and pushed into her.

We both inhaled sharply.

"It's been a few month and I'm pretty tight," she said. "Please go slow."

I pulled her close so she was lying against me, put my feet on the bed and bent my knees, and started to fuck up, into her. Slowly, like she asked and- fuck!- she was tight! I was only going about halfway in when she pushed herself up, her hands in mine, and started taking me deeper.

I bent my knees further to keep her from going all the way down. Like I say, my dick is pretty big and sometimes women go too fast too soon and there goes your evening, you know?

She was going faster, her pussy and my dick making that hot, wet sound as she fucked me and I thrust back into her. I was gradually bringing my legs down level with the bed so she was taking more and more of me inside her. She leaned back down to me, kissing me and moving to my ear.

"Will you..." she said.

What?

"Will is play with my ass?"

Yes. Oh, god, yes.

I made her suck and lick the fingers of my right hand, getting them nice and wet. Using my legs and left hand firmly on her ass, I was moving her up and down. I reached in-between her hot, sweaty cheeks until I found her tight, rubbery asshole.

At first I was just rubbing lightly as we fucked, rimming it, but soon I was pushing the tip of my middle finger in, just dilating her slick asshole as we fucked.

She pushed up, again, sitting upright on my dick, taking me in and rocking back and forth on it. I pushed up and hooked my finger deep into her ass as she came.

Seeing her sitting ramrod-straight on my dick, my finger in her ass, the light falling across her perfect tits... She was magnificent.

Sweaty, she collapsed onto me. Still in her, I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her neck and shoulders. We stayed like that, me moving inside her, but very slowly and gently now.

"You didn't come yet," she said, disappointed.

I told her it was okay. This time was all for her. I just like being with her.

Soon I slid out of her and she lay on her back. I'd like to think it was the deep dickin' that had exhausted her, but it was also close to 3:00 am at this point.

A few minutes later, I excused myself, threw on my pants and went to the bathroom. As I went to the door, Patty was just exiting. She looked at me, shirtless and sweaty, knew what had just happened. She was not impressed.

"Really?" she said with mock disapproval. I shrugged, kissed her cheek (realizing a second later my entire face was wet from Dana's pussy), slipped past her into the bathroom and closed the door.

When I got back into bed, Dana was turned on her side. I thought she was asleep and I spooned up beside her. She pushed her voluptuous ass against me, turned over her shoulder and kissed me again. I arranged my semi-hard dick between her soft, moist ass cheeks, and heard her starting to snore lightly.

Oh well, I thought.

I don't know how long I'd dozed off for when Dana reached behind her, grabbed my dick and started loosely stroking me hard again. That didn't take very long. She was using her fingertips along the length of my shaft, pushing it along her asscrack, rubbing back and forth. She moved her hand back between her legs, getting her fingers wet, and then spread the wetness all over my cock. I started slipping between her now-lubed asscheeks. It was heaven. She could definitely make me come like this.

I licked my fingers and rubbed them on my shaft to add more lubrication. She moaned. I started using my hand to hold it, and she moved back to rub her clit. I was jerking myself off using her ass cheeks while she masturbated.

Then I rubbed the tip of my dick against her asshole. Dana let out a deep, low moan. I rubbed and pushed some more, and she started grinding back, angling her asshole against my dick, opening it just a little. With her free hand she pulled one of her huge ass cheeks open so I could get right against her. I transferred a lot of saliva from my fingers to her asshole.

Dana turned back and looked at me over her shoulder, her voice sleepy.

"D'you think I'm a slut?"

This just crushed me. This beautiful women, doing wonderful, sexy, dirty things with someone who liked and respected her, and society had convinced her there was something wrong with her for it. Fuck society, fuck her parents, fuck anybody who had an opinion about what two people privately did in bed together.

I told her, gently as I could, that no, I didn't think she was a slut.

And she pushed her ass onto my hard dick.

"No," Dana said. "Tell me I'm a slut. Please?"

Oh. OH! It turns her on. She owns it.

Yeah Dana, you're a slut. You're goddamn fucking ass slut.

She bucked back, impaling my dick halfway up her ass. I licked my fingers and ran it along the rim of her anus, gripping the back half of my dick to keep it steady and to keep her from going too deep.

It felt incredible. She was fucking me with her ass. I kept whispering obscenities in her ear, telling her what whore she was, what a hot fucking ass slut she was, as she moaned louder and louder. Soon she was taking my entire length- my whole dick- up her ass. No woman had ever come close to doing that for me. I grabbed her hips with both hands, just trying to hold on. I felt simultaneously selfish and like I was being used- in the best way- a living sex toy Dana was using to get herself off.

And I loved it. I love how she felt. I loved her big, sweaty ass slamming into my hips. Loved seeing my long dick disappearing into that tight asshole-

I was gonna come.

"Come in me," she said. "Come in my ass."

She didn't have to ask me twice.

I started coming and she didn't slow down. She made herself come as I was, but I think I came longer. My come lubed her ass even more, and she kept fucking me for minutes as I finally softened and popped out. I felt emptied out, all tension released. I felt great.

We kissed and the she rolled over and settled into my arms. We both sighed and then laughed. I played with her hair and kissed the back of her neck.

Yeah, I liked this girl. She was a great fuck, yes. But she was sweet and kind, too. I didn't know if we had a future together, but I knew I wanted to see her again, both with her clothes on and off.

I was just about to fall asleep. Dana said:

"What did you say your name was again?"

Sleep well, baby.