Dana & Holly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting go of my breasts, she slides my shirt the rest of the way off, then lays it on top of the skirt. Walking back to me, she spies my crotchless panties and bald, wet pussy underneath. "Oh my," she says. Looking up at me, she asks, "Is this for me?"

"All for you," I tell her, pushing her down to her knees. She places her hands on my thighs, and her mouth on my waiting cunt. Her tongue makes long swipes between the lips, relishing my taste; my juices flow freely into her mouth. She sucks hard on the outer lips, then peeling the hood back, she exposes my engorged clit. "So pretty," she says, then plants her mouth on it. I'm getting weak in the knees.

"Come on, help me on the desk," I tell her. I slide my panties off, while Holly pulls up a chair. With her holding my hand, I climb up onto the desk, then lay back on my elbows and spread my legs. "Go get the camera," I tell her, "I want to record this for further review." Holly grabs the camera from the file cabinet, then handing it to me, she sits in the chair, plants her head between my thighs, and continues her ministrations.

I point the camera at my pussy and Holly's face, and press record. I see her through the view finder – her hands on my thighs, her platinum blonde hair, nose resting on my clit, eyes looking up at me, the movement of her jawbone as her tongue lashes my pussy hole. It's beautiful. She ravishes my cunt, jerking her head side to side, then up and down, licking my thighs, sucking and biting on my clit. I wrap my legs around her and rest my stiletto heels on her back.

"Ooh, yeah, Holly. That's it, baby." My juices are flowing like a river.

She slides two fingers, then three, then four inside my fiery pussy, sucking and licking my clit, her eyes locked on the camera.

"Is this good, Miss Campbell?"

"Fuck yeah, it is! I'm gonna cum quick!"

I love looking at her like this, my hot quim grinding on her face. "You know where my g-spot is, Holly?"

She looks at me with a grin. "You want me to get the glass?" she asks. I nod my approval.

Holly walks to the end table and comes back with a vibrator and a giant martini glass. Sitting back down, she slips the vibrator inside my pussy and rubs it right against my g-spot. It only takes seconds. "Gyaaahh!!" My hips jerk, and I cum hard, my pussy squirting showers of juice into the air. Holly holds up the martini glass to catch as much as she can. Half of it ends up on the floor and everything, but she still manages to catch nearly a pint.

Once I catch my breath, I sit up and point the camera at her. "Drink it, Holly," I tell her. "Be a good girl and drink my cum." With a grin, she tilts the glass towards her mouth. She swallows as much as she can, while lots more pours down her cheeks and chin, coating her face. "Yummm!! Thank you, Miss Campbell." Her face is soaked.

I give her a big kiss, and then stand up. "You're impressing me, Holly. You're very eager."

"Yes, Miss Campbell."

"Come on," I say, grabbing the strap-on I confiscated from her. "It's time for you to get fucked."

"Yes, ma'am!" she says eagerly, yanking down her panties.

Cinching up the straps, I tell Holly, "Get yourself a vibrator so you can get your pussy good and ready for me. Go ahead and take that butt plug out, too. You won't need that anymore."

Once I've got the harness secured to my hips, I sit back on the loveseat, camera still in hand. "Crawl over here, Holly. You need to suck this cock and get it wet." She crawls over to me and clamps her mouth around my rubber cock, her eyes locked on the camera. "Get it really sloppy, Holly. Back of your throat. Come on," I instruct her, and she follows every command. The camera is catching everything. "Eyes up here. No hands. Just your mouth. Now back out to the tip, and then take the whole thing slowly. Further, Holly. Make yourself choke." She chokes a little, but stays on it. "Now hold it. Hold it. All right, catch your breath." Holly backs off and catches her breath for a second. "Good job, Holly. Now back on the cock. Get it sloppy. Good girl. Now fast strokes. Bob your head. Good. Good. Now down. There we go. Hold it... and breathe. Good girl," I congratulate her as she catches her breath again.

"Are you using that vibrator?" I ask her. "I want you good and wet for my cock."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm very wet, and stretching it out for you."

Pulling my legs back, I tell her, "Good girl. Now take that spit there on my cock and rub it on my ass." She grabs the long string of saliva hanging from my dildo and rubs it on my asshole. Without being told, she shoves her face in my crack and starts ravenously licking my shithole. With my free hand, I hold the dildo to the side so that the camera gets a clear shot of her face. "Eyes up here, Holly. Get it sloppy, just like before." She spits on my asshole, and then buries her face in there again. "Move your face up and down, Holly. Now side to side. Get all over that crack. All right. Hold your face up. Let me see how sloppy it is. Good girl. Now get back down there. Move that tongue, Holly. Make me a believer. There you go. Good girl! Are you ready to get fucked now?"

Her mouth still attached to my asshole, she muffles an eager "Yes, ma'am!"

I lower my legs and tell her to set the mirror right behind the desk; it's a large mirror with wheels on its base. "I want you to watch yourself getting fucked." Once it's in place, I instruct her, "Now come over here and stand in front of the desk. I want to take a look at you."

As she stands in front of the desk, I film her posing for the camera. I'm standing a few feet away, so I can get a full body shot. "Boy, you are a beautiful thing!"

"Thank you."

I move in closer, and start filming her from head to toe. "Pretty blonde hair. Big blue eyes. Soft, pink lips." Panning down, I focus on her tits. "Gorgeous boobs. They look delicious." Holding the camera for a side view, I lower my head and suck loudly on her right breast. "Yummm!!" I exclaim, looking squarely into the camera. Panning down again, I continue my narration. "Beautiful tan. Flat belly. Long legs. And look at those knee socks and saddle shoes." I hold the camera back up at her face. "Those are really cute, Holly!"

"Thank you."

I pull up a chair just a couple feet in front of her, sit down, and point the camera right at her young pussy. "And here, we have the pussy. It looks delicious."

"Thank you."

"Spread your legs."

She spreads them a little more than shoulder-width, but I want them wider. "Hmm," I say. "We need a spreader." Setting the camera down, I walk to the corner of the room, where I have a 2-foot spreader bar. Walking back, I get down and attach the ankle cuffs to Holly's legs, forcing them to spread two feet apart. "That's better," I say, sitting back down. "You like that?"

"Yes, ma'am. I feel dirty."

I give her a smile. Picking up the camera, I point it at her pussy again. "Now then, let's take a look at that pussy." I lean in a little, so that I'm only a foot away. It looks so hot with her legs forced wide; my pussy is duh-ripping. "Shaved bare. I like that. Really nice outer lips. Inner lips are visible, but small. Look at that curve on the crease of your thigh," I say, tracing my finger on her curves.

"Show me your clit, Holly." She spreads her lips, and her clit appears. It's swollen and bright pink, like a pink pearl. "That looks delicious." Holding the camera for a side view again, I dive in and start sucking on her clit. Holly is breathing deeply.

Sitting back, I instruct her to turn around and bend over the desk. I record her ass and pussy, just as they are, for a second. "Spread your pussy." She reaches a hand between her legs and spreads her lips. "Both hands," I tell her. "Impress me, Holly." She reaches her other hand back there, and grabbing one labia with each hand, she spreads her pussy wide. "Delicious," I tell her. "Look at how juicy that is." I lean in closely again. "Your hole is winking at me. That's so yummy." I shove my face in there and start sucking on her pussy hole, then shove my tongue inside. Leaning back again, I raise the camera back up as I stick a finger inside. "It's so tight! Look at how the lips on your pussy hole grip my finger. And so hot in there, too! You're a really horny girl, Holly!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, now spread your ass cheeks." Holly grabs both cheeks and spreads them wide, exposing and stretching her bunghole. "Mmm mmm," I say, rubbing my finger on it. "Look at that. Who's asshole is this, Holly?"

"It's your asshole, Miss Campbell."

"It's my new playground. It's my playground, isn't it, Holly?"

"Yes, ma'am. It's your playground."

"I bet it tastes like candy." I set the camera down onto Holly's back, the lens facing me, then dive my face into her ass crack. I lick up, down, and all around, while the camera records my face shoved in there. I grab her ass with both hands, spit on her asshole, and run my tongue in circles around her stinkhole. I kiss it, and suck on it, and slather my face from side to side. I suck on both of my index fingers to get them wet, then stick them both inside her asshole and give it a little tug. Holly moans loudly. "Look at that," I say naughtily to the camera. "Spread wide. I love my new playground." I wink at the camera, then stick my face back in there, licking the rim of her butthole.

Standing up, camera in hand, I walk around to the other side of the desk, and open a drawer. "Let's get a toy to play with. Playgrounds need toys." Fishing around in the drawer, I pull out a rubber string of beads – 8 beads on a rubber shaft, each one about half the size of a ping pong ball; I know she can take bigger, but with my strap-on stuffed in her pussy, too... I don't want to break the girl. I dangle the beads in front of her face. I point the camera towards her, so I can capture her expression. Her eyes get big, her smile goes wide. "What do you think, Holly?"

"Oooh! I LIKE them, Miss Campbell!" she exclaims, with a grin.

"Stick your tongue, so I can get them wet." She holds her tongue out, and I slide the string back and forth across it, then slide in and out of her mouth. "Good girl. You're a good slut."

"Thank you, Miss Campbell."

I return to my seat and set the camera on her back for a second, so I can use both hands to get the beads started going in her asshole. "Ooh! Yeah!" she says, as the first two beads disappear inside her eager pooper. I love watching her O-ring expand and contract around each one. After rubbing some extra lube on the beads, I pick up the camera again, so I can film the beads sliding in and out. Holding the camera close, I pull a bead about halfway back out, so that her asshole is expanded the most, then push it back in and watch her asshole contract again. "Ooh! Look at that!" I narrate for the camera. I do the half-slide again four or five more times, then slide the whole string inside until there's only bead sticking out. "I love my playing with my playground!"

"Ohhhhhh," Holly moans, as her eyes close. "Thank you, Miss Campbell."

Setting the camera on the desk for a second, I squirt some lube onto my dildo and rub it in. "Now, then. It's time to fuck that little pussy!" I press the head against her lips, and they expand around it as the head penetrates her tight tunnel. Holly gasps and flinches a little; it's a little big for her, and the beads in her ass only make the fit tighter. "Rub your clit, Holly," I tell her. "It will help you loosen up. And watch the mirror. I want you to watch yourself getting fucked."

Holly slides a hand between her legs and starts rubbing her clit. After a few seconds, I can feel her pussy loosen up, so I press forward a little more. A minute later, and I have the whole thing inside her. She smiles and coos her satisfaction. I grab my remote control off the desk and press a couple buttons, so that all three ceiling cameras start recording, because every session must be recorded properly. Next, I pick up the handheld camera again and aim it towards her backside, as I start giving Holly some slow strokes. Her hand is still rubbing her clit. After another minute, I can feel that her pussy has fully loosened up; she is extremely wet, and I can see white frothiness forming up on the shaft. Holding my cock so that the tip is barely piercing her lips, I ask her, "Are you my good girl, Holly?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm your good girl," she says, as I thrust my cock all the way inside, and then back it back out.

"Is this my pussy?"

"Yes, ma'am. It's your pussy," she replies, as I repeat my thrust. It's so delicious, her legs forced apart by the spreader bar. She won't be able to resist anything I do.

"Good answer," I tell her. I turn the handheld camera off and set it down, because I'm going to need both hands to fuck her properly. "You can cum as much as you want now, Holly. No more holding it in, okay? I want to hear you squeal." I've got the dildo about halfway inside her, sliding it slowly back and forth.

"Thank you, Miss Campbell."

"It's okay, Holly. I want you to enjoy this. I've got some work to do, and my pussy needs a pounding." I extract the dildo so that only the tip is barely piercing her hole.

"Yes, ma'am, your pussy needs a pounding."

"Watch the mirror," I remind her. Grabbing her hips with both hands, I start fucking her relentlessly. "I'm gonna fuck that little pussy!" I exclaim commandingly. My rubber cock is like a jackhammer, pounding her tight little cunt into submission.

"Aaah aah aah Fuck Me Fuck Me Fuck Me" There are loud squishing noises, as my rubber cock splits her dripping pussy. Her hips are slamming the desk, her butt cheeks are jiggling, her upper torso and head are jerking with the impact, but her eyes stay locked on her reflection in the mirror. Her hand still rubbing her clit, it doesn't take long for her to get off. "I'm cumming for youuuuu!!"

Pausing for a second, I grab the string of beads and start rapidly sliding it in and out of her asshole. Next, I start fucking her pussy again, alternating strokes of the cock with strokes of the beads in a see-saw motion. A multiple orgasm overtaking her, Holly collapses on the desk, the fingers on her one hand outstretched, the hand on her clit frozen in motion, unable to rub any longer. She barely utters, "I'm still cumminnnnnggggg!!"

I'm contemplating fucking her ass, but I decide to save it for later. Satisfied with my work, I pull the beads out of her ass, toss it on the desk, then lean over Holly and hold her close. After a couple minutes of catching our breath, I tell her, "I still haven't made up my mind about the student assistant thing. Why don't you come by my house this weekend, and we'll talk about it some more."

"Okay, I'd like that."

"Friday at 7, so we can get in a whole weekend," I tell her with a wink.

Mischievously, she responds, "Can I come early? I'm sure I have a lot to learn!"

12