Dana & Jeff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me!"

Dana licked faster. Her tongue found Sara's clit and she pressed harder and quicker.

"Oh yeah!"

Dana felt Sara's hand clutch at her, but she didn't stop her oral onslaught. She felt the wetness increase and she redoubled her efforts.

"Don't stop!"

The petite woman licked and felt Sara's thighs begin to tremble.

"YES!"

Her shaved pussy convulsed and Dana's mouth was overcome with juices. It was so different than from a guy! She felt it run down her chin, but there was no choking or need to swallow. Instead, she let her tongue play up and down, skating around her friend pussy until Sara finally released her head. The other hands moved away as well and Dana sat up.

"Well that was certainly an interesting game!" Matt laughed. Sara looked up at him with a dreamy smile and nodded.

Dana took Jeff's hand and stood up. Leaning against him, they headed for bed.

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-ONE

Jeff lay on his back drinking in the sight of Dana riding him. She usually looked at him at times like this. But tonight she had closed her eyes as she climbed on his cock and began to ride him. He caressed her body with his hands. This time there was no spanking or twisting. Just a gentle touch drinking in her curves.

Up and down she moved. He felt her pussy's hot embrace with each deep thrust. Jeff's hands slid down to her hips. Grabbing Dana at the waist, he began to pick up the pace.

She leaned forward, her hair falling over him. From deep within, he heard her moan quietly.

Again and again, he moved her up and down. Harder and harder. Her hands clawed leaving red streaks along his back. He felt her pussy contract and she collapsed on top of him. He wouldn't let her stop though, pistoning into her at a frantic pace.

"Jeff..." Dana purred.

One last thrust and he came. He came deep, clutching her to him. Melded together, they panted with their limbs wrapped around each other.

The silence grew tense and became awkward.

Finally, Dana pulled herself up and met Jeff's eyes. "You really want to do this?"

He broke the gaze. "I'm sorry Dana."

Dana got up and put on her clothes without another word.

Jeff laid there, embarrassed now. He rolled off his bed and got on a pair of sweat pants. He tried to put his hands on her shoulders, but she knocked them away.

"I - I am just... You are just too wild for me." Jeff shrugged.

"Whatever." Dana waved him away. "Where's my purse?"

"Here it is." He picked it up and handed it to her.

Their fingers touched and gazes met.

"Good bye." Dana turned and walked out the door.

The End?

12