Dana & the Angel of Lost Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailbad
sailbad
81 Followers

Slowly regaining her awareness, Dana rested her head on the softness of Violett's breast and let her fright be soothed away. The storm had passed. She was a helpless lump of raw emotions. Her exertions had left her in a daze that was too comfortable to disturb.

Dana wanted to reach out from her silence but she was overwhelmed by a flurry of strange feelings about herself, her needs, and her perennial values. It was a delirium of new and conflicting thoughts that swirled in her mind, clamoring for attention. She stayed them off and let her mind drift in the sweet, languid absence. She took note of each feeling and set them aside for later contemplation.

In this instant, she just wanted to relax in the soft comforting embrace. It felt familiar to her. It felt like the safety of her mother's soothing hug. Another new feeling popped into her awareness -- shame. What would her mother say about all this? She pushed that away for later, with the other feelings. The only feeling she felt like dealing with was gratitude. She felt she really should be thanking Violett for all she had given her. Yes, she must do that but to linger in this narcotic disconnection for just a while longer...

She wrapped her arms around Violett's waist and held her firmly. She listened to the gentle thumping of her lover's heart and tried to formulate in words the appreciation she needed to express. Her ravenous erection slowly wilted in want of Violett's body. Her nipples softened from their alert yearning. The couple's relationship silently transformed as they each adjusted to new roles, the people they were outside this room.

Violett seemed to understand Dana's reticence. It was not the time to push sensuality but rather to draw back to each other's comfort zones. To make ready for the re-emergence to the non-sexual world. To, perhaps, resurrect their relationship beyond the bed, as two friends with a secret bond.

The moment was priceless to both of them and they would have clung to it indefinitely but the phone burst in upon their peace with an angry ring. Dana slowly rose and crawled over to answer it. "Hello," she said, weakly.

"Yes. This is the front desk," came a nasally female voice. "It is now 11 o'clock. Check out time is noon. Would you like to check out or will you be staying with us another night?"

"No. I'll be checking out at noon," answered Dana. She felt awkwardly exposed, talking to this woman from the love-nest of another.

"Alright then," the oblivious woman replied. "Shall I put this charge on your card?"

"Yes, that will be fine."

"We hope you enjoyed your stay. Please come again."

Dana just hung up the phone. Her exciting adventure was over. She felt like a kid at the end of a carnival ride. And, embarrassingly, she had yet to absolve herself with Violett. She knelt by the nightstand, in the same fuzzy-headed silence.

"Come on, honey," said Violett, sliding off the bed and standing in front of Dana. "There's time to get cleaned up. Let me help you." She reached around her shoulders and helped Dana to her feet. It was not the lust filled embrace they shared the night before but a helpful one as Dana leaned against her friend to be guided to the bathroom.

Violett turned on the water for the shower and tested it. She took a towel from the rack, bent over and wrapped it around her hair and tied it into a quick knot. She stood up and looked into Dana's eyes. Her smile was warm and understanding.

Dana returned her smile and opened her mouth to speak. 'Tell her! Tell her she is the most wonderful being you have ever known! Tell her you cannot thank her enough and you will never forget her!' Dana's mind screamed for her to say. Nothing came out, she just smiled and stroked Violett's back.

Violett took hold of her elbow and assisted her to step into the tub, showing her more nurturing comfort than any lover ever had. The warm water was a treat in itself and Dana retreated further into herself. She felt no ill will toward Violett, on the contrary, she felt warmth and companionship but she was becoming afraid her silence was giving the opposite impression. They quietly shared their shower, took turns under the spray and washed away their passion's residue. Dana looked imploringly into Violett's eyes trying to convey what she could not say. Violett patted her on the cheek, smiled and nodded her head. She seemed to comprehend Dana's contemplative mood, like she had seen it before or had maybe felt it herself at some time.

After their shower they dried off and then set about getting dressed. Dana had travelling clothes already laid out and her bags were packed. She placed her clothes from last night in the shopping bag and then got herself dressed.

Violett's chore was less complex. She stuffed her stockings, garter belt and slip in her bag and then began dressing from the pile on the floor. Dana watched her and slowly began to grasp what hitherto insurmountable barriers this modest heroine had knocked down for her. She wondered what Violett would go home to, what champion would rise for her causes. She became very sad for her and felt like crying. That is when the dam burst and Dana finally spoke her gratitude. She gathered Violett in her arms and gave her a warm hug.

"Oh, Violett. I... I...," she sobbed. "Can I ever thank you enough? Last night meant so much to me. You were so wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you." Violett returned the embrace and they held each other like two long parted friends.

"I'm so glad," whispered Violett. "You're a wonderful young lady. And if you can't find a guy to figure that out, you can always count on me."

Dana pulled back to gauge her admission.

Violett looked at her imploringly. "Here," she said. She used the pen from the dresser and quickly jotted something down on the note pad before tearing off the sheet and handing it to Dana. "Call me," said Violett. "Any time. Even if you just want to talk."

Dana read the note. It was her name - her whole name - with a phone number and an address. It was a very imprudent gesture, especially for a professional. Dana took it to mean genuine concern about her as a person, not just about sex.

Violett handed her a tissue and kissed her cheek. "I mean it," she said, almost as if reading Dana's mind. "You're a cherished part of me now. I'll always be here for you." She lifted Dana's chin and looked her directly in her eyes. "We had better say our goodbyes here," whispered Violett. "Outside is another world."

Dana finished drying her eyes and then threw her arms around Violett and hugged her tight. Their embrace was long and silent, temple to temple; they gathered the last semblance of each others' essence to commit to memory. A clattering noise from parking lot jolted them from their observance. They kissed again -- not the lust crazed frenzy, but a sincere and respectful exchange of farewells. They separated and picked up their things. It was time to go.

Dana was first out of the room with her bags and made directly for the trunk of her car. Violett closed the door and followed. After Dana had opened the trunk and placed her bags inside she turned to her friend to speak again of her special gratitude. "I...," she began but Violett turned her head and glanced to alert Dana of the cleaning woman pulling her cart up the walk. Dana bit her lip in frustration. Violett gave her a smile and a wink then just slowly backed toward her car.

That would have to do for a goodbye. Dana closed her trunk and got into her car hoping she would not break down again. She backed out of her spot and catching Violett's face as she looked over her shoulder she brushed away a tear and waved solemnly to her Angel of Lost Girls.

As she drove down the lot and to the street, Dana glanced back in her rear view mirror. Violett still stood there where she left her, in a wide, relaxed stance, watching Dana drive away. Mascara smeared eyes. Her hair hung in a tussled muss about her head and shoulders. Her blouse spilled out loosely around her waist and her skirt was a cascade of wrinkles. Used and bedraggled as she was, she was still the most beautiful woman Dana had ever seen.

A gap opened in traffic and Dana pulled out onto the street. A short block later she was on the freeway. She felt confident, validated, revitalized. Maybe Violett had meant everything she said. Maybe it wasn't all just part of the show. Maybe Dana possessed the charms to capture the wanton woman's heart. She knew she would come back some day soon to test her flesh against the pretty call-girl again. She didn't know where it would lead, but it was such a delightful notion to hold on to. All she knew for certain was that she would arrive home a surer, wiser woman than when she left. For now, that was priceless to her.

sailbad
sailbad
81 Followers
12