Dana Ch. 01

Story Info
Dana on her balcony.
826 words
3.71
30.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Adams
B_Adams
2 Followers

Dara slowly pulled the vibrator out of Dana's pussy.

"Damn, that's one wet hole."

"Mmm, OK, put it back in please."

Dara laughed: "How 'bought I make you earn it."

"Anything! Tell me what to do already."

"You've got to walk out onto the balcony, naked and all."

Dana slowly sat up on the couch. She turned off the TV. She got serious, and said: "Alright. It sounds kinda sexy anyways. Ha, why do have to ruin my neighbors' night?"

"Ruin it!? I'm making their night! It's so dark they'll wonder if you're naked, or they're just dreaming. You're so hot they'll hope they're dreaming!"

"You mean, they'll hope their awake. Anyways, it doesn't matter. I'll do it."

Dana walked across the living room, unlatched the door, and stepped out onto the balcony. She was crouched over like you might crouch to comb the carpet for a lost earring. She was pleased with her ability to keep herself covered. Then, she heard a noise from below: a chair moved.

Selena lived below Dana. Most mornings, Dana would lean over the edge of her balcony and tell Selena good morning. Tonight, she would not be leaning over to say "Hi!".

Dana heard a noise behind her. She briefly saw Dara's smile peek from behind the curtains as she realized the door had been locked. A minute passed. The door slid open quickly, and a vibrator shot out, rolling towards the edge of the balcony, before the door quickly closed. Dana leapt, and grabbed the sex toy before it was lost. Dana heard laughter from inside. Selena jokingly said: "Hey, quite making all that racket up there! I'm trying to read." Dana didn't know how to respond. It would be awkward to say nothing, but showing herself to Selena would have been humiliating. She decided to just say "Alright, Selena," in the calmest and smoothest tone of voice she could muster.

"Hey, what are you doing up there?"

"Just watering my plants."

"Do you normally slam your doors around when you water you plants?"

"Oh, I'm just a little upset today."

"What about?"

"Oh, nothing really. I just need to let off some steam. You know?"

Dara was still chuckling inside. Dana was hoping that Dara's game would soon be over, and she could say "Bye!" to Selena, and run inside and fuck Dara until she stopped chuckling.

"Well, I've got to fix me some dinner. Guess I'll see you later, hon."

"OK, have a nice night."

"Will do."

Dana was relieved that Selena had went inside. Their apartments were at the edge of the complex, facing some trees. Only the balconies beside Dana's could have seen her, and that would have been mostly prevented by the balcony walls, and the plants and chairs on Dana's balcony. Dara wasn't cruel enough to really put Dana on public display. It was more of an erotic dare type of thing. And Dana was definitely noticing the erotic part. The chilly fall air swam through her pubic hair. She was wet again, and the vibrator was still in her hand.

She positioned the vibrator on the ground, and mounted it. She pounded it. Her hips rose and fell ferociously, devouring the soft pink phallus. She decided to be more daring, and moved to the lounge chair. It was so dark now that nobody would really see her. She tilted down the chair's back so it was flat, and slow slid the vibrator in. She turned it on, and it pulsed with vibrations. Her hand slid over her mound, pressing down just the way she loved. Just her and her vibrator, nobody else to get things wrong, or to go too fast or too slow. Dana fucked herself faster. That was when Dara turned on the porch lights. Nobody was outside, but if anybody came outside they would see her now: splayed out on a lounge chair, a dark spot on the fabric beneath her pussy, and a pink phallus humming along as she shook her arm, with another hand frantically massaging her clit. She didn't stop or hide: she was so hot now that the danger of being in the spotlight just made it better. Dana let herself moan louder. The orgasms hit her in waves, and her body went into spasms. Her dangling legs shook uncontrollably each time the vibrator hit the right spot, and she let out a little scream. She figured that even if somebody heard, an orgasm would not necessarily be the first thing that came to mind. She was obviously not being her usual, fairly cautious and rational self.

In her post-orgasmic rest, Dana heard a kind laugh and a door slide. It was the door of the balcony below her, and not the door behind her. She didn't hear Selena again, so Selena must have been going inside. Maybe Dana hadn't noticed the door slide open earlier. Selena must have opened it pretty quietly.

B_Adams
B_Adams
2 Followers