Dana in One Piece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game was suddenly getting dead serious. We gave it all and damn nearly killed each other. A forehand whack here and a backhand there... and the ping-pong kept shooting around like a bullet ricocheting. By then I saw that there were dozens pair of eyes watching the game and not just at me. I was so into the game I almost forgot that I was playing topless, except that my perky tits were bouncing lewdly as I smashed with everything I had again and again with the bat. I hadn't had so much fun in a game since I left school.

Then it just happened. Paul smashed and the ball shot like a ballistic missile, hitting dead centre on my left nipple!

"Aaaah!" I yelled.

The pain was so sudden and excruciating that my whole body jerked, dropping the bat and my sunglasses onto the ground.

"Are you alright, Dana?"

Paul rushed over to me, concern written all over his face. Then I saw his palm reaching for my injured breast and my heart nearly leaped out of my mouth. His hand came to within a fraction of an inch of touching my breast and my heart missed a beat. But suddenly he froze then took his hand away. I didn't know how to feel. The pain had almost gone, to be replaced by what? Disappointment? I almost heaved my chest to press my breast into his palm. That weird tingling suddenly returned down there and it was getting more intense by the second!

I looked up at Paul. He was staring at my boobs, at my tautly erect nipples. My cheeks were glowing hot and my nipples, yes both of them and not just the one that had been hit, were throbbing with a tingling pain as though they were about to burst. What did he think of them? They were not big but they were very perky! Did he like them? Suddenly, I couldn't breathe and my heart was galloping like crazy. If Paul had touched me, or just stared at my tits like that any longer, I would probably reach an orgasm. At last, he tore his eyes from my breasts and looked me in the eyes.

"Dana, I... I'm so sorry." He was clearly as flustered and dazed as I was and I couldn't miss that tent bulging from his shorts.

We looked into each other's eyes in awkward silence. Then I thought perhaps it was the right moment to make my plea.

"Paul!"

"Yes, Dana?"

"I... I hope..." I took a deep breath to compose myself and continued, "you're not going to tell anyone in the office, about this, please! I don't normally do this. I mean..."

"Oh, don't worry. I won't tell." But then he grinned and said, "Though I think it would be rather difficult to lie when they saw that picture of us on my desk."

"What picture? Oh, Paul! You're not going to put that picture in the office are you, Please!"

My topless picture with Paul! In a moment of confusion, or was it weakness, I let Celeste snap a photo of Paul and I together. I regretted it the second it was taken. And it was going to end up on Paul's desk, for everyone to see! I was dumbstruck and didn't know how I could face my colleagues in the office again!

"Of course not, Dana. I was just kidding. I would guard it and would never let anyone see it. It's... this is just between us."

I could see that he was dead serious about what he said and I heaved a sigh of relief, even though my nipples were still painfully puckered.

"And, Dana..."

"Yes, Paul?" I looked up expectantly into his eyes.

"I, uh... I just wonder if we could, if you like, I mean when we get back... if we could perhaps go out together sometime?"

My face was piping hot but I grinned and nodded coyly, my heart hammering all the while. And then I just kept on nodding. And OMG! Waves of tingling heat began to hit me down there once more.

"Uncle Paul, mum and dad said that we have to go now." Celeste suddenly appeared and the spell was broken. "Dana, you played ping-pong beautifully. I hope that you can teach me some day."

"Yes, of course Celeste." I bent down to hug this darling little angel.

"Promise?"

"Yes."

We hooked our little fingers to seal the pact. Then Celeste grabbed Paul by the hand and yanked him away.

"Come on Uncle Paul, you can see your beautiful girlfriend when we get back to Hong Kong." The cheeky little devil said then turned and winked at me.

I stood and waved goodbye across the crowd to John, Mary and Iris, my boobs once more shaking wildly for all to see. I quickly grabbed my sunglasses and put it back on to hide my flushed cheeks.

"I can see that you have a terrible crush on Paul. How long has it been going on, Dana?" Stephie came over and asked excitedly.

"I'm not talking to you. In fact, when we get back to the hotel I'm going to strangle you." I said as I marched back to our beach mats.

Well, of course I didn't strangle my best friend. And for the rest of the Phuket trip, I remained in my one-piece swimsuit - the bottom piece!

*********

"♪❤♮♭♫♯♬❤♩" My Galaxy SIII chimed.

I glanced at the caller display and I smiled.

"Hi Stephie, how long has it been?"

"Yea, so how are you Dana, still going out with Paul?"

"Well, sort of." I blushed, glancing up at Paul's handsome face and rested my cheek back on his chest as we continued to stroll along the promenade at Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront.

"So, did you sleep with him?"

"Stephie! You're so gross." I feigned anger yet I couldn't wipe that grin off my face as I wrapped my arm tighter round Paul's waist. How come Stephie seemed able to guess things right every time?

"So, is he any good in bed then?" And just before I could make my protest, she said, "Don't deny it, I can tell by that silly grin in your face."

Stunned, I looked around.

"Your 10 o'clock, lovebird." She said over the phone.

And there she was waving her mobile phone from about 30 paces away in her red BMW that stopped in front of the traffic light.

"I hope that I'm not interrupting anything Dana." She continued over the phone, "But, you must tell me everything, every little bit, including what happened in bed. He's so hunky!"

"Oh, you're really disgusting." I paused and then added in a quiet menacing tone, "Another word of this and you talk yourself out of being asked to be my bridesmaid in our wedding!"

"Hey Congratulations, remember to call me lovebird."

Stephie blew me a kiss before driving off.

12