Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

“Sto-o-o-o-op!” she cried, but her movements became more frantic.

I wrapped my right arm around her tighter and then spanked her with my left hand.

“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!” she gurgled. I spanked again.

“YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Dana screamed as she pushed against me, cumming again.

“Spank me harder!” she cried out as her body convulsed and jerked. I spanked her ass again and pulled her against me with both arms as I began to piston in and out of her abused, tight little slut hole.

“Fuck! I’m cumming, Dana! I’m cumming inside you!”

“Yessssss!” she hissed, her fingers clawing at the air, “Spray your seed into me. Paint my hot little cunt with your cum!”

I exploded into her and she cried out that she could feel it splattering against her cervix. I held her cruelly against me as my cock twitched one last time, giving one last jerk into her and feeling her cum again, her cunt gripping me like a vise as she shuddered and then went limp.

I fell to the floor and almost passed out. Looking up, I could see her red, swollen pussy glistening in the dim light as she hung limply from her restraints. Our juices dripped out of her in a milky stickiness, down her finely-turned thighs and calves, slightly bent. I watched her breasts rise and fall as she sucked in air. I breathed hard for a moment and then got up, released her legs and then her arms, holding onto her lest she collapse. I crossed her arms over her breasts and held her from behind, talking to her softly until she indicated that she could move. I brought her over to a padded bench and let her collapse there. When I was sure she was OK, I left the dungeon and went upstairs.

* * * * *

Dana was still unconscious when I came back down with the machine. I put it on top of the chest of drawers in a corner and plugged it in. Then after rummaging through the bag that came with it, I attempted to hook up the electrodes.

“Do you have the electrolyte jelly?” asked a faint voice.

“Ummm, no.”

“Then it won’t work properly.”

Dana sat up and looked at the machine. She shivered visibly, goosebumps forming all over her skin.

“I’ll bring some to the next meeting,” she said, never taking her eyes off the box.

“When will that be?” I asked.

Dana laughed. “You’re the one in charge! Whenever you want!”

“When will Ron be out of town?”

“He leaves Wednesday night for New York,” she said, slowly getting onto all fours and crawling across the floor to kneel in front of me, “and he’ll be gone for a week.”

I chuckled evilly. “I think you just volunteered as the publicity chair for the Pack. We’ll meet again on Thursday.”

“Sounds wonderful,” she said, her cheek brushing up against my renewing hard-on. I gasped as her lips encircled the head, sucking on it lightly and then plunged down onto the shaft until her nose was buried in my pubes.

I knew at that point I’d have a very difficult time concentrating on anything until Thursday night arrived.

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers
12