Dana's Diary: Three in a Van

Story Info
Dana finds herself in a van with two horny guys.
1k words
3.89
100.7k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinatart
tinatart
18 Followers

Author's Note: People frequently ask ifDana's Diaryis autobiographical. Most of the stories are based on events that actually occurred, in which I played a starring role. Others are based on events that occurred, but in which I was at best a supporting actress, and the rest are products of my imagination. In any given case,you decide, becauseI won't tell.

Dana's Introductory Comments: Like my author, I'm about 5-7, with great legs, a nice ass, and lustrous brunette hair. My breasts are small but firm, with dark nipples. My lips are full, my eyes dark, and if my nose is a bit prominent, well I prefer to think it gives me a noble, perhaps aristocratic look. Unlike my author, I'll be 27 years old forever, and crazy enough to try almost anything. After all, I won't get any STDs, I won't get caught (unless She wants me to get caught), and there won't be any permanent damage or harm. So, as they say in those commercials, "don't try this at home!" Just enjoy....

Dear Diary,

I had seen them around school, but never dated either of them. Freddy was tall and skinny with curly red hair, and Chris was stocky and blond. They had been friends for as long as I could remember, so it was no surprise when I saw them together in The Club.

OK, Christy and I had gotten some fake ID, but so did everybody else, and you gotta go somewhere! By One AM we had recycled a lot of beer and Christy decided to leave with a guy she had met. I was talking and dancing with Freddy and Chris and I really liked Freddy. He had a way of looking at me that made my legs weak, and during the slow dances we were locked together from chest to groin.

Chris was OK too. God he was strong! He'd pick me up by my waist and swing me around while we danced, then put me down again right on the beat like we had rehearsed it for years.

Between dances I sat between them, and if one of them didn't have his hand on my thigh the other one did. Chris finally got his hand under my panties while I was kissing Freddy. I wondered if he was surprised at how wet I was. I gasped into Freddy's mouth and felt all tingly at what Chris' finger was doing inside me. Well it wasn't the first time I'd played kissy-touchy-feely with more than one guy. But usually I went somewhere with one of them and the others had to be satisfied to smell their fingers.

Not this time though. Freddy's van was parked outside, and when we went out Chris was right there with us. He leaned me against the side of the van while Freddy went around to the other side and unlocked the doors.

The side of the van was cool against my back and I could feel Chris's hardness, urgent against my belly as he pressed against me. I was a little dizzy, but I knew I wanted him, and I pressed back, sliding my arms around his neck and opening my mouth to him.

"Somebody's coming! Get her inside!" I had forgotten that Freddy was there, but Chris slid the door open, lifted me through, and dumped me unceremoniously on the floor of the van. The door scraped closed and it was totally dark, but I could feel hands going under my skirt and pulling my panties. Freddy? Chris? I didn't really care at that point: the beer had taken its toll.

Other hands were squeezing my breasts and I felt my legs being spread. I didn't resist. I was so hot and so wet that all I wanted was cock in me, and when it happened I still didn't know which guy it was. Then Freddy grunted and said "Ohhh shit!" and came like a fire hose. So did I, but it was too late: he was pulling out. I whimpered, but then another cock thrust into me.

This one was bigger: it had to be Chris, and I moaned and thrust back, cuming and screaming as he took me hard. He was still fucking me, and I was near cuming again when Freddy's hand on my cheek turned my head toward him. I opened my mouth and there was his cock working into my mouth. I gagged a little when he pulled my head toward him and started fucking my mouth, but the gagging didn't stop either of them. Chris came, and the spasming cock gave me another orgasm. Have you ever tried to scream when somebody was fucking your mouth?

Chris pulled out. Freddy didn't cum in my mouth, even though I was sucking him really hard and fast, wanting to taste his cum. In fact he pulled away, and in a moment I felt him between my legs again. He rammed his cock into me and fucked me hard. I swear I could hear it squishing in my cum-filled cunt, then I came again. But when I opened my mouth to scream, Chris' big cock slid into my mouth. I couldn't take him down my throat because he was too thick, but he did a lot of in-and-out between my lips while my body thrummed with near-orgasm pleasure from Freddy's body slapping my clit.

"Oh shit I'm gonna..." It was Freddy. His body arched against me with his cock as deep as he could get it. I could feel him spurting up my cunt and I cameagain! That must have done something for Chris, because before I could come down from my orgasm he was bucking and shooting gobs of cum into my mouth.

The three of us were panting. "Wow!" Said Freddy. "We gotta do this again!"

"Yeah. Wow!" Said Chris.

"God." That was all I could say. I was wondering what would happen next. Then the door scraped open and Chris was urging me out. "See you soon," he said . "Yeah," said Freddy. "Soon."

Suddenly tired and sober, I could feel the cum running down my trembling legs as the van squealed out of the parking lot. My car was only a few feet away, an old friend waiting for me. I collapsed into the seat, knowing there would be a big stain on my skirt. I didn't care. I just wanted to go home and get into bed.

tinatart
tinatart
18 Followers