Dance Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife's lesbian affair takes another turn.
2.1k words
3.95
70.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3M_TA3
3M_TA3
16 Followers

Chapter 2: A New Move

I moved back from Sandy and was leaning against the counter top; she was still bent over the kitchen island up on her toes. Man I loved that pose. Her wonderful legs are a work of art, the shapely calves more defined from the tension of being on her toes, giving way to slender, muscular thighs and higher yet to a very well rounded ass. Our combined juices from the morning's impromptu "quickie" were just starting to run down the inside of her thighs. Sandy settled back onto her feet, flipped her long wavy brown hair back over her shoulder as she rose to her elbows and looked over her shoulder at me. Her ample breast was just visible behind her arm. "Honey, are you sure you don't mind that I go over to Tonya's for the party? I hate that you aren't able to go."

"It's fine Sandy, you know I need to have a draft report ready for the boss by tomorrow." I was almost certain she waited until this morning to spring it on me knowing full well I was barely half finished with the report. She smiled coyly and lowered herself to the floor. She cradled my balls in her left hand and gently stroked my rising cock in her right. "Its no big deal really, Tonya has a cousin coming in from out of town and wanted to have a little get together. I think there are only about a dozen people who will be there. It probably won't last past 10 pm anyway."

She guided my now hardened cock to her mouth and began to lick gently on the head. "Erika will be there so at least I won't feel like the third wheel with everyone else being a couple." My cock inadvertently twitched at the mere mention of Erika. Sandy glanced at me for a quick second with a quizzical look then engulfed half of my cock. She continued sucking on me as my mind drifted back to last night. Erika is 20, 5'2" with awesome curves and straight brown hair that hangs to her shoulder blades. Sandy and Erika for the past several months have been carrying on a lesbian affair, right here in my kitchen! I haven't missed a show yet and although I am certain Erika knows, particularly after last night, that I am there watching and masturbating I don't believe Sandy knows.

Last night was no exception. Erika had maneuvered Sandy into a 69 on the floor. Sandy was bent over the top of Erika and I was afforded the view of Erika teasing my wife's clit with her tongue while she slide her index finger in and out of Sandy's virginal ass. This was a new twist, as Sandy had never allowed me entrance of any kind to her ass. The breakfast nook with its many hanging plants and deep shadows allowed me the perfect view, and camouflage as long as Erika kept moving Sandy to the near end of the island.

I shot my load and was not too careful where it was aimed. Erika looked wide-eyed at me as a few drops reached her forehead. The imploring look in her eyes told me I needed to clean up so Sandy would not find out I was there. I crawled slowly forward with the napkins and wiped the mess from the floor and Erika's forehead, then leaned in and kissed her briefly on the forehead before sliding away and leaving for the bedroom. I had barely left the kitchen when I heard both women gasp in the throws of their imminent release.

Sandy swallowed my seed. We both headed for the showers and then to work.

I left the office early so I could go home and work undistracted on the draft. The phone was ringing as I entered the house. "Oh hello Deke! I was just going to leave a message for Sandy. What are you doing home at noon?" I told her about the report and she said that since I was home, she needed to come by and see me for a little surprise. At 2:30 I was considerably farther on the report than I had been and had almost forgotten about Erika when she came bursting through the door. My cock harden at the prospect of what was in store for me, however, all hopes were quickly dashed when she said she only had a couple of minutes, handed me a software package, told me to load it and said I would not be disappointed. I was taken aback and she giggled then jumped in to my arms and kissed me before rushing back out. As instructed the software for a remote camera was installed. I had no idea what she was planning. Needless to say I got a little bogged down in the report.

That evening Sandy emerged from the bedroom wearing a sundress and sandals. The soft material hanging loosely around her curvaceous body shifted gently as she sauntered over and kissed me goodbye before leaving for Tonya's. I was so engrossed in finding the perfect conclusion to my report that nearly an hour had passed before I finally put the last period in place and remembered where she had gone. I figured on surprising her and was passing the computer after having showered and changed when I caught sight of the software box Erika had left earlier. Curiosity got the best of me and I initialized the program. To my surprise the camera was on and showing a view of Tonya's living room. From the angle I figured that Erika must have attached the remote camera to the banister about halfway up the stairs. At first all I could see was the back of Tony's head and shoulders while he sat on the couch.

Tonya and Tony lived on the next street in a beautiful old two-story home. Tonya stands 5'7" with black wavy hair to her waist and big brown eyes. She got her Latino heritage from her mother and loved to show off her figure in tight fitting shorts and halter-tops. Tony has got to be nearly 6'5" with broad shoulders and narrow hips. He is a very dark-skinned black man that maintains a very fit physique aided by his construction job and an avid love for playing all sports. Tony and I go way back to childhood. Another man, Hispanic, obviously Tonya's cousin moved into the picture, sat down next to Tony and handed him a beer. Not being able to hear what was happening I was about to shut off the cam and head over to their house when Tony stood.

He was naked from the waist down! When he stepped aside I saw Sandy on her knees smiling and wiping her mouth before Tonya stepped in front of her also naked from the waist down. I was a bit angry at the thought of Sandy with another man, and excited at her being with yet another woman. I had dreamed for years of seeing Tonya's ass. And here it was! Anger giving way to excitement I had just pulled my cock out to start stroking when she sat down and spoiled my view. Shortly thereafter Tonya's cousin leaned over to kiss her and it only made things more difficult to see.

I gave up and walked over to the house cutting through the yards instead of walking around the block. I knew where Tony hid the key to the gate in the privacy fence and let myself into the back yard from the alley. I stood at the kitchen door reasonably sure that since no one was really expecting me I could watch when I saw Erika saunter into the kitchen, completely naked, and over exaggerating the sway of her hips. Muffled cries of laughter and applause filtered to my ears. Tonya followed with Tony and the other man right behind her. Tonya was also totally naked, Tony remained naked from the waist down, and the other guy was still fully clothed except for shoes.

Tonya and Erika wasted little time getting into a 69 on the floor with Tonya on top. Tonya gave some direction that was undetectable by me and Tony stepped forward to present his cock to his wife's mouth. Tony's cock rapidly grew to its full size of an estimated 8 inches. I got so aroused watching the scene unfold, I had taken my cock out and was stroking it all the time watching through the door while the Hispanic guy started to undress. In this state of excitement I failed to realize that my wife, Sandy was no where to be seen and nearly came out of my skin when from behind me she asked, "Enjoying the show Deke?"

I turned, going soft at the embarrassment of being caught, and stammered an excuse. She laughed gently and assured me everything was all right, and then invited me to look through the window some more. She moved behind me, reached around and started to stroke my cock for me. "Tonya says Manny has a really thick cock." Sure enough, when Manny got his dick free from his shorts and got it hard, it was thick! I could only guess that the girth of that thing was about 8 inches. It wasn't particularly long, maybe 6 inches, but that length made it look even thicker.

Manny moved behind Tonya's ass. Sandy moved me over to the window so we could see Tonya's pussy lips being licked and sucked by Erika. Erika paused on Tonya long enough to try and suck Manny's cock into her mouth, but since it was so thick she was only able to get the head in her mouth and soon went to licking the shaft.

Apparently satisfied that she had gotten that thick shaft wet enough, Erika positioned the head at Tonya's opening. Erika licked and sucked at Tonya's clit while Manny slowly pushed a little in and then drew back. Slowly Manny worked his entire length into Tonya and then began a slow rocking rhythm. Sandy hugged me closer and I could feel that she had slid her other hand down to rub her clit while we both watched. Tonya began to visibly shake while she reached her orgasm Manny's cock held balls deep in her pussy and Tony's cock lodged in her throat. The sight of this Latino beauty's ass shaking while impaled upon such a thick rod was more than I could handle. My first shot hit the siding just below the window; most of the rest of the load ran down over Sandy's fingers.

Inside, Erika and Tonya had changed places and the two men had Erika sandwiched as they had Tonya before. Sandy and I changed places as well. I moved behind her and lifted her sundress completely off her and threw it to the ground. Sandy now jammed both hands in her crouch. Cupping her breasts and nibbling on her neck, Sandy was thrusting her ass back into my now limp cock. We both watched Tony throw his head back, grab the back of Erika's head, and pump his cock faster into her mouth as he came. Erika was unable to swallow his entire load and each time Tony pushed in, more of his load squeezed out of her bulging cheeks to dribble down her chin and drop onto Tonya's pussy.

I slid down, kissing and nibbling Sandy's skin until I got to my knees. I quickly grabbed and spread her ass cheeks and stabbed my tongue into her ass before she could protest. She jumped at the sudden invasion then just as quickly began to push her asshole back onto my tongue with total abandon. Sandy gasped and moaned. She nearly fell over and had to put her hand out quickly to stop from hitting her head on the window.

We didn't see Manny shoot his load, nor did we realize that Sandy's hand hit the window.

It must have been some sight when Tonya cleared her throat and both Sandy and I froze. Sandy was completely naked, her legs spread, sitting on my face and leaning forward with one hand on the window and the other in her pussy. I was on the ground, my now hard cock pointing skyward, neck leaned back and my hands spreading the globes of Sandy's fine ass. From the angle, it was apparent that my tongue was buried as deep as I could get it in Sandy's backdoor.

"Very interesting position! When do I get to try it Sandy?"

3M_TA3
3M_TA3
16 Followers