Dance Class Ch. 01

Story Info
Dance class is great exercise.
981 words
4.12
98.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 1

As my wife and I both hit our 30’s, it became more and more noticeable what the effects of age can do to the body. In the last few years, I put on a few pounds, mostly in the middle. Still, I’m staying in pretty good shape, going to the gym at least three days a week. But Lynn is more concerned about her figure. It’s a mystery to me, like any other guy, why women insist on being stick thin. I think a slightly more rounded figure would only make her look more alluring. At 5’4” and 125 pounds, she is perfect.

To stay in shape, Lynn’s co-workers suggested she join them in a “modern” dance class that’s just starting a new session. I like her Debbie and Sandra, but they are certainly more daring than my wife is and both are a few years younger. We were out drinking one Friday night when they brought up the dance class. Lynn was hesitant to join in, but it sounded like a great way for her to get some exercise, so I told her to go ahead. Lynn gave me a funny look, but my okay was enough for Deb and Sandra.

The class was scheduled for Saturday mornings from 10am to noon for eight weeks. After the second week, the girls said there would be “field trips” one night a week. Deb made it clear that it was to be a girls’ bonding night and I would not be invited (at least at first).

“Honey, I’m going to class.” Lynn gave me a quick kiss before heading off to her first class. She was dressed to exercise with a sports bra, spandex shorts, tennis shoes and little else. The free time at home gave me a chance to surf the web uninterrupted, checking out my favorite nude sites. I didn’t want to cum right away, because I planned to have a little fun that afternoon when Lynn got home. It was the right choice.

Slam! The closing door told me my wife was home. “Lynn, is that you.” When my wife didn’t answer, I walked to the door leading to the garage. Just inside the laundry room was my beautiful wife, grinning at me, without a shed of clothes on. Her dirty gym wear was already tossed into the washing machine. I can take a hint. I pulled off my t-shirt while Lynn pulled down my shorts. We didn’t even make it into the bedroom. Without saying a word, Lynn sat me down on the cold linoleum, pushed me onto my back, and then proceeded to lick my shaft with an exquisite suction. Lynn swirled her tongue all around the crown of my prick then drew down until I could feel her nose in my pubes. From that point on, she was possessed, bobbing her head up and down. It was not my normal, quiet wife, not that I could complain. Lynn could sense when I was about to let loose. She pinched the base of my cock in her right hand to keep me from coming. Then, in a very agile move, she crawled up and hunched over my rigid member, still holding it firmly before plunging her sopping pussy straight down. It felt like heaven drawing down to the ground.

Normally, our sex isn’t bad. Lynn is usually willing to try different positions and occasionally anal. However, our sex is rarely earth shattering. This Saturday afternoon was an exception. Balanced on the soles of her feet, Lynn kept my dick inside her while she twisted and turned. Her hands shook her tits and twisted her nipples. It was the most incredible sight I had seen in years. All of a sudden, she finally spoke, crying out “I’m comminnnggg.” That was my signal to let loose, squirting deep inside her womb. Lynn collapsed on top of me and we lay there for nearly 15 minutes before she stood, took my hand in hers and walked me to the shower where we shared another incredible experience.

Geez, what happened in that dance class? Lynn wouldn’t tell me anything that night, except to say that she felt energized after the workout. I was left wondering, but as long as it turned her on, who am I to question her class.

Week 2

Lynn’s preparation for the second class was a little different from the first week. Instead of a sports bra, Lynn wore a regular lace bra with a half shirt that showed off much of her tummy. She also put on a flimsy wrap around skirt that covered her g-string panties. It’s not clothes she would work out in, but I suppose they were right for a dance class. Lynn still wouldn’t give me any more details about the class, but her parting kiss suggested that I would be in for another wild ride afterwards.

I was not disappointed. This time, instead of waiting for me in the laundry room, Lynn peeled off her clothes as she tracked me down in my office. I didn’t hear her come in, but Lynn noticed I was surfing the porn sites. Rather than getting mad, Lynn kneeled in front of my chair, took my dick in her mouth again and this time sucked me till I came. She didn’t stop there, licking and kissing my penis until it started to rise again. Facing me, she climbed up onto my lap, putting her legs astride mine, then lowered herself onto my pole. The position put my mouth in contact with her 33C tits, so I sucked as well as I could while she bounced up and down in wild abandon. Okay, this isn’t my wife. Or, at least, this isn’t the wife I’m used to. My curiosity is killing me. I’ve got to find out what’s going on with the dance classes.