Dance Class Ch. 03

Story Info
Dance class gets personal.
1k words
3.96
78k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching women learn how to pole dance isn’t nearly as much fun as watching them do it for real in a strip club. Still, there was my wife Lynn and two of her friends learning the moves in a stripping class raised my heartbeat. It was especially voyeuristic to be watching the class on hidden monitors set up to give paying customers a cheap thrill. The moves were what you’d expect. How to go up the pole. How to come down both feet first and head first. How to twirl. How to work it baby! Most importantly, all of the girls learned how not to get friction burns while taking turns on the practice pole. The five other guys watching the closed circuit tv’s each gave their own poles a workout while the women finished their class.

For me, listening to the instructor in the last five minutes of class were the most enlightening.

“Girls, get dressed and gather around. That wraps up the basic series on strip dancing. For those of you who are here to excite your husbands and boyfriends, you’ve got the basics. It’s up to you to decide how you’re going to use your new skills at home. You can attend the next five classes if you like, but the advanced session is really for those who want to become professionals.”

That surprised me, because my wife Lynn told me her dance class was an eight week commitment. I guess she planned on learning everything.

“Tonight’s the first gut check to see if you have what it takes to do this for real. Be at Little Darlings at 8 o’clock and make sure you bring your cards.” With that, all of the women headed outside. My wife walking out with her friends Deb and Sandra.

Now, I’ve got to wonder where this is going. Is my wife really going to dance for real at a strip club? Little Darlings is an all nude Vegas nightclub, not just a topless joint.

Earlier this morning, Lynn told me she would be out all day, so I knew she wouldn’t be going back home. Watching from a discreet distance, I saw Sandra and Deb get into Sandra’s car while Lynn got into her own car. I figured the girls would be going back to Sandra’s house, so I waited for them to leave before getting into my own car.

I parked around the block from Sandra’s house and watched from a school across the street. I didn’t see either of their cars, at first, but figured I might as well wait. Maybe they went to get something to eat. My patience paid off after 45 minutes when both cars appeared and the girls went inside. Okay, I’m not a peeping tom, but I had to find out what was going on inside the house. Fortunately, Sandra’s house is in a part of town with alleys behind the house. Walking back there, I could hear the girls talking in the back yard.

“Shoot, I forgot the sunscreen. I’ll be right back.”

Just my luck, the girls planned to get a little sun.

I could just see between the wooden fence slats, and what I saw was another shocker for the day. Yes, the girls were lying out in the sun, and they left their inhibitions behind. Deb and Lynn were lying on their blankets naked. Sandra came out right then carrying the suntan lotion, with all her glory on display.

If the girls said anything, I didn’t hear it. What I saw was Sandra sit astride my wife’s legs and start to put lotion all over her shoulders, back and legs. Lynn even opened her legs to let Sandra roam her hands on her butt cheeks and between her thighs. Lynn then turned over and sat up. Sharing the bottle, the two women put lotion on each other, paying special attention to each other’s tits and nipples. You sure don’t want anything there to burn. Lynn finished Sandra’s backside and I don’t think either woman missed an inch. Then together, the two put their hands to work on Deb, caressing her all over. This was no quiet afternoon sunbathing.

My wife never suggested to me that she was ever interested in other women. Oh yeah, I fantasized about bringing another woman into our bed. But here she was, getting physical with her two best friends.

Sandra then walked over to the patio and turned on a little dance music. I guess the girls wanted to practice their moves, because Deb started to gyrate and squirm over Lynn’s prone form. In the strip clubs, customers aren’t allowed to touch the girls, but Deb had no problem with Lynn touching back, squeezing her nipples and pinching Deb’s tit flesh. Deb then gently pushed Lynn until my wife was lying flat on her back. Deb than slid her body up Lynn’s until she was squatting over Lynn’s face. Lynn put her hands on Deb’s hips as Debbie lowered her sex until it came into contact with Lynn’s tongue and lips. While Lynn ate her friend out, Sandra came up behind Deb. With her left hand, Sandra played with Deb’s tits while her right hand reached down to caress Deb’s clit while Lynn licked her slit. Deb craned her head back so that she could kiss Sandra. Their tongue play stopped only when Deb started to moan and thrash around, proving my wife’s lesbian licking ability. Deb then lay down next to my wife and the two started french kissing. That left Sandra to attack my wife’s cunt, burying her nose between my wife’s legs. Geez, I could see why they needed sunscreen. They were so preoccupied with each other, I knew they would easily lose track of the time and end up fried.

Just then, I accidentally pushed against a garbage can. I didn’t make much noise, but the woman all stopped what they were doing. I guess they decided to move their activities inside to a much more discrete environment. Damn, there was no way I was going to see what happened next. My next plan would have to be how to catch the girls’ dancing debut in the club tonight without getting caught.