Dance Club Exhibition in Las Vegas

Story Info
They heat up a dance club.
2.6k words
4.15
100.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when my boyfriend was complimenting me on my ass. He thought it would be great if we went shopping for a new sexy outfit for me to wear. So we went out to Hollywood where there are a group of stores that sell clothes mostly to strippers. He got so horny as we went to the store and had the opportunity to choose out different outfits for me to try on. It turned me on seeing other hot girls shopping for sexy clothes too.

After he chose out a couple of outfits for me, we went towards the dressing rooms. The dressing rooms were just four stalls next to each other with curtains, in the back of the store with two chairs outside. They were all full, so we had to sit down and wait to go into them. I was surprised to notice a girl come out in a skimpy outfit that was a skin tight top and thong. She looked at herself in the mirror outside by where we were. Anyone in the store that was looking towards the back of the store could see this girl in her outfit. And as she glanced at us I could tell that it didn't bother her at all. As I looked into the room I noticed that there was only a small mirror in the dressing room stall.

This got me horny, knowing that people could see me in my outfits just like this girl. It was great to see other girls as they would come out in their outfits also to look at themselves in the mirror. So when one of the stalls opened up, it was my turn, but I had an idea. I left the dressing room curtain open so that when I tried my clothes on people could see me naked as I changed into these outfits. I played it off as though I forgot, since I was talking to my boyfriend the whole time. It was funny because since there were two girls waiting to go into the stalls after me who had to watch. As I got naked they checked me out. I loved it. As I put on my first outfit I asked them what they thought about it, they gave me compliments on it and I thanked them. One of them said "I looked good enough to eat out right here." I loved it. Other people in the store could also see me. I saw a guy with his girlfriend stop and just stare at me as I was naked between trying on outfits. I knew that I was getting him hornier than his girlfriend.

It got me so horny trying these outfits on, I was putting on a little show as I bent over to reach for my outfits I put on the floor, exposing my bare pussy for anyone to see. I heard one girl who was walking by say to her friend "look she's fucking liking this shit, she likes people looking at her pussy, I can see it's wet from here." I just turned around and smiled at her. Then the one of the workers came by. All he did was stop and smile as he saw what I was doing.

I ended up choosing this hot outfit that was a black see through top, a black skirt with a red thong under and high heals. It was hot because you could see my nipples when I wore the outfit. I knew that I looked great in it, and the girls had thought to also.

Little did I know that my boyfriend had other ideas for this outfit I had intended. I thought it was just for us when we got home and I was going to perform for him. He told me that we were going to go dancing when we went to Las Vegas this weekend. I was very turned on by this. I never imagined going out to a club with this little on. When we arrived at the first club, they decided that I couldn't come in. They said "we can see your nipples and that isn't allowed here." I couldn't believe it I thought this was Sin City. So we ended up going to another, where they let us in.

When we arrived at the club everyone all eyes were on me as we would walk past people. I loved to see girls staring at my nipples and talking under their breath. I heard one girl whisper to her boyfriend that I looked "like such a slut," that turned me on even more. They were able to see just about everything I had to offer, and I was proud of it. I am 5'3" and 110 lbs, I have a great but and 34DD breasts. We made our way to the bar, and luckily I was able to have a couple of drinks for free from the bartender. This began to loosen me up.

So after a few songs I told my boyfriend to sit down on a couch in the VIP section of the club. He sat down next to a guy who was sitting down, with a girl straddling him while they made out. When the guy saw my boyfriend was watching he smiled at him, and my boyfriend smiled back.

I then began to dance for my boyfriend, giving him a lap dance he wouldn't forget. I started really slow, shaking my ass in front of him, and he was liking it a lot. After a while, the girl next to us looked at me, and she began to make out even more with her man. As I came closer to my boyfriend, he was gabbing my ass, pulling my skirt up, so that it more of my ass was exposed. I felt like such a dirty slut, as I looked around the room noticing that there were quite a few people watching me in the room now. I got up then began shaking my ass in his face, lifting my skirt up and teasing him. I loved showing off as dancing for him and the crowd.

I decided that I needed to start riding my man just like this girl was riding her man next to us. After I got on him I closed my eyes I was grinding him, just the way he liked it. I stopped for a bit, and pushed my tits in his face. As I rubbed them in his face I decided to open my eyes. I saw that the couple next watching us was watching us and it was turning them on. As I continued to look at them I could see the guy squeezing his girl's breasts, while the girl had her hand down his pants. I smiled at them and continued to make out with my man. The girl said they we "were so fucking hot." After finishing making out, I decided I needed another drink. So we got up and went to the bar.

There was a dance contest for $500 going on and I couldn't wait to perform. When they called for girls to go up I went up there with around seven other girls. They told us that we would have twenty seconds to perfrom then that was it. When it was my turn I danced and shook my stuff. I lifted up my skirt exposing my red thong, then as I danced really slow I put my hand down my panties and I began to touch myself. I took my fingers out of my pussy and I licked my fingers. The crowd was screamsing, I finnally ended with flashing my breasts and shaking them. This drove the crowd crazy. As I got off the stage I heard a guy say "you're so sexy, with those huge ass breasts." I ended up winning the contest money and I was feeling great.

I then went to the bathroom. Two girls in the competition said that I was "so kinky on stage that it made their pussies wet." I loved it. When I came out I had surprise for my man.

I led him towards the back of the dance club where there where were mostly guys, but I saw a couple of girls too. Then as we began dancing he noticed that my thong was off. He was so honry as he kissed my neck. As we danced and kissed I could feel him lifting my skirt. I was getting wet as my bare ass was in view to those around us. He spanked me hard and it felt good. I decided to turn around and I began to bend over and rub my ass against pants, I could feel his rock hard cock. As we danced I noticed that he was pushing my skirt higher and higher, exposing most of my ass. This got me even hornier as I grinded my pussy against his hard cock. As we danced I would peer to the sides to see the girls as they stared at me. It got me even wetter. When I finally stopped I knew that my boyfriend wanted more, and so did the guys and girls that were watching me.

As the night when on and we danced to a couple of songs I began to notice that his hands were going towards my pussy and began to finger bang me. I began to get very excited. I pulled closer to him and I kissed him as he did this. I looked to the side and I could see a guy next to the wall with his hand down his pants. I knew what he was doing, he was getting off to my boyfriend touching me. I turned so that he could see my pussy better, getting banged. He smiled as he saw my pussy.

This gave me an idea, so moved and I reached in my man's pants. I stared at this guy as I did this, as to say look I can touch a cock too if I want. I then knew that my man liked being jacked off, but that he wanted sex, so we moved to a corner of the dance floor where there were a group of girls dancing together. I positioned my boyfriend so that they were the only ones in the club that were about to see what was about to go on.

I began to make out with my boyfriend, then I proceeded to open up his zipper exposing his big cock. I backed up just enough so that the girls would notice if they looked our way. After dancing with him and caressing it, it took a minute or so for one of them to notice, but when she did the expression on her face was so funny. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. I then saw as she began to tell her other friends where was going on. They were all suprised that I had pulled it out, and I saw them talking to each other about "how big it was." I smiled at them as they looked at us, giggling as they pointed. Just then I began to bend over and lick the tip of his dick as I stared at them, then deep throated it a couple of times.

When I came up I looked up at the girls, as they laughed in enjoyment. They couldn't believe I was so slutty in public. I couldn't believe it either. Then my boyfriend turned me around and stared dancing with me as I rubbed my butt on his exposed dick. I put my hands against the wall as I bent over doggy style. He then entered me really slow an entire song. It felt so good and I felt so fucking slutty. I loved it. I loved glancing over to those girls who watched me get fucked. I could see one of them really getting turned on starting to touch her clit. Then for the next song he fucked me hard. I got off twice. As the next song ended I put my skirt down, and we left the club. As we walked past the girl to leave I slapped her ass, and whispered "follow us if you want more."

As went outside the club, I was still feeling horny. When we came to our car, I laid on the hood, spreading my legs and exposing my pussy. I told my boyfriend I wanted him to eat me out and to have people who walked by see us. As he began to lick me I started to moan and enjoy it. I was at an angle and I could see that girl who from inside the club. She was walking towards us. This got me even hotter. She stood right behind my boyfriend and put her hand down her skirt. I could tell she was going to get off to me. I continued to stare at her, as she stared at me. We were causing a bit of commotion, and as people were walking to their cars, stopped so that they could watch me. There was a couple that parked a few cars down from us that were really getting turned on and yelled "fuck yeah, eat that pussy."

This got me into a very kinky mood. I started talking dirty "you know you like licking that pussy it fucking tastes like candy." Then I began to get even louder when I moaned as there were at least ten people watching us. One girl that parked next to us gave me a prissy look like "I can't believe that you are doing that." I didn't care about her, so I flipped her off. I was fucking getting eaten out and I was fucking loving it. I loved all the attention and people getting horney to me. As I got off, I stood up and took a bow. Many of those who watched me clapped and wistled for me.

Then the security for the parking lot came and said we had to leave, but that they appreciated the show. As we went into the car and drove away I told my boyfriend that I needed him to pull his cock out so I could suck it. He said I could if we went back outside the car and I was naked. So we drove a half block down from the club and parked across the street from the club. We were in plain view of anyone who left the club. So I got naked and I got down on my knees. I began to suck that cock. As cars drove by they honked. A few girls would let out screams. I loved it. I heard guys say, "ah I wish you were with me," and "damn that girl knows how to suck cock," and my favorite a girl who said "that girl is lucky to be with a guy with such a fucking big cock."

I noticed one guy who walked out of the club walking towards us to get a better view. He stayed across the street from us as he watched me. My boyfriend asked him if he liked what he was seeing. He said "hell yeah." So after about five minuets of this, my man wanted to fuck me so I turned around doggy style. We began to notice a couple of other people peering at us from the parking lot and watched us fuck. We fucking really hard, you could hear me making screaming and my boyfriend talking dirty to me. I loved it. He kept calling me a "dirty fucking whore that loves to get fucked outside with everyone watching." I loved being his "fucking little slut, with the tightest pussy." The guy across the street pulled his dick out and ended up getting off to us fucking.

It was such a fucking good night I loved it.