Dance For Me

Story Info
His slut does as she is ordered.
1.7k words
4.27
63.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers

I had accompanied my Master to the Arabia's. We had taken 3 long months touring with the other Knights of the Realm, the reason of the tour was to establish a route for the forth coming Holy Battles, to draw all worlds into Christianity. Where my Master went I followed as was customary.

A Sultan invited my Master James and his fellow Knight to an evening of entertainment. It was a rowdy event, with many loose women and looser men. Women of Arab persuasion openly and brazenly showing flesh and throwing themselves upon the Knights. I sat quietly at my Masters feet as was my duty, ready to serve him should that be his wish.

My eyes widened in shock as a group of veiled women began an erotic dance before the Sultan. The three women performed a dance in front of him, removing an article of clothing at each move of the routine. My gasp was audible as they were totally naked and in front of their Sultan; their brown bodies undulating before him, parted legs standing just above his face. Their sex showing to him, he was grasping at them, and grabbed one and parted her sex and tasted her there. I turned to see my Master transfixed to those golden glistening bodies, writhing in a strange sexual dance before their master. My Master's trousers showed a confirmation of his excitement. I felt his hands come down to my head and he just stroked my golden locks idly as his gaze was upon the Sultans sluts.

That night my Lord took me with fervour I had not seen before. He moaned into my ears and called me his little whore, his wench, his slut, his words thrilled me beyond comparison, and he set his Slave's body on fire.

Now though we were back in the Britain's, my Master was very busy consulting the Court of the tour of Duty and he kept the King aware of all that he needed to know. I spent the days, taking care of my Master's abode and his finery. Of a night I would be his Slut and he would love my body and treat me with his gentle love and authority as if I were a precious Angel.

One evening, my Master James, returned from court early, I had already laid his feast as always and the servants scurried to accommodate the fellow Knights that he had brought with him.

"Lady Katherine, come here." He pointed to his feet and I ran from my position in the corner and knelt at his feet.

"Yes, my Lord?" I trembled at my Master's feet, his countenance was dark, and I could not read his mood.

The Knights were busy teasing the serving wenches, and laughing and joking rowdily in our main hall. My Lord pulled me to his side and whispered in my ear.

"Tonight Katherine, My Katherine, you are to perform for me like the Sultan's sluts. I want you to strip for me and dance for me as the slut's did. Shall you obey me?"

Pulling away in horror, I looked at my Master's face and fell to the floor on my knee's. I took a deep breath.

"My Lord, if that is what Thou should require from me, then shall it be so". A smile played across his rugged handsome face, as he held his hand out to me and pulled me to my feet.

"Then my sweet wench, go forth to my chambers and in my casket, find thee amongst the articles a garment of many hues. I shall expect thee back here, fragranced with musk and in the attire I have chosen for thee."

My whole body trembled as I curtsied and departed from his presence. Running the length of his castle corridors I entered my Master's chamber. My laughter must have resounded down the walls of the castle as I viewed the garments of silk that he had chosen for me. Hurriedly I dressed and prepared as my Lord had ordered and I trotted down the draughty corridors to the main hall and the warmth of it's huge fires. In my absence the main huge oak table had been shifted and my Master was seated with his Knight's upon the floor on an array of large cushions. He sat close to the roaring range fire and his eyes, met mine as I stepped into the light of the room.

The curves of my body were veiled in many layers of silk, my sex was covered in a flimsy cotton, hiding my shorn cunt as my status of a Lady of the realm required. My body shivered as I realised that my Sire expected me to go through with this in the presence of his guests. Holding my head high I moved further into the room, curtsied before my Lord and stood still waiting for his command. My eyes kept his gaze as I stood there, drawing strength from the love in his eyes. My slutty heart was thrilled by the way his eyes caressed my scanty clad figure. As far as I could feel now, he was the only One there.

He motioned to the musician in the corner to begin the play. The music was of slow tempo, I closed my eyes and allowed the music to wrap over me and lead me on. Moving slowly in tune to the beat of the music, I danced across the floor, my mind recalling the moves of the sluts. I span and twirled as I moved, my hands grabbing and removing a layer of silk at a time, dropping them upon the Knight's on the floor. My hands ran across my form, as my eyes met my Master's. I followed his gaze with my touch and teased my body as were his eyes. The room was silent apart from the hypnotic flow of the music.

Master's breath was short I could see by the heaving of his muscular chest. My last few steps brought me to him, with just a sliver of cotton covering my breasts and shaven cunt. He dragged me down to his arms and ripped them from me. The cheers from the Knights did not stir him. I did not stir from his look. His whole body was trembling at this point and he commanded in a harsh whisper.

"Dance!"

Pushing me to stand, he sat reclined against the cushions oblivious to his guests. I stood either side of his legs, my wet sex so close to his face, as I moved my body on to the music. My hips swaying in front of him, my hands roaming my body, cupping my large breasts in front of him, I turned and rocked my luscious arse in front of his face, allowing the room to see my swaying orb like breasts to them, as my Master's face was in touching distance of my now dripping sex. Working my body back round to face him, I shimmied down to a crouch upon his lap and teased upon his groin, my hips grinding my sodden cunt upon his groin. His groans of appreciation sent me into the oblivion of desire and my dance became more erratic and sensuous. Standing once more, I swayed to the music before him, teasing at his face with my hardened nipples.

With a mighty roar, he stood up, causing me to fall to the cushions. He pointed to the Knight's.

"Leave us now! Clear this room, serfs also"

The room emptied and I lay there on the floor as he turned to me.

"My delicious wench, my Katherine, oh how you have delighted me, how you have caused me to hunger for you. You have pleased me beyond wonder, that you shouldst do this for me is a great jewel to my heart."

My body tiny next to his, he picked me up in his arms and bore me to the oaken table, his strong hands holding me firm in his grasp, he laid me upon the table, my legs parted for him. His mouth trailed down in soft kisses against my milky, soft flesh of my thighs, his tongue teased at my sex hungry sex. His teeth nipped and played with my clit, and I lay there in rapture at his tenderness.

Ripping his clothes from himself, he stood before me as the magnificent Stallion of a man that he was. His throbbing member standing proud before him, like the dashing sword he carried into battle. His heavy balls glistened in the candle lit hall, my eyes could not tear away from his splendour. Even as he thrust three fingers into my whorish cunt, and teased me, I dare not take my eyes from his.

With his strong arms he turned and lifted me over till I was bent over the table, his hand firmly planted on the small of my back, my breasts crushed against the wood. An animal like growl escaped him as he plunged deep into me his slut, his slave, his lover, just his. My screams of delight pleased him, and he caressed my back with each thrust of his mighty rod into me. He whispered to me as he rutted to me, words of love and lust. Each thrust was a plethora of sensations. His heavy balls ground against my clit, dragging me closer and closer to the edge of delights oblivion. My inner sex clenched against him in a hunger unbeknownst. I was pushed bodily against the wood of the table with each heavy, powerful thrust.

His moans becoming louder as his passion intensified, his movements less fluid as I could feel my Master's pleasure build. His member throbbed within me at each new plunge and as he increased his speed, we both came in a mighty climax. His hot seed shot into my core, with a force like never before. He screamed almost as it left his heavy balls and coursed through into me His one. Collapsing against His one, he kissed me tenderly upon my neck, as his member continued to empty and fill me. Then as he softened within me, he lifted me and carried me to his chamber, where in his arms I slept the whole night through. His words of love running through my whole being. My love for him, burned into his very soul.

Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers