Dance for Me

Story Info
A night at burlesque leads to a private show and punishment.
6.9k words
4.49
23.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was onto her third whisky now and she was starting to feel the effects. Sitting alone at a booth in the quiet little bar she felt rather conspicuous. In her tight, black lace dress and seamed stockings that emphasised her full ass, red hair hiding her face she looked out of place amid the rest of the punters. Most of which were middle aged couples already drunk or paying her no heed. Yet she still pulled her dress down every time she tottered to the bar for another 18 year old Yamazaki. Sweet and smooth, it was her favourite.

They'd arranged to meet for a few drinks before going back to her boyfriend Dante's where they'd have a completely free house. How she hated the house she lived in. Noisy housemates and paper-thin walls meant she could never truly let go when they fucked. And Chloe found it hard to let go as it was.

So tonight they were going back to his. A cosy, dark cottage with a huge four poster bed, she loved it there. No neighbours to hear her when she screamed his name later that night. No housemates to avoid the morning after when she awoke sore and satisfied.

Yet something was obviously keeping him. She knew from their earlier conversation that he was probably caught up at work but still she hated being left alone. Dante was probably keeping her waiting on purpose. He seemed to revel in her uncharacteristic shyness around him and did everything to make her feel uncomfortable. Secretly she liked it. Her palms were already a little damp and goosebumps arose on her skin when she thought of what was to follow later.

Biting her lip nervously she crossed her legs and lifted her glass to her lips just as he walked through the door. Meeting his eyes she blushed furiously as he bent to kiss her cheek.

'Hey baby' he murmured in her ear before taking the seat opposite and reaching for the second glass between them.

'Hey you,' she practically whispered, willing her heart rate to calm down.

He looked so delicious tonight. As always. Tight black t-shirt stretched across his impressive muscles and dark jeans sporting that chain he always wore. Dirty blonde hair tied back and a sly smirk on his face, as if he was laughing at some private joke. The only thing missing was the ring he usually wore on his middle finger. A dark, silver skull, it fit her thumb perfectly and she'd taken to wearing it as a sort of comfort when he'd left it at her place and he wasn't around.

'Ugh when did I get so needy?' she thought to herself as she set her glass back down and proceeded to twist the ring around her thumb under the table.

'So what do you want to do tonight?' he said, knowing full well she'd follow him anywhere he wanted go. He liked giving her the option to choose even though he knew she'd prefer that he take the lead.

'Umm, I'm happy here for now?' she replied, 'They have good whisky and good music.' Pantera were playing somewhere on the jukebox.

'I'm good with that, so what we drinking?' He noticed her visibly relax as she told him about the whisky.

They passed the next couple of hours with animated conversation, having only been dating a couple of months there was still so much to learn about each other. Chloe was much more forthcoming after she'd chilled out with a drink or two. Dante knew he made her nervous. It was how he liked her. She wasn't like this with anyone else and it turned him on that she'd never really submitted to anyone before.

It was 1am and the bar was beginning to empty. Although none of the staff rushed them out, it was obvious they were waiting to close.

'Shall we go somewhere else? Chloe asked. She'd slowed down with the whisky, not wanting to be too drunk when they got home.

'Sure,' said Dante, 'Where you thinking?'

'Well there's this new burlesque place just opened up. Its more rock and roll and hardcore than the ones on the gay scene. I've wanted to check out the dancing there...' Chloe tailed off, knowing Dante would pick up on her blushing.

He smiled, 'In the mood to check out some girls tonight are we?' He knew about her bicurious tendencies. But it was obvious she'd never acted on it or had any dominating ladies take the lead with her.

They hailed a taxi and directed the surly driver to The Shrine. From the outside it was nothing more than an ornate set of black iron gates in front of a set of (very old) oak doors. Chloe took Dante's hand, flushed with excitement, clearly eager to get inside. From somewhere beneath them strains of Buck Cherry - Crazy Bitch was playing.

Together they descended the dimly lit, luxury red carpeted stairs to be greeted by a very beautiful blonde woman clad in a tartan miniskirt, leather corset and fishnets. Somehow, in this setting, she looked sultry rather than slutty.

'Well aren't you an attractive pair, my name is Jade. I'm the hostess at The Shrine tonight. You guys here for the night?' She gestured to the black velvet curtains behind her which Chloe was already peeking through.

'It looks like it' Dante chuckled, handing over the entry fee and smiling at the hostess.

He placed his hand on the small of Chloe's back and they passed through the curtains. It was certainly decadent. Black chandeliers hung from the ceiling and secluded booths lined the wall on one side while the opposite wall was taken up by a bar with the best premium spirits in the city.

At the back of the room was a stage, part of it jutting out into the audience where there were a number of tables and booths, most with plush sofa's to lounge back on.

A waitress wearing a black corset and leather shorts guided them to a chaise longue just in front of the stage where a pale skinned black haired beauty dressed in ivory lingerie and an ivory silk chemise was starting a sensual striptease to the gravelly vocals of Screamin' Jay Hawkins.

I put a spell on you, because you're mine

Dante asked for two bourbons, neat for him, two ice cubes for Chloe. She was obviously transfixed, settling in beside him and resting her hand on his thigh while they watched the beauty above them.

'Like what you see Chloe?' he murmured into her ear. She turned to look at him, her pupils dilated.

'Yes... Sir' she replied, a small smile playing at the corner of her lips, cheeks flushed. The whisky and heady atmosphere were clearly emboldening her. She only called him Sir when they were alone or she was being deliberately naughty.

The waitress came back with their drinks, 'Enjoy the drinks' she winked and sauntered away, looking for her next customer. It made her night to see a couple enjoying themselves as opposed to single men and parties of women looking for debauchery.

The performance ended to a round of raucous applause from the club. It was a good crowd tonight. Mainly couples, the odd businessman looking for more than just a half naked girl gyrating away. But as Dante surveyed the rest of the clientele he noticed a theme. Everyone was young, between 20-30ish and attractive. Hmm, how did they get around that one? He wondered.

Next up were a trio of tattooed bright haired ladies all wearing black PVC. Together they performed a superbly choreographed routine to Nine Inch Nails - Closer. During this routine the three dancers pulled a beautiful blonde from the audience and sat her on a chair in the centre of the stage, proceeding to pour champagne into her mouth. Although shy at first, she quickly adjusted, lapping it up, even licking some from between one of the ladies cleavage when she bent down in front of her face.

Chloe looked around, the audience participation clearly wasn't a surprise to the rest of the crowd and she realised they must be regulars. They clearly catered to a variety of tastes; rock, metal, soul, funk. But whatever the music, it was always seductive, provocative.

One of the acts, a larger than life lady wearing a beautiful gown covered in purple sequins proceeded to do an upbeat cover of 'Something's Got A Hold On Me'. She pointed at random ladies in the crowd who proceeded to join her on stage and dance a long behind her, clearly having the time of their lives.

Halfway through she pointed to Chloe who shrank back into the cushions, shaking her head.

Dante laughed at her, 'Get up there Chloe, you love this.'

She looked at him nervously, clearly torn. In the end she didn't have a choice as the singer, Sasha, pulled her on stage and proceeded to twirl her round as she sang. It wasn't that she couldn't dance, Chloe knew she could. And she was good at it. If it wasn't for her overbearing parents, hell, she would have pursued it as a career and no doubt been a huge success.

But alas that hadn't happened. So she resigned herself to nights out with the girls, shakin' her thang, daydreaming of all the stages and shows she could have performed in.

Choreographing pieces at home was different from being in a place like this dancing in front of Dante. Give her a large crowd and she'd blow their mind. But set her in front of him and him alone and she might as well have two left feet. She'd been planning to do a sexy striptease for him for months but couldn't pluck up the courage to do it.

She looked into the crowd as she boogied away with the rest of the girls, making eye contact with him immediately and smiling, miming the words.

Something's got a hold on me yeah...

Something's got a hold on me right now child

Dante watched her, she was clearly enjoying herself. He knew she loved to dance but hadn't really seen her lose herself in front of him yet.

Chloe felt a pull on her arm as one of the previous performers led her off stage at the back.

'Hey you're a good wee freestyler, want to get up and dance for us? We get girls from the audience up all the time if we think they'll put on a good show. It's just like karaoke!' the blonde looked at her expectedly.

She was astounded, this girl was being genuine. She wanted Chloe to give it a go.

'Me?! Oh no, I'd make a fool of myself I'm sure' Chloe giggled nervously, toying with the ring on her thumb. Despite saying no she was running through the times in her head that she'd imagined getting up on a stage just like the one behind her.

'Suit yourself, but me and the girls think you'd be ace up there. You're a natural, girl. Come see me if you change your mind' The beautiful woman squeezed her hand and waltzed off, leaving Chloe to find her way back to Dante and her much needed drink.

'Where'd you go, I saw that blonde pull you off stage?' he questioned as she sat down. 'Get up to anything nasty back there?'

'You wish, she actually asked me if I wanted to get up and dance. Alone.' Heart still pounding she took a sip of her bourbon.

'So why didn't you? Scared Chloe?' he smirked, challenging her.

'No, I know I'd nail it up there, but I'm not wearing the right clothes.' It was a lame excuse and she knew it but she hated when he challenged her.

'You're taking them off not putting them on, and with the corset and garter I can feel under that dress, you're wearing more than most of the girls here.' He ran his hand up her thigh, further making his point.'In fact, at this point, I'm not asking Chloe.'

She gasped aloud, looking around to see if anyone was watching. They weren't. Everyone was transfixed on the ginger haired goddess on stage doing a tremendous pole dance to Marilyn Manson's cover of Sweet Dreams.

Dante leaned closer and brushed the silk of her panties, feeling her legs tremble slightly as he did. 'I know you want to cum tonight. If you don't get up there, I will tie your wrists and ankles to my bed and tease you until you're lying there crying and shaking, begging me to cum.'

'No please Sir, I've been so good,' squirming in her seat Chloe felt her nipples hardening beneath the confines of her dress and corset.

'I could force you to do it. But that would ruin all the fun,' he reached up and discreetly grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling until her head fell back, lips parting slightly. 'Instead I'll leave you to make the choice. You can get up there and dance for me, or we can leave right now, I'll take you home and I won't let you cum. At all. But you'll want to.' He took her lip in-between his teeth and bit down hard, sending a jolt of pleasure straight to her pussy, moisture already starting to pool in her panties.

'Fuck!' she cried out loud, pulling back. It was a hard choice. Painful almost. And he knew it. She could either humiliate herself in front of him which would lead to delicious orgasms at the end of the night, or she could spare herself the embarrassment and subject herself to his torture later on. And she hated being made to beg.

He sat back, returning his gaze to the stage. 'I thought as much. I'm going to have so much fun with you later. Shame you won't. Poor little slut.'

That did it. Without another glance at Dante (she knew she'd bottle it if she made eye contact with him again) Chloe downed the rest of her bourbon and went looking for the blonde who'd approached her earlier. She was by the retro jukebox, about to put on her own song so she could take over after the intermission.

'Umm, excuse me?' Chloe tapped her on the shoulder. 'I'd like to go up there'.

The blonde turned, smiling at Chloe, 'Yes! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. I can tell which girls are aching for the attention. My name is Lou, come on we'll get you sorted.'

There was more than one part of Chloe aching for attention but she didn't think Lou needed to know that.

Lou grabbed her hand and led her backstage where the rest of the girls were in various stages of undress either getting ready or kicking back with a drink or a spliff. Lou plonked Chloe down in the nearest seat and handed her a spliff. 'Here baby girl, take a hit of this and get that dress off so we can oil you up.'

After a little touch up of make up, a shot of tequila and another hit, Chloe was waiting nervously to take the stage. She turned to the girls behind her who were all egging her on, 'Girls I can't go out there alone. Will you guys sit on stage with me while I dance? It'll make me less nervous and it'll look hot having some half clad lovelies behind me.'

'Sure thing, thats an awesome idea! We'll grab a couple of chairs and pillows. Don't worry Chloe you got this,' piped up a teeny elfin looking girl.

'Here,' said Lou, 'Take this bottle of JD out there with you, you can use it as a prop and it'll give you some fire if you need it. Just stop looking so nervous!'

'I can't help it! My boyfriend is out there!' Chloe was shuffling her weight from each foot and peering nervously into the crowd while the rest of the girls took to the stage and made themselves comfortable in a semi circle and announced her oncoming performance.

Lou span her round and pushed her against the stage door, planting her full lips on Chloe's in a not so innocent fashion.

'Lets make you look desirable rather than nervous shall we?' And she proceeded to run her hands down Chloe's back to her full ass, squeezing it while her tongue claimed Chloe's mouth.

Surprised as she was, Chloe couldn't help but respond, kissing the sexy blonde back and pushing her thigh between the taller girls. It was so hot down there Chloe knew she wasn't the only one who was turned on. 'Damn it must have been good weed...' she thought to herself.

All too soon Lou pulled away and the first chords of Hozier's 'Arsonists Lullaby' started to play. It was her song. She loved the haunting electric guitar and she sashayed onto the stage, through the other girls all smiling up at her:

'When I was a child, I heard voices

Some would sing and some would scream'

She could sense Dante's eyes on her and willed herself not to look at him, swaying back and forth across the stage, tipping her head back and pouring a little of the JD into her mouth. It calmed her nerves, warmed her in all the right places making her feel sensual and alive.

Strutting towards the girls lounging on the cushions and chairs behind her she held the bottle of JD out and poured it into their open mouths, hearing the crowd egging her on as she made her way around them all swiftly.

'Something in it had a power

Could barely tear my eyes away'

She bent down away from the audience, away from Dante, and set the bottle down. Flicking her hair and running her hands up her thighs as she straightened she reached up towards the zip at the back of her dress, pulling it down slowly, letting them see the skin of her back.

Gracefully she turned back around and sauntered slowly to the very front of the stage swaying her hips in time to the heady beat. Chloe turned and gestured for Lou to come to her, feeling brazen after the cocktail of weed and whisky and the kiss they'd shared backstage.

Turning away from the audience again she reached her hands above her, arching her back slightly, hoping that Lou would take the hint to pull her dress off her.

'All you have is your fire

And the place you need to reach-,'

Lou played her part perfectly, brushing against Chloe in an alluring manner as she reached to grab the hem of her dress, licking her lips at the audience over Chloe's shoulder and pulling it over her head in one swift movement and throwing it directly at Dante who simply caught it and placed it on the seat beside him as he watched his girlfriend dance erotically with another woman clad in just her bra, silk panties and stockings.

They bent and twirled to the beat of the song, all the while Chloe did her best to avoid looking directly at Dante.

Bending over yet again she walked her hands forward in an almost box split until she was on all fours, tossing her hair back and crawling towards the front of the stage with the bottle of JD in one hand, right where Dante was sitting. He watched her crawl towards him, knowing fine well she'd be doing that wearing nothing but her collar later on. It had turned him on watching the two ladies dance and touch each other and he wondered what they'd got up to back stage.

Meanwhile, Chloe perched on the edge of the stage, legs spread reaching out to pull him towards her, her eyes seeking permission for what she was about to do. His little smile told her everything she needed to know and she proceeded to pour the rest of the JD into her own mouth before kissing him hard, letting him taste the fire on her tongue.

'Don't you ever, tame your demons

Always keep them on a leash'

The crowd cheered and whooped around them, enjoying the naughty gesture a little too much. Chloe let him go with a smirk, lust evident in her eyes and turned to crawl back to the girls behind her, sticking her ass out at him as she went. Oh she would pay for that later.

Standing up Chloe ran her hands over Lou's full breasts catching Dante's eye as she pulled her in to share another erotic kiss with the beautiful blonde girl.

Chloe finished the song to rapturous applause and whoops from the crowd and girls behind her and was instantly brought out of her hazy reverie. She'd almost forgotten there were other people in the room other than her, Dante and Lou.

She turned to walk off stage and was embarrassed to realise she'd have to go back to her seat in her lingerie seeing as Lou had thrown her dress at Dante. Not that she'd look out of place in a room full of half naked women.

Chloe tried to saunter confidently back to her seat but she couldn't meet his eyes and he had her dress between his hands. She sat down, heart hammering wildly in her chest, panting breathlessly, nervous at what he'd say.

'Look at me slut,' he pulled at her hair gently, forcing her to meet his eyes, 'Good girl, you did well.'

'Thank you Sir, I only di...' He cut her words off sharply, kissing her hard.

'I enjoyed you kissing that other girl, shall we take her home with us? She slipped me her number in case we wanted to continue whatever you two apparently started backstage. What happened slut?' Gesturing to the waitress, he got them two more bourbons, knowing Chloe needed to stop shaking before they left the club.

12