Dance of Lust

Story Info
A milder chapter in the demon saga.
1.2k words
4
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks up to him as he is relaxing on the couch, sitting in his lap and wrapping her arms around his shoulder.

He scoots forward so her ass rides the bulge in his lap. Pulling her tighter and down, grinding on her.

She asks him what he would have her do. They do not have an agenda or a plan for this time, just each other.

After a minute of thought and continued grinding, "I think a lap dance is in order; one that ends with you naked on your knees at my feet." He replies.

She slowly rises slightly with a smirk on her face. Her hips sway slowly as she continues her ascent, picking up speed as her hands rest on his shoulders. "Like this?"

He smiles calmly, "yes like that," then swats her ass had and without warning as his expression hardens and his eyes darken, "but not with that look on your face. I prefer fear, for if I'm not satisfied, some slut will end up across my knee."

Her expression turns to one of shock and a bit of fear, crying out at the smack, and turning her gaze away to begin dancing again.

His hands cup her ass and wander under her shirt, lightly caressing her sides as he gently guides her to give him a good view.

She closes her eyes as she hears the music in her head, slowly resting her hands on the hem of her shirt, and lifting it off, standing in her shorts and hot pink bra, still swaying her hips.

His hands reach forward and unbutton her shorts, toying with the zipper before running his hands up her belly, nails slightly grazing her ribcage below her breasts.

She gives a fluttering gasp as she continues to sway, sliding her hands up her body to her breasts. She cups them and squeezes them firmly before sliding her hands to her back , unhooking her bra.

His fingers clutch at her bra, tugging on its fabric. He slides his hands beneath it as it loosens. He searches for her pert nipples, pinching and pulling down on them as he finds them.

She moans as she continues the dance, bending over to slide the shorts off her ass, stepping out of them easily. Her fingers toy with the fabric of her underwear.

His hands drop down again to cup her as, enjoying the firmness. He gives her a few light playful slaps, then reaches between her legs, swaying with her hips, and pulls her panties backwards, causing them to bite into her pussy.

She moans softly as he tugs on them, the thin lime green fabric biting into her fragile flesh. She cries out softly at the pain filled pleasure.

He presses forward on her back as he continues to tug on her panties, guiding her to bend over. He can see her succulent breasts sway beneath her as he pussy is pointed straight at him. He runs his finger slowly into her and swirls it around for a few seconds before pulling it out again to taste her juices.

She moans softly, moving her hands up to squeeze her breasts. She enjoys his teasing, and loves knowing how she turns him on.

His hands move to her hips as he turns her to face him. He reaches up to tug on her nipples, pulling her to his lap. Her wet sex grinds against his bulge. He places her arms on his shoulders and marvels at her body, squirming in his seat back against her as he can feel her heat through his pants.

Her moans increase in volume as she grinds against him, her arms resting on his shoulders as she grinds on him, moaning his name.

He pinches her nipples and leans forward to take on in his mouth, kissing and sucking on it. A hand slides down her belly and his fingers invade her sex. His thumb presses on her clit, rubbing back and forth slowly but firmly.

She moans as she continues to grind down on him. The music in her head swells as she relishes the slow tease.

He moves one of her hands to his lap, speaking for the first time in several minutes. "I think you should take care of this.

Her hand moves to unzip his pants and pull out his member. He springs out free and hard as she begins to work at him with her hand.

He groans softly as he leans back, one hand cupping her ass and squeezing hard. His other hand caresses her neck and the back of her head, pulling her closer.

She moans lustily as she gets closer, kissing him hesitantly, stroking his member quickly and roughly, squeezing sometimes.

He grabs her by her hair and shoves her toward the floor, her head now only inches away from her hand. He groans again at the pleasure from her artful skill, his hand still clenched in her hair.

She moans and moves, kissing the tip of his member as she relishes the feeling of his hand in her hair.

His grip tightens on her hair as he twists and shudders at her kiss. His other hand reaches down and rakes up her back with his nails. He pulls her forward slightly as he mutters to her to play with herself.

She moans with her mouth around his cock, the vibrations driving him ecstatic. She slides down his member to meet her hand, head bobbing up and down on him in time with the hand that continues to stroke him. Her other fingers work at her dripping pussy.

He moans her name breathily as he feels the pleasure he brings him. His claws dig into her shoulder as his hand clenches. His other hand also constricts more, pulling tighter on her hair.

She fingers herself harder as she rubs her thumb across her clit, bobbing her head up and down on him, stroking him all the way. Her tongue swirls around his head, licking him all the while.

He groans, growling that he can't stand it anymore. He roughly pulls her off of him and shoves her to her back. He springs forward and grabs her legs and raises them into the hair as he slams his cock inside her. Her panties slip to the side and rub lightly against him. He moves his entire body as he jackhammers into her with full, long thrusts in rapid succession.

She moans loudly, almost screaming as she cries his out his name. Her fingers grip his shoulders as her nails dig in deeper with each thrust.

His hands move up to her neck, wrapping around it and grabbing on as if for dear life. He continues for a few minutes, barely conscious enough to remember to occasionally slacken his grip.

She gasps as she chokes her, the pain heightening her climax. She is just barely able to scream as her orgasm rocks her body.

AS she clenches around his member, he releases as well. His eyes roll back as he loses all grasp with reality, his body rigid. Spent, he collapses on top of her, pulling her close as they roll side by side. Only minutes later does he exit her, as he slowly shrinks down and slips out of her.

She cuddles up to him, her body shivering as she catches her breath. They both are breathless, but very sated; having both finished the best dance of all.