Dance Often

Story Info
A sensual dance turns into more.
1.2k words
4
31.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were dancing.

I could feel the heat from both of their bodies as we moved to bass in the music. I relished in the softness of her body in contrast to the hardness of his. I close my eyes and let the beat pulse into my hips.

I feel hands on me. My eyes are still closed so I can't tell who is touching where; but I don't really care. I'm sure at least one set belongs to me. I run my hands in a slow rhythm up my body. I slowly touch every curve.

I feel lips on mine. Soft, sensual, and very female. She moves her tongue slowly across mine before biting down softly on my lower lip. I moan against her mouth as she grips my hips and takes her body in a slow roll against mine. Our bodies press together as I reach down to grip her hips in return.

More hands. His hands reach around to cup my breasts as his mouth moves to my neck. He combines tongue and teeth as he moves down my neck to my shoulder; his hands working my breasts the entire time. My nipples harden and I lean against his chest.

Her hips on my hips. My back on his chest. Hands everywhere.

My shirt is being dragged over my head. I need more skin exposed, I feel suffocated in the clothing. They respond perfectly. Her head dips to the space between my breasts and her tongue beats a slow, sensuous pattern along the tops of my lace bra. His fingers move over my nipples as his teeth continue to work my neck. Her mouth moves slowly upward to my throat. They kiss over my shoulder and I'm pinned between them for a moment. I can hear them breathing and feel the moans rise in their chests.

I grab the bottom of her shirt as she grabs his. We pull in unison and I can feel the heat from their skin against mine. I turn to face him and he kisses me hard. His kiss is different. He dominates my mouth with his. His tongue overtaking mine in a hard and fast rhythm that holds a promise for what will come later. He grips my hips and pulls me in close and pushes his hips against mine in the same rhythm. I moan into the kiss and slide my body up and down his.

I feel her hands reach slide around the waistband of my jeans teasingly. I reach back to pull her against me and am surprised to find soft lace instead of rough denim. She's already stripped her pants and is now moving to remove mine. The button pops open and the zipper follows. My pants are slowly pulled down my legs and I step out of them. Lace against lace as she presses against me.

I quickly unbutton his pants and start yanking them down before the zipper is completely open. My hands reach down and brush his hardness. Before I can wrap my hand around him I feel myself fall backwards into the bed. Soft hands, hers, pull my arms over my head as she straddles my chest. I can feel the wet heat between her thighs resting right below my breasts. Her breasts press close to my face as she leans forward to pin my hands into the mattress. I raise my head and lick the lace cup. She moans and rolls her hips into me as I drag the fabric down with my teeth to expose a pink nipple. Her eyes meet mine and she bites her lower lip. I lean up again to nip lightly at the exposed skin and her breath explodes out in a moan.

I realize his hands are rubbing slowly up my thighs but never touching where I need them. I try to buck my hips and communicate exactly what I want. This produces a small smile from her and a husky laugh from him. They know exactly what I want. His hands skim lightly between my legs and at the same time she's kissing me. I'm still pinned against the bed. I realize there's an absence of heat as he moves away. He returns with a length of satin. She pulls me into a sitting position and everything goes black as he wraps the satin around my eyes. Now all I can do is feel.

My hands are pressed down again and light pressure is applied and released. I nod in understanding...I'm not supposed to move them.

Someone is biting my neck and throat. There's more biting along my inner thigh. Light nips that are just painful enough to still be pleasurable. I grip the blanket below my hands and resist the urge to buck wildly. There's a firm mouth on mine as he grabs a fistful of my hair to press me against him. My panties are dragged off quickly. I cry out as a tongue laps at exposed skin.

The kiss stops and is replaced with his hard cock against my lips. I open immediately and lick and suck the length of him. I release my hands from above my head to pull his hips closer to me. I expect to have my hands replaced on the mattress but he doesn't seem to mind. The three of us moan together.

There's a brief moment in limbo as they switch places and exchange a noisy kiss. I feel her legs on either side of my head as wetness presses against my lips. I sigh into her as I run my tongue over her hot skin. I take her firm clit into my mouth and suck lightly as I run my tongue across it. She bucks her hips against my mouth. I alternate between thrusting my tongue inside her and sucking exposed skin. Her hips move wildly, her breathing becomes erratic, and she shudders with release. I feel wetness pour into my mouth.

She rolls to my side and I hear them kiss again. He's kissing me now and licking her juices off of my lips. I feel his hardness press into my thigh and I shift so it rests between my legs. One thrust and he fills me to the hilt. His hips slam into mine in a furious rhythm that immediately pushes me higher. When I feel close to the edge he withdraws suddenly. I'm flipped onto all fours as he quickly enters me from behind.

Wet fingers work my swollen clit. I feel hands cup and pinch my breasts. I'm bucking my hips against him as he continues to thrust into me hard. I cry out with each breath as I get closer to climax. I can feel his rhythm increase as his breathing speeds up too. I reach the peak and shatter with a load moan. My body tightens around him and he presses against me with a groan. I feel him shudder with release.

He slowly slips out of me and I feel her tongue against me as she licks our combines juices. She sighs with satisfaction. I slowly sink to the bed, exhausted. I feel my eyes are being uncovered but I keep them closed anyway. I roll on one side as they lay down with me. As I drift off in a tangle of arms and legs I hear her soft voice whisper, "We should dance more often."