Dance Parties Pakistan

Story Info
It's a real story of young open minded couple in Pakistan.
2.9k words
4.03
43.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, this is Nabeel from Pakistan. I've been fond of reading and enjoying to so many stories that are uploaded here regardless of the real or fake nature. And after such a long association to this site, now I've planned to share my real life experiences with all you people. So cutting short let me introduce myself.

My name is Nabeel and I am a graphics designer by profession and working in an MNC. I'm married to my beautiful wife Afia who is running an NGO for women rights. We have been together from almost 3 years and got married just around 1 year back. We were very happy with our marriage life. Before marriage we had done loads n loads of crazy things like making out in the car parking, kissing and fondling in the public places, she used to suck me off while I drove etc. But after getting married things were going kind a smooth as we plenty of opportunities to make out at home and so the craziness was almost gone from our sex life.

My wife was from a simple family and was not involved in the night life as she had never been to parties or raves before meeting me, and once I started taking her there, she went crazy for them and would insist me always not to waste any opportunity if there is one. Even I make her drink for the very first time on such parties and afterwards she loved to dance and swing to the music and enjoyed at the peak.

Ohh i forgot to mention our body stats. I am 6 feet tall and have a muscular body, i have an average length but strong dick of almost 6 inches long and Afia is 5 feet 6 inches tall, the most beautiful part of her body are her boobs which I like the most are 34 with C cups, her waist is 29 and her hips are 36 inches. We both love to workout hard at the gym to keep ourselves lean and smart.

Now I guess let's get down to the real thing. I had friend named Shehzad who is a renowned model out here, being a celebrity he had so many invitations to different high class parties and considering me a buddy he always asked me to come along him. Even Afia was very much comfortable with him as Shehzad is a gay, they used to do loads of chit chat together and even they danced together often but kept reasonable distance as Shehzad used to teach her how to dance on the floor. Yet considering him a gay I was totally OK with all that. It went on good but one night when they both were dancing to the music Shehzad started getting involved in the dance went real close to Afia and forgot that I am sitting on a couch right next to the floor and watching, and then I saw his hands roaming around on Afia's stomach and then he was pulling her to himself by his arm on her waist that made hug him with full frontal contact. When i saw this, it felt like I should stand and stop him from doing all this but the second thought came that Afia was enjoying it and I knew that there was no harm as i knew that Shehzad was a gay and even if he is touching her but he won't be going any further. On the other hand feeling my wife being touched by a guy was very strange, it was kind of confusing on one side it was anger but on the other hand it was OK as if she's enjoying it. Anyways it went on for some time and then i they both pulled me on the floor and we danced all together.

A few weeks later Shehzad invited us to another party. That night Afia was wearing a front buttoned shirt with jeans and was looking very hot and when we reached there we came to know that almost all the couples were looking very mature. They were really loving and soft and in no time we were so comfortable that we started laughing on each other's jokes while having our drinks. Party was on the rocks and everybody was dancing while we were having our drinks. Again Shehzad came and asked Afia for a dance and they both started it on the music. Drinks were making her effect and we both were getting high. This time again he was showing no hesitation in touching her here and there while dancing but this time I was mentally prepared for it so I showed no signs of reluctance to it. It went on for some time and they became the centre of attraction on the floor as Shehzad was really a good dancer. Most of the couples were complementing them while they danced and as the music tune changed to romantic slow tune Shehzad too synchronized him with the tune became very sensual, more and more touching, even while dancing I saw that Afia's shirt went a little high and a bit her waist was in view and two of her upper buttons were undone due to crazy dancing that were now showing some of her boobs and a very hot cleavage. While dancing to slow tune now Shehzad's hands were on Afia's naked waist and he was rubbing it there off and on.

The lady host Hina saw me looking at this, came down to me and asked me for a dance. She was in her 30s and still was very hot and cute. She had much bigger boobs than my wife's and was wearing the same dress as of Afia's. She started dancing with me and took me away from Afia and i could not see her in the crowd but was in no rush as I knew that Shehzad is there with her. Hina too was very much high and was making me feel her by putting my hands on her waist while dancing and I started feeling hot and as she was showing no hesitation I started hugging her, her big boobs felt so nice at my chest made me more and more horny. I was totally into her but suddenly out of the crowd I saw Afia again but this time she was not with Shehzad but the Host Zeeshan. Zeeshan was in her early 40s and really huge and bulky and I felt an electric shock when I saw that he was also horny and was literally pressing Afia's bare waist. He was behind her and I'm sure the way he was pressing her back he would have been poking his dick into Afia's ass.

During this Afia's eyes were closed and it seems like she had no idea what was happening as she was now just too much high. I saw Zeeshan was moving his hands on her stomach up and down on her bare skin and that made her shirt go up allowing the people around the view of Afia's belly button and almost half of her naked stomach. This time I was getting aroused as Zeeshan's hot wife was in my arms was doing her spells on me. Now Zeeshan had his back towards me and I could not see Afia and right then they turned again but the next thing I saw made me feel Goose bumps deep inside me when i saw Zeeshan's both hands were deep inside Afia's shirt and I was sure he was feeling her boobs. I don't know what came in my mind but right then I also grabbed Hina's boobs and started pressing them real hard while looking at Afia being fondled by Zeeshan.

The atmosphere was getting too hot. This continued for some time and just then I saw that Afia's shirt was all open and Zeeshan's hands were right over Afia's round boobs over her bra pressing them hard while moving. Having no reluctance from Hina I then pushed Hina on the wall and started unbuttoning her shirt and then pulled it out of her arms and threw on the side and made my hands to feel her skin all over and was pressing her boobs in open. And while I was doing this I saw Zeeshan looking at me for the first time and had a wicked smile on his face. Right then he winked at me and pushed his hand under Afia's bra, omg he had his hands on my beautiful wife's naked boobs under her bra. He then signaled me to do the same and I too slide my hands in Hina's bra and wow her boobs were so big and soft that I wasn't able to grab one with my hand. It was the very first time I touched any boobs other than my wife's and that too so big, round and soft. i felt like i was in heaven and for a few minutes got totally lost into Hina that I forgot about Afia being touched by another. After a few minutes of pressing Hina's lovely boobs when I came to senses and looked at Zeeshan, he was doing the same and then he signaled me to bring Hina upstairs on the balcony while he went upstairs wife Afia.

Stairs being on the opposite side of the dance floor, me and Hina had to pass through the couples dancing in full swing while Hina was just in her bra And jeans and it took us a while and when we reached the stairs they were already gone. I pulled Hina and went upstairs and Afia told me to enter the bedroom and just as I entered I saw Zeeshan again hugging my wife.

He had the same wicked smile on his face and then he entered both his hands in Afia's jeans and cupped her ass and started pressing them. This time I was out of my senses and just getting way horny looking at my wife being felt by another man for the first time. I grabbed his wife and hugged her tight and couldn't do anything more than just watch my wife. My wife was full drunk and was in ecstasy for sure.

Zeeshan then backed off a little and took off my wife's shirt and then unhooked her bra as well and immediately started playing with her boobs. All what I could see was my wife's bare back it was suspense and the thrill for me now on the situation and I was dumb froze as well. Zeeshan then lifted Afia and made her lie on the bed and he then started sucking and pressing her boobs while I was looking at them made me unhook hina's bra and wow they were huge but in perfect shape I started enjoying them and took her to the couch placed at the corner of the bedroom.

After sucking and playing with Afia's boobs Zeeshan got up and unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it off along with her panty. Now Afia was completely nude in front of him and us having her eyes closed. Right then Zeeshan took off all his clothes and as he slide down his underwear I saw his hard and huge black dick was surely bigger than mine. He climbed up the bed and sat on my wife's boobs and started to move his dick on my wife's soft lips. To tell you the truth Afia never liked to suck my dick, even though I always forced her to do it for me she never gave me a full blowjob.

Anyways as she opened her mouth Zeeshan entered his dick hat inside her mouth and made her lick it for a while and slowly started to insert more and more while moving in and out. It went for a while and he almost succeeded in entering half of his dick in her mouth. When he saw me looking at him spoke up for the first time looks like your wife loved my dick, see she is enjoying sucking me off" and then he gave me a thumbs up and signalled me to do the same.

I also unbuttoned Hina's jeans and took it off and I saw she wasn't wearing any panty and now was completely nude, she was hell of a sexy lady with huge boobs. I took off my clothes as well in a flash. Hina then stood up and made me sit on couch and sat on the floor and took my dick in her hands and started to kiss it and play with it. Hina said "tonight I will give you the best blowjob of your life while you can watch your cute and sexy wife being manhandled by my husband.

Damn she was good at it, the moment she slide my dick in her mouth I felt like I was in heaven. I felt all the tensions beings released from all my body but my dick. Zeeshan then stood up and adjusted my wife on the bed a bit to give me a good view of her and laid himself over on her kissing her for a while. Then he placed his dick on the pussy lips of Afia and rubbed it there for a while making her go crazy and she started moaning.

Again he looking at me and this time started to push his dick in her slowly and I on the other hand got electric shocks in my whole body looking at my wife having a stranger's dick entering in her. When Zeeshan's dick was half way inside he stopped for a while and then suddenly with a huge force pushed his huge black dick in her making her scream out loud and right then he started fucked her with full speed and force that Afia's boobs also moving with the same speed.

I was having the best hard on of my life while having a great blowjob and looking at my beautiful wife being vigorously fucked by a stranger. After some time Zeeshan then lifted her up in his arms started fucking her in standing position. Man he was strong as I always saw it in the porn movies only. Zeeshan was crazy and furious and giving Afia full long thrusts. Right then Hina took all my dick of 6″ in her mouth and started giving me deep throat blowjob with ease.

Then after fucking Afia in the while standing for a few minutes Zeeshan made her stand in the doggy style and entered in her and now he was literally banging my wife from behind holding on her little waist while her breasts moving along with every push I could hear the sounds of him hitting himself on butts. He almost had a dick of 8″ or may be above moving in and out of Afia's fully stretched pussy. He continued fucking her and cupped her hanging breasts.

It was getting out of my control to hold on more and I said Hina to take my dick out as I was about to shoot me cum instead Hina increased her speed even more and right then I started unloading my cum deep inside her mouth having the best ever orgasm of my life from the best ever blowjob of my life. She drank all my cum and still Hina was in no mood of stopping. Right after a few minutes I heard Zeeshan grunts and with his full stokes he also started to cum still fucking and spraying in my wife's pussy and when he was all done made Afia lie on the bed and laid himself on her still not even bothering to take his dick out of her.

Hina then stood up and started wearing her clothes and gave me mine to dress up. We both dressed up and still Zeeshan and Afia were in the same position while his dick was still inside her and he had his hands under her and was pressing her boobs while relaxing. Hina then took me down to the party hall and we sat on the couch and started having the liquor and enjoy looking at the couples dancing with the loud music. After almost 15 minutes I saw Zeeshan and Afia coming down from stairs and they also joined us with the drinks.

Right then I saw my friend Shehzad coming in the party hall from outside and he came to me and apologized that he had a phone call from his boyfriend who was sad and he had to make him up and it took a bit long, he was so apologetic that he left Afia on the dance floor alone And not even telling me. On that I said that don't be we really enjoyed the party well and then we three told good bye to the hosts and left the place. And Shehzad never came to know what really happened with us there.

Although it sounds strange but this one party really gave a push in our sexual life And me and my wife are again active in our sex daily routine. Thanks to Zeeshan and Hina for the experience that we couldn't had ever. To tell you the truth I am not a story writer and if there are any mistakes then I apologize for that. Yet if there are any comments, remarks or suggestions, you can contact me through my email. If there are any couples from Lahore who want to swing can also contact me. Take care everyone. Bye.