Dance with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was responsible for killing all spiders in the Becket home, and when he was not around, her children or any other person present took on that duty. Gabby was often teased by her relatives regarding an incident that occurred shortly after she and Dan were married. They were staying at Dan's brother Dennis' cottage for a weekend when Gabby had stepped out of the shower only to see a spider on the bathroom counter.

Gabby screamed and refused to step out of the shower, or even grab a towel to cover herself. Dennis was the only one home at the time, and he had to unlock the bathroom door with a pin to answer Gabby's cries. He saw Gabby cowering in the corner of the shower, covering her breasts and pubic hair with her arms, refusing to budge. Dennis disposed of the spider before Gabby finally emerged from the shower.

Later that same night, Gabby and Dan had been making love when Dan noticed a spider descending from the ceiling. Not wanting to interrupt their intimate moment, Dan kept quiet while Gabby, lying on top of him, continued riding him and rubbing her breasts against his chest the way he liked.

Just as Dan was reaching his climax, the spider made its landing directly on Gabby's bare ass. She didn't notice at first, but when the spider began scurrying around on Gabby's naked buttocks, she squealed and tried to scramble off of him. Dan actually had to restrain Gabby so that she didn't pull away before he could finish ejaculating inside her.

As it happened, Gabby's panic-induced flailing actually made Dan's release that much more enjoyable. When Dan was finished, he finally released Gabby so she could brush the spider off of her. Within ten minutes, she was packed up and ready to leave, and the weekend at Dennis' was cut short. They never went back, although Gabby was occasionally subject to pranks such as having plastic spiders planted in her panty drawer.

For this reason, when Gabby found dozens of large, hairy tarantulas crawling up her legs, she had more than a simple panic attack. Her entire body was frozen in sheer terror. Gabby slapped at the spiders, desperately trying to squash them into oblivion. She couldn't tell where they were coming from, but more and more poured through. They crawled up her back, across her belly, between her breasts. She could feel them crawling through her hair, on the soles of her feet, and between her thighs.

Gabby screamed. She screamed louder than she ever had in her life, only to have a spider crawl into her open mouth. She spat the disgusting thing from her mouth and violently thrashed her body against the coffin walls. Left and right she thrashed about, and soon it was enough to topple the coffin from the tabletop and smash onto the floor.

Gabby coughed. She crawled from the glass wreckage, suffering a number of cuts to her palms and knees, and she pulled herself to her feet. Blood dribbled from a long cut on her inner thigh. She scampered across the cold basement floor and desperately brushed the remaining spiders from her body. They seemed to be gone, but somehow, she could still feel them crawling across her skin.

Gabby hurried up the stairs, praying she might be able to make a dash for the front door before Luke returned. As she reached the top step, she could hear footsteps just on the other side of the basement door. Gabby froze. She heard another step. Whoever it was, they were coming closer. She hurried back down the stairs, and cowered behind a large oak coffin resting on the floor.

"Gabby?" she heard Luke say.

Luke slowly descended the basement stairs. Gabby held completely still.

"Gabby?" Luke repeated. He was now dressed in silk black pajamas and slippers. He reached the bottom of the stairs and looked at the shattered glass coffin before him. He smiled. "Come on out Gabby. You can't hide from me."

Luke walked across the basement floor. Gabby could hear the broken glass shards crunching beneath his slippers. The spiders had scattered, but where they had gone Gabby could not see.

"Gabby. Come out now," Luke said, a tone of anger rising in his voice.

He bent down and picked up a glass shard with Gabby's blood on it. Luke licked the blood from the glass and closed his eyes, breathing deeply. Almost lazily, the glass shard dropped from his grasp.

Gabby come out now.

Luke repeated, but not out loud. Gabby could hear his voice inside her head.

Gabrielle Louise Wilson-Becket. Show yourself now.

Gabby started to rise, but stopped herself. Gabby felt a wave of panic wash over her, when she realized, even if it was only for a split second, she felt the need to obey him.

"That's right Gabby," Luke said, out loud. "I can make you do anything I want. I can even have you make love to me. You didn't think you did that of your own free will, did you?"

Gabby had to think to for a moment, unsure of what had possessed her to have sex with Luke. He was handsome, he was charming. Seductive and sexy. But had she made love to him out of her own free will? Gabby couldn't answer that question.

"Come on out Gabby," Luke said. "Show yourself."

Gabby felt her pulse race. She held completely still as Luke paced slowly about the basement.

Gabby come out.

Gabby trembled.

You will not refuse me.

Gabby let out a suppressed cry. She could feel her resolve weakening.

You will not. You are strong, but your strength will not serve you here.

"Get out of my head!" Gabby cried, clutching her temples. Luke stopped. He turned to face the oak coffin.

Now Gabby. Rise.

She found herself unable to refuse. Tears pouring from her eyes, Gabby pulled herself to her feet. She turned to face Luke.

"Come to me," Luke said.

Without an ounce of will left in her body, Gabby walked towards Luke.

"Good," Luke smiled. He reached out with one hand, and brushed some dust that had gathered on her body. He wiped his palm across her hip, and with his fingertip, flicked some dust from her right nipple. Gabby held still, not flinching at his touch. "Now. Turn around."

Gabby did as he commanded. Luke grabbed Gabby's body, and pulled her towards him. She tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck to him.

"This is how it ends for you, Gabby. So long as you die in my arms, you will not enter heaven when your time comes."

Luke wrapped his right arm around Gabby's torso, and with his left hand, he grabbed her left breast. Softly, he ran his lips across her neck. She could feel his cold breath against her skin.

"Please, I have a family," Gabby pleaded. Luke nodded in understanding.

"They will miss you very much," Luke said.

Now, stop breathing.

As soon as Luke issued the order, Gabby felt her diaphragm lock in place. She opened her mouth to scream, to breathe, but the air in her mouth and nose was still.

Gabby tried to struggle, but found her upper body was immobilized. She could still move

her legs, but not in any way that could improve her situation.

Do you feel that? That, my dear, is fear. That crushing feeling throughout your body. When you enter Hell, you will feel it more strongly than you ever felt it in life.

Gabby thrashed her legs, but felt powerless in Luke's grasp. It was as if she were encased in a prison, and her own body was the cell.

Now give me your blood. Give me your life. Give me your soul.

Gabby felt her arms and legs go limp. If not for Luke's iron hard grip, she would surely be on the floor.

You are mine now.

Luke sank his fangs into Gabby's neck. She let out a silent scream, only to find that made her chest hurt as much as her neck. Her neck felt paralyzed with pain, and she felt as if struggling would only make it worse. Gabby held still, and prayed he would release her soon.

Luke withdrew his fangs from her neck, and pressed his lips to her twin wounds. Sensually, he sucked the blood that seeped from her body.

Gabby felt her heart race, so she knew she was still alive. But she could not breathe. She could not move. And now she could feel her consciousness drifting away.

"You do not have much time left Gabby, but I would like you to know, we will meet again, in Hell," Luke said.

"N-n-no," Gabby managed to gasp.

Would you like to know what Hell is like, Gabby? Well, let me tell you. It is exactly like this. In Hell, I will drink your blood. Every day, I will come to you, and I will drink more of your blood. It will feel exactly like this. You will not be able to breathe. You will not be able to move. You will be in agonizing pain. And I will drink your blood. I will drink your blood every day. Day after day, and it will never end. Ever.

Something told Gabby that this was not a threat; Luke was not trying to intimidate her. Somehow, Gabby got the sense that this is exactly what awaited her as soon as the life left her body. She felt dizzy and realized she didn't have the strength to move her limbs even if Luke had granted her permission. She held still while Luke sucked the blood from her throat.

As the color drained from her skin, Luke released his firm hold on her body, and held her only loosely to keep her from falling.

"This really is a beautiful body," Luke said, squeezing her breast with his palm. "Such sweet, soft, skin. Supple thighs. Wonderful breasts. A shame you can't bring this body with you. I'll have to settle for feasting on just your soul in Hell."

Gabby moaned.

"Now I have one more command for you Gabby. I trust you will have no difficulty complying with it," Luke said.

Die.

And with that command, Gabby obeyed.

Gabby Becket's body was discovered by the police the following morning. Dan, concerned that Gabby hadn't come out even after repeatedly knocking on the front door, contacted the police.

The police found her naked, lying face down on the basement floor with her legs spread open. She had numerous cuts on her palms, knees, buttocks and arms, a cut across her thigh, and two holes in the side of her neck. The coroner ruled her cause of death to be blood loss, although the police found this odd since very little blood was found at the scene of the crime. Additionally, trace amounts of semen were found in Gabby's mouth, vagina and anus matching that of Lukas Balko, who was not found.

Gabby's death shocked the neighborhood, and Dan and his children, Dylan and Jaclyn, received an outpouring of sympathy and support from their neighbors. Her funeral was attended by most of the neighborhood residents, and a great number of Gabby's high school friends. She was dressed in a beautiful blue dress for her wake, however, per Dan's request, the undertaker removed Gabby's dress after the funeral as Dan wished for Gabby to be buried in the nude. Gabby was buried in Green Woods cemetery next to her grandmother.

A year passed without any word of the fate of Gabby's killer, and not a shred of evidence to his whereabouts was found. Dan was thoroughly investigated by the police, and if not for Lukas Balko's DNA being found all over Gabby's body, Dan was sure he would have been the prime suspect.

By Halloween the following year, Dan was not feeling particularly excited about the holiday. The children were spending the weekend at their grandparents, so Dan could spend the day alone with his own thoughts.

Gabby's best friend provided Dan with a number of photos of Gabby in her college days. Gabby was in a bikini in a few of them, so Dan decided to spend the evening masturbating to the more revealing pictures before heading off to bed.

Around six in the evening, Dan had arrived home from the store to see trick-or-treaters were beginning their rounds. Dan retreated inside the house and shut off the porch light. Dropping his keys on the kitchen table, he morosely put away his groceries. He still stocked the refrigerator exactly as Gabby liked, even though he realized it didn't matter anymore. As he went to grab a beer, a noise upstairs startled him. Curiously, Dan made his way towards the staircase.

"Hello?" Dan called up the stairway.

The house was silent, as it had been for the past year. Deciding it was just his imagination, Dan popped open his beer and took a sip.

"Well hello, darling."

Dan gagged and almost spat out his beer. At top of the stairs was a lone figure, dressed in a red cloak and a devil mask. Dan felt his heart sink.

"Trick or treat!" the figure said. She threw open her cloak, revealing a nude female body underneath. Dan froze in shock. Slowly, the figure descended the stairs.

Dan took a step back. He took a glance into the living room, and what he saw horrified him. There, in front of the fireplace, was a tear in the fabric of reality. There was only one thing it could have been. The fire, the screams. It was a gateway to Hell. In his living room.

"I've missed you," the figure said, stepping towards him. She did not shut her cloak. Dan could tell this was not a trick; not an imposter. He recognized those breasts. The figure lifted her mask.

"Gabby," Dan gasped.

"Yes, darling," Gabby said, taking his arm, and putting it around her.

"Now," Gabby said. "Let's dance."