Dance with the Devil Ch. 02

Story Info
Let's start with answering a few more questions...
2.4k words
4.53
10.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TanithLow
TanithLow
116 Followers

Blayne wasn't really surprised that Kya Sundown lived in a mansion. The woman came from money. Money she'd inherited after both her parents had died in a car accident when she'd been sixteen.

Yeah, she'd done her homework on Kya. That's what you did when you suspected someone of murder.

She had to hand it to her though, the woman had taste. From the fancy foyer all the way to the plush waiting room that all but screamed class, Blayne had walked behind the butler that had been courteous yet disdainful at the same time.

She didn't give a shit. She'd come here to get a closer glimpse into Kya's life and hopefully piece the missing pieces that would make her case together. At least that's what she kept telling herself.

The truth was that she'd come here without a warrant or notifying her superiors. It was a risk that might compromise her case but she hadn't been able to shake off her frustration. Of course where Kya was concerned "frustration" was a word that often came to mind; Blayne just couldn't figure her out. All the evidence pointed to someone who was guilty of not one but many murders. The woman Blayne saw when she read the files on Kya's life was all but an angel. A philanthropist who wasn't content to just organize galas and stuff herself with caviar and champagne in the name of the poor who suffered in the world like most of Caldwell's elite. Kya spent most of her time rebuilding houses right beside victims of natural disasters all over the world.

But then psychopaths were ever deceiving, weren't they? Blayne reflected as she looked up at the saber that must have been older than dirt and had probably cost a fortune. It sat atop a mantle in a glass case.

"Miss Sundown is busy downstairs but she invites you to join you her. If you wish to do so, of course." The butler snapped her out of her thoughts; there was a gleam in the butler's beady dark eyes as he spoke.

"I'll join her." She'd drove an hour under the heavy rain to speak with the woman and a few stairs weren't going to dissuade her.

Blayne quietly followed the old man down a hall with priceless paintings hung on the wall, through a five star kitchen and all the way down spiraling steps that seemed never ending.

It was darker than the upper level. There was a strange archaic feel to the place. The limestone walls were lined with bronze chandeliers that held thick candles.

Blayne heard muffled sounds that nevertheless echoed. It sounded like a woman was talking but there was no reply. At least that's what it seemed like at first but then they finally reached the basement and... all Blayne could do was stare.

Rows upon rows of whips, crops, canes, restraints and a whole lot of other things Blayne couldn't identify lined the walls. There was a mahogany cross in the shape of an X against the far wall. What looked to be a gynecologist's table sat a few feet from it. And on the opposite side was the reason she'd come here in the first place.

Kya sat atop a man, straddling his face. Blayne couldn't get a clear look at his face since it was hidden by Kya's thighs. She was naked, the soft orange glow of the candlelight reflecting off of her olive skin. Her breasts that were as buxom as they were gravity-defying bounced as she rode the man. Her flat stomach was muscular but not masculine. Her mass of raven black hair fell freely down her shoulders. A small, daring smile was playing over the woman's lips. As if she was daring Blayne to freak out.

But she was damned if she'd give Kya the satisfaction. "Miss Sundown." She said by way of greeting. "I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Kya smiled, her hands reaching up to tweak her erect nipples. "No at all, Detective Smith. Allow me to introduce my slave. Mark say hi to the good Detective." She raised her herself up and the man came out sputtering but she grabbed his hair and yanked it roughly.

Ice blue eyes met Blayne but that wasn't the object of her attention. What drew her eyes was the coat of wetness that covered his entire face. It gleamed in the candlelight making Blayne wonder what it would taste like.

Wait what? Where had that come from?

The Detective shook herself mentally as a loud slap sounded. Kya had just slapped her "slave". "I said say hello."

"Hello." The soft whisper came from the man that could have easily overpowered Kya but just lay there, submissive.

"He's shy." Kya smiled and hopped off of the cot they'd been on. And she was even more beautiful as she stood. Her body was toned to perfection, her mound completely shaven. "On your knees." She issued the order without taking her calculating, hazel eyes off of Blayne.

The man scrambled, practically falling off the cot to comply.

He kneeled, his head bowed in front of Kya. From her perspective, Blayne could see the ripped backside that made her mouth water almost as much as Kya's body did. "Tell me. Detective, would you rather I fuck his ass or that I tie him up and whip him until he begs for mercy?"

It was right at the tip of her tongue to say "fuck his ass" but she chalked that up to the fact that this whole place, Mark and even Kya herself put her out of balance. "I'm here to ask you a few questions."

Perfectly plucked, dark eyebrows arched. "I was under the impression that you kept me in holding for over two hours to ask me questions."

"Other questions came to mind after you'd left." Blayne replied evenly.

"Well then you must have a warrant." Kya said in a tone that implied that she knew full-well Blayne didn't have one.

The Detective's jaws clenched but she didn't say anything.

Kya threw her head back and laughed. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Detective. I could file harassment charges against you."

Blayne folded her arms, absolutely refusing to look at the woman's stunning body. "Are you going to?"

Kya twirled her fingers through Mark's hair. "I'll tell you what. I'll answer any question you ask to best of my ability and with complete honesty if... you answer my questions."

There was a catch, Blayne was sure but it was an opportunity she couldn't pass on. After five years of relentlessly going at this case this was the first time she'd gotten up close and personal with the woman. So she nodded.

"Excellent. Reynolds bring the Detective a chair, will you?"

"Very well, Madam." The butler Blayne had even forgotten was there spoke.

He came back promptly with a wooden chair that looked too heavy for him to carry and set it behind her. She nodded a thank you and sat down. "So how do we do this?" she asked, crossing her legs because her cunt had been throbbing ever since she'd come into the dungeon.

"Well I ask you a question and you answer truthfully -and trust me I'll know if you're lying- you get to ask me a question that I in turn will answer truthfully and so on and so forth. I asked you a question you have yet to answer."

"Fuck him in the ass." Blayne answered without preamble. She wasn't in the least bit prude and if it meant getting answers she desperately wanted then so be it.

Kya hid her surprise behind a smirk but Blayne had noticed. "You heard the Detective, Mark. Go get the strap-on."

With a whispered "Yes, Mistress." he crawled towards the antique drawer that sat beside the couch.

"My turn. How were you involved with Everett Kramer?" He'd been the last victim on a long list. It was on his body that they'd found Kya's hair.

She took the strap-on with a dildo easily three inches wide -making Blayne wonder how often the woman pummeled her slave's backside- from Mark as he presented it her. She strapped it on with the ease of someone who had the habit. "Everett and I have the same tastes when it comes to sex. We play sometimes. He had me tied up and was whipping my tits the night before he died." It was said simply as if they were talking about the weather. "Would you rather I put lube on this cock or just fuck him dry?" she asked stroking the shaft.

Mark gave a small whimper.

"Neither. I'd rather you make him suck it and then put it in his ass."

Kya grinned. "I knew I liked you for a reason." She tangled her hand in Mark's hair and brought him closer to her, shoving the dildo in his mouth and making him choke.

The sight of the two sent sparks of desire shooting up Blayne's spine. But she did her best to ignore it even as Kya fucked his mouth with her strap-on. However, Kya wasn't done. She gestured from him to turn and Blayne finally got a clear view of his face and oh, my he was beautiful. And not in the Abercrombie & Fitch way that grated on her nerves. No, Mark's beauty was rugged and... virile. "Ass in the air." His Mistress barked out and he complied with out hesitation.

Without prelude, Kya slid the enormous cock into his ass and he let out a sound that was caught halfway between a cry of pain and a moan of pleasure. She didn't move, she just stayed with the strap on firmly embedded in her slave's ass, waiting for Blayne's next question.

"Do you know a man by the name of Frederick Smith?" This was it, this was the question that had been driving her for the past five years.

Kya frowned and it was with absolute honesty when she said, "No. Should I?"

Blayne shook her head, refusing to let the disappointment show because if Kya didn't know that name then there was no lead on her father's murder. But that didn't mean she wasn't guilty of the other murders.

"Is your pussy wet right now?"

Blayne didn't answer right away. Mainly because if she admitted the fact that her pussy was indeed soaking wet, it would be akin to admitting that the blasé, unaffected calm she projected was a hoax. But then her eyes landed on Mark, whose body was trembling with barely controlled restraint and she found herself wondering what it would feel like to be in his place. To loosen the grip on the iron control she had on every aspect of her life... to be free, in a sense. Which is why she answered, "Yes, my clit is throbbing."

And Kya didn't disappoint. "Take your pants off."

Blayne wasn't accustomed to taking orders from anyone but her boss and even then she complied grudgingly. But now... she stood up and undid her belt buckle. She made sure to take her time, putting on a show as Kya and Mark's gazes followed her movements with desire in their eyes.

She kicked off her boots and slid her pants down, stepping out of them and found herself waiting for Kya's orders.

"The panties too. Sit on the chair and spread your legs. I want to see that cunt."

Blayne did as she was told. Heat crept up her cheeks as looked at Kya who was all but devouring her with those glinting hazel eyes.

Kya's hips jerked forward and a groan came from Mark. Another jerk. And another. And then she was fucking him, her eyes never leaving Blayne's pussy as if she was imagining her in Mark's stead.

Blayne felt her juices flowing, her cunt clenching with the need to have something fill her. Way past any semblance of shame, she reached down to play with her throbbing bundle of nerves.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" Kya demanded, the words coming out in huffs as she continued to stretch her slave's asshole. "Answer me!" she growled when Blayne stayed quiet.

"N-no." Blayne's voice shook with want.

"Tell her what happens when you touch yourself without my permission." Kya hissed in the slave's ear, her hands in his hair making his back arch.

"Mistress ties me up and," he groaned as Kya slid the dildo out and slammed it back in. " flogs my cock!" his yell echoed around them.

The image of that was enough to make Blayne cum.

"Is that what you want, Blaynie? Do you want me to flog your pretty little pussy?" Kya taunted. A thin sheen of sweat now coated her skin making her beauty appear damn near ethereal.

Blayne had always liked a little pain during sex but she'd never asked for more than her partner gave. She never pushed her limits but she'd always wanted to and now she could. She nodded slowly.

Delighted surprise brightened Kya's features. Just as suddenly as she had entered him, she pulled out of Mark and stood. He gave a small whimper but otherwise stayed quiet, bowing his head despite the fact that his cock was so hard that the veins were straining against the foreskin.

Kya's fingers lovingly petted his hair and he raised his head up, looking at her with utter adoration. "Thank you, Mistress." He whispered.

"Do you see how obedient he is?" she asked walking towards Blayne, her movements lithe and graceful, her eyes sharp like a predator who'd cornered its' prey. Kya bent down and she was close enough that Blayne could make out the twinkling amber striations in her eyes. She smelled of sex, making Blayne breathe in deeper to take in more of the scent that was intoxicating. "Would you do as I say? Even if it meant not cumming?" Kya's slender finger traced a line around Blayne's areola -her already erect nipples begging for attention- down her side to her navel and then her mound... and stopped.

Blayne fought the urge to bring her hips up so that Kya would touch her where she was aching to be touched because she knew that if she did, it would all be over. She craved to submit just like Kya craved to dominate.

So the strong willed detective followed her heart instead of her brain and gave in. "Yes." She whispered.

Kya slapped Blayne's throbbing pussy and Blayne's back arched as the sting of the slap radiated through her. "Yes, who?"

Blayne met Kya's eyes and as if by instinct, lowered them in submission. "Yes, Mistress."

TanithLow
TanithLow
116 Followers