Dance with the Devil Ch. 03

Story Info
Darien & Marcellus take a sensual plane ride.
2.2k words
4.56
60.4k
29

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcellus opened the car door for Darien and watched as she swung those sexy honey colored legs into the car. How was he going to make it through this day without tasting her again? He had never been with a black woman before, but something about Darien turned him on. His father used to tell him not to get involved with black women. Marcellus now believed his father may have had a love affair with a black woman and she broke his heart, because the man was bitter towards black women in his old age. He had been thinking of the old man all week since that first kiss with Darien in her room. The same question came back to replay itself in his mind -- what is it about Darien that makes him forget everything?

Darien crossed her legs and the skirt she was wearing rode up about two inches. This only exposed more of the legs Marcellus had been sneaking glances at since they got into the car. "So, where do you want to go?"

"I'm just a prisoner; we do as we are told." Darien's reply took him by surprise. He understood the reason for her words, but didn't like them at all.

"Darien, if this is going to work, we have to make it fun." Marcellus had stopped at the red light and was now looking at her. She turned towards him and saw the lust in his eyes. He caressed her cheek and gave one of the most devastatingly handsome smiles before saying, "and we both know how fun it can be, right."

The timber in his voice made her panties wet. She could only remember the feel of his tongue as it stroked her to a climax she had long been deprived from having. She uncrossed her legs and then re-crossed them in an effort to keep the sensations at bay. The look in his eyes told her to not fight it and to let go, but Darien knew after the sex play in her kitchen that she would want more and more of Marcellus Christos.

Darien looked over at him. You could see the Sicilian features in every fiber of his body. He was tall and tan and sexier than any man had a right to be, but Darien remembered the one thing that got her into this mess. Marcellus Christos was a dangerous man. He wouldn't think twice about killing her or anyone else and that thought had her nervous. How could Devin have gotten her mixed up in this mess?

"We have arrived." The sound of his voice brought her back to the real world. She looked around and noticed they were behind the art museum parked next to the pond. The expression on her face asked the question. "I like this place. It calms me."

Darien nodded. She didn't want to let him know this was her favorite place and that she often came here to study under the big weeping willow or to just take pictures. Photography had become a hobby of hers, lately.

Marcellus took her by the hand and began to walk the length of the man made lake. He never let her hand go. They looked more like a couple than two people who were settling a debt. They had walked down the lake about thirty minutes just talking about different things. He learned that she liked to read, and that she had not had a boyfriend in quite some time. He shared with her that while he believed in marriage he would never get married. This took Darien by surprise. Most of the street people she knew from her old neighborhood never even mentioned the word marriage. But, Marcellus wasn't from her old neighborhood and he wasn't your typical street hustler.

When Marcellus slowly pulled her closer to kiss her, it was like second nature to give in. She wanted his kiss him. She wanted to feel those soft sexy lips against hers. She remembered how they made her moan for him earlier in her kitchen. Her thoughts began to wonder about how it would be to have sex with him and to ride the seductive wave of passion for hours on end. Darien had to catch herself. What was she doing fantasizing about being with him? A drug dealing murderer, who was only interested in her because her brother owed him money. She backed away from him.

Marcellus read her face correctly, "don't go there, Darien."

"How can I not go there? Its obvious we are attracted to one another, but to know we are only here because of debt that is owed to you, I can't do this." She began to walk away from him. Marcellus was hot on her heels.

"Darien, you can't blame me for what happened," Marcellus said as he grabbed her arm and snatched her back around to face him. "I didn't put you in this position. I only took advantage of it."

"That makes me feel so much better. I guess you were bored with women that fall at your feet all the time so you decided to force me to go on a date with you."

"Darien, you are so far from the truth it's sickening." Marcellus had let go of her arm and was now standing in front of her. "Think about it?"

Darien had been thinking about it all week. She had wondered what the hell it was about her that made Marcellus come up with this outrageous deal. She had seen Marcellus out at clubs. He was always with some beautiful girl that just couldn't seem to get enough of him. Darien had run into him, literally, coming out of the ladies room of the Pleasure Principle. He was busy fixing his clothes and she was trying to enter to check her make-up. Once inside she had noticed the flavor of the week brushing her hair and touching up her make-up. It was obvious what she and Marcellus had been doing.

"What do you want from me? I am not your usual flavor if you know what I mean and we have nothing in common." Darien was trying to spell it out for him in terms she knew he would understand.

"I don't have a particular flavor, unless you consider sexy a flavor." That cocky smile of his was kryptonite for her. He reached for her hand. "I know what you think you know about me. But this life for me is almost over. I have enough private ventures to keep my money working for me for the next 10 generations. I just want to get to know you, and sex you so good; you don't remember anyone but me."

"I'm not sleeping with you, Marcellus."

"That's what you say now. We'll talk about it later." He took her by the hand and walked her back to the car. They rode in silence to their next destination.

Marcellus escorted Darien to a private hanger at the airport. She hesitated once she was out of the car. "Where are we going?"

"Dinner," was his one word response.

"On a plane?" He had expected her question and had sensed her fear.

"No, Miami. I like this restaurant called Rendezvous and I want to take you there."

"Can't we go somewhere local?"

"Darien, I just need you to trust me. Think about our day so far. If I were going to do anything to you it would have been done already. I just want to take you somewhere nice, and I know there are nice restaurants here, but I want your undivided attention." He saw the uncertainty in her eyes. "You can call Devin and tell him where you will be." He handed her his cell phone. He knew she was going once she walked away to make her phone call and then handed the phone back to him.

The first half an hour of the flight was spent in unsure silence. Marcellus was busy asking himself why he had done this, and Darien was skeptical of what was to come. There was low sensual music playing somewhere in the distance. Marcellus noticed Darien sway to the music so he asked her to dance.

"We can't dance now in mid air."

"Sweetheart, it's my plane, we can do whatever we want to do."

The smile he gave her was mesmerizing. She walked into his arms and it felt right. Marcellus moved his hands up and down her soft curves. He was sure Darien felt his erection, so he didn't attempt to hide it. He massaged her hips and caressed her backside and they swayed to the music. He leaned closer to smell the exotic scent of her perfume and to glide his tongue along the side of her neck. He kissed her earlobe and planted small kisses alongside her jaw bone. When his lips finally met hers she felt his heat. It was the same heat she had seen in his eyes the first night they met. It was that same angry heat that was in his eyes earlier when he had completed a business call by slamming his cell phone shut. It was the same heat that made her remember rumors she had heard about how he released his anger.

If she remembered correctly he liked to have sex to release his anger and frustrations. Well, she thought he doesn't have a reason to be angry now. They were dancing and it was making her want him. She felt his erection pressed against her middle. She felt the soft kisses he planted on her lips and cheeks and down her neck. She felt her breast pushed up against his hard chest and her nipples puckered.

Marcellus could smell her want. He knew she was ready. He smiled to himself. He could have her right now on this plane if he wanted to; and he did indeed want her. How could this girl, yes girl, do this to him? At ten years younger than himself Marcellus considered her a girl. He still didn't know what it was about her that drove him crazy. He was to a point of distraction this whole week just thinking of what he had planned for her. After tasting her this morning in her kitchen he just had to have her. He slid his hand to the hem of her shirt and then his hands moved underneath it and up towards her breasts. Her tips were hard pebbles that were begging for him to suck them. Darien was so hot. The pathway between her brain and her nipples was blocked and all she could do was feel. Marcellus removed her shirt and unhooked the front clasp of her bra. His mouth immediately sought out one nipple.

"Mmmmm," was the soft response from her lips. She placed her hands on his head to keep him still.

Marcellus went about massaging her other breast with one hand while he removed her panties from underneath her skirt and placed them in his jacket pocket with the other. His fingers began to play in her wetness and the feel of her electrifying heat against his fingers made her knees weak. Marcellus sensing her getting close placed her on the soft rug. He removed the rest of her clothing and grabbed the throw that was on the leather couch and covered them. He looked down at her glowing skin. His lips ached to kiss and taste every inch of her. Marcellus noticed the purple polish on her toes when he removed her sandals. He smiled into her eyes and kissed his way up to the sweetest place on earth.

Marcellus kissed her thighs and the closer he came to kissing her core the more she fell apart in his arms. He locked her legs over his shoulders and gave her the most intimate kiss. "Yes," was her breathless response. Marcellus made a pass along her lips again with his tongue. This move made Darien raise her hips to meet his lips.

"That's right, give it to daddy," he said as he continued to lick and kiss her delicious pussy. "By the time we land you are going to be mine." With that said and Darien so close to release Marcellus entered her with one long thrust. Once he was buried deep inside her he just savored the feel of her tightness. He rose up on his arms and looked into her eyes. Her curls were spread out so seductively around her he just wanted to touch them. She looked like a woman that was made to love a man in this way. With the blanket covering their lower halves, Marcellus began to thrust into her. Long sure strokes that were meant to break down barriers. He wanted this girl. He needed Darien. Wanted her to feel how long he had waited for her. Just the thought of how long he had waited to have her made him want to ride her long and hard. Marcellus lifted her ass and grabbed it in his hands and he continued to pump strong and hard into her. Darien was so close to the climax she deserved, and then Marcellus withdrew all but the tip of his hard dick from her. He watched as Darien's eyes met his. Her eyes pleaded with him for release, but he would not oblige. He withdrew completely and allowed his cum to leak onto her legs and stomach. When he was done he got up and walked to the private bath, leaving her on the floor shielding herself with the small blanket.