Dancemaster

Story Info
A flamenco student learns a new discipline from you.
3.6k words
4.56
24.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You’ve only asked me to your house to dance, only to instruct me in a few new flamenco steps. That’s all. But I put on my sheer black lace bra and garter set anyway, embroidered with tiny red roses. I feel my breasts cupped into the lace, nipples pink and almost peaking over the top, the raw silk of the thigh-high stockings like a cool silken tongue on my legs. My tiny lacy thong is already moist with my juices as I think of you - your hands caressing the air around my body as we dance, so close I can feel their heat.

My hand shakes as I knock on your door. Is it my imagination or do your eyes light up when you see me in my red dress? I’ve picked it out especially to please you. The skirt is slit to show my legs and the rest hugs the tops of my hips, my waist and breasts. You say nothing, but your glance is slow and lingering. I hope you notice the daring flash of my cleavage in the low neckline, my perfume (your favorite) wafting up to tempt you. I’ve been aching for you ever since I saw you in flamenco class. I had tried to hide how you affected me and made every effort to stubbornly school my mind on the steps, but your unexpected invitation was too much to resist. Tonight I don’t care. I want to be completely yours, drinking you in, trusting you as you lead the dance.

You gesture me in and lock the door behind us. I feel like I have just entered a comfortable lair. Your house is darker than I expected with oak wood paneling and wrought iron decorating the doors, but the entire “dance floor” of your living room is wreathed in candlelight. I notice the enormous, thick Turkish rug on the floor. My pussy aches watching you move and it’s everything I can do not to pull you down on the rug and straddle you right there!

You’ve set out wine for the two of us and suggest we start with a drink. As we talk, I find myself surprised at how relaxed I feel with you. Something about you instantly puts me at ease, yet as we laugh together I sense something dark and animal just beneath this civilized surface we share. I cannot tear my eyes from you and realize that I’ve become so caught up in watching your mouth as you speak that I’ve allowed the silence to go on for almost a minute. I’m certain you can see the naked hunger in my eyes, but your own gaze is unreadable.

I shiver in anticipation as you move away for a moment to start the music, and then turn back to me, holding out your hand. The look on your face is so intense that for a moment I cannot even move. Never in my wildest dreams did I truly imagine that my longing for you would be returned. A slow tangos rhythm starts. You go over to a table and pick up a fan and a shawl. The silk fringes of the shawl brush my thighs as you drape it over my shoulders and hand me the fan. Without speaking, we begin to dance. This is not the more rapid footwork we’ve practiced in the past, but slow and muscular. The muscles of your body curve toward mine like a predatory shadow as I trace the air around us with the shawl and fan. We circle without touching, eyes locked, caught up in the passion of the music.

I raise my hands high over my head, spreading the shawl like a veil between us. Your fingers brush me as you lift the shawl from my fingers and whip it through the air, stepping behind me. A strong arm slips around my waist while the other runs over my hair and shoulders. I prepare to step forward for the next floor pattern and gasp in surprise as your grip hardens. Before I can move, you quickly draw the shawl around my wrists and secure them together. I’m pressed tightly against you, rocked between fear and desire. Your house is in the middle of nowhere. There is no one to hear me scream.

Your voice rasps in my ear, “Do you want this?” Your breathing is ragged. My arousal is so intense it is actually painful. Your whisper continues, low and commanding, “I have never wanted anyone so much - but I insist on having you by my rules. Say the word and I will release you - but say it now. Otherwise, I will consider you mine for the evening. Choose. Now.”

I writhe in my bonds and find them immovable. The choice must be my own. You moan my name ever so softly and I am completely undone.

“Yes.”

The word hangs in the air for a split second, and then you spring into action. I feel your grip tighten around me as you lead me over to the doorway to the room. An intricate wrought-iron molding has been worked around the frame. I had noticed it when I entered, but had thought little of it at the time. I now observe that the molding is exceptionally sturdy and bolted to the wall. You loop the loose ends of the shawl through a section of the molding above my head and tie them tightly.

“What are you going to do?” My voice is breathless with anticipation and a tinge of fear. I have never put myself completely in another person’s power before. I am sure you can see my heart thumping through my dress.

“Shhh” you whisper, covering my mouth with your lips. Your kiss is deep and slow. I feel your tongue probe deeply into my mouth and I groan with pleasure. The music continues in a slow sensual rhythm as your hands lift my skirt and feel the lacy fastenings of my garters. Your fingers slide up my thighs, gently penetrating my now incredibly moist and ready pussy. I watch you pull them from me and lick them, sucking my juices, then you reach back to tease me until am whimpering in the pain of my arousal. “Please….” I gasp, begging you to take me.

Instead you walk away. I groan in agonized frustration and stamp my heels on the floor. You walk over to a table in the corner that I hadn’t noticed before and lift up several items. I stamp my foot again and tug fruitlessly against the shawl. Your footfalls are measured as you move back to where I am tied to your grillwork, carrying several lengths of rope along with some other things I can’t quite make out.

I know immediately that I am in trouble. “You will learn patience tonight. You will learn that pleasure is a privilege – one you can earn by pleasing me. You will learn that disobedience or argument of any kind will be swiftly punished. Tonight, you are mine on my terms, and will do as I say. If you are obedient to my wishes, I promise you will not regret it. If not, I will discipline you. Are we clear?”

I nod slowly, my eyes huge. I shrink back toward the wall. Your eyes rake over my body as I stand before you trembling with my need. I feel the whole length of you against me as you reach up with your free hand and undo the knots holding me to the molding. You turn me around and push me face down on the carpet, my legs spread wide. The weight of one strong knee pressed over my back is enough to prevent me rolling over or getting up while your fingers work through the knots binding my wrists.

My hands free, you pull me to my feet, never releasing your firm grip on my shoulders. Then with one swift motion, you unzip my dress and slide it from my body. I hear you catch your breath as you see me in my sheer lacy bra and panties. My nipples are straining to escape the top of my bra and I’m certain that my juice could drip down my silk stocking at any second. I can sense the self-control it takes you not to rip off what clothes I have left on my body.

For a moment, you simply look at me, drinking me in. You yank me against you and wrench my wrists behind my back, my breasts teasing your chest. Some kind of cord – soft, but strong pulls tightly over my wrists and then my elbows. I relish the raw tension of the cord in contrast to your gentle fingers. The excess cord you pull under my breasts and around me again, firmly holding my arms in place. Once again, you move me toward the doorway and secure me to the iron working with another length of rope. You loop a rope around each thigh and tie those to the iron so that my legs are held slightly apart. I sense a drop of juice escape from my pussy and am sure I’m making a puddle of my desire on your floor. Mischief glows in your eyes and I wonder what’s next!

“Seeing is a privilege”.

I gasp a protest as you pull a blindfold over my eyes. “No, please! Let me see you!”

“I must remind you what I said about arguments. Speaking is also a privilege.”

Before I can cry out, you pull a cloth over my mouth and tie it tightly. My bonds allow me very little movement, but I strain against the ropes. I cannot see and can get only the softest of moans through the gag. Yet I am aware of you watching me, watching my breasts bounce as I struggle, of my lithe body wriggling helplessly. I hear you chuckle at my distress and then you move so close to me that I can feel your breath even though you have yet to touch me. Your hands slip inside my bra and free the rosy nipples that have been straining to escape the top. The moist warmth of your tongue races over my nipple as I moan in delight at my torture. My need has grown so desperate that I might cum if you even so much as touch my cunt. Your mouth devours the breasts you have teased to tenderness as your fingers explore the outer lips of my pussy. I make small sounds of mingled pleasure and pain, arching my hips toward your hands. You groan happily when you see how ready I am and move your lips over the cloth covering my mouth.

You step away for a moment; I hear the chink of metal, cloth falling to the floor and then feel the delicious shock of your naked body locked against mine. Something cold, sharp and metallic presses along my hip. For one second, I know real fear, but you hush me with the soft touch of your hand along my neck and a whispered “Trust me.” With a flick of your wrist you cut through the thin straps of my thong. I feel it fall between my legs to the floor, completely creamed with my juices.

Without warning, you thrust inside me and I cry out against the gag. Your hard cock explores every inch of my aching cunt as you take your time in your enjoyment of me. God you feel so good. My pussy has been begging for relief. The length of your cock fills me slowly and thrusts into me again and again. I am almost ready to cum when you withdraw. I cannot help myself. I attempt to curse in frustration and strain toward you as much as I can.

“Is this an argument?” you laugh, tweaking my nipple. “Remember what I told you about arguments?” I impudently shake my head, presenting a very insolent picture even in my helplessness.

“Then I will have to remind you.”

You release the ropes around my thighs and guide me across the room. Next thing I know you’ve shoved me forward over the arm of a chair, leaving my ass cheeks to your viewing pleasure. I pull back, but your grip is too strong to resist. My hands are still bound tightly behind my back so I submit and prepare to receive what’s coming. I can only imagine how I must look to you, bound and helpless, a tempting picture in my high heels and sheer stockings with my naked ass and pussy ready for your every whim.

I hear you pick up something from the floor and walk back to me. The music that has been playing throughout our encounter has moved into a faster rhythm. I feel your fingers caress my neck and then twist tightly into my hair, holding me immobile. Something smacks across my ass cheeks. I realize that you have chosen to “punish” me with the wooden fan I’d been dancing with before. The smacks become harder and more rhythmic, beating in time to the sharp cracks of the palmas in the music. I’m certain by now that my ass is cherry red, ripe and ready for you. I meekly endure the sting for a little and then wriggle under your grip, moaning in muffled protest.

“Will there be any more arguments?”

I meekly shake my head.

“And you will be very good from now on?”

I nod.

“Then I suppose you can have your reward.”

Your thrust your cock full into me from behind, instantly finding my G-spot and I squeal against the gag in surprise. My breasts smack against each other in my bra as you fuck me soundly from behind. I love the feeling of your hard cock filling my softness, of my ass cheeks slapping up against your balls as you take me.

The suddenly you stop. Strong hands lift me up and then push me slowly to my knees on the Turkish carpet. My juices have completely soaked the tops of my stockings and I don’t know how much more of this torture I can endure. If I weren’t bound, I’m certain I would have resorted to desperate measures by now!

“You have endured your first punishment so well I think we can remove your gag so that you can further please me. No screaming?”

I know already that I can make no guarantees about being able to keep the noise down in the heat of passion, but nod anyway. Your hands slip behind my head, running through my hair as you work at the knots on the gag. The cloth falls away from my face and you touch my lips tenderly and take them in a long, full kiss.

“I may soon be able to remove this”, you breathe as your lips lightly touch the cloth of the blindfold over my eyes, “but you’ll have to earn it.”

You check the ropes on my hands to make sure they are still tight and then stand up in front of me. You lift my chin and then fill my hungry lips with your dripping cock. My own juices have covered you and I start eagerly start to lick them off. My tongue runs over every inch of you and I take you as deeply into my throat as I can. Your cock swells as I suck, filling my mouth until I can’t take even another inch. I decide that I want you to cum. I want to swallow every delicious drop. I move my mouth over you, urged by the same rhythms that inspired you to spank me with the fan. My tongue runs clear back to your balls as I suck you, lapping up every inch of you. I’ve never heard moans like that before! Your cum explodes into my mouth and I drink you down, relishing the sense of power I feel in making you climax, even though tonight I have been the one at your command.

As your breathing slows, you fall to your knees in front of me and reach behind my head to loose the knots in my blindfold. As it slips away, I am taken aback by the tenderness I see in your expression. Your hands slip to the knots on my wrists, hesitate, and then begin to undo them. I’m eager to touch you and only too happy at the prospect of exploring every inch of your muscular body.

My eagerness is frustrated yet again, when instead of freeing me completely, you hold me tightly to you and guide me to the bedroom. An enormous bed with a carved, wooden headboard and footboard on the frame dominates the room. You push me down on the bed, pinning me with one strong hand while the other moves behind me to rip off my bra. My efforts to roll myself on top of you to take my own pleasure are easily defeated.

“Oh no, beauty, you still belong to the beast tonight,” you laugh.

Once I am naked except for my silk stockings and garter belt, you spread my wrists above my head and lash them far apart. You’ve brought more rope and you secure my ankles to the foot board, leaving me naked, limbs spread, and completely vulnerable to your view.

Then you leave.

What?! How can you walk away and leave me like this? I get no answer to my call. Sighing in resignation, I wait, hoping that you will not forget me! I am relieved when a few minutes later you slip into the room holding a glass of wine. You take slow sips from the glass as you stand above me, looking down. Your eyes practically glow as you look at me and I cannot resist a shy smile.

“You are so incredibly beautiful,” you murmur, moving closer. You bend down and splash the wine over my breasts. The red wine beads on the tips of my very erect nipples as the rest slowly rolls down my stomach toward my pussy. Your head bends toward me and you begin to feast on my wine-soaked nipple, teasing me every so lightly with your teeth.

You follow the path of the wine down my stomach and trembling thighs, getting closer and closer to my cunt. Another splash of wine and my cunt is dripping with more than my juices.

“An exceptional vintage,” you murmur as your tongue laps at the wine on my pussy. At first you’re only teasing me, barely touching my wine-soaked clit with intimate little flicks of your tongue. Then without warning, you take my entire pussy into your mouth. The shock of your warm, sensual mouth on my cunt is more than I can stand. I cannot help but arch my hips toward you and scream, begging you to suck my clit until I come. You only laugh and continue to tease me, easily shoving your finger into my cunt while you continue to suck me. I can hardly stand the pleasure as your fingers move in and out of me, your hungry mouth devouring every inch of my throbbing pussy.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOD………I cannot stop myself from crying out, no matter what promises I may have made not to scream. My orgasm is so gripping that I lose all control, shrieking and twisting in my bonds. I am lost in pleasure and cannot even feel the cruel pressure of the ropes as I writhe all over the bed. Waves of ecstasy rock through me again and again as you continue lick me. After I cum for a third time dripping my juices down your face, I give myself up for dead and am certain I’m in heaven.


I don’t even feel the bruises from the ropes until afterward, my flushed and glowing body lying limp across your bed. I feel your tongue move off my pussy and up to my nipple, eagerly tasting the salt on my skin. Impatiently, you move to tear at the ropes holding me to the bed. As you release each wrist you kiss the marks around them that I made as I struggled in my desire. In a moment I am completely free, but still so spent from cumming that I cannot even move.

Not that anything would stop you. Your strong arms wrap around me and I shudder softly as you drive the entire length of your cock into my cunt. I am engulfed by your strength as I feel your muscles flex against me. The fuck is slow and smooth. You are in no rush. Instead, your strokes are leisurely as your body possesses mine. I am yours. And it’s clear that you plan to enjoy me so thoroughly that I’ll never have the strength to move again!

I open my mouth to moan and find it filled with your tongue, your lips silencing mine. I feel a finger slip into my asshole as your cock plunges deeply into me, possessing me, letting me know that I am yours for the taking. Our juices mingle as your body thrashes against mine, mashing my breasts against your chest. A primitive, animal cry escapes your lips as I feel you shudder, racked with pleasure. You cum so hard that I cry out at the power of your final thrusts. My cunt aches as you withdraw, sorry to let go of that gorgeous cock.

Afterward, we both lie on the sheets, spent and glistening with sweat. I still cannot move, but after a few minutes, you groggily open your eyes and smile at me. You throw one strong arm over me and push your leg between mine as we drift off to sleep. Somehow, I feel certain that this is only the beginning of my lessons….