Dancer

Story Info
Georgio finally connects with his ballerina angel Theresa.
930 words
3.5
12.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa had been dancing all day in the studio, her body exhausted, she lay poised on the ground stretching, following a piece she had practiced.

She only wore a leotard and her ballet shoes, her hair caught up above her head in a hair tie, sweat dripping from her slender cheeks.

Georgio waited in the doorway, watching her stretch, feeling a rising within his body for her. Her form was perfect, he had watched for a while now while she had performed her last piece and she had no idea yet that he was there.

Her hazel eyes were now closed while she stretched and she looked relaxed and lovely, almost looking at perfect harmony with her surroundings.

Georgio chose now as the time to approach, stepping from the door.

Theresa looked up a little confused to see Georgio, she had seen him only sparingly around the studio, he was part of the management for this large building within the city. He was cute but Theresa had not often thought about him in any sexual sense. But she suddenly saw a fire in his eyes as he approached that brought about a sensation within her.

Georgio put a finger to his lips to motion for her silence.

"Theresa you are beauty and perfection, I only wish to become one with your passion and love for dance. Don't be afraid..."

Georgio removed his finger and pressed a fiery kiss to Theresa's thin sumptuous red lips. Theresa was filled with shock and tried to pull away at first, utterly confused with what was happening. But she felt a knowing in Georgio's kiss that settled her quite quickly.

She relaxed in his now cradling arms and returned his kiss. Georgio worked quickly from this relaxation removing the shoulder straps of Theresa's leotard. Theresa's hand flung up knocking his hand out of the way, but not with any conviction and she returned his kiss now with more fire and Georgio replied with his tongue, coaxing her tongue to play back.

Intertwining now, Georgio slipped the leotard from Theresa's shoulders and she felt a thrill round through her entire body. What was she thinking? She was barely 19 and she had very little experience with boys aside from her one ex lover and she barely knew Georgio. But there was something about his demeanor, caring and passionate for her, she couldn't fight it.

Her hands moved almost involuntarily to remove his collared shirt, brushing his facial hair and skimming his rugged dirty hairdo. He had a very rough look about him, a tough touch to the skin, but such softness to his actions. She let her hands trail down his toned torso and unbuckle his pants. His cock, only contained with underwear now, sprung from his pants.

Georgio had now revealed Theresa's breasts and was needing the small tips of her nipples to the tune of resounding pleasured moans. Suddenly Georgio broke the kiss and grabbed the sides of the leotard. He bent to lower the garment further and Theresa tugged them to her legs stepping out. She revealed all of her body for Georgio to devour with his eyes.

Her body was just as he had imagined in the dim light of the dance studio overlooking the dense city. A vision of perfection and soothing innocence. He stood and admired not touching her for a moment and they locked eyes, it was back on.

Theresa now jumping into Georgio's arms with grace as she did when dancing. Georgio caught her around his waste taking in her kiss as he did. He wanted her now more than ever. Removing his underwear with one hand he moved them to the mirror wall of the studio and pressed his lover to the glass.

They were now without clothing and stood poised to connect, Georgio lowered Theresa's tight love onto his cock, both were glistening with excitement by this point. Theresa bit into Georgio's neck when his girth slid into her opening and she uttered an excited moan as she did so. Georgio then slid the rest of his cock in and sighed. That moment was what Georgio had dreamed of for a year during his obsession with Theresa. He wanted to know her body and feel her love.

He set Theresa solidly against the wall and cradled her around his body, her legs tightly wrapped around his waist and proceeded to thrust wildly in and out of her now unbridled shouts of pleasure. She screamed his name over and over pleading for more and Georgio answered. He would give her all he had and more, Theresa was his angel.

The time was coming and he knew. He let Theresa slip from his cock and stand on the floor turning her torso so she was facing the mirror wall to view their contact as she finished. Then he was thrusting and gripping her from behind as he entered her vagina over and over and over, she shouted and yelped with moans for more. He thrusted harder and harder feeling the waves of pleasure envelope him. Theresa's shouts were coming to a peak and Georgio felt his cock mounting with orgasmic pressure. Theresa shouted once more and collapsing back into Georgio's arms, drenched in his sweat as well as her own. Georgio felt his juices shoot into Theresa, warm and contented he slid out and cradled his lover.

"You are my angel Theresa" he whispered as they embraced. She replied with only a soft kiss to his lips as she she turned and they exchanged a knowing look.