Dances in Erotica Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg moved into position and squatted above the glistening, turgid member. I held it in place and Meg lowered herself onto it and I watched as it split her lips apart and enter her. It filled her opening and more and Meg sank slowly down until she rested her ass on his hips. Her thighs quivered as she pulled up and it must have felt full inside her pussy right now. I watched her lips drag along the thick shaft, pulling them out. I watched her pussy engulf it again and then she rocked her hips back and forth and Ken helped her with his hands.

They worked into a slow rhythm and I moved in to suck on Meg's erect nipples. I played with Ken's balls and pulled them out and cupped them gently, giving him added stimulation to stay as hard as he could. Meg was tiring a little and leaned back on her hands, using just her hips to work Ken's cock inside her. I trailed my kisses down her stomach and found her clit waiting for me. This was Meg'ss fantasy come true after all. I licked it hard as she ground down on Ken's cock and she growled her appreciation at the joy she was feeling. Ken reached up and played with Meg'ss tits and nipples and all the bases were covered.

Meg found it hard to concentrate on moving with so much stimulus, so Ken took over and thrust in and out. I could hear his belly slap against Meg's ass cheeks and his balls swung freely, bouncing now and again into my cheek. I sucked and licked Meg'ss clit and Ken was a piston shaft at full speed driving into her. Meg succumbed to us in short order and her ejaculate squirted out and pushed Ken's cock out as well. I quickly stuck two fingers just inside her pussy and rubbed her opening rapidly as she cried out and gushed her juice all over the bed.

She collapsed onto Ken, and lay panting heavily, catching her breath and her sanity again. I rose up and straddled her, sandwiching her between Ken and me.

"So, how was the fantasy fuck? As good as you thought it would be?" I asked her, caressing her cheek and clearing the sweat soaked strands of hair from her face.

Meg licked her lips and nodded, still breathing in hard. "Yup, hmm, hmmm. Yup"

I laughed and so did Ken, as we let Meg relax and come down.

"I still haven't had my first cum yet, Syn. Shall we slide my darling girl off and let you take a ride. I just ask that you go the distance and let me cum this time. I love all of this, but my balls are aching for relief."

I helped him roll Meg onto her side and she happily curled up in her orgasmic bliss and sighed contentedly. I gave his cock a good stroke and a suck to get him back to full erection and straddled my pussy above him. I eased the end into my entrance and lowered myself down on him. I felt his erection fill me inside more than Brian did and the feeling was overwhelming. I felt my ass press into his hips and slowly slid back up. I felt my lips being pulled out by the stretching around his thickness as I slid up and then felt his head and stopped.

I slowly slid back down and let myself dilate to accommodate it better. My juices were flowing at full speed, coating his cock and allowing me easier movement. I felt that comfort inside as I stretched wide enough and then picked up the speed of my strokes. I have good strong legs from dancing for so many years, so I kept a good steady pace going.

Ken's hands came to my hips and guided my thrusts where he liked the feeling best. He allowed me to control the inward thrusts and helped me up on the outbound. I could go like that for hours, but I knew Ken wanted relief and a quick rest and then back to more action. I concentrated on my Keigels and grabbed at him with my pussy and did my best to create the most sensation he could feel. I heard his moans get stronger and knew he was riding me to the finish line.

I picked up the pace and rode him hard, pounding down on him, feeling him bottom out inside me as he neared his desired goal. I could feel the head expand and his grunts started coming out and I buried him deep inside as his cum spurted out and splattered my pussy. I felt him jerking his cock into me as he thrust his orgasm out of him. He held me tight to his cock as his spasms stopped and then he collapsed back. I slid up and his deflating cock plopped out. I slid down and took it in my mouth and sucked and licked everyone off his cock, tasting all of us at once.

The sensation was so great, I felt my pussy gush at the thought and savoured it all the more. I rose up and looked down and Ken getting his breath and Meg still curled up peacefully in her bliss and her mind off to la-la land.

I looked at them and knew it was going to be a done deal with Brian getting in on this. I knew he wouldn't feel threatened by Ken and knew these two confident, knowledgeable men were going to fuck and lick and do whatever to us two women and make any and all fantasies come true. I tried to remember everything we did, so I could tell Brian what we had done and do it with him next. Meg sighed and opened her eyes, looking so dreamy, happy and well fucked.

Ken raised up on his elbows and said, "Let's take a breather and have a bevvie and then we'll see what magic tricks we can do next. What do you say girls?"

"I'm in."

I repeated the sentiment.

We went back to the den with hand towels and sat naked and comfortable as we poured a glass of wine and toasted our first union together. I could feel my pussy dripping and knew Meg'ss was doing the same.

"Well, this has been a night of admissions and adventures hasn't it?"

"You just never know what lurks in the past of the people you meet. Some secrets are scary and some great ones like this, allow people to become closer and more intimate."

"Well, I think we shouldn't have any secrets between us anymore. After all the sneaking and planning Syn and I did and then you and I tricked her, I think we should just get everything on the table and see what we have and work together on it.

"I agree, Hon."

"Me too."

"Well, with that said, Meg and I owe Brian a night like this. It was part of the deal we made with him. Are you okay with that, Ken?"

"No problem at all. How could I blame the guy for wanting you two hotties driving him crazy. You two go right ahead and give him your best."

"Now, one thing that still has my attention. Meg did something wicked to my ass the other day and she said you taught her. Is that another trick from magic college too?"

"Meg told me she did that to you and blew you away apparently, is that right."

"I still tingle at the thought of it. So, you have quite an extensive knowledge of female pleasuring and nothing seems outside your abilities. I hope your parents made lots of others like you. No denying we women would like to see more of your type around."

Ken blushed ever so slightly at the praise.

"Tell you what, when we get back, I'd like to see you two get into a good 69 and I'll treat your sweet ass to the pleasure you like."

"Deal."

Meg kissed Ken and thanked him and I got up and sat on his lap and thanked him too. We left shortly after and I was already getting horny just thinking of Meg's talented fingers and her warm, wet tongue playing in my pussy and Ken doing his magic in my ass.

Ken stood at the side of the bed as Meg and I got on and moved into position. We both started kissing and caressing each other's pussies at first, but the expectancy of greater pleasures had us going at it stronger and more focused in urgency. I was first to slide two fingers into Meg'ss sopping wet pussy and stroked her. Her fingers delved past my parted lips and slid in deep, reciprocating the desire to bring ourselves to a higher state of arousal.

I knew Ken was behind me and I imagined he was looking at his new love lapping at her girlfriend's pussy and watching her bring me into a moaning, desirous animal. It was then that I felt his soft hands on my ass and then his lips joining and kissing my cheeks. His lips played everywhere and then I felt them closing in on their target.

As his kisses moved closer, my ecstasy grew with it. His lips puckered and kissed my button and I felt a strong urge to spread my ass cheeks and let him in. His tongue licked and pressed at my sphincter and I tried to relax it and let him past. Meg was ardently working on my pussy and I was only paying her lip service as my attention was drawn away by Ken.

I started to cry out in mewling gasps as his tongue pushed in and his fingers spread me wider. The whole package I was feeling was so intense. His tongue ringed my entrance and danced in and out in flicking dips. Ken lowered into me and his face was pressed into my ass and rested on Meg'ss hand which had three fingers deep in my pussy, curling into my G spot.

I lost focus and concentration on Meg and selfishly let them drive me crazy with delights. The combination brought a huge wave of pleasure out of me and it washed through me, making me tingle in every nerve ending. I felt my pussy contract hard and my ass tighten as my orgasm rode over the crest and started its journey through my body. I felt my pussy clench at Meg'ss fingers and then push her out as my contractions hit and I squirted my ejaculate on them both.

Meg rubbed my pussy and Ken's tongue never left my ass as I gushed and spewed my juices out. Mrs. Marsden was good for a month of gossip now. So much moaning and crying out our ecstasies, surely gave her every indication something heavy was going on in here. So what, I thought. Whatever floats your boat. I felt the gushing subside and my body relax as I rested my cheek on Meg's thigh and sighed my contentment. Meg lapped my juices, still flowing out making me quiver and shake at the touch.

Meg moved to get out from under me and I raised up to a doggy position to give her room. I was just about to lie down and rest up, when I felt Ken's hands on my hips, holding me in that position.

"You're not done yet, Baby,"

Meg moved so she could hold my ass apart and guide Ken's thick cock to my anal opening.

"I don't know if I can take you up my ass Ken, that's a little on the big side for me."

I warned him, but I was both excited and scared at his cock fucking my ass.

"Don't worry Syn, Ken won't hurt you."

Meg assured me, as her fingers spread my sphincter wide and held Ken at the gate.

I trusted her completely and allowed it to go on. I felt the bulging head of his cock press against my opening and push to get in. I relaxed as much as I could, to assist easy entry and the head entered. Ken stopped and allowed my ass to adjust to his girth. With a little pressure, I felt the head expanding me inside as it slowly descended into my anal depths. His movements were slow and deliberate, no thrusting in wildly and taking command.

The sensation caused shivers to race up my spine and set off pleasure alerts in my brain. It seemed to take forever, but Ken worked the whole thing inside and then left it there. It was very tight feeling at first, but his flexing and slight movements gave my rectum the chance to expand enough for it and I felt it slowly sliding out. The head of his cock stopped him at my opening and he stopped only for a second or two before he was going back in again.

I was so relieved to feel no real pain, just that initial discomfort during stretching. Brian was just as gentle, but Ken's cock was bigger than his and I wasn't used to the increase in size. I quickly wondered how Meg had taken it the first time, but the answer was clear, she had done okay. I felt the discomfort turn to pleasure and I moved back slightly, putting an inch in and then back out again.

Ken knew I was ready and he slowly pushed in, steadily, expanding me without pain and I shuddered and moaned as it filled me. Back and forth in slow, defined movements, his cock penetrated me and my excitement level started to return to the previous level minutes ago. I felt so full and the base of his cock head provided me with a sliding stimulant, causing ripples of pleasure to surge through me.

Meg was playing with my tits with one hand, and rubbing my soaking pussy with the other. I knelt there feeling so much pleasure inside me as these two brought me to another new plateau. I grunted and moaned as each thrust inside increased my level of pleasure. Ken was stroking in and out faster and harder now and I wasn't going to last much longer with all of this going on. His cock swelled as he approached his climax and caused me the added bonus of size to bring me to the edge.

Ken thrust in hard and fast as his climax neared closer still and I assisted as much as I could. I pushed back and squeezed my cheeks together, trying to grab his cock and he jerked his first load of hot cum deep in my ass. I felt the instant warmth and that drove me over the edge as well. I felt clutching and clenching in my pussy, but nothing inside to get at. My pussy was looking for something more and Meg was there to give me what I wanted. Three of her fingers worked into me from beneath Ken's cock and slid in to rub my pussy. I exploded and cried out again, loudly. I came and Ken was cumming and I was lost in all the orgasmic deluge.

Ken finally expended his last spurt and pulled out, leaving me empty inside. He dropped onto his back and caught his breath and Meg shifted and moved into his place. I dropped onto my forearms, my ass still high and Meg grabbed my ass and started to lick and lap all the cum from my ass and pussy. I shivered in ecstasy as she drained me of cum. Heaven, absolute heaven. My strength left me and I slid down slowly until I was lying flat on my stomach. Meg lay on top of me and kissed my neck and shoulders and I moaned my response of joy to her.

It seemed like minutes lying there together, when Meg said our time was almost up. I snapped to and looked at the bedside clock. It was approaching midnight and I felt such a disappointment at having to leave. I went to the bathroom and relieved and cleaned myself and came back and sat on the edge of the bed. Ken and Meg were cuddling and they looked so good together. I was so happy for them. I stood and got dressed as they watched and Meg said,

"I'll call you sometime tomorrow and we'll talk to Brian."

"I won't even start listening for the phone until the afternoon. I can see you two have some unfinished business to attend to."

"I'll call, but, yeah, afternoon sounds good."

Meg confirmed as Ken's hand came up to cup her tit and squeezed. Meg sighed and snuggled in tighter.

"You two stay there and I'll let myself out."

I told them as I knelt on the bed. I turned Ken's face to me and kissed him softly and then did the same to Meg.

"Thank you, for a fantastic magic show, Ken. You really are magical. Meg, you're one lucky girl to have him, I must say."

I left the bed and walked to the door.

"You're welcome,"

A combined response came from them both. I smiled at them and left the house, locking it behind me. I sat in my car and thought back to our night together and knew there was even more excitement in the works. I felt my body glowing with passion and my head swim with all the fantastic feelings that happened, as I drove carefully home.

I pulled into the driveway and stopped the car and looked up to see the bedroom light still on. I wasn't finished for the night yet either, and I was glad. I had a strong feeling I wasn't going to wake up until the afternoon myself.

I closed the door to my car and entered the house. I stripped my clothes off at the bottom of the stairs and walked up naked and ready. I opened the door to our room and stood before him.

"Wait till you hear about Ken and Meg."

12