Dancing Around the Fire

Story Info
Retreat gets interesting for young group.
1k words
3.47
81.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an activist "retreat." I wasn't even really part of the group anymore, having graduated from university, but I was doing some similar work so they invited me to tag along. It was mostly fun with a little bit of meeting thrown in so I decided, what the heck. Unfortunately, the balance of men to women was not what it should have been and by the third day of the retreat there were only two women and still six guys.

But, that wasn't going to stop us from having a good time. There was snow on the ground and we had a nice cabin with plenty of space. We spent a lot of time meeting and a hiked around a bit, but after night fell, something drew us outside.

We lit a fire, sang songs and talked for hours. All the while, a bottle of Jack Daniels was being passed around the circle and we were feeling the cold less and less and feeling our inhibitions even less than that. Being the eco-types it wasn't all that surprising when someone suggested that we all take off our clothes and "dance around the fire naked."

It didn't start immediately, but being interested in seeing what might happen, I said, OK, let's start with just one item of clothing each. Well, my efforts have seldom worked so well. Instantly, sweaters were on the ground and we started walking around in circles around the fire. Soon, everyone had their shirts off, while the women still had their bras on.

The two women were very different from each other. One was a college freshman, eager, nice, rather large tits and wonderfully naive. Her name was Beth. The other was someone older, mid-twenty's, also with large breasts, a great ass and a wonderful personality, Angela.

Finally, Angela said, "Ok, Beth, it looks, like it is our turn" and off came the bras. Well, I had thought before that they both had great tits and I was right. Beth's breasts were even bigger than it had seemed with her shirt on and she had huge puffy nipples. I was practically salivating. Likewise, Angela's tits were large but perky with smaller nipples.

You could tell that all the guys were very excited by what was to come. Well, that cleared the way for pants to come off and soon everyone was in their underwear. I had boxers on and my dick kept flopping out of the little hole in front. Angela saw it one time as I slipped it back in and she gave me a little smile. Well, we were all feeling pretty good and not much fear and eyes were shooting around the fire checking each other out. Finally, someone was brave, I can't even remember who and in a couple of seconds, all clothes were off.

Beth was a natural blond and her rather sparse pubic hair was hardly visible, but could be seen when she was closer to the fire. She was clearly nervous but excited. Angela was a brunette and had a fuller bush and I swore that as she slipped off her underwear she gave me another little smile.

We stood around giggling and just when it seemed like the night was coming to a close, people started to group off. Most stood near Beth while Angela and one of the guys, Tony, went off into the trees. Angela called me, but I couldn't quite resist nubile young Beth so I stayed put.

Soon, it was an all out grope fest, hands all over Beth's body, breasts, between her legs. I was lucky and she started to stroke my cock, asking me how, I liked it. She knew the answer. She had great breasts and I bent over and started to suck her nipples while slipping my hand between her legs and rubbing her clit.

It was getting hot and heavy and eventually someone suggested that we should go inside. We were upstairs in one of the bedrooms in an instant with Beth on the bed and three of us gathered around her. She said that she was a virgin and that she wanted to make sure she didn't get pregnant.

I had some qualms about fucking a virgin when she was so drunk, but it didn't take long before my dick was in her mouth. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she had sat up and was leaning over to take me in her mouth. The others looked on hungrily. She was quite a cock sucker. Later she told me that she had sucked a high school boyfriend's dick before. I just closed my eyes, using my hands to play with her nipples. Then, as she sucked away, I saw Alex put on a condom and coax her ass up in the air. With one foot on the floor and one knee on the bed, he put his dick at her opening. She stopped for just a second, looked back smiled and went back to work. As, he pushed his cock inside her, there was a moan that was stifled by my dick in her mouth. Alex and I made eye contact, not quite believing what was happening. He started sliding his dick in and out of her. Within about thirty seconds, he was really pumping away, her breasts were swinging wildly and, to her credit, she kept sucking away. Well, I just couldn't last any longer and I shot my load. She took some in her mouth and then lifted off as the rest shot across her face and some into her sandy blond hair.

Alex wasn't finished, but he wanted another position so he laid her down on the bed on her back, kneeled at the bedside and put his cock back inside her. Steve wasn't about to be left out completely, so he crawled up on the bed and, as Beth writhed about, slipped his cock into her mouth. She turned her head to take him in.

I just laid there for a minute watching the seen unfold. Then, I began to wonder what was happening with Angela and Tony.

To be continued...