Dancing Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's descent is halted Rick acts.
6.5k words
4.38
109k
57

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke and was up by 7.30, my head throbbed some but I was otherwise OK. The shocking events of the weekend had left their mark on me, I was exhausted but felt wired at the same time, was kinda weird really. Patty made a hearty breakfast which I wolfed down.

"Today is the day then Rick?"

"Maybe, I will check out my place but I expect her to show up at some point, I can't avoid her forever can I? But it won't be until she comes clean with her parents first, and she will tell them believe me, or I will with nothing held back."

"Are you sure this is what you want Rick? I mean is there no way back? Whatever you want to do you know Alfie and me are behind you all the way but please think about it before you go so far that there is no turning back."

"Patty I have had time to think about what she has been doing, my PI has sent me photos and I am waiting for video evidence this morning. I know what she has done, I don't know why though. That's the thing what is it I have done to cause this?" I felt my emotions getting out of control again and my eyes were misting up as the ache in my chest built thinking of her with those bastards. "I made a plan to screw up their weekend, I know it was childish but better than ending up in jail for murder, although I still feel like doing them all in."

Patty hugged me tightly, I needed that so much right then too, I was on the edge. I needed to stay calm and strong, but today was going to be difficult. I wanted nothing more than to strangle the bitch and chop up her lovers into small pieces and feed them to the pigs. I was angry, yes maybe today was to be the day.

I turned my phone on and sat in Alfie's home office as I hooked up my laptop to the wifi. I heard Alfie chatting to Patty as I opened my mail account. Alfie put his head round the door, "You OK Rick?" He looked over my shoulder and saw what I was doing. "You sure you want to see what's in there mate?"

I nodded to him grimly as I opened the message. The PI's message gave a brief report and indicated a more detailed report was attached along with a zip file with photos and video. I started to sob as my heart pounded, Alfie's hand was on my shoulder as I clicked on the photos, the screen filled with a slide show that started with Helen and George outside the hotel then with Brian and his wife in the bar. They all seemed very comfortable until there was a change of partners, hugging and kissing as they danced. This group were very comfortable with each other obviously. The pictures proceeded until there were shots from inside one of the rooms. I felt queasy, my stomach churned as I watched as the photos progressed my marriage towards divorce. I heard a gasp behind me, Patty had followed Alfie into the small room, I turned her hand was over her mouth and tears flowing freely down her face, she looked at me. In seconds we were all sharing tears and a group hug as I sobbed at the end of my marriage. Alfie turned the slide show off.

"I am so sorry Rick, so, so sorry. What the fuck is she thinking? And with those two fuckers!"

I could not answer him as I gasped for breath and tried to regain some control. My heart felt like a huge lump of stone in my chest now, I felt dizzy, I couldn't move, frozen in my heartbreak.

"This settles it as far as I am concerned, I am not having that bitch back, no fucking way! I am going to ruin her fucking life as far as I can."

My friends saw my sadness morph into a white hot anger and they feared for me, so did I but I didn't give a shit for the consequences now. My phone's ring tone broke the moment, its loud cheerful tone signifying it was Helen, I didn't hesitate, I grabbed it and pressed answer.

"Yes?" I said brusquely.

"Oh thank God Rick are you OK? I got back last night and someone has trashed my car, so I got a cab home but then the lock on the front door seemed to have jammed. I couldn't get indoors and I tried ringing you but didn't get through! Are you still fishing or something? What is happening?"

"Yes, something has happened." I answered without emotion.

"Rick, come on, what's going on? Are you home now or on your way? I need to get in and change or I will have to call work and take a day off."

"Yes Helen, you might want to do that, I won't be home till later, I haven't decided yet." I let the words hang in the air, she was silent for a few seconds.

"Rick, is there something wrong? You seem a little strange is all."

"I am going to be fine, it has been a stressful weekend that's why I spent some time with Alfie and Patty. I needed to think something through."

"Think what through lover? What time will you be home? I can't even get in the front door."

"My future."

"Your future? Why discuss it with them? shouldn't you be doing that with your wife?" Helen's voice rising as she was starting to get a little frustrated with my cryptic comments. I think she was also beginning to sense something was very wrong, after all that had happened in the past day or so, she was slowly starting to join the dots together.

"Maybe I can help you like always?" She posed tentatively.

"I will let you know when I have made a decision." With that I ended the call. I felt like ice, I don't know how I managed to stop myself screaming at her but my sadness was hanging onto me like an anchor keeping me steady. As I put my phone down it rang again, I ignored it before turning the ringer off. It sat on the desk vibrating and flashing with each new call. Not once did she mention what was daubed on her car or that George's car had been vandalised, both things I would have thought merited some mention as being out of the ordinary. I am sure she was trying to keep a lid on the chaos at her end until she was sure what was going on. Now she knew something was afoot, George must have realised that it was no coincidence, had they discussed it? Were they making plans to limit the damage or move on together? My heart ached at the thought of that but my anger was fuelled by the thought that they had spent the night together again. I needed to get control and not just react to events.

I used the house phone and called a solicitor, arranging a meeting to discuss divorce for the next day. I also called work and arranged a week off. I knew Helen would be taking the day off so she would be looking to track me down, it was only a matter of time before she arrived here. After making a few more calls, I went back to my laptop and dealt with the e-mails I needed to send. I had decided to send a copy of the slideshow to the committee of the club and as many of the members that I could, I had a group address I used when I was dealing with some fundraising on their behalf, so I was sure at least a couple of hundred members would have a surprise when they open their mail accounts. I then went after Helen's work colleagues, I knew there were a few people there who would enjoy seeing what she got up to after hours. Fuck they are going to know I am a cuckold soon enough anyway then so be it, at least this way there won't the slow humiliation by rumour, innuendo and whispers. I wanted it out there and then people would be more interested in what a slut Helen was rather than my situation as the hapless cuckold.

I grabbed a coffee from Patty as I came out of the home office, she looked at me concerned.

"For better or for worse I have started the ball rolling. I can't undo it but I can make it happen."

Alfie and Patty looked at each other anxiously.

"You know she is probably on her way her right now?" Alfie said.

"Yes, I know, so I reckon I have about 20 minutes to get on my way, I am going to dodge her for a day or so until she starts to get some feedback from the messages I have sent. I fully expect that to start anytime now really. I haven't told her parents though, I want her to do that. I looked at my watch, have to run." I gulped my coffee and hugged both my friends before grabbing my car keys and heading out the door.

"We will act dumb Rick, as far as she is concerned we went fishing, it won't hold water for long but will buy you time."

I drove quickly away and headed for the motorway, I just needed to get away while the shit hit the fan. I rolled onto the M25 and headed west, that would do for now. My phone continued to vibrate, so far today I reckon I had about a dozen missed calls. I pulled into the services at South Mimms and decided to check my list of calls and see where my wife was. The tracker showed she was at Alfie's, I smiled as I imagined the reception she was getting, and they would hold onto the fishing story and drive Helen nuts with it. I am sure she will be a little perplexed and confused until she starts to get messages from her friends at work. I giggled to myself as I thought of what I was doing, like playing a game but this was no game, this was my life and it was deadly serious!

I knew Helen had left Alfie's by now and watched as she headed back towards George's place! The fucking bitch! Can't she stay away from that bastard? Well I was sure I wouldn't have long to wait, it was 12.30 so my e-mails will have hit the deck and the responses should be coming very soon.

Text! From Helen, oh dear me! Looks like it has started. Fucking good!! I chuckled again as I sat in my car. I decided to call Alfie.

"Alfie its Rick, how did it go?"

"Shit man, she is going crazy! We stuck to the fishing tale, Patty nearly lost it a couple of times though, and she wanted to batter the bitch. Especially when she said she had a nice time in Blackpool and couldn't understand what was wrong with you!"

I laughed. "She is obviously trying to bluff it out, no mention of her car I suppose? Did she say what she did last night? Or where she stayed?"

"Oh yeah, she stayed at her parent's place! Like we didn't already know. I think you are right about her bluffing, no mention of her motor, she turned up here in a cab, she had him wait outside, just hang in there OK?"

"Yeah will do, thanks you two have been great by the way. Her bluff isn't going to hold for long I reckon any minute now her friends and work colleagues will be calling her. I am going to lay low till tomorrow when I go to see my solicitor. I will call you then. Cheers mate, love to Patty."

I headed round the M25 and turned off towards Heathrow and found a small hotel that would do for a night or two. I hauled my holdall that I had packed a few things in ahead of time from the boot of the car, and booked in. The room was basic but comfortable, the quiet was overpowering though. I laid out my laptop and phone, plugged in the chargers and meandered round to the pub next door.

It was after 3pm now and breakfast was a long time back, I picked up the menu at the bar and ordered a beer and a T bone. Sliding into a corner booth I sipped my beer, it tasted sharp, and went down easy. I was looking out the window at the green fields and picnic tables when the waitress brought my steak over. She smiled at me and sashayed away. I looked at her she was pretty I suppose but her figure although curvy didn't register with me at all. I felt sort of dead inside, numb, like nothing mattered. I munched slowly through the steak, it was good but not like the ones Helen did at home. Another knife in my heart as I started to think of all the things I would miss about her. She had been a really wonderful wife, gorgeous looking, flirty, sexy everything a man would want. Over the past year or so I suppose things had settled down maybe. Work had been on the up for us both really with more and more of our time taken up in climbing the greasy pole. Financially we were fine, we had our own bank accounts and credit cards, and money wasn't short so we were comfortable. Our sex life had taken a hit now I think about it, things had been quiet for some months now and maybe I didn't realise we were growing apart. We both had our hobbies I had my fishing which used to be obsessive but now was more relaxed and sociable. Helen had her dancing, keep fit and the odd bridge night. I realised then that we were indeed spending more time apart than before. The keep fit was the thing that spurred her to start dancing again, she had been going with whatshername, that was it that bastard Brian's wife! The gym was the beginning then! Then the dancing and cards? When had she started to play bridge for fucks sake! What was I fucking blind? I clenched my fist and banged the table rocking my beer, there were a few odd looks from other customers in the bar. I blushed and calmed down, my mind working through what I now believed to be the start of my problem with Helen. I sank another couple of beers before making my way back to my room. I sat on the bed as I waited for the kettle to boil, I needed a coffee.

So, as far as I could work out it was Brian and his wife who were the instigators of my wife's affair. They were swingers! Well it made sense that was why they swapped partners with George, but he had no partner so he used my wife in his swaps! I appeared to know who but had no idea as to why. I looked at my phone, it was still flashing away with a host of messages and texts received. OK it was time I took a look.

The messages started yesterday obviously all were from Helen that is until late afternoon when there was one from a number I recognised at George's. I hit that one and listened.

I know I can't prove it but I am sure it was you that screwed with my car, I won't forget this. Seems like you know I have been fucking Helen for the past few months, well she is good in bed and she does love it when we both do her. Yes, me and Brian have both had her, several times too. She is a good slut and I am going to enjoy fucking her even more from now on. You do whatever you got to do man, I don't give a fuck. She is in the shower right now we will be getting back to it in a few minutes I am sure. See you sucker.

I saved the message, I was really pissed now, and this guy was well worth the jail time fuck it! He had obviously left the message without Helen knowing I reasoned. I grinned as I thought of the damage I did to his car, petty for sure but a start.

I looked at the rest of the messages nearly all from Helen, some after she found the door locked and more since we spoke this morning. There were a few others I didn't recognise.

Turns out there were two from committee members at the club and a shit storm was brewing there at the member's behaviour, I was advised that those concerned would be summarily thrown out of the club that was satisfying as a start I thought again. Then another couple from two of Helen's friends at work asking if it was a hoax as they could not believe what they were seeing. Shocked? Definitely, disgusted? Most certainly. I tapped out a follow up message to all stating that Helen had gotten involved with a swinger group without my knowledge and was enjoying new partners outside of our marriage. I also added I was not prepared to agree or put up with this behaviour and that from now on we were not together.

I didn't listen to any of Helen's messages and checked my e-mail, there were a long list of replies to my earlier messages, mostly expressing shock and disbelief at this turn of events. I forwarded all the responses to Helen's e-mail account so she would see how people were reacting to her betrayal. Petty, Yes of course but I wanted her to understand how many of her friends and colleagues knew what she was doing and how they felt about it too.

I closed my laptop and crawled onto the bed, my coffee was a warm comfort before I tried to sleep. Tears filled my eyes as I recalled my life with the woman I loved and now had obviously lost. Her betrayal was all consuming, it clouded my thinking, made my heart ache. I felt anxious all the time. Adrenaline was coursing through me making sleep difficult as I wanted to pummel the bastards who had done this to us. Then I realised it was her, she had done this to us, at that moment I wanted to kill the bitch I was so angry.

I drifted into sleep and surprisingly slept until almost 8am, that's almost 9 hours! Really good for me! I showered and shaved, looking at myself in the mirror I looked as if I had aged 10 years since Friday. I stared into my eyes and saw a determined, icy look yet my face gave away my sadness too.

Fuck it, today we are going to deal with this shit, fuck the lot of them!]

I dressed and took breakfast at the pub. In an hour I was checked out and on my way back home, my mind working so fast yet calm and sort of blank at the same time. An icy calm was wrapped over me like a protective shield, I would need it today.

I met with my solicitor who listened to my case and started on the necessary paperwork straight away. I was not in the mood to listen to any talk of counselling or reconciliation and shut him down so he soon got the message. He informed me he would call me when everything was ready. I told him I wanted to sue for adultery and named the two bastards as co respondents, I didn't give a shit how difficult it made things as far as I was concerned my marriage was over and if things worked out the guilty parties would pay all the costs. I would have my day in court too, fuck them all!

That done I headed home. I pulled up outside my home and sat looking at the house, less than a week ago I shared this with my wife, now I knew her only as a stranger and she would never set foot in there again. I was thinking of putting it on the market, before I thought no fuck it I am keeping it. I went inside and looked around, it felt empty, it sounded empty too.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I looked at it strangely, and it was Helen. This was the first call today, it was almost 12! Maybe she had been otherwise engaged with Georgie boy. I chuckled grimly at the thought that while I was suffering those two were fucking like rabbits without a care in the world. I sat in my recliner and got comfortable before I answered the call.

"Yes?"

"You bastard! What the fuck have you done? I am getting calls from everyone about some photos and a video apparently showing something to do with me and George! You fucking bastard! Why didn't you talk to me first? My work colleagues have been calling giving me grief, my friends have done the same. Even the club has basically told me I am not welcome! Why Rick?"

"Listen you fucking slut, I know, get it? I fucking know everything! I know who, where and when! I have pictures of all four of you fucking! I even have the video! All I need now is the fucking tee shirt! Talk to you? What the fuck for? What about? So you can tell me how you are fucking other guys and I am supposed to be fine with it? Never gonna happen slut. Do you get the fucking message yet?"

"We need to talk Rick, let me explain, please this has to stop!"

"Stop? You fucking whore I have only just started!"

"What do you mean?" She asked her voice trembling a little now.

"You and your fuck buddies have pissed me off, now you can all just fuck off quietly or I will make you! Understand?"

"Don't be silly Rick, you are just annoyed is all and over reacting, we need to talk, please?"

"Over reacting!! Listen you fuckwit! I have started divorce proceedings, want me to repeat that for you? I am naming your fuck buddies in my petition and I don't give a fuck how fucking much trouble it causes me, you or them but I will have my way. Fight me on this and you will get precisely fuck all, you understand me? We are done, over, finito!"

"Div..divorce? What? Why? But we ..it was just... you can't Rick, you can't just throw me away like that!"

"Yes I fucking can you whore! And it is you who has thrown our marriage away not me, I am just ending this farce."

"You can't be serious Rick, please stop and think about this. Where will I go? My friends.. They all know, they are calling and saying things! The people I work with too, my boss even knows! Everyone knows because you fucking told them you bastard! Stop this Rick! Stop it"

12