Dancing Ch. 04

Story Info
Final act in the sorry tale.
4.5k words
4.28
120.6k
83

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid in bed listening to the silence interspersed with the regular ticking from the clock on the bedroom wall. I opened my eyes to focus on the clock face, it was just after 9am, and I had slept for almost nine straight hours. That was unusual for me as I normally operate on around six hours maximum a night, even then I can wake with a thick head at times. Today I laid in my bed, I looked around seeing the empty space where my wife would have been normally. But these weren't normal times. I sighed as I recalled the events of the past few days and beyond. She wasn't here and probably hadn't really been here for some time in truth. That thought saddened me. The ache in my chest started and my eyes misted with tears for my loss. The loss of my friend and lover, my life, my marriage, my future too. I sobbed as the tears flowed freely, I could not move as my heart broke. The grief overcame me for several minutes as I mourned my loss.

The phone rang, a persistent and annoying ringing, breaking into my reverie and interfering with my misery. The ringing kept on, why won't the machine kick in I thought. Then I roused myself and threw the duvet aside as I swung out of bed and grabbed the handset.

"Hello!" I snarled.

"Rick, you OK, its Patty."

"Sorry Patty, I didn't mean to snap. I am fine really, well no I'm not really it's all been a bit much to handle, I just feel lost or something. I will be OK." I replied not really convincing myself or her.

"Are you up and dressed? If not get dressed and come on over we are having a late breakfast, you need to eat and look after yourself now. We can talk about what you want to happen next, so come on get moving. See you soon we are expecting you."

With that she put the phone down, I stared at myself in the dressing table mirror, man I looked like shit. I sat staring at the gaunt face looking back at me before I shook myself out of the fug and went to shower and get dressed. Fifteen minutes later I grabbed some orange juice from the fridge and gulped it down as I headed out the door. The drive over to my friend's place was strangely relaxing, the window open and my radio pounding out ACDC cooled my mood. As I drove I had time to think about the kids. With all the goings on I had not given either of them much in the way of conscious thought. I would have to do something to contact them both and fast. Ryan was away on a football tour and was due back at the end of next week but I needed to tell him that things had changed dramatically at this end, but how do I tell him what his mother had been doing?

Rachael was another problem she was on holiday with three of her girlfriends kicking up their heels before going off to Uni. I would have to try her mobile but there was no telling if I could get through. The thought of spilling the beans on their mother was not something I relished, they were old enough to understand what she had done but if I couldn't understand why then what chance did they have?

Patty met me at the door, hugged me like a long lost brother, I needed that. She made me feel like I was human and not a failure as a man somehow. She looked at me holding my face so I couldn't avert her eyes.

"You are a lovely man, don't you forget it. Just because Helen has fucked up royally don't think it was your fault or that all women are that way."

"Patty, put the poor man down. Rick come and grab some breakfast." Alfie rolled his eyes at his wife as she stood her eyes misting up.

We sat and ate a hearty breakfast, it was just what I needed after the tension of the past few days.

"Well we are still here mate, no police or anything so maybe things will stay that way, let's hope so." Alfie sipped his coffee as he looked at me.

"Yeah, thanks for everything mate, I really appreciate it, you too Patty. I love the pair of you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah that's enough of all that crap we need to work out what's next."

"Well, I still haven't seen Helen's car arrive home yet so that needs to be sorted. I don't know if I get it towed to her parent's place or just leave it where it is. I don't know how I feel about her at this moment."

Patty looked at me and put her hand on mine.

"Look Rick, it has been a hell of a few days. Maybe you need to take a breather before you do anything else. The first thing is to make sure that George isn't going to cause any further problems and of course you will need to talk to the kids and Helen too. After that are you going to work it out with her or what?

"Patty, I can't get past what she did. Even after last night she still went into this willingly and cheated on me with the two of them and maybe others for almost six months. I can't forgive that however much I love her and hate what she did I couldn't just leave her to be abused could I?"

"Thing is Rick, she may well have submitted to that willingly, we don't really know do we?"

I stared at her as her words sank in, she was right Helen may have wanted to be used like that. It was incredulous to me as she had never shown any signs of wanting that sort of sex before, I had no idea. I began to wonder if I knew her at all.

I sat and stewed over her words.

"That is what worries me if that is the case then I don't know her at all and if she has chosen that sort of lifestyle then I am not a part of it. We are done. I have already started the ball rolling to hit back at her from several directions at once because I can't get past what she has done already without thinking things could get any worse."

"You are going to have to speak to her sometime Rick." Alfie chimed in.

"I don't have to Alfie, if I need to know anything I can talk to her parents or go through my solicitor. The wheels are turning there already as well as the chaos I started amongst her work colleagues and friends. I am trying to decide if her family need to know any more details about what she is like, I did speak to her father and I sent him the e-mail with all the information but I don't think he will look at it unless Helen spins him a real sob story. I will leave that for now but if she pisses me off they will see exactly what she is. My concern now is the kids, luckily they are both away and I don't see the point in telling Ryan until he gets home next week although thinking about it there is always a chance he could hear something through one of the coaches. I will have to contact him urgently I think. Rachael is way back packing and I don't expect another call from her until the end of this week. I will e-mail her and get her to contact me ASAP."

"Want me to call her parent's see how things are Rick?" Patty asked.

"No, that's OK I need to do it. I will fill them in on my plans to tell the kids at the same time."

I sat in the home office and dialled Helen's parents' number, her father answered after two rings.

"Hello, how are things this morning there?"

"Helen is still sleeping, probably a good thing. We will get her cleaned up when she wakes and see what her version of events is. I am sorry son, thank you for what you did last night I hope you don't get into any bother over it though."

"I don't think that will happen, the guys know I mean business now. The fact that I broke up their little party before it got really started I hope will warn them off. We will have to wait and see but there were no police waking me at home this morning anyway."

"Will you call by and see Helen soon?"

"I don't think that's a good idea. She started this months ago and after what she has done over the weekend and since I am in no mood to take her back best to let things lie a while. I have started divorce proceedings, I can't forgive or forget what she has done. She cuckolded me and there are guys at the club that were involved and knew, I will not forgive that humiliation."

"I understand son, but at least talk to her at some point."

"I don't think that's a good idea at the moment. Let me know if there is anything I can do or if anything changes OK? Lastly, I have decided that the kids need to know we are having a few problems, I don't want them hearing it from someone else, I hope you understand but it needs to be done."

"Are you sure about that Rick? I mean, you may get to work things out and they need never know about this mess, although I understand why you need to tell them something. Thanks again, whatever happens I will tell her you cared enough to try to save her from herself."

I put the phone down and sat quietly for a few minutes before Alfie came looking for me.

"Let's go get Helen's car I know it's a wreck but it still drives and best not to leave it where it is. I will borrow a low loader and we can get it covered up and back to your garage."

"I thought about that but she started this, OK we trashed her car so why would I now want to make it better. The bitch deserves what she gets and if that's a little humiliation then so be it. No fuck it I am done with her, it can stay where it is for a few days/"

Alfie backed away and joined Patty in the kitchen.

"What do you expect? That bitch has ripped his heart and lungs out, of course he is angry and wants to hit out at her. She deserves whatever she gets!" Patty spat at her husband.

"OK, OK, I get it. I was just trying to help OK?"

"I know lover." She purred as she hugged him tight.

An hour or so later my phone rang it was Helen. Alfie and Patty both looked at me wondering what I was going to do. I answered the call.

"Yes?"

"I am so sorry Rick, I .."

I let her words hang in the air, waiting for her to continue.

"I. . . want to apologise. . . I realise you know what has been going on . . . I am so so sorry Rick, it was just well you know, just sex really. I love you so much I didn't want to hurt you. We didn't mean to hurt you . . . "

"Stop right there bitch!" My outburst sending shock waves through the air to her, Alfie and Patty looked at me.

"First off you have a strange way of showing you love me , is fucking other guys the way you do that nowadays because I sure as hell don't get that. As for not wanting to hurt me, that only works if you don't get caught or don't fucking do it in the first place, so you fucked that up too. The, "it was only sex" standard doesn't fly either. It wasn't only sex it was sex with at least two other men! For fucks sake!"

"But Rick I do love you! Why did you send my friends those photos? It was so embarrassing trying to explain them to my friends. My boss too! Why Rick? Our sex life is supposed to be private!"

"Private! You stupid fucking slut! What is private about you fucking other men? It was easy to send those photos to your friends, you humiliated me by fucking two guys from the club and joining in their swinging scene leaving me as the stupid cuckold husband. Other people already knew Helen! I thought you deserved some of your own medicine. As for your Boss I thought he needed to know what his workforce would all be talking about."

"But Rick, don't you see I have nowhere to go now, my work colleagues all know our business as well as everyone at the club too! George told me yesterday that we have been thrown out of the club, that's not fair."

"You are kidding me right? You haven't asked what you can do to make this better, haven't pleaded for my forgiveness or even considered the effect this has had on me at all! You selfish fucking slut! Fuck you! All you are concerned about is your friends finding out and you getting tossed out of the club!"

"That's not true! I do love you and want to make it up to you too!"

"So much so that you have spent the past couple of days since you returned from your dirty weekend away in his bed!"

The line went quiet.

"Nothing to say dear wife? I know you were at his place the night you came back and again the night after even though you told Patty you were at your parents. Don't fucking lie to me bitch because I know!"

"But how? I was at . . I didn't stay with George. . ."

"One more lie and I put the phone down for good got it!"

"OK Rick, I am sorry. Yes you are right we did have a dirty weekend. I did have sex with George and Brian in Blackpool and I don't regret it." She said defiantly. "It was great. It was exciting and I wanted it. Brian said you would probably get turned on by the idea of me with another guy. He said that he and his wife were swingers and they both got turned on at the idea of sharing with others, even strangers. Brian said he was sure you would be the same."

"Well he was fucking wrong about that then wasn't he?" I said loudly enough for her to get the message. The line was silent for a few seconds as I tried to reign in my temper. "I think after my chat with him yesterday and what happened last night he has gotten that message loud and clear too!"

"You spoke to Brian?" She asked nervously.

"Yes, he told me all about the lies you and George ran by him telling him that I was OK with it and all. Wasn't exactly true though was it?"

The line was quiet. I could almost hear the cogs in her mind turning. Helen decided on a change of tack as she was just getting in deeper and this conversation wasn't going how she wanted.

"My Dad said I need to thank you for getting me out of there last night, but there was no need really. I knew what was going on and agreed to it. I know I was out of it but we thought after what had already happened things couldn't get any worse and we were just having fun."

"You really are stupid Helen, did you know they were filming it all? Taking photos of you being double teamed? Well did you?"

Silence.

"Well?"

"Yes I sort of knew, Brian and George said some friends of theirs make these sort of videos and pass them round their circle of friends. It was just a bit of fun is all, it is no big deal." She said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world to have sex with strangers and then have it recorded and broadcast to others too! I was dumbfounded.

"I can't fucking believe you agreed to that! I don't fucking know you at all. What the fuck has happened to you Helen? I can't speak to you anymore this is all bollocks! Fuck you! Fuck your fuck buddies! Fuck off!" I was furious, I wanted to strangle the bitch. "I really can't talk to you any more Helen, you are not my wife, I don't know what happened to her but you are a stranger to me. Before I end this call I am going to send you a copy of a text message from your fuck buddy. Now rot in hell!" I ended the call and forwarded the text message George sent me then I slammed my phone down on the table, my fists clenched. Shit! I was really pumped and angrier that I ever thought possible.

"She was up for it with those fuckers! She knew they were filming the action! We should have left the bitch there!"

Two pairs of eyes stared at me, mouths open in shock at what they had overheard.

"I am done with the bitch! If I can I will fucking ruin her! I can't believe what she was saying to me as if it was nothing for fucks sake! No I'm sorry or anything she has no fucking conscience, no thought for me, the kids or anyone at all!"

Alfie and Patty both shook their heads as Rick went into the home office and fired up his laptop again. The e-mail he sent was copied to both his children, it was brief and asking that they call him as soon as possible, it was urgent but no one had died or anything but it was important.

I sat back my fists balled tightly as I stared into space, my mind churning with visions of my once faithful wife now replaced by a wanton slut and being the star in an amateur porn video!

How the fuck has this happened? What the fuck did I do to cause this? Why didn't I see it before? What the fuck do I do now?

If there had been any doubt in my mind about where I stood with Helen before that was now gone. It was clear that whatever had driven her to act in this way had killed any love we had together, the actions I had already taken were in revenge and borne out of anger and some real spite too. Now there was no way forward than to finish it completely. I would have to talk to the kids but at the moment that was difficult, I wanted to do it face to face and at least try to explain in some way. I could just go ahead and divorce the bitch anyway but they would ask questions anyway. I needed to be prepared for that.

"Alfie? Did you happen to grab any of the memory cards from the cameras the other night?" I looked at him, his face told the story as he saw the wildness in my eyes, he looked fearful.

"You know I did Rick, they are in the desk drawer in front of you."

"There is no way I can get Helen back, I can't accept what she has done and from what she has said there is no remorse on her side at all! I am going to copy the videos to my solicitor and to everyone else I can think of, there is no way back."

The couple looked at their friend and understood they were watching the final throes of his marriage. It had been traumatic thus far but now Rick seemed to have gone over the top and was now in an out of control spiral as he headed for the exit on his marriage to Helen.

Rick took the memory cards and downloaded the videos and photographs to his laptop, in a few minutes he had started to make copies. Alfie and Patty sat in their kitchen sipping coffee as they listened to Rick tapping away at the keyboard.

"I think he is really done don't you?" Patty said looking at her husband.

"Yes, afraid so, it has been hell of a ride this past week. I would never have believed it could happen to those two but here we are. Just goes to show you don't really know people though."

Almost twenty minutes later Rick appeared at the door, he looked awful. His eyes were reddened and misty, physically he looked drained as if the life had been sucked out of him, a mere shell of the man they knew so well.

"I have sent copies of everything to my solicitor and asked he push the divorce as fast as he can. I have taken all the money from all of the accounts and transferred it to one in my name only, fuck her! I also sent all her friends the videos too, spiteful I know but why should I be the only one with those images in my head? I am past caring now. I need the kids to get in touch ASAP so I can tell them what to expect when they return, that is my only concern now. I am done."

With that they watched as Rick collapsed to his knees, the emotions he had kept in check for the past week now released as he couldn't fight them off any longer. The tears rolled down his cheeks as he sobbed deeply and loudly as he mourned his marriage. Patty dived to him and wrapped her arms round him, hugging him as his whole body jerked as he sobbed. Alfie felt tears fall from his eyes as his friend disintegrated in front of him.

Two days later Rick put the phone down after speaking to his daughter, his face wet from the tears that fell as he explained in the barest detail what her mother had done. Rachael was sobbing too but stoic in her support for her dad, he was her hero she was behind him all the way even though she didn't understand all of what her mother had done she knew if she had upset her dad that was all the reason she needed. The call with Ryan was different, he was defensive of his mother but realised he was fighting an uphill battle as his father remained firm on his intent to divorce. Rick was saddened but in some way relieved as he sat back with the sounds of his children's words in his ears.

"Are you sure Dad?" That kept ringing over and over as he sat staring out across the patio at the looming twilight.

"Damn right I am sure!" He said aloud as he bolted the last of his JD down. He looked at the half empty bottle, deciding he had had enough for one evening.

He stood and wandered over to the phone, he plugged the cord back in, pressing the answer machine he heard he had 37 messages. He had only turned it off this morning he thought.

Rick pressed play and the messages started.

12