Dancing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally alone, we held each other tight in the lift, not wanting the other to get away but also not wanting to take it too far there. We both knew what was going to happen when we got behind closed doors and the anticipation fuelled our desire for each other, even if it also built the nerves a little. Tonight was about us both, but he was going to take the final step with me, sure it was what he wanted, and I knew it had to be just perfect.

We took a leisurely shower together, then sat naked drinking champagne and toasting our love and being together forever. Each time I saw a flicker of nerves on his face I kissed it away, and before long we moved to the bed, pleasuring each other with soft touches as we kissed passionately. Both hard and aching since we had entered the room, eventually he made the first move and treated me to an amazing blowjob, lathing and loving my cock until it erupted for him. It had been another good surprise the first time he had done it to me, better still that he was very talented at it.

Recovering, it was my turn to play with him. I turned him over, treating him to some of the play that we had started to get used to, running my tongue around and into his hole, sliding my finger inside until I could hit that spot that had him crying out my name, sucking him until he came while I worked him open further and further. Tonight there was purpose in this, and I took a long time, driving him wild so he started to beg me and keeping it going long after that, determined to make this the end of a day of his happiest ever memories.

I moved into position on top of him, face to face so we could see everything that the other felt. He didn't flinch even when the head of my cock rested against his entrance, he just drew in a breath, waiting for me to join with him.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"I've never been more ready for anything. I want to make love with my husband, right now," he told me.

He still looked like some kind of angel to me, blond hair spread across the pillow, bright blue eyes looking up at me with love and desire, and his gorgeous lips open and waiting for my kisses. I was shaking with desire myself as I pressed forward, feeling the heat of him as I slid very slowly inside his body. He gasped as I went past the tighter ring of muscles, but sighed deeply when I kept going. I let out a long moan of pleasure as I felt his tight warmth almost welcoming me, feeling so perfect.

"Oh god," he gasped as I settled fully inside. "That feels so full, but so good. Fuck me, please."

Every move I made had an obvious effect on him, and he was loving it. His hips moved to meet me on every slow slide and sped up when I did to push in harder and faster. The sounds coming from him were like music to my ears, pure pleasure, and I tried hard to make this last even though I felt my balls rising and my cock getting impossibly hard. Neither of us had touched his, but it too was stiff as a board and I could tell he was also struggling to hold back the impending orgasm. I thrust in hard, three sharp jabs, and that was the end of both of us, me filling him with my seed while his spread between us.

We traded soft kisses while recovering, me still on top of him and inside him until my cock softened too much and he whimpered as it slid out. I opened my eyes to look at him then, moaning at the beautiful sight of my angel sated and happy, seemingly more than he had ever been before.

"Thank you," we said, almost at the same moment.

"Perfect end to the perfect day," I told him.

"I agree. But you know what's just as perfect?"

I shook my head.

"Knowing that when we wake up tomorrow we can do this again."

"And every day after that love, until we are old and grey."

* * * * * *