Dancing for Matt

Story Info
BBW bellydances for a new love interest.
1.4k words
4.33
22k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cinful
cinful
12 Followers

I’d met Matt several times before, even had the distinct feeling he was flirting with me.

I couldn’t have been more wrong. He was dead serious.

Dead serious about getting me alone and naked.

I hadn’t paid it much attention at first. He didn’t seem like the kind of man who went for a woman like me. A lush woman. A woman who had the kind of curves that scared most men off.

Their loss.

And if it wasn’t for a few too many tequila Jell-O shots, and a dare to teach the gals a bellydance move, it could have been my loss too. But there I was, up on the coffee table, precariously balanced on the balls of my chubby bare feet, showing them how to roll their hips.

I had no idea he was making plans for those hips. I was occupied with winding my arms over my head like a pair of well-fed snakes…concentrating on keeping my balance even with a head full of tequila…upper body moving opposite to hips…all the keys to giving great bellydance…and silly girl that I was I had no idea of the effect it was having on that quiet man at the back of the room.

I’m always a hit at parties. If they can talk me into downing a few tequilas, that is. And they had that night. Enough tequila to bellydance, enough tequila to wander out on the balcony for a breath of fresh summer air.

Enough to lean back into that body pressing up against me without wondering who it was.

The hands on my hips were big, and not particularly gentle.

“Show me how it goes,” the deep voice whispered in my ear, as his hips moved against mine.

Matt’s voice.

I could feel my defenses go up. Even with a few drinks in me I can hardly be considered easy. I’m a tough sell at any time.

“And just why should I do that?” I answered, not moving away. I was not going to give him the satisfaction of thinking he was tempting me. Even though he was. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and that alone was enough to harden my nipples.

“Because I liked it…” he said.

I turned so I could see his face. He didn’t let go of me.

His face was dead serious. His hands were traveling, testing the curves, brushing under my breasts. My summer dress was thin, he might as well of been caressing my bare skin. His thumbs were brave, brushing over my nipples.

Well, they’d asked for it, I thought, showing off like they were doing right now for Matt.

“Tell me now if you’re not interested,” he said. “Because I’m hoping to get a private show.”

I stole a quick glance down. Yes, he was definitely sincere. Jeans don’t lie.

Don’t ask me whose idea it was but before I knew it we were in the gazebo, and I was dancing by the light of a tiki torch.

Naked.

Blame the tequila. Blame the fact that he got naked first and dared me. Blame the fact that he had whispered in my ear how much he was dying to kiss my big thighs, my round belly…what a sweet talker…

The tequila was wearing off just as I was gyrating up on the bench and Matt was moving in for a closer look.

I felt his breath on my thighs…then his hands on my round butt.

It’s a little hard to bellydance with a wet hot tongue in your navel and clever fingers creeping up the backs of your thighs and slipping between the crack of your ass.

I gave up trying and let him lift me to the floor.

He had a great mouth. Knew how to kiss. He tasted like the rum he’d been drinking, heady and dark. He nibbled my bottom lip…seem to know just how to make me hungry for more.

And he knew exactly when to move on to more interesting territory.

The bench was hard on my back but with his tongue buried in my pussy I hardly noticed.

He was enthusiastic. Thorough. There was nowhere that tongue wasn’t dying to get to. Thick and flat against my hard clit one moment, then stiff and determined, deep in my wet pussy the next. His thumbs were making every effort to stretch me wider than I’ve ever been.

I began begging him just to finish it.

He clamped his lips over the hard bud of my clit and began flicking his tongue so fast I forgot my own name and start calling out his.

Then his large rough fingers, sliding inside me. One finger, followed by a second, and as I started to thrust my hips up for more, a third eager finger spreading my hungry pussy wide. He was slow, relentless, pressing for that wonderful magical place that drives me crazy. The first orgasm began sliding down as another began heating up. Taking over my body, pushing me out of control.

I went off again, pulsing around his fingers, my hips pushing my pussy into his face, calling out his name loud enough to frighten the moon out of the sky.

His mouth and fingers knew their duty, he stayed put as the waves shuddered over me and began to fade.

After a moment I tugged on his hair, getting his attention. He’d earned a big kiss and after taking the time to enjoy the taste of myself that still lingered on his mouth I wondered out loud if it was too much to hope a condom could magically appear.

He let go of me long enough to locate his abandoned jeans and produce a condom. Bless him.

I held out my arms, dropped my thighs open as wide as they would go and thanked the heavens. The summer breeze felt cold on the wet skin between my thighs, the sensation made me squirm, my clit hardening again, already.

“No way,” he said, slipping the condom over that lovely hard cock I was beginning to covet in a big way.

No way?

“You’ve suffered that hard bench long enough…my turn.” Gentleman that he was he stretched out on the floor of the gazebo and offered me a comfortable seat.

I was in no mood to decline this act of chivalry. I love being on top, rocking back in my own rhythm, taking it as deep as it can go…

Straddling his hips I let my large breasts dangle over his face. His mouth was quick to take advantage and capturing a pale pink nipple between his lips he gave a gentle tug.

“Do it hard…” I told him…

Teeth…glorious teeth. The man knew his way straight to my heart…and other places too.

I ran my hand over his belly, then reached back for a set of velvet balls to juggle and left him to treat my nipples any way he pleased.

And he pleased.

So much so that I knew I had to get him inside me…now.

It wasn’t hard to accomplish. His cock was like steel, and I was so wet all I had to do was nudge it in the right direction.

It slid in, stretched me wide, promising me paradise.

I bucked back, letting it hit me deep. I bit back a groan.

I could hear him mumble something around my nipple but I was busy putting all my bellydance training into action.

It was going to be a short ride…

He had both my breasts in his hands, switching back and forth from one nipple to the other, biting and sucking and causing the sensation to go straight to my pussy.

I rode him until we were both incoherent and then let the orgasm take over. I could feel my pussy contracting around him, milking him, pushing him over the edge.

He gripped my hips, held me ground down onto his pelvis as he groaned, shooting his load.

We were both grinning like teenagers as we caught our breath, but it was too uncomfortable to stay like that for long so reluctantly I lifted off him, feeling him slide out of me.

We giggled as we dressed, trying to figure out how to get rid of the condom.

I thought it would be environmentally responsible to toss it in the compost heap. It seemed the logical choice to him, too.

We snuck back to the party, failing to fool our friends for a minute. Something told me I had better get used to the teasing.

If Matt had his way it wouldn’t be the last time.

cinful
cinful
12 Followers