Dancing in the Dark: A Family Tale

Story Info
Adult children get involved in parent's games.
2.5k words
4.52
183.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewAnon
NewAnon
256 Followers

My wife and I had a little thing we did to spice up our sex lives. Every Friday evening, at about ten o'clock, we would put on some music and dance. I will begin by telling you about this Friday night ritual as a prelude to describing a stunning thing that happened one such night. It concerned our two children, both at an age where hormones raged and both very attractive young people. In those days, however, youngsters were more innocent than now.

It took us at least an hour to prepare – rituals require care in their execution. I would take a bath, throw on a robe and then begin to make us a pitcher of something sweet and alcoholic, just as she liked it. She would wear her sexy bra and tiny panties, plus high-heeled black shoes, throwing a robe over herself before joining me. For a while, we would sit and listen to the music while we sipped our drinks. By the time of about the third drink, we would be ready to dance. Snuggling close, our hands roaming, feeling high and turned-on, we would move slowly and press into each other. At a certain point, I would remove her robe and then run my hands up and down her body as we moved rhythmically to the sounds. She would reach into my robe and fondle me as I did this. We would kiss deeply, our tongues intertwined, and then I would remove her bra and lean down to kiss her breasts. She would lean back and I would commence sucking, first one firm breast and then the other. Then she would drop to her knees and take me into her mouth.

While doing all this, we also used words as a turn-on. "Oh, baby, yes, I'm fucking your mouth," I would moan as she sucked. Then we would move to the couch, perhaps do a sixty-nine for a while, all the while muttering, "Oh, yes, suck, suck, lick, baby, that feels so good" or, in her case, "Yes, lover, yes, use that tongue on me, I love it."

The tale of the wild Friday night begins with our usual preparations, except that this time Ronnie and Michelle, our two children, did not go out that night. Ronnie had taken a shower and was hanging around in his shorts, leafing through a magazine. And as I started to mix the liquors with some juice, Michelle came strutting along, also having just taken a shower. Wearing a short light robe, she looked luscious, I must admit. I had not been oblivious to her loveliness for a number of years and more recently, I had noticed the obvious development of her breasts. My organ perked up a bit as she stood near me, watching.

"Dad, can Ronnie and I hang around too tonight? Can we listen to the music and dance too?"

It was a bit of a surprise but I figured they would get bored in ten minutes and go to their rooms, so I agreed.

When Iris came downstairs, she too was surprised but also not particularly troubled. I noticed how she eyed Ronnie's muscular body and smiled at him as he sipped the drink I had poured for him.

"How's the drink, sweetheart?" she asked him, sitting nearby.

"Fine, Mom. Kind of strong though."

"We like it that way honey, at least on Friday nights," she giggled as she said that.

"Why Friday?" he asked innocently.

"Uh, that's when we dance and …."

When she paused, Michelle grinned and completed the thought, "That's when they fool around."

"Oh," said Ronnie and shrugged.

As we sat there in the living room, listening to the music, the pitcher hit bottom in no time at all and I had to mix us a new batch of drinks. At a certain point somebody had turned down the lights, perhaps it was me but to tell the truth I was a bit high and could not swear to it. In fact, we were all a bit high. In fact, I am pretty sure that the second pitcher of punch was stronger than the first.

The conversation turned to the theme of "fooling around," as now it seemed that Ronnie had enough to drink to not just shrug it off.

"Mom, Dad, when are you going to … dance … and … fool around?"

Iris laughed and jumped up. "Right now!" she cried and grabbed me.

The children watched us as we swayed to the music. I was feeling no pain and didn't mind an audience at all. I leaned down and she eagerly met me with her mouth open and her tongue probing mine. We kissed deeply for a while as my hand roamed around her breasts, casting the robe aside to do so. I felt her tremble and press against me.

The music played on and we moved to its subtle rhythms, our bodies pressed against each other. I could tell Iris was swooning from the drinks, the heat, and the sexual play of my hands on her body and the rapid intertwined tongues that told each other of our heightening excitement.

"Dad, can I dance with you?" Michelle asked suddenly.

We broke our kiss and I glanced at Iris.

"Why not?" she said, laughing, "Hey, Ronnie, you and Mom will dance too."

She swallowed the last of her powerful drink and reached for him, while I downed my own drink as I found Michelle had moved close to me and was waiting for me to hold her.

The lights were low. As I said, we were all pretty high. Iris and Ronnie were dancing, and I knew that through her thin robe, Iris now would feel his hard prick against her moist center. Her eyes were almost dreamy as her hands caressed his neck and she pulled him closer to her. And as she did so, I knew that Ronnie would feel her large pendulous breasts squeezed against his bare chest.

Michelle pressed against me. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be in rapturous state.

The whole situation suddenly became a potent sexual thing for me. My cock became very hard and suddenly I wanted more to happen.

"Hey, babe, let's see if our kids know how to kiss," I said to Iris.

"Dad, who doesn't?" smiled Michelle. I noticed now the mild but erotic perfume she wore. My heart was beating rapidly.

"An adult kiss? A real kiss?" I asked. Michelle looked at me, saying nothing, but her eyes communicated something to me that I recognized from my many sexual by-plays with Iris … an interest, an arousal, an invitation.

Iris quickly glanced at me. At any other time, she would not have touched the implications of that remark with a ten-mile pole, but now I saw something in her eyes too that said to me that she was really turned-on by the whole situation, just as I was.

"Ok, Jack," Iris said, "You see if she knows how to kiss. But then also I'll show Ronnie how a woman likes to be kissed."

I saw her lift her face to Ronnie and, grasping the back of his head, moving his lips down toward hers. In a moment, they were locked in an embrace. I watched a moment longer, but when I saw her tongue swipe along his lips and then plunge into his mouth as she moved against him, I dropped my face toward Michelle and found her lips waiting.

We kissed. At first, our lips met gently, then I probed a bit and her mouth opened for my deeper kiss. Our tongues met and intertwined. I felt her body press even more closely against mine. I knew she could feel my hard-on through the robe. I dropped one hand as far down as I could and into her robe and let my fingers trail along a bare soft thigh. I felt her shudder.

I took one of her hands and moved it to my back, under my robe. "Touch me, sweetheart, as I touch you, while we kiss."

Our hands played against our bare hot skin as our mouths now hungered for each other and she urged her body into my powerful erection. My own daughter! I swooned at the thought.

I glanced over at Ronnie and his Mom just in time to see that she was allowing him to remove her robe. The statuesque blond in high heels that was my wife now kissed her boy's chest as she allowed his hands to roam over her shoulders and her arms. She closed her eyes and then lifted her face once again and now Ronnie, in a fit of passion, met her mouth with a tongue that literally fucked her mouth as she pressed against the hot hard bulge in his shorts.

I moved Michelle to one of the two couches and we sat in such a way that I could still observe Ronnie and his mother as I now removed Michelle's robe, revealing a simple bra and panties.

I let my hands play across my lovely daughter's long legs, feeling the incredible softness of her inner thighs and then kissing her there and there, everywhere but the secret still concealed erotic places. As I did so, I saw that Iris and Ronnie had gone to the other couch. I was dizzy with liquor and sexual delirium. My heart beat at a ferocious pace. A incredible incestuous dream was being played out in reality!

Iris fell back deep into the couch as she and Ronnie kissed passionately and as his hands played over her still covered heaving breasts. He was on his knees next to her and I could see not only the outline of his erection but also the head of his cock showing through his shorts. I saw Iris open her eyes and fix them upon it with hungry lust.

Then I saw that she was letting him remove her bra. Her mature lovely breasts leaped into view and she gasped with hot passion as his eager mouth went to one swollen hardened nipple. My son commenced to suck his mother's sweet breast. Her face was incredibly flushed, more rapturous than I had ever seen her in all our many hot sexual encounters.

"Oh, Ronnie, oh, baby, yes, yes," she moaned. Her fingers began to dance along his still partly concealed erection and this drove him to greater erotic frenzy as he shifted back and forth between the two mother breasts – kissing them, licking them, sucking them. I could feel his rapture. My prick reached a state of hardness beyond anything I had ever known as I continued to kiss and fondle my beautiful daughter while watching my son making love to his mother.

Iris's passionate words spurred me on and I licked my way to Michelle's nether region until, finally, as she lifted up, I removed her panties while she removed her bra. My lovely, luscious daughter was totally naked before me!

I dipped my tongue into the hot broth at her passionate center and licked and probed with my impatient tongue.

"Oh, Dad, Dad, oh!" she cried, delirious with ecstasy.

I saw that Iris had opened her eyes and that the sight and sound of our love-making was driving her to seventh heaven! My eyes met hers as she watched her husband and daughter in sexual embrace and at the same time felt the eager lips of her boy at her breasts.

Now she spurred him on, crying "Oh, yes, yes, I need it, I want it, baby, give it to Mom!" Suddenly, she tore off her son's shorts in an erotic frenzy and took his hard thick cock into her eager mouth.

"Oh, Mom, yes, Mom!" he cried out, shocked and incredulous to find this lovely mature woman, his own mom, devouring his upraised hot cock.

I continued to lick and suck Michelle's dripping sweet cunt as I watched my wife passionately suck up and down on her boy's incredible pole. She seemed to want to literally swallow her son's long and thick organ.

Suddenly, she stopped for a moment to call out to me, "I'm sucking my boy, oh God, I love it, I want him Jack, I've dreamed of it!" I nodded in response to her implied quest for approval. Then she continued her sucking action.

What had she said? She had dreamt of it! His wife had dreamt of going down on her own son! That alone was a further turn-on for me.

I looked up at Michelle, her eyes fastened on me, hot with passion, suggesting something to me. "Did you dream of your Daddy this way, sweetheart?" I whispered my question, while removing my shorts.

"Yes, yes," she whispered. Her entire body exuded tremendous heat as I moved my thick hard prick toward her flushed face, watching her lick her lips in anticipation.

"Suck Daddy, Michelle, suck!"

She paused for only a moment, glanced again at her brother's hard prick plunging in and out of their mother's mouth and then she took my cock into her mouth and sucked.

"Oh, baby, yes, suck Daddy, yes!" I cried in ecstasy.

"Oh, Mom, Mom," I heard Ronnie cry out, "I'm coming!"

Iris had never allowed me to come in her mouth, but now I saw that she continued her frenzied sucking relentlessly, ignoring his warning. She wanted to drink his come!

"Mom!" he cried and I saw the volcanic eruption of his juices begin to dribble out of Iris's mouth. She continued to suck as he came. Then, as he almost fell against her, she let more of the come dribble out of her mouth and onto his prick and she began to lick and suck his sticky organ, swallowing his come and then coming back for more.

I pulled my own prick from Michelle's sweet mouth and let myself go, spraying her face with my hot come. Emulating Iris, I licked at it, tasting my own juices.

We fell back on our two couches, each pair exhausted by the orgiastic taboo episode. I kissed Michelle gently on the lips and I saw that Iris did the same to Ronnie.

After a few minutes, our children left to wash up and go to bed. I went to Iris, my prick hard again.

"Fantastic!" I said and she replied, "Incredible."

"Your secret dream came true," I whispered as we embraced, our hot sweaty bodies touching. I fingered her moist cunt as she acknowledged it but seemed to hold back for a moment.

"Oh, wait," I said. "You didn't get fucked!"

The word ignited her again and she spread for me. I plunged into her and we began a slow fuck as we talked about the fantastic event.

"Nothing was ever like that. Nothing," she whispered.

"I understand. You even let him come in your mouth."
"I loved it. My own boy! Oh, Jack, I need to be fucked. Fuck me, now, fuck me."

"Oh, yes, oh, oh!"

So that was the incredible Friday night where our ritual of love took a sudden and stunning turn. What happened after that is another story.

NewAnon
NewAnon
256 Followers