Dancing Into Danger Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple's night out dancing gets public, with consequences.
2.5k words
3.69
59.2k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is entirely a work of fiction. The characters presented are entirely imaginary and over 18 years of age. Any similarity to actual people or situations is purely coincidental.

WARNING!

This is a Loving Wives cuckold story about pushing limits and crossing lines.

If that's not your cup of tea, DON'T READ THIS ONE! There are plenty of other stories on this site of the run of the mill variety and many are excellent.

I'm not providing spoilers up front detailing precisely what kind of content you might find herein. Spoilers ruin the surprise.

However, if you're a read-the-last-page first type of reader and must know ahead of time what kind of stuff is likely to happen, scroll to the bottom and review the 'Tags For This Story'. If any look concerning to you, DON'T READ THIS STORY!

If you do decide to read on (despite this warning) and think things are about to go too far, please do yourself and all of us that read the comments a favor and just STOP READING.

------------------

It was Saturday night. Free of offspring and in the big city for a concert, we were at long last adults for a night. On the walk back to the hotel after the show, my lovely wife was atypically wide awake for 11 PM.

"Let's go dancing!" she said playfully as she danced adorably on the sidewalk crowded with fellow concertgoers.

"Sure!" I replied, not thrilled by the dancing part but delighted to let the night roll on.

"Charlie's is just a couple blocks from here." I had no idea what Charlie's was, but I was game.

As we approached, as small queue was out front of the boisterous club. The throbbing music poured into the cool night with each opening of the door.

Feeling a little underdressed as I surveyed the queue, I couldn't help but notice how attractive the patrons were.

Definitely a hotspot, and I was relieved. I'm not fond of dancing actually, but the more crowded the better. I'm less self-conscious that way.

My wife, wearing a skirt and double tank top (covering her free range boobs underneath) made a bee-line for the bar and despite how crowded it was she was served immediately. The benefits of having been waitstaff I supposed. Or simply being a very sexy woman.

Once our drinks were procured, we were graced by a booth opening up. It was a nice high-backed semi-circular affair with a round table and full table cloth. Nice! Too bad, I thought, we'd be giving it up shortly to hit the dance floor.

"I brought my remote" she said over the loud music. It took me a few beats after she opened her purse to register her meaning. She'd brought her remote controlled vibe. She giggled as she reached up her skirt and slid it into her panties and handed me the remote. "Nice, right?!"

Indeed! I smiled back.

She took a sip of her ginger ale and vodka as she scanned the crowd. Still slow, I realized when she said dancing she meant with another man.

She'd had this longstanding fantasy where I'd have the remote and, while she was enjoying a dance with another handsome man, I'd remotely turn on her vibe.

As she and her partner got more into it, I'd kick it up a notch or two watching jealously. It was a fun fantasy, turning her on immensely and throwing me into alpha overdrive in the process.

I joined her people watching and, in keeping with the past five minutes, was slow on the uptake.

While the place was filled with lovelies, men outnumbered women by at least 4-1. Charlie's was a gay bar. As that thought registered, she jumped up taking the hand of a very handsome man in his late twenties. She giggled at something he said as they walked to the dance floor, her hand in his. The power, however, was in the lovely little remote nestled in my palm.

As they found their stride, I waited. I could feel her thoughts out there, as she began to grind against him: "C'mon already!"

"Not yet. Not until you think I won't" I thought.

The second song came on strong and she was getting very horny out there with anticipation.

As her partner grinded against her luscious ass, she glanced over at me pleading. I licked my lips and raised my eyebrows with a "maybe" reply. I could feel her whimper from twenty feet away. She wanted that little buzz something awful. It was time.

I pressed the on button and hoped she was still in range. Her reaction was priceless. Her eyes grew wide as she spun around and faced her partner. He kissed her on the neck, seriously pissing me off, as they continued to dance.

I kicked it up a notch in the hopes of removing his lips from my wife's neck. It worked like a charm: she threw her head back and spun around. Unfortunately, he took this as his queue and began dry humping her on the dance floor, wrapping his arms around her lovely hips.

While I delighted in the sight of her enjoying herself, my jealousy hardened as much as my cock.

I wanted to drop that remote, walk out on the dance floor and fuck her senseless. "Public place" I reminded myself. Not here, not now.

Thankfully, the place was so packed that absolutely nobody was aware of the lurid couple playing out a cuckolding fantasy in their midst.

I watched intently as she said something to her partner.

Dancing behind her, his hands rose from her hips and cupped her wonderful breasts tightly. Her head thrown back against his shoulder, vibrator buzzing away, I could tell she was close to orgasm.

I once again kicked it up a notch, clicking the remote for maximum pleasure. He pulled her in tight as her body shuddered with pleasure. The look on her face was fantastic!

As I watched, I was both delighted, proud (holding the remote of pleasure), and terribly jealous that it was another man that had embraced her as she climaxed.

As her waves of pleasure subsided, I turned the vibe off and the song ended. The two of them walked back to join me. Surprisingly, she sat on one side of me and he on the other.

He was perhaps 5'10" so I had a good half foot and forty pounds on the guy. "Just play" I reminded myself. "Put the alpha back in the cage."

"That was fun!" she declared. Her dance partner smiled broadly.

"Nick" he said, extending a hand to me. I shook it to my wife's great relief.

"That was hot, no?" she asked me. Yes, yes it was.

"Nick thought so too, didn't you Nick?" He wasn't sure how to respond. I'm not sure if it was just that I'm 6'2" or my obvious jealousy that was making him a bit nervous. Perhaps a bit of both?

"He won't admit it, but he was totally fucking hot out there!" she declared. "See?" she said as she swiftly grabbed my hand and placed it on his prodigious hard-on. I was, suffice it to say, more than a little startled by this move.

"Clearly" I replied, quickly removing my hand.

"Did you see how fucking hot that made me?" The question needed no reply, it was entirely rhetorical.

"Nick too. Though he didn't get to enjoy the ending I did, did he?" She winked at Nick, then looked me straight in the eyes. "I really enjoyed that honey. Really, REALLY enjoyed it. I think Nick should too, don't you?"

I wasn't at all sure where she was going with this and decided to take a long pull on my margarita. As I set it down, she grabbed my wrist firmly and swiftly moved it back to Nick's crotch. Expecting to feel his shorts, I was again startled to feel soft hot and very hard flesh greet my palm. She mashed my palm down on his member, the slick precum coating and eliciting a tingling sensation in my hand.

"So I'm wondering," she continued as she tried to force my fingers to wrap around his cock, "would you rather help him out or should I? Definitely too good a dance partner to leave high and dry like this, don't you think?"

I'd never seen my wife be anywhere near this aggressive. I'd also never ever touched another man's cock. But she already knew that's what I was thinking, due in no small part to the fact that we're very open with each other and like to talk out our fantasies.

A wicked smile crossed her face as her other hand deftly moved towards my face. My mouth was open just wide enough from my astonishment at what was happening for her to slip her pussy soaked fingers into my mouth.

As it always was on the rare occasions when she'd slipped her cum soaked fingers into my mouth, my reaction was truly electric. It was like main-lining sex.

The room collapsed to just her lusciously wicked smile, fingers in my mouth, and my hand now willingly grasping Nicks very alert cock.

"I totally wanted him out there, fucking me on the dance floor" she confessed. Nick smiled proudly but nervously.

My mind raced with the imagery, as vivid as if it actually was happening. The hand she had around my wrist began pumping, my hand was now jacking Nick off.

"So, honey, it's your choice. Shall you get him off..." she slid her fingers in and out of my mouth "or I?" she removed her fingers and slowly reached down between her legs. While I couldn't actually see it, I definitely could visualize her fingers pretending to be Nick's cock burrowing into her dripping hot cunt.

I watched her intently for a few moments before realizing she was no longer pumping my hand. She had, in fact, entirely let go. My hand, however, continued to pleasure Nick as if it was remote controlled.

I nervously eyed the crowd hoping that nobody was watching us, me. Thankfully, the crowd was getting even bigger making our table oddly more private.

Her hand, now free from guiding mine, began caressing the hair around my ear. "Devils bargain?" she asked as I continued to hesitate.

The visuals of the options, me sucking him off or her fucking him, were simultaneously playing out in my mind. Suck my first cock or watch him fuck my beautiful wife.

"Don't worry, it's not gay if you don't look him in the eyes." She giggled and Nick quickly joined her.

I'm not sure if it was the jealousy or her pheromones pouring into my nostrils and on my tongue, but she picked up that I'd at last made up my mind. She pressed my head towards his lap.

"Suck him, baby. I wanna watch you suck that beautiful real cock!" she said, nearly shouting over the music to my abject horror.

I glanced around the crown nearby once more, hoping nobody heard her. They were oblivious.

While this would be my first real cock, I had shared a dildo with my wife a few times. It totally got her off to share one, licking and sucking it together, kissing each other when we got to the top.

A few times she'd worn it as a strap on, ordering me to suck it as I tossed myself off.

Now she wanted to see the real deal.

The last image I caught, as she pressed my head to his juicy cock was one of tremendous anticipatory joy on Nick's face.

I parted my lips as his cock approached.

After perhaps a second or two, moments that passed in anticipatory slow-motion, my lips met his hot precum drenched cock.

The precum mixed with the pussy juices still dancing on my tongue. I could feel my cock straining to be free.

My tongue danced around the head of his cock in time with the music. I took the hot soft head into my mouth while lapping up the sweet precum at its tip.

"Holey fuck that's hot!" I heard my wife say.

I took him in deep balls deep in one go, giving her quite a show. His cock was pretty big, but not as prodigious as the dildo my wife so joyously trained me to suck for her.

The real thing was also silkier and more pliant, making it easier to swallow balls deep.

I held still for a moment, cock firmly down my throat, to give her a great show. Nick moaned with appreciation.

"Daaaaaamn!" my wife exclaimed.

After a night already full of tremendous surprises, this was definitely over the top. My wife finally got her wish to see me suck cock. And rather than being tentative, I was all in, even showing off how well she trained me.

After as long as I could hold it, I pulled back, breathing deeply though my nose. My tongue began ravishing Nick's hot cockmeat, lashing the head and licking up the precum with abandon.

I could hear my wife say something inaudible to which Nick replied with a moan.

She placed her hand back on my head and pushed me down harder, forcing me to take Nick in deeper again. Clearly she enjoyed my deep throating show!

With her guiding me, forcing me, balls deep again and again onto his cock, I felt oddly free. No longer the alpha executive, I was simply fuck meat for their enjoyment. I was loving it!

As I sucked cock with abandon right there in a booth in a crowded club, my wife reached down and began rubbing my sequoia-hard cock through my pants. I continued licking and sucking as she unzipped my shorts and began stroking me, definitely heightening my desire to feel the hot cock in my mouth pulse with delight, filling me with his pleasure.

"Suck that cock!" I heard her whisper in my ear, clearly enjoying the sight. "Don't hold back,

Nick, fill his hot fucking mouth with your cum!"

That was all the permission Nick needed as his cock exploded with wave after wave of hot pleasure juice into my hot and now very willing and thirsty mouth.

"Oh shit!" my wife exclaimed, her loud voice fading as her neck swiveled sharply away from us as Nick continued cumming.

"What the fuck, Nick!" a deep voice boomed jealously.

"Oh fuck", I thought, as jets of hot cum continued to splash against my throat. I was frozen with fear, my lips locked solid around his cock wantonly sucking every last drop. His boyfriend/partner/husband/whatever had just caught us!

Realizing the gravity of the situation, a voice that deep must be from a very large man, I lifted my head off Nick's (still!) erupting cock. Two final big jets of sperm shot from his cock and landed on my lips and cheek as if to underscore what a total man stealing cock sucking slut I'd just been.

"And in my fucking club too!" Nick's partner added.

IMPORTANT POSTSCRIPT:

If you enjoyed this story, please vote/favorite it. Your vote is the only way I know that my work got you off and thus was worth the time I invested.

If enough people love it, I'd be happy to write more!

Happy endings!

Baron Cumhausen