Dancing on the Edge of a Knife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed happily, slowly, carefully lifting myself off of his humongous cock. I looked down, admiring all the thick white buildup from my pussy gathered at the base of his cock. I had to use my hands in order to push myself up high enough to get his cock out of me, but it finally flopped down onto his belly with a wet slap.

I repositioned myself so that I sat on his lap facing him now, reaching back to wrap my fingers around his wet shaft, guiding his cock head back to my waiting cunt opening, his cock head again nestling between my fleshy, wet lower lips.

I pressed my hands down onto his chest, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and shoved myself backward, crying "OOH JACK!" as his twelve inches sunk ball deep into my insatiable cunt hole.

I let myself fall against him, my breasts mashing down against his chest, my chin resting on his shoulder, turning my head and putting my mouth to his ear and whispering "Fuck me, son... Fuck your mother..."

My son's mouth opened somewhat "Aaahh..." he moaned... "Momm..."

Smiling, I pressed down onto his cock and started to move my hips in small circles, closing my eyes and moaning softly "Mmmm... MMmmm yeah sweetie... so deep inside of mommy" as his cock shifted around deep in my cunt hole, the head rubbing against the back of my vagina as I moved.

Then I lifted myself off of his cock a little bit again, dropping myself back down, just as before, turning to whisper into my son's ear as I fucked him "That's mommy's good boy..." Squish, "That's the hole you came from..." Squish. Then I quickened the pace "Give..." I whispered, squish, "Mommy...", squish, "That...", Squish, "Cock...", Squish.

"Come on baby!" I whimpered into his ear as I fucked him "Fuck me, fuck mommy, you can do it!", continuing to ride him relentlessly as I did, pleasantly surprised that he was still going strong.

Finally he started to thrust his hips with me "Mmmm...Mom...!" He moaned, thrusting his cock deep into my cunt as I drove myself down onto it.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned into his ear "That's my boy!", repeating the motion, pleasantly meeting another thrust. I then pushed myself back up to sitting, hands on his chest, but continued to ride his cock, adjusting my pace to meet his thrusts perfectly.

"Oooh... Ooooohh...! Good job honey!" I cried, taking a foot of cock deep and hard again and again, meeting each thrust with force. "You're doing it baby!" I moaned, "You're fucking your mother!"

"Nnnngh...Mommm...Cumm" he moaned, thrusting his cock up at me harder and faster suddenly.

"Yes!" I cried, meeting his thrusts in kind, impaling my cunt again and again on my son "Cum honey! Cum deep inside of your mother!"

"Nnn...!" he moaned, fucking me with vigor now that I wouldn't have expected from the sleeping.

"YES! YES, YES, YES!!" I cried aloud, stopping my own movement and just holding myself steady as my son's cock hammered into me over and over in a blur "FILL MOMMY WITH CUM JACK!" I cried, and started to convulse again, collapsing on him and trembling with orgasm even as he continued to drive his giant monster into me over and over. "OH MY GOD!!" I cried into the pillow.

"NnnnngghhAAhhh..." he moaned, slamming his cock up into me so hard that a shockwave whipped across my body.

"Oooohhuuhhhuuhhhuhhuuuh...!" I moaned, trembling, gasping as I convulsed on top of him, his hot, thick cum pouring deep into my womb in stream after thick stream and forcing me into a state of ecstasy so intense that I blacked out, completely full of cock and semen.

I came to a few moments later, still trembling, still stuffed full "Nnnuuhh... SonnNnn." I stammered as his cock began to soften finally. He seemed fast asleep again, his breathing deep and slow, and I wasn't even finished with my orgasm.

After several minutes passed, this ultimate climax finally subsided. With great effort I pushed myself up off of him, sitting up on his lap now, looking down between our legs at the soaked mess we'd made. "Well..." I whispered, "I love these pills..." Slowly I lifted myself off of his cock, watching it's semi-softness flop out of me and shuddered as I felt another pint or so of cum rushing out of my wide-stretched cunt in a white river, gathering in a large pool on my son's stomach. I sat there like that for a bit, watching as it continued to drain out, waiting for it all to empty out of me.

Once it finished I reached down to my son's face, brushing my thumb against his cheek softly and whispering "Good boy," then I moved off of him, sticky liquids stretching between us until I got off of the bed completely and stood beside him.

I smiled down at him, grabbing his sheet and draping it over him the way it was when I had found him, tucking him in gently "Sleep tight sweetheart..." I watched as the sheet soaked up sweat, cum, and pussy juice on top of him.

-----------------------

As I reached my bedroom and cleaned up as I had the night before, I reached for my cell phone to set an alarm for the next morning, noticing that I had a missed call from Sharon around supper time and a message.

I dialed into my voicemail to listen to the message, hearing Sharon's voice on the other end.

"Hi Joni, Sharon here. I'm SO sorry about this, but I gave you the wrong pills! Those may help you fall asleep, but they're really not very strong at all and may not work well for what you were describing. Listen, I'll drop by tomorrow and give you the right ones. Hopefully after church around 11:15 will be okay? Send me a text."

My eyes were wide and my heart was racing wildly in my chest. If these pills weren't working like I had expected them to, then there was absolutely no way my kids had slept through what I had done with them. Were they just pretending to sleep?

I didn't sleep much that night at all, and had no idea how I would face my kids when morning came around.

Eventually it did just that, but I was scared to leave my bedroom.

Finally, Rachael and Jack walked into my bedroom around 8:00AM, and I was frozen in fear.

Smirking toward me, Rachael said"Well, you sure look tired mom... Late night, huh?" she said with a wink. She knew! Why hadn't she stopped me?! And Jack too?

"Oh kids..." I said guiltily, not sure how to proceed.

"We won't tell anyone if you don't." Jack responded finally, grinning. "Rachael and I have been doing this for awhile now."

Gulping, I was silent for a moment before responding "O-of course..."

From that day on, my kids and I have been very sexually active, and my life has been wonderful.

~End