Dancing Pleasures

Story Info
From dance floor, wildest passions took off.
4k words
4.55
36.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
revol
revol
35 Followers

[Caution: If you are in any way offended by armpits/underarms fetish, then this story is not for you. Feedbacks are welcome from connoisseurs of armpits.]

As Harry entered the packed dance floor, celebrating Christmas-eve party, first he was blinded by the very low level of light. But as soon as his eyes got used to the light, he saw the attractive shapes of sexy females dancing with their female or male partners. Almost every female had on either body-hugging tank tops or halter-necks or short sleeveless blouses.

His eyes noticed a dancing female couple enjoying an armpit-kiss. Another couple, it seemed, forgot about dancing, they were engaged in a cozy embrace, lost in a deep suction kiss, with cheeks hollowed and eyes semi-closed, one of them rubbing hands in the other's armpits.

He noticed another female couple sitting side by side, one with hands upraised, and the other was giving her armpits a thorough clean-up by frantically licking the armpits, with one hand encircling her waist, and the other hand clutching at one of her oversized breasts.

Somebody told him that this was a special dance club where armpit-kissing and caressing is very common. Dancing partners come here to enjoy armpit-kissing in public, which they cannot do in other dance floors.

He was caught by a buxom beauty in the midway. She was quite fair and full, not fatty. Her 36DD breasts were trying to break free from her laced bra-like short sleeveless shoulderless blouse having large armholes. Her armpit folds were sexy looking. Black strands of hair were visible, although she had her arms down and pressed with her sides. Her upper arms were fleshy and sexy. The shine of her slightly tanned, smooth and soft glowing skin was very attractive.

"Helloooooooo,...will you daaaance with meeeeee?" – She said.

"Ooooohhhhh...Sure" – He said.

Harry started dancing with the lady along with the slow tune, in a darkish corner of the hall. Her name was Janice. He planted a light kiss on the glowing skin of her shoulder, and a few kisses near her armpit folds. The kisses were very delicious. She raised her hands and locked them behind her head. He had an instant hard on, seeing the thick mass of jet black underarm hair, glistening with underarm sweat in her soft and creamy armpits.

They were dancing without touching each other. Harry wanted to hold her tight and kiss and lick those lovely wide and plump underarms, but went along with what was promising to be a very sensuous evening. Her smooth and slightly tanned skin was a real turn-on. He wanted to kiss, lick and rub his nose on her skin, particularly the upper arms, glistening shoulders, sides of the neck, waists, between the breasts and in those fabulous armpits. He was dying to have a skin touching, body rubbing, tight embrace with her with sensuous lip-locked, prolonged slippery kisses. Her eyes told him that she too wanted his touch.

She protruded her full lips and brushed them with his lips several times. The feminine soft fleshy biceps of her raised bare upper arms were a treat to watch. He wanted to rub his nose on those bare upper arms, and kiss and lick the smooth skin of her ripe shoulders. Time and again she brought her pits near his nose and let him inhale the sexy and sweaty aroma, which made him mad. He was almost bursting.

She lowered her head, bringing her nose to her armpits in turn and also sniffing her own underarms, shot out her tongue and licked the upper part of her own hairy pits. She seemed to enjoy this.

Then she pulled him into a tight embrace. Simultaneously he pulled her tight and held her, sliding his hands through her armpits, and clasping his hands tightly behind her back, while she encircled his neck, with her raised hands, the sweaty smell of her underarms making him more and more lusty. The embrace grew tighter and lustier.

They danced for a long time in this lusty tight embracing position, nesting their faces snugly in each other's shoulders, their hands rubbing each other's back and waists. He started kissing and licking her perfumed shoulder, heavily rubbing his nose on the sweet smooth and soft skin. She was also rubbing her nose on his muscular shoulder.

She opened his shirt, and nuzzled in his shoulder muscles, licking and biting lightly. She took her nose to his armpit, and penetrated the tip of her long and sharp nose in there, taking in the pit odor.

Suddenly they lifted each other's left arm and buried their faces in each other's armpits, lustily french-kissing the armpits, alternating between two armpits again and again. Their tongues darting out of their mouths, tasting the salty and tangy underarm sweat.

"Let's go upstairs in a private room and enjoy our sweet embraces and tight kisses, and then a nice'n tight creamy little quickie" – she said in a hissing sound.

In the private room, as soon as they locked the door behind them, Janice pulled Harry to her and they kissed and hugged violently. Janice's strong and heady perfume drove him mad. Harry was excited looking at her glistening bare upper arms, shoulders and armpits filled with thick strands of moist jet black hair.

Harry slid his fingers into the moist armpits of Janice, and was feeling the bush in her moist armpits and pulling the armpit hair. Her underarm bush was dripping with sweat. His fingers were often sliding out due to the moistness. But he persisted with his exploration of Janice's armpits with his fingers. Janice was enjoying this very much. She was giggling. Sometimes Harry brought out his finger and smelled it, and let Janice smell and taste her own armpit odor from his finger.

Harry was rubbing his face and nose on Janice's broad and sexy shoulders and taking in the smell of her perfumed shoulders, and kissing and licking her shoulders. He planted a big open-mouthed lustful suction-kiss on her big shoulder. Janice wriggled under that powerful shoulder-kiss.

He took her sharp nose in his mouth and kissed her nose for a long time. Janice also kissed the tip of Harry's nose, and drenched it with her saliva.

"Ummmmmmmmm.....your nose is sooooo very sweeeet, I want to lick, suck and eat it" – said Harry. "Mmmmmmmm............C'mon, lick it, kiss and suck on it hard, I like that very much" – said Janice.

They were instantly in each other's arms. Harry now repeatedly licked the bridge of her beautiful nose with his tongue, and forced his tongue into each of her nostrils and tasted them, then engulfed her entire nose in his mouth and sucked hard. She breathed through her mouth, and forced her nose more in his mouth.

After sometime, she tried to withdraw her nose from his suction kiss, but could not, because of the force of his mouth suction. Then she forcefully pulled out her nose, with a "plop" sound. He again sucked on her nose. This continued for sometime. They were enjoying it very much.

Then Harry did what he wanted to do for a long time. He lifted Janice's left arm and started kissing her armpit. The perfume of her armpit was very exciting. Janice was also very excited. Harry lost no time in sniffing her armpit smell and licked her armpits wildly, with big strokes of his tongue.

Janice pushed her armpit into his face, and took Harry in a lusty embrace after trapping his d**k in her soft and slippery hand, and nesting her nose and lips in his armpit, kissing and slurping with lots of saliva. Harry enjoyed her armpits for a long time.

"Uhhhmmmmm... your armpits are full of honey, dear. Let me taste those luscious hairy pits with sweat" – Harry said with face buried in her armpit. "Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhmmnnn...Lap it up, fill it with your sweet saliva, and let me taste the nectar of your armpits" – she said..

While enjoying their frantic underarm kisses, Janice wrapped her fingers tight around his member and slowly guided him into her...., and took him full and tight inside her. They humped into each other, clasped in the tightest lusty embrace, snug and tight all around.

Their lips again met in a fiery french kiss with a nice slippery lip-lock, each tearing away at the other's lips, accompanied by lusty shoulder bites and nose sucking. The kiss turned into a powerful suction kiss, with their cheeks drawn inwards to maintain the suction, their lips sealed together, but sliding on each other, with lots and lots of saliva exchange.

Janice thrust her sleek and long slippery tongue into Harry's mouth, pushing along lot of saliva into his mouth, which he swallowed with relish. She then sucked in his tongue into her deep mouth, lapped up all his saliva.

As the two slippery tongues were embracing each other and dancing a high speed tango in the joined cavity of their mouths, their body embrace was growing tighter and lustier. Her two huge boobs were like two secondary hands, clasping him from two sides. He held one boob at a time in his hands and sucked on the nipples and put his nose in her cleavage, and inhaled her body odor.

Again their lips sought out each other in a lusty kiss, and tight embrace. They were enjoying their kisses and embraces with lots of body rubbing and saliva sucking.

Their faces found their way to each other's armpits once again, and after a number of strong sniffing of the aroma, terrific licking and drinking of the underarm juice, heavy underarm kissing with sounds, they lustily bit into each other's underarm flesh, sucking the nectar of the armpits in one final assault, and making the close embrace sweeter and tighter than ever before, they released the built-up tension together and ended the sweet, creamy and meaty quickie. but the embrace and kisses continued for quite a long time afterwards. Janice left after making sure to meet him another day in this dance hall.

But Harry stayed on. He saw two busty ladies in open type tank tops swinging in each other's arms in a dark corner of the floor. Nobody else was watching them. One was heavier and extremely fair skinned. The other was a little tanned. The glow of their skin was sexy. Looking at their entwined arms resting on each other's shoulders and waists, heavy busts touching, bush of thick black hairs in their wide creamy armpits, and puckered lips near each other, about to be engaged in a sensuous kiss, Harry got a super hard on.

They called him to them. The heavier of the two ladies introduced herself as Henrietta, and her tanned companion as Isabelle.

Henrietta winked at him and asked him to come near. She whispered to him – "Come, sniff my armpits. My underarm smell will drive you mad. I saw your armpit-kiss with your girl friend a little while ago. I want all those kisses."

The two girls' lips were now just touching. They opened their mouths hungrily and sucked each other's mouth in a violent lusty kiss. Each one's tongue was making a foray in the other's mouth, and one would not let go of the other's tongue easily.

Their tongues were embracing and kissing each other in their mouths. This tongue play was made more slippery with lots of saliva flowing between their mouths. Henrietta broke the kiss, brought a load of saliva, formed like a ball near her lips, and as Isabelle opened her mouth in cue, Henrietta spat the heavy load of saliva in Isabelle's inviting mouth. Isabelle relished and swallowed the ball of spit. Isabelle then spat heavily in Henrietta's mouth, and she gulped it down greedily.

After some of this mutual spitting game, which they thoroughly enjoyed, they resumed their fiery and lusty tongue-kissing, their hands playing at their breasts and underarms.

Their tongues were dancing a wild tango in the enjoined cavity of their mouths, sealed together by their lusty and slippery lip-lock, with cheeks drawn inwards by forceful sucking of the mouths, while their bodies engaged in the tightest embrace imaginable.

Their wrestling tongues were getting sucked alternately into each other's mouth, the sounds of their slurpy saliva drenched kisses became very very erotic. Sizzling with passion, they frantically sucked out and drank saliva from each other's mouth. Their cheeks became nicely dimpled, as they sucked on each other's tongue.

They were oscillating in their lusty embrace, passionately tongue-kissing with a nice and lusty slippery lip-lock. The view was very very sweet. Harry was relishing every bit of it.

Their thin but sensuous lips were slipping and sliding against each other. Their heads rolling in every direction, and one's lips fighting to take control of the other's, their mouths opened every now and then, and the tongues darted out alternately to invade each other's mouth, the nice and tight lip-lock quickly forming after each invasion of the tongue.

They were grinding each other's body in the lusty tight embrace, nails digging into the glowing skins of their waist folds, fleshy upper arms, plump shoulders and wide open backs, and their hands finding each other's boobs and squeezing hard, and caressing their sweaty armpits, pulling the underarm hair. It is rare to see such an embrace between two busty ladies, and Harry was very much enjoying every second of the lusty show.

Harry started sniffing the underarms of both Isabelle and Henrietta. Both had a sexy underarm smell. Henrietta's heavy underarms were dripping with salty sweat. Isabelle's armpits had an attractive pungent tart smell. Sniffing was only a prelude to licking.

Harry brought out his thick tongue, and inserted it in their each armpit from behind, as they were dancing a slow, erotic dance, went on licking and tasting the nectar of those smelly pits with quick flicks of his tongue.

Isabelle suddenly lifted her left arm so that her armpit was exposed to Henrietta's full lips. Henrietta pressed her mouth to the sweaty armpit hair under Isabelle's raised arm, and began to lustily french-kiss her sweaty pit. And Isabelle raised one arm of Henrietta and planted her mouth into the smelly underarm flesh of Henrietta, lustily kissing and sucking the juicy underarm meat. This armpit sucking and kissing made their dance more and more erotic.

Their interwined arms, and crushed boobs, with contrasting glowing skin, Isabelle's tanned glowing skin on Henrietta's fair creamy smooth skin, were a treat to watch.

Henrietta brought up her head from Isabelle's armpit and asked Harry – "Hey! Don't you want some of my sweet spit in your mouth? Come get it". She was holding a big ball of saliva bubbles on her puckered lips.

Harry felt highly turned on by this offer. He placed his arm around the ripe shoulders of Henrietta and placed his wide open mouth near hers. She spat out the big ball of saliva right into his throat, and he tasted and swallowed the ball. He wanted more. Then Isabelle spat in his mouth a bigger load of saliva. The two busty ladies continued to lustily feed him their saliva for a long time. He lustfully relished every drop.

Henrietta said – "C'mon folks! Let's go to my apartment which is nearby, and get cozy and enjoy ourselves. This place is dark and crowded."

So, all of them went to Henrietta's apartment. As soon as they entered, they shed most of their garments.

"Welcome. Let's have a kiss....." – saying this Henrietta held out her hands.

Harry came into her welcome embrace and gave her a tight kiss which lasted for quite sometime. Isabelle watched them smilingly. After waiting for sometime she patted Harry on the back and said – "Hey, you.....keep something for me. I also need to be welcomed by Henrietta."

They smilingly disengaged, and Isabelle quickly jumped into Henrietta's tight embrace, and their mouths soon got engaged in a crushing kiss.

Henrietta said – "Now I want to welcome you in a novel way by embracing you from behind". She then went behind Isabelle and hugged her from behind, holding her boobs. Isabelle turned her head and her inviting lips met Henrietta's in a sensuous kiss. After enjoying the kiss for sometime, Henrietta embraced Harry from behind, crushing her huge boobs on his back, kissing his shoulders and armpit folds. Then Isabelle and Harry took turns in embracing and kissing Henrietta from behind. Henrietta liked it very much.

Henrietta put on a rhythmic song, and they danced with one another for a while. They broke all the rules, and danced while practically embracing and kissing one another. Sometimes it was a three-way kiss and embrace during the dance. All of them enjoyed this private dance very much. Sounds of sweet kissing and hugging filled the room.

After sometime, they all sat on the oversized couch. Henrietta put her feet with leather boots on Isabelle's lap. Isabelle took off Henrietta's boots and hungrily sniffed the inside of the boots.

"I want to sniff your feet, honey" – Hissed Isabelle as she pulled the nail-polished foot to her nose, smelling deeply. She inhaled the sweaty and smelly toes. Her tongue slid out from her mouth, through her puckered lips. She deep kissed and licked each one of the toenails and lapped up the smelly sweat and grime in between the toes.

She sucked each toe into her mouth, squeezing the toes in her mouth, relishing the sexy aroma by taking in long deep breath with her long nose forced into the gap between each pair of toenails. Then she took all the toes of one foot and then the other, in her saliva filled mouth, sucked all the toes together and licked above and under her feet.

"Mmmmmmughhhmmmmmmmmmmm.....your feet smell and taste sooooooo sweeeeet" – Isabelle hissed. "Ohhhhhhyahhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm..... you are sucking my feet soooooo lovingly, my dear. Kiss and suck the toes, take the smell and lick in between the toes" - Henrietta responded.

Henrietta looked at busty Isabelle and watched the long tongue licking her feet and toes with slurping sounds, and loudly deep sniffing at her feet, in between the toes and on the underside of her feet.

Henrietta now took off Isabelle's leather boots and smelled and licked the inside of the boots as far as her tongue would go inside. She took Isabelle's feet in her hands and licked each foot, soles and deeply sniffed and licked in between the toes, spitting loads of saliva on each toe and licking the toes one by one. Just like Isabelle, she gave each of her feet a saliva suck, by engulfing each foot in her big mouth.

Henrietta and Isabelle then put their feet together up to Harry's mouth for him to kiss and suck. Harry licked their feet with long strokes of his tongue, and inhaled the aroma of their feet.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm......Sniff hard and suck on the toes, baby." – Isabelle said. "Uhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm......Suck and bite on my toes, french-kiss and smell them everyday, honey" – said Henrietta.

Isabelle and Henrietta put their leg up and each put a foot in either armpit of Harry. They rubbed their saliva drenched toes in his armpits which was already sweaty and slippery. Harry bent down his head and kissed each one's foot in turn.

Then Harry put his feet up, while the two ladies sat in front. With his feet, he caressed each of their breasts, nipples and their fleshy armpits, pulling their underarm hair with his toes. He also took turns to hold their noses between his toes, and ran his toes along the bridge of the nose.

Henrietta held out her shapely hands and drew Harry in a tight embrace. Their lips quickly met and got locked in a tight kiss, tongues darting into each other's mouth. Then each lifted the other's hand and pushed their mouths into each other's armpits, with lot of armpit licking, kissing, biting and tasting. Henrietta caught hold of his d**k, squeezed hard and guided him into her with one forceful stroke.

The embrace tightened and the underarm kisses got furious and urgent by the minute. Harry munched the hair under Henrietta's arm and pulled the tufts by his teeth. Henrietta wildly licked Harry's armpits, with lots of saliva. His armpits became slippery with Henrietta's saliva, and the smell became more erotic. Henrietta's armpit smell drove him mad.

revol
revol
35 Followers
12